How to Punish a Vindictive Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige felt herself pushed mercilessly into the next flood of overwhelming passion. She was losing her mind. The torrid sizzle was blinding. She arched her back, rolling her head around her shoulders, hide rosy and ripe. Her face and neck grew drenched. She didn't know how much more she could stand, but she knew it wasn't much. She had to pray they'd let her cum this time. She may have lost her diligence, perseverance and integrity, but she wasn't about to give up her chance for the orgasm of a lifetime. She blazed with hunger, with yearning and desire, pleading for sweet release. Sandra leaned up beside her ear.

"I'm gonna make you see how it feels to be bossed, Paige. To be pushed around, and sexually harassed. Are you ready?..."

Paige's solitary answer was a starved groan. She was only ready for one thing right now. Sandy smiled in satisfaction.

"Good.

"Cum, or you're fired."

Paige's eyes popped open under the blindfold. As much wild exhilaration as had been thrust upon her, a new thought forced its way to the front. She heard and registered the ultimatum. Could this woman use the confession she'd given to get her terminated?? Could this possibly result in the permanent loss of her career, her autonomy, her source of income? Could it be she who would not work in this city again? What would happen to her? Amazing as it seemed, she now wasn't sure if she actually could cum. Ironically, with this level of pressure added, the responsibility fell much heavier on her shoulders. Her job meant everything to her. It was more than just a means to eat and live. It was part of her identity. There was more riding on this than met the eye, she saw. Would it suffice to simply achieve orgasm? What if she didn't cum intensively enough, or for long enough? If she didn't satisfy this demand?

Sandy saw the worry strike Paige's face and psyche, even under the blindfold. And she loved it. This was all part of the reason she'd asked in the first place if Tess wanted her to "lean on" her boss, hoping Tess would say yes. It was just about as much asking permission to torment the woman as it was offering to do Tessie a favor. Sandra Burton, the psychology major, adored messing with menacing folks who posed a threat to her friends' happiness. She truly did love to nail these antagonists...in more ways than one.

Paige felt herself being forcibly revved up once more. She didn't know if she could bear it, but she didn't have a choice. She whined and screamed in distress and in eagerness, wondering if her entire life was on the proverbial line. She wasn't honestly sure if this lady who'd been torturing her all this time held the keys in one method or another to take her job or more away from her, but having the power wielded over her in return for serving as a sexual slave...wound up being quite a turn-on.

She's going to force me to cum, Paige told herself. She and Miss McGilles are going to force me to cum for them...or else I'll end up paying far more dearly than I already have today. She guessed she had better do as they wished.

One part of Paige liked this smoking-hot subservience. Another hated it. She had no time to find an arbitrator.

With less than sixty seconds to go, Paige's groans turned into throat-rocking tantrums. New trails of sweat covered their dry predecessors. Her heart slammed against her, pumping like never before. Everything quivered. Her hands squeezed into tight fists and her toes burrowed aggressively into the carpet. She wrenched incredibly hard on the cuffs, almost yanking the fixture right out of her ceiling. Her gleaming breasts heaved and bounced on Sandra's forearm. Her sopping maroon pussy dripped over Tess' hand and the floor under her. And endless stars danced and burst around her dizzy little head.

Middle finger firmly lodged in Paige's asshole, Sandra slithered her remaining digits over her taint. She tossed a gesticulation signal to Tess, and Tess slipped her own middle finger up Paige's cunt with the dildo. Adding just this final extra bit of stimulation finally cinched the deal for her—that, together with Sandra's last searing words purred in her ear—

"You're ours, Paige.

"CUM. Now."

There was nothing in her world that made it possible to hold back the slightest bit.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!" Paige blasted, skyrocketing through the orgasmic portal. "MYYYY GOOOOOOD!!"

She came, gloriously and vividly. It shot through her cunt and splashed all over the latex dildo, all over Tessie's wrist, all over her inner thighs. Sandy felt her asshole muscle clench down so hard on her finger it almost cut it off. It was all the lot of them could have hoped for, and more. One of the most marvelous spectacles to be witnessed. And it was all captured on film.

A series of lunges, screams and cum splashes later, the smoke cleared. As Paige slowly collected back pieces and fragments of her mind, Lou stopped rolling, and Tessie and Sandy trotted off to the ladies' room to clean up. It was after 7:00, and so Tess told Sandy not to worry; no one besides them would be left in the office by now. And the night janitor didn't come until 9:00.

