Hubris of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem to have this well planned out," I grinned. "What am I doing while Sox is playing in the yard?"

"Well," she purred, closing the door behind us. She took a few sultry steps toward me. "I thought we could have a shower together, then you could take me to bed and fuck my brains out. You got away last night. Point made. I've been thinking about what you said last night, and I appreciate your respect. Now I'd like your cock, if that's okay with you?"

As if I needed more incentive, she pressed her body against mine, and kissed me.

This kiss held nothing back. It started out slow, but escalated quickly, until we were sucking on each other's tongues, and moaning our needs. If she had kissed me like this last night, I'm not sure I could have resisted, no matter how much I wanted to.

Throughout it all, Sox sat quietly by our feet. Good girl.

"Put her in the backyard," Savannah gasped as she pulled away. "I'll go start the shower. Upstairs."

I leaned against the wall, watching her ass as she raced up the curved staircase, until she disappeared from view.

"Okay, Sox, let's find this yard," I said in my doggy voice. Together we wandered through the house, until we found the door out into the yard. I unhooked her from her leash, and put it on the counter. "There you go, sweetie. Have fun. I know I will."

With the dog safely occupied, I retraced my steps to the foyer. I would have liked to spend a little more time appreciating the house... it really was a beautiful home... but I had a feeling my time would be better spent appreciating Savannah. I sprinted up the steps, following the sound of running water.

"In here," she called, hearing my footsteps.

The bathroom looked like one from a movie, with a huge glass shower stall in the centre of the wall. Marble tile gleamed in the soft light. Savannah was standing in front of the mirror, running her fingers through her hair, having freed it from the ponytail. Seeing me behind her, she smiled, and turned to face me.

A playful smirk crossed her face, and she hooked a thumb under one shoulder strap easing it over the edge. The other followed, and she stepped smoothly over into my arms, allowing me to finish removing her top at my leisure. Another kiss.

"Nick, I'd really like to spend the rest of the day in bed, getting to know you in every way," she sighed, looking into my eyes, "but I do have a show to do later. We've got a little over two hours before I need to be headed to the station, so..."

I finished her sentence by peeling the straps off her arms, dragging them down until her huge breasts popped out into view. They were more impressive than I expected. I gasped.

"Mmmmm, thank you," she giggled, wriggling her hips out of the bottom of her outfit. Seconds later, she was naked, and opening the shower door.

I stood there, stunned by the flawless tone of her body. Stark tan lines made her appear even more curvaceous, as did the tiny rivulets of water cascading over those curves. She tipped her head back, letting the water pull her hair straight down, and arched her back, thrusting her breasts out more prominently. My god, what a body she has.

"Tick tock," she smiled.

Right. Get your ass in there with her... NOW!

I set a new personal record for getting naked, and joined her under the spray. Her hand immediately went to my erection.

"Nice dick, Nick," she giggled, stroking it gently. "If I were to suck it, and you were to squirt that yummy juice of yours down my throat, would it put our schedule in jeopardy?"

She was politely asking if I could get it up again.

Had she seen herself in the mirror? She could get a cadaver to have an erection.

"No problem," I grinned.

"Good," she smiled, and slid down my body, dragging her tits across my thighs. She sandwiched them around my cock.

I wasn't sure what to expect, knowing that she had been enhanced, but her breasts felt wonderful wrapped around my shaft. So did her lips, a few seconds later.

I leaned against the glass wall, resting my head back, and enjoying the sensation. It obviously wasn't the first time a woman had sucked my cock. It wasn't the first time I'd been given a blowjob in the shower. Savannah wasn't even my first 'older woman', although she was my most mature lover.

Also, she was without doubt, hands down, the hottest woman I had ever had the pleasure of, um... having the pleasure of, and that maturity was beginning to show, in the form of experience. Her lips and tongue were positively magical.

"Mmmmm, that's so good, Savannah," I groaned, looking down at her blonde head bobbing rhythmically in my crotch. She looked up at me with those pretty blue eyes, and moaned back, stroking my cock firmly.

I suddenly realized that watching the news would never be the same for me. I would forever see that pretty face, and those pouty lips, sucking me, as they were right now. I knew she was good as a broadcaster, but she was even better as a cocksucker.

