All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 14'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

Loved it. More soon please. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More twists? :-)

I'm loving the story, so glad I checked whether any new chapters were out. Keep up the good work!

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
A little confused...

Didn't Nick turn Arielle into a vampire in the previous chapter (or Ch 12)? The exchange between Domino and Nick was also a bit confusing, but I worked it out. :) Things may have moved quickly between Hunter and Mirage, but it was fun. ;)

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
i know

mira is going to ask for hunter to know who his parents are. loved it and cant wait for the next chapter. and the vampire thing did confuse me too. she was starting to change. shouldn't domino pick up on that.

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Brilliant

Of course Mira will use the wish for someone else and my bet is on Hunter's familytree. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just love it!

Another brilliant story. But ive got 2 know, is Arielle a vamp or nt? And whats goin 2 happen 2 Nick and Arielle? Well please post more stories soon! I love all ur stories! Keep up the excelent work!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 14 years ago
Aww, nice.

I liked the climax of sorts. I was relieved when Hunter found Mirage. I'm curious though, will she still be called Mirage? Trying to visualize the poison being purged from her body, it seems like that would be kind of gross.

Bia fessing up and admitting her wrongness didn't feel like enough comeuppance, but I guess Mirage in return staying immortal and being with Hunter and not turning into dust is prize enough. I hope Mirage can be happy with Hunter now and move on with her life. And make babies with tsundere attitudes.

roxxxyrollerroxxxyrollerover 14 years ago
more more more more

i need more i L-O-V-E-D it cant wait for the rest

UCJUCJover 14 years ago
Love It!

I love all your stories but I have a special fondness for your ASP characters. I agree w/previous posters who think that her wish will involve helping Hunter find out about his origins. I look forward to seeing how Mira resolves the conflict of her past. (Husband & child) and future (Hunter). I can't wait to see what you have in store for Domino. As you can probably tell I'll be checking religiously for updates...so please keep them coming.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
She's going to ask

about Hunter's family.

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
Seriously!

For the goddess of love, she's not paying much attention, it has to be for Hunter. Just has to be, I'm so glad you continued on with this series, I'm lovin' Domino.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

OK- my guess is to tell hunter where he is from. I haven't seen any comments as it was on the add a comment tab when I lowered the page. I think that is what she'll ask for. I really liked this chapter. I am confused about one thing. Why didn't what Nick did change Ariel over?

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago

Dark chocolