Hubby Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In front of him the two woman went at it like dogs on heat. Madam Leanne reached up and undid the chain from the ceiling, releasing the painful nipple torture that was still inflicted upon her fuck partner. They kept fucking in rhythmn until Madam Leanne announced she was ready to cum. She reached up and removed the hood from the bound woman, and her short black mane of hair bounced down as it was released. She kept looking away from Steve as she was fucked, but Steve suddenly took more interest in the woman he had abused earlier. As she fucked back on the two fake dicks in her ass and pussy, the woman slowly, slowly turned her head to reveal her face. It was done.

In the chair Steve's cock suddenly erupted into another orgasm, as the realisation dawned on him. The woman being double fucked, the woman he had tortured, the woman his cum was all over was none other than his wife - it was Dee!

"Oh fuck!" cried out the madam, and she jammed her strap on cock into Dee's pussy as hard as it would go, and at the same time as her climax took hold, jammed the black dildo's full nine inches into Dee's asshole, causing her to thrash her hair back and forth as the orgasm overtook both of them.

Steve jumped up and went to his wife, kissing and tonguing her deeply on the mouth as she climaxed again at the hands of the plastic invaders and the woman fucking her. They all collapsed together, kissing and cuddling until the madam spoke.

"Time's up. That's all you've paid for, bitch!"

She released the ankle and hand restraints, and Steve held Dee close as she climbed slowly off the frame, her newly dyed black hair now on disguise at all.

Email me with your comments or if you like me to do some posing for you ok?

12