She had me going already, with her tongue swirling delightfully around the head of my dick as her head bobbed. She reached up and pulled one of my hands to the top of her head, where I tangled my fingers in her long, wet hair. Her own hands moved to my ass, encouraging me to fuck her mouth.

I could feel her big breasts against the front of my thighs as I stroked smoothly between her lips. I was careful not to go too deep. After all, her voice was a very important part of her job, and I didn't want our being together to threaten that.

Savannah didn't seem to be quite as concerned. She was eagerly meeting my gentle thrusts with some of her own, those being a little less on the gentle side. She gagged on my cock repeatedly, but didn't let up, bent on drawing a load from my balls quickly. It was working.

Oh god, how it was working. That familiar tingle began to make its presence felt.

I wondered if she was also psychic, because without me saying anything more, Savannah increased her efforts.

"Shit, yes... oh, just like that... yes... yes... suck it, Savannah... suck my cock," I moaned, adding my second hand to her hair. She bobbed her head feverishly, wet hair flying, and big boobs slapping wetly against my legs and her forearms, as she slurped my shaft nearer to orgasm. "That's it... gonna cum... gonna cum... GONNA CUM!"

Scarcely had I grunted my warning before I exploded down her throat, gasping for air as I surged over and over. Savannah gripped my cock with both hands, stroking it, and milking the warm goo into her mouth while she sucked the head like it was a straw, and I was a very thick milkshake.

My legs shook, and she kept vacuuming the dregs from my dick, until there was nothing left. A final moan of satisfaction, and she stood, wiping a small drop of stray semen into her mouth with a smile.

"Every bit as good as I hoped," she giggled, returning to cleansing herself under the warm water. I was leaning over, my hands on my knees, feeling the room spin slowly clockwise. "Are you going to be able to do me, or have I wrecked you?"

I'll have my nap later, I thought, standing behind her. I wrapped my arms around her wet, soapy body, and gripped her breasts firmly. They didn't feel that different than any others I had sampled in a similar fashion, but filled my hands much more fully than they had ever been filled before. Her nipples stood up like thimbles. I kissed the side of her neck.

"Mmmmm, I'm glad you're not dead," she whispered, leaning back against me. "How did you know I like my neck nibbled?"

I could have told her that I thought all women liked it, which I did, but that made it sound like a generic seduction technique. Better to just shut up, and keep going.

She spun slowly in my arms, letting me trail my kisses across her collarbone, while she hung her head back and groaned happily. I continued my assault on her neck, while I palmed her right breast eagerly. At last, she grabbed my hair, and wrenched my face upward, planting her lips on mine, and plunging her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Bedroom," she growled. "Now." She turned off the water, and opened the door, grabbing a towel. I swatted it aside and picked her up. "Ooooo, to the left!" she laughed.

Her bedroom was quite luxurious, as was the rest of the house. A huge king-sized bed... four-posted, as promised, and perfect for restraining her on... dominated the room. I tossed her onto it. She giggled, and spread her legs.

"I'm all yours," she smiled, "just don't make me late for work."

As offers go, that was the best one I'd had in... well, forever. Savannah just grinned at me, and spread her lips with two fingers, just in case I was unsure of her intent. I laid on my stomach between her thighs, and inspected the goods.

"Mmmmm, that's a very pretty pussy you have there," I said softly. "It looks good enough to eat."

I wasn't kidding. Bare, except for a small blonde tuft of fluff above her clit, her pussy really was quite attractive. Of the two main types of vaginas... the 'Innie' or the 'Outie'... I'd say it was a pouty outie, but not as meaty as some I had seen. Moisture shone on those lips, I'm sure from the shower as much as her arousal, but the scent, an intoxicating musky perfume, spoke to only her excitement. I inhaled deeply, enjoying her natural fragrance, then fluttered my tongue across her labia.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she moaned.

That moisture I mentioned? Delicious, and not overly diluted by the shower, so I delved deeper with my tongue. She was sweet like wine, and I was thirsty for her.

Savannah lifted her legs, and hooked her hands behind her knees, spreading wider and rolling her hips under, making it easier for me to get at her, and bringing her little pink butt hole into view. Was she suggesting something? Let's find out.

I was licking her pussy with broad, flat passes of my tongue, so I could easily just widen my target area. She was moaning softly, but when I moved south across her sphincter, that moan grew louder.

