How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I just felt so calm and cared for and loved as his hands touched me everywhere and he said how happy he was with every part of my body, and he discovered that I had gotten very wet when he used his fingers to open my pussy and check inside me, and he said that was a good sign I was growing into a healthy girl who would be very good at my duties once I celebrated my Festival. I told him that I had actually always gotten wet like that when he inspected me, even when I used to wear clothes, and he said that was an even better sign I was going to be a very good girl in my training.'

The straps ran through a small block on the branch and were secured to a cleat on the brick patio wall, and Elizabeth cinched them tighter, causing Jennifer to reach higher, and taking out the slack from the leather.

'So...how does this feel for you?'

Jennifer was having a hard time focusing now. It was clear she couldn't escape, and Elizabeth's soft voice and soft hands were filling her with a longing for deeper touches and sweeter kisses. She was dumbfounded at how aroused she was becoming by simply being in this position, by feeling and smelling the leather that held her fast, and by thinking of the horrible, wonderful things a man might do to her if he got her in this compromised situation and had licence to indulge in his darker appetites.

'Holy cow,' she whispered, 'I think I love this already...'

Elizabeth laughed brightly, delighted to be able to share a special experience with her friend, and casually squeezed Jennifer's breasts and tugged on her nipples. Jennifer uttered a shocked exclamation that was mingled with a gasp of unexpected pleasure as she tasted for the first time the heady cocktail of erotic stimulus being inflicted by someone who was in total control of her body, and could treat it however they wished. She could do nothing to avoid any impulse Elizabeth might have-her body was now just a plaything.

'Oh my gosh, so funny-you were saying you wished your boobies were bigger,' Elizabeth laughed. 'I used to have little ones too, and one time when pappa was inspecting me he was examining them, and I said the same thing. He told me that male cum has lots of important nutrients in it, and that was when he showed me how he could make his penis shoot semen out of it, and he did it onto my boobs, and he rubbed it all in to them really good while I was tied up like this.

'I realized he'd been pulling my leg as I got older, of course, but the funny thing is, my breasts started growing really fast right away, and look at them now.'

She giggled and took a moment to appreciate the stunning beauty of Jennifer's naked body stretched out, open and golden and warm and wet, in the afternoon sun. God, she loved girls' bodies. They were wondrous and exquisite-the long, curving lines; their brilliant coloring, their inspired proportions, the delectable tidiness with which their bellies swooped breathtakingly between their legs in a timeless, ancient delta of holy pleasure and fertility; and the infinite variations on the theme that every girl represented. She thought there was nothing more beautiful than a girl in the throes of her own pleasure, and there was little she thought more fun than being the source of it.

Opening a small cabinet next to the patio fireplace, she retrieved a light, black, silk scarf, which she folded over several times to make a blindfold.

'Tell you what's really cool: when they cover your eyes and all you have is your senses of touch and smell and hearing. Like, everything becomes more sensitive and mysterious and feels UH-mazing...'

Jennifer felt herself becoming putty in Elizabeth's hands once again in spite of herself. She knew she shouldn't be playing like this with another girl, but she couldn't seem to say no to anything Elizabeth suggested. And after all, at the end of the day they were simply practicing skills that would be useful in their lessons. They weren't actually having sex; this was like...homework. And besides, she should know how her body responded to different stimuli, and she was glad to have an adventurous, experienced friend like Elizabeth to explore with.

She held still as Elizabeth tied the blindfold around her head, and as her sight went dark, she shivered as she imagined some eligible man walking around her and inspecting her and preparing to take her. The darkness into which she was plunged contrasted deliciously with her awareness that it was actually a bright, sunny day, and escalated her sense of danger and anticipation immensely.

She could feel Elizabeth standing close to her. She could hear her soft breathing. She felt Elizabeth's hands touch her sides and run slowly down her hips, and she let out a quiet gasp as they made contact with her tummy and then slowly made their way up to her breasts, which were instantly alight with prickles of arousal that followed Elizabeth's fingers to her nipples. She had never felt like this.

She felt Elizabeth shift, and suddenly her voice came from much closer to the ground than she expected.

'Has a girl ever licked your cunny?' Elizabeth asked.

Jennifer's inhibitions were crumbling. Nothing she could muster was capable of withstanding this gorgeous, magical girl's efforts, and Jennifer's only response to Elizabeth's question was a breathless 'Oh, god...'

She knew she needed to put her foot down, needed to say this was enough and they should finish their pictures. She knew that Elizabeth had plans to enjoy her in ways that would never be considered acceptable by their fathers, and she knew she couldn't escape.

She also knew that she didn't want to. She was just a messy little ball of sexual hunger now, and there were no men to help relieve her of her appetites. All she could think about was being touched and caressed and fucked, and nothing else seemed to matter.

She summoned her last resistance to make a feeble appeal to the rules, and to beg Elizabeth not to do the very thing she wanted her most to do. She could not move, could not escape, and her beautiful vagina, seemingly with a mind of its own, nestled shamelessly between her spread legs begging Elizabeth to kiss it in spite of Jennifer's earnest efforts to the contrary.

'I'm sorry, hon,' Elizabeth's voice rose to Jennifer's ears in exaggerated concern and regret, 'but I told you the rules. Once you're bound, the only way to stop anything that happens next is to use the safeword, and you may only use it for horrible pain. And I'm not going to do anything painful to you, beautiful...'

Jennifer cried out as Elizabeth's lips met her clitoris in a long, soft kiss that ended in a little nuzzle, and her knees went weak as Elizabeth kissed her repeatedly across her mound, up her belly, and down the insides of her thighs. She tried desperately, instinctively, to pull her hips away, to close her legs, to cover her wayward girl bits with her hands, but it was hopeless-Elizabeth had done a good job with her bonds, and there was no possible escape from the beautiful blond girl's gentle, insistent assault on her helpless body.

Another cry was torn from her as Elizabeth's tongue darted out and teased the sides of Jennifer's clitoral hood with its wet tip. She had never imagined sensations like this were possible; her entire body seemed to be opening up to welcome anything her friend did to it.

Elizabeth's ministrations were a heady combination of three potent ingredients: she genuinely loved girls' intimate anatomies; she possessed her own set of equipment and the unmatched first-hand knowledge that offered; and she'd likely had practice at boarding school. Jennifer's sheltered experience was no match for such an impossibly irresistible medley.

Elizabeth giggled wickedly as Jennifer finally ceased her struggles and was wholly taken over by her body's needs; her hips, though still flexed through with muscular tension, were now pushed as far forward as was possible in her bonds, her arousal forcing her, against her own higher judgement, to strain towards her little captor and offer her genitals urgently for her pleasure, begging Elizabeth's tongue to lap and lick every soft, wet surface of her cunny.

She wasn't disappointed. The delicate tongue that seemed to be preparing her for training, despite there being no man present to train her, reached back along her slit and gave her a long, slow lick all the way back up to her clitoris. It was an exceedingly wet trip, and Elizabeth's voice drifted up to Jennifer's ears from a million miles away in a series of happy, contented sounds.

'Oh, geez, you taste so, so, so good, honey...' she murmured into Jennifer's vagina, her hand between her own legs, her fingers teasing her clitoris through her blond and pink bush as she coaxed Jennifer's clit into a more achingly erect state and immersed herself in Jennifer's trembling, breathless, gloriously aroused condition. Whenever she got to play with a girl she liked to imagine herself as an artist creating an evocation of transcendent ecstasy; every little detail was important, and she had a feeling this was going to be a masterpiece.

From deep beneath the layers of arousal and shame and desire that blanketed her Jennifer could see, as through a dense fog, that she might be able to escape the afternoon with at least some of her integrity intact; as turned-on as she was, and as close to orgasm, she felt like she was beginning to be able to reestablish some control. She could hold herself here, she thought-yes, Elizabeth's efforts were wrong, and very sexy, but even with as mind-blowing as what she was doing felt, Jennifer was pretty sure now she could resist her own climax.

It was true, she was tied up and helpless; she'd made a mistake letting Elizabeth do so, but it was an honest mistake, and she couldn't possibly be responsible for what Elizabeth was doing to her now.

She had just been supposed to try out being tied up for a minute and then move on with the afternoon-this was getting wildly out of hand. If she could just not cum, she could still have a reasonable argument for her innocence, or at least for leniency.

Unfortunately, she was fated once again to fall victim of her own lack of experience. Elizabeth, having carefully cleaned as much of Jennifer's nectar from her opening and inner thighs as she could with her tongue, moved her lips to her stiff little button and began sucking gently on it.

Jennifer froze, her entire body feeling like it was being bathed by Elizabeth's pink tongue with every soft, nursing suckle, every care and worry and desire being washed away in an ocean of ancient song.

Elizabeth slowly, gently pressed her fingertip into the entrance of Jennifer's vagina.

Still nursing her friend's clitoris, she began rubbing just inside her opening, penetrating no deeper than her first joint, pressing lightly and rhythmically against her secret doorway with tiny, inviting 'come hither' motions of her finger.

Jennifer felt like the astronauts blasting into space in the movies she liked to watch with her dad. In spite of already being blindfolded, the world seemed to fall to darkness as she threw her head back to the sky and a rumbling power threatened to shake her to pieces. All sound ceased, and the universe felt as if it were compressing to a singularity of all existence until all things, all sound, all sight, all thought, all sensation, all music suddenly came together and ended in one long, torturous moment of nothingness and everythingness and silence.

It roared again to life with the power of a supernova in an explosion of light and electricity and song. She was soaring, her body an outstretched lightning rod as she became a conduit of every good thing in the universe, a messenger of eternal beauty, an incarnation of female desire.

She liked sex. She was committed to being a good girl. She paid close attention in her lessons.

But she'd had no idea this was a place that even existed.

Slowly she began to wind down. Elizabeth continued gently licking and kissing her vulva until she stopped trembling and hung, her body slack, from the shackles on her wrists. Elizabeth rose, her eyes shining, and stepped in close to her friend, their naked bodies touching and their ragged breaths mingling, and kissed her on the lips. She brought her hand down between Jennifer's legs and softly rubbed her throbbing pussy, helping to calm her as she continued to kiss her and whisper sweet things in her ear.

'Jennifer, you are so beautiful when you cum,' she said with a little kiss on her throat. 'How are you feeling right now?'

From beneath the blindfold the breathless voice of Jennifer mumbled a few incoherent words whose tone at least seemed to indicate that she didn't have any complaints.

'Well, I liked it too, honey,' Elizabeth murmured in a voice that smiled, 'and I think I'm going to try all of that again in just a minute, because you're just too yummy...'

Jennifer moaned helplessly, and pressed forward for another deep kiss from Elizabeth's full lips.

'Please,' she whispered, 'take off the blindfold. I want to see your beautiful face...'

Elizabeth giggled quietly into Jennifer's neck and reached to untie the silken scarf.

Without warning, and with a suddenness that made her heart drop into her stomach, the quiet of the afternoon was shattered as the sliding door to the house opened loudly and the jovial voice of Martin Davis spilled out onto the patio.

'She's probably out here. She likes to lay out by the pool and rea-good heavens, Elizabeth Marie, what on earth is going on out here?!'

With growing horror and a gutted hunger in her heart Jennifer cried out 'No!' as she felt Elizabeth rip herself away from their kiss and her cunny in a panic, and heard her bare feet pad a few steps across the grass before slapping lightly and rapidly across the patio.

'Pappa! Uncle Jack! I thought you weren't going to be home until seven!'

Jennifer's alarm notched itself higher as a bellowing roar of a laugh from someone else filled the backyard.

'Well, well, well, brother-you know I've always liked your style.'