Hubris of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her lean hips for leverage, I drilled her hard. She braced her hands in front of her, knuckles white in a death grip on the sheets, as I fucked her furiously. Savannah screamed again and again, urging me on.

"Oh fuck, yes Nick! Fuck me! It's so good! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she gasped.

The room resonated with the sound of Savannah's firm ass absorbing the force of my eager strokes. She really was in great shape for someone who would be seventeen years my elder next week. I'd have to get her something nice for her birthday, although I had a feeling that anything I could give her would pale in comparison with the gift she was giving me. Hopefully, I would get the chance to continue receiving her gifts.

Her pussy was beginning to get to me, despite the intervening layer of latex, and I felt the tingle growing. I'm not sure if I grunted, or otherwise indicated the approach of my climax, but somehow she sensed it. She pressed back harder, meeting my thrusts halfway with her own.

"Cum for me, baby!" she growled. "I want your hot spunk all over my tits! Do it baby! Do it!"

The thought of watching my cum splatter across her bountiful chest was enough to officially light the fuse. I managed a few more desperate strokes before pulling out of her clutching pussy. She quickly spun on her hip, holding her breasts out as a target for my use. I managed to rip the condom off just in time.

If she hadn't sucked a load out of me in the shower, I'm sure the discharge would have been much more impressive, but it was still enough to make her coo happily as I squirted over her nipples and into her cleavage.

"Mmmmm hmmm, that's it..." she smiled, "... So nice and warm." Her fingers drew circles in the translucent goo, spreading in across her globes.

My head was fuzzy again, so I laid on the bed. Savannah continued to massage my jizz into the supple skin of her breasts. Perhaps it really is a good moisturizer.

"I need to hit the shower again. You rest," she directed, already on her way out of the bedroom. "I'll only be a minute."

She was not much more than that.

"I do hope you're planning on watching tonight," she smiled, towelling her wet hair as she walked into the bedroom. Freshly rinsed, with no sign of my cum to raise questions, she stepped into her closet. Seconds later, she reappeared, wearing a very sexy matching bra and panties set, deep red in colour.

"Absolutely," I replied. "Especially if you're wearing those. It will definitely increase male viewership!"

"Don't give them any ideas!" she giggled. The laughter caused her breasts to quiver, and I couldn't help noticing. She caught me peeking at her tits, and laughed again. She wagged her finger at me as she disappeared into her closet once more. "I'm afraid you'll just have to use your imagination."

Actually, my memories will be quite adequate. I doubt I'll ever forget your body... so warm, soft and willing.

She was back, wearing another of her beautiful dresses, this one a rusty bronze colour with black accents. She did a little pirouette for my viewing pleasure.

"How's this?" she asked, and turned her back as she sat on the edge of the bed, silently suggesting I zip her up.

My instinct was to go through other direction, strip her naked, and jump her once again, but I complied, pulling the small tab upward, while nibbling her neck.

"Ooooo, that's not fair, Nick. You know I have to go," she breathed, turning to kiss me. "I'll send you a message tonight, okay? Watch the broadcast."

***

Sox and I arrived home, and caught a few funny looks from Mom. I chose to believe it was because we had been gone for nearly three hours, not because I was wearing a goofy grin, having just had the best sex of my life.

Dinner passed without any unusual questions from her, and we were just finishing when the appropriate time arrived, and she flipped the TV on. There on the screen was Savannah, looking delicious, her hair perfect after some time in the chair of her dressing room. Mom cast a glance in my direction, undoubtedly curious about my prolonged absence this afternoon. I'm sure she had it figured out, and my attempts to control my urge to smile were largely unsuccessful, providing all the confirmation she needed.

I have no idea whether the news was good or bad that evening. I watched, enthralled, with my mind racing back to her bedroom, only a couple of hours ago. Her body, naked, in my arms, filled my imagination.

As the end of the show approached, my focus returned. She had told me that she would send me a message, but so far it had been her usual, professional self.

The camera cut to the wide shot that always signalled the end of the broadcast. It showed both Savannah and her male counterpart standing at the desk.

"Well, that's all for today. We'll be back tomorrow at 6..." she began, in her usual wrap up. She smiled, but this wasn't her usual smile. It seemed somehow brighter, and almost personal. "For my co-anchor Braxton Barnes, I'm Savannah Lynch. Goodnight."

Before the lights went down, as they usually did, to leave her and Braxton in silhouette, Savannah delivered her message. Her hand reached up to tug her earlobe, a la Carol Burnett, and she kicked up one foot, in that way women do when kissing their Beau. It was subtle to everyone else, but obvious to me.

And Mom, apparently. When my phone buzzed a few seconds later, with a text, she smiled knowingly.

"I, um... I gotta go out, Mom," I stammered, processing the message that told me to meet my new girlfriend at her house immediately. She told me where the key was, and the alarm code, and suggested I be in bed naked by the time she arrived. "I'm not sure when I'll be home."

"That's fine dear," Mom smiled. I was nearly at the door when she added her final comment. "Tell Savannah she's a lucky woman."

That's my Mom. I never could fool her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again for taking the time to read my work. I do appreciate it. Please support me by casting your votes, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on the potential future for Nick and Savannah.

Now, for all those who have been so patiently waiting for more from my other stories, I will get to work on some updates.

Thank you.