"Mmmmm hmmm, you are a bad boy, aren't you?" she sighed. "Licking a woman's ass? Very bad, indeed. I like it!"

Another pass across her tight little bunghole elicited a deeper groan, and when I rubbed my fingertip around it, she gasped and wriggled her hips. I went back to her pussy with my tongue, while continuing to tease her ass with my finger. She was getting juicier by the second, a pretty clear indication that I was on the right trail, so I kept it up, focusing my attention on her prominent clit.

At times like this, I really wished women came with a manual. It would be nice to know exactly what was required to make her cum, but it was still a matter of trial and error. One woman I slept with would cum almost instantly when her clit was sucked. Another one only liked it to be licked, for what seemed like hours, until she finally came. My tongue damned near fell off. I hoped Savannah wasn't going to be quite as much work, but I had no intention of shortchanging her.

With that in mind, I ran my tongue gently over the bump of her clitoris, changing the angle with each pass, while listening for her reactions. Her moans told me she enjoyed all of it, but the increase in pitch set one direction apart, so I concentrated on that one. Worming the tip of my tongue from deep inside her folds, then up vertically over the top of her hood, seemed to be the ticket.

"Oh god, Nick, yes! Yes! LICK MY PUSSY! SUCK MY CLIT! OH YEAH! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE!" she screeched. I decided it was a good time to explore her ass further, and eased my fingertip inside her tight little ring. "OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Savannah's cunt gushed her warm, sweet juices as she came, grabbing my head to keep me in place. I lapped and slurped her drooling gash feverishly, while she twisted her body and screamed through her orgasm. Finally, her voice trailed off, and her body relaxed. The hand that had been pulling me tight now pushed my face away.

"Oh god, please stop... too sensitive," she giggled, breathing heavily. I rested my chin on her pubic bone, and watched her breasts quiver with her gasps. Her tight abs flexed as she caught her breath, drawing my eyes. I don't know how much of her physical perfection came from her surgeon, and how much is the result of her exercise regimen... other than her boobs, of course... but it didn't make much difference really. I was in bed with Savannah Lynch!

I know I told her I didn't care who she was, and I meant it. Still, the idea that my girlfriend... if I wasn't being too presumptuous... had thousands of men wishing they were me? Well, it was growing on me.

Speaking of growing, my little soldier was back from R&R, and he was ready to stand his post again. Ten-hut!

Savannah had also recovered, and rolled across the bed, rummaging in her bedside table drawer. She came out with a handful of condoms, and threw me one.

"I hope you're not offended," she smiled, eyeing my stiffy, "but I don't take chances. If we stay together, then we can dispense with the rubbers. Fair enough?"

Fine time to ask. I'll wear the whole fucking package if it means I get to fuck you.

I tore the rubber open and rolled it over my cock. Savannah patted the bed beside her, as she sat up, urging me onto my back. I was fine with that, and watched her straddle me, reach under, and slowly impale herself.

"Oh yes... very nice dick, Nick," she repeated, sitting up, and undulating her hips. She cupped her breasts, and gave me a look which asked if I would like to play with them. I apparently answered in the affirmative, so she leaned closer, hanging them in my face.

"Mmmmm, very nice tits, Savannah," I smiled. "Sorry. It doesn't rhyme."

"They'd better be nice," she grinned, pressing closer. "I paid for nice ones."

"Well, I'd say you got your money's worth," I mumbled as I took her left nipple into my mouth. I had one hand on her ass as she started to rise and fall, while the other hand was busy fondling her tits. She was the prototypical hardbody, but with big tits, and she was riding my cock happily. I'd call it a win-win situation, as I was quite happy to have her riding me while I gnawed like a hungry child on her thick, stiff nipples.

Savannah was everything she appeared to be and more. Beautiful, passionate, and a total hellion in the sack, she was moaning loudly as she skewered herself enthusiastically, bouncing her breasts in my face. She would occasionally pause her actions to do that thing that makes us men crazy.

You know the thing I'm talking about... when a woman clenches her pussy, wrapping your cock in a warm, wet grip of ecstasy as she lifts off, then relaxes as she falls down again. Some women were better at it than others, but Savannah was incredible. Her pussy grabbed my dick like a velvet vise, milking me and making me moan in harmony with her.

She smiled, and leaned down, resting on my chest and kissing me gently.

"I knew we would be good together," she whispered. She wrapped herself tight to my body, and pulled me over as she rolled onto her back, submitting to my control. "Your turn, honey. Show me how you feel about me."

Well, I did say I was hoping to be more than a one night stand, didn't I? If I had just wanted to fuck her, I wouldn't have turned her away last night. First time or not, I could treat her as though we were more.

Savannah was still holding me close, her legs wrapped around my waist and hands on my shoulders, with her blue eyes sparkling as she gazed deep into mine. We kissed again, tangling tongues passionately while I enjoyed the feeling of her full breasts crushed between us. I began a slow rhythm of strokes, starting shallow but going deeper and deeper with each cycle.

My blonde bedmate moaned softly, and her lips searched out mine once more. She was a very good kisser, and wasn't shy about using those soft lips to convey her emotions. She also wasn't shy about just telling me.

"Mmmmm, I like the gentle touch," she smiled between kisses. "It makes me feel special. Thank you."

We made love this way for quite some time, staring into each other's eyes and enjoying the intimacy that often gets forgotten in the rush of hormones that accompanies a first time. I hoped it would not be our last.

Was I getting in too deep, too fast? Maybe, but in truth I wasn't looking for a lifelong commitment... at least, not yet. No, I was just hoping that Savannah hadn't discounted it completely before we started, and was showing her that I was open to a future with her in it.

And... she was open to having her pussy with my cock in it.

"God yes," she hissed, "that feels so good, the way you sli-iiiii-ide it in so smooth and deep, then grind against my clit." Her breathing began to quiver, and became sharper, telling me she was nearing her zenith again.

I leaned up on my arms to watch her. She started to undulate her hips more, increasing the length of our contact, and her hands moved down to rake my ass, pulling me tighter. I saw her perfect lips pull back, baring her teeth as she snarled, eyes closed, in approaching ecstasy.

"Oh yes... oh yes... oh god, yes..." she gasped, her pussy clenching tighter around my shaft again. On the brink, it only took one more stroke to push her over the edge. "GNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNNNYESSSSSSS!"

She arched her back, her whole body taut as the orgasm washed over her. It was several seconds before she relaxed, and her eyes opened. Those blue orbs slowly focused on my face, and she smiled.

"Whew, that was good," she giggled. "More please? And give it to me hard! Just fuck the shit out of me, honey! I've felt your heart, now it's time to make me feel your lust!"

Women aren't complicated, are they? Part princess, part wanton sex fiend... and you'll never know which one you're with from day to day.

I shifted gears, putting aside the tender, loving attitude in favour of using her for my own pleasure. I did as she asked, pounding her succulent little pussy without remorse. I was glad she had given me that initial blowjob, as it had taken the edge off, and I didn't need to hold back. Good thing, too, because she was very snug, and put on quite a show as well.

That bounce factor that had drawn my eyes to her from over a hundred yards away, when I first saw her, was free to devastate me at this range. It was one of the best things about having sex with a woman who was blessed with ample breasts, either naturally or through the retail market. In Savannah's case, her breasts were only part of the visual attraction, as her pretty face contorted into various expressions of animal excitement. Even her toned arms and midsection played a part, clenching and flexing as she absorbed my thrusts. The sounds of aggressive sex filled the room, slapping flesh providing percussion for her siren's song, a continuous wail of 'oh god', 'oh yes', and just plain 'oh's that expressed her joy.

She came again, screeching unintelligible words that seemed out of place from someone who appeared so eloquent on TV. She gasped one word that was clear.

"More!"

I heard Sox barking in the backyard.

"Just a sec," I smiled, pulling out quickly to peek out the window and check on her. She was telling a squirrel about her day, from the base of a tree, while the rodent stayed well out of range on the trunk. I turned back to Savannah, my pussy soaked, rubber clad dick swinging before me, and found her on her hands and knees, wagging her raised butt at me. She didn't need to say a word.

I was behind her in a flash, slipping my shaft back inside her heavenly gash.

"Mmmmm, yes," she groaned, lowering her shoulders to flatten her upper body to the mattress. "Fuck me deep, honey."