When they got back to Paige's office, she heard their voices and asked if they could now please let her go.

"In just a moment," Sandy told her. "We'd just like to make sure our goals have been accomplished here this evening, Paige. Would you say that you've learned your lessons?"

Paige immediately nodded, acquiescing without question; anything to just get out of this already.

"Miss McGilles, if you're still here, I am so, so very sorry for all the mistreatment I've given you."

"Ah!" A pleased Sandy clasped her hands. "Now there's a genuine apology."

"And I promise you that from now on, things are going to be purely respectful around the office...uh, if I'm, erm...not fired, that is."

"That's good," Sandra smiled, caressing one fingertip from between Paige's breasts down to her bellybutton. "And...?"

"A-and-and, I'm going to apologize to my family, and...whatever happens between me and my husband, I'll never cheat again."

"Good girl," reiterated Sandy. "Aaaand...?"

"...And...I'll convince the company heads that it was Miss McGilles who deserves the credit for the presentation."

This time she heard Tessie's voice, with a bit of karmic glee in her inflection. "And...??"

"Oh, yes." Paige nodded one more time. "And the doughnuts."

"A'right!" Sandy clapped. "That sounds good to me. Well, now, Mrs. Kinsington, I'd say that's a couple of well-spent hours. I think we've all taken something away from this little get-together, wouldn't you?

"Oh, and, eh..." She reached for the blindfold. "I certainly hope you meant all of those things you said, Paige, because..."

She whipped off the blindfold and held out an arm to her husband, who waved at her from behind the camcorder. Both of Paige's tear- and sweat-worn eyes widened in horror.

"...Surprise!" Sandy turned back to her, grinning ear to ear. "We've got the whole thing, forever immortalized on tape."

Paige's mouth collapsed open. "You didn't!"

Lou nodded. "OH, but we did."

"Yes, you see, Paige, my husband here and I are filmmakers. We produce original adult films on our web site. And we are always looking for lovely new playmates to take part in our adventures."

Paige shook her head. "You have got to be kidding m—"

"Ah, ah, ah," Sandy waggled a finger at her. "I'm not finished yet. Now Paige, we chose to record today's events, not to showcase in our shoot library, but to give you a little added incentive. To keep those promises you just made to Tess, and to your family. When we part ways a little later this evening, Paigey baby, we're going to assume..." Sandy spanked her. "...That you'll remain true to your words—on the honor system, if you will—in which case this tape will stay safely locked away in our basement. However...

"Should we get word—from our friend Miss McGilles, or from anyone else—that you're up to no good again..." She paused to tap her chin. "Hmmm, how shall I put this...

"...Well...let's just say you'll undoubtedly become quite the little Internet sensation."

"In fact," added Lou, "I think we've already got the perfect title for the video." He waved a hand across the air, as if gesturing to four words on the screen forming the title. "'Cum, Or You're Fired.' Heh! Sounds like Donald Trump should be co-starring!"

Paige whimpered. Sandy affectionately dabbed her on the nose.

"Do we understand each other?"

"Perfectly, ma'am."

"I'm so glad. Well, then! We're just gonna pack up our stuff here, and then we'll be along to get you unshackled." Sandy and Lou put their toys and camera away, picked up the bags and departed momentarily, leaving Tess alone with her now humbled boss.

"...You know, Paige," said Tessie, "I think I may owe you an apology as well, actually."

Paige turned to her. "You do?"

"Mm-hm. You see, I've decided to take a nice, loooong vacation...effective, well, in the very near future, and I haven't decided where or for many days yet, but, eh, I have decided that you're going to foot my bill for it."

"What??"

Tess smiled, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"That's right. I want you to sign me a blank check, for me to do with as I will."

"...M-Miss McGilles, that is not fair!"

"Oh? Do you wanna be paid another little visit by my friends?"

Sigh. "Just for future reference, are you going to exercise this technique every time you want something from me from now on?"

Tess thought about it.

"Mmm...probably."

Paige hung her head and sulked.

"But I wouldn't worry," Tess advised, taking a step closer to her. Her voice mellowed.

"I really don't ask for all that much..."

She took Paige's cheeks in her hands, leaned in to her, batted her eyes, and softly, passionately kissed her.

"...Do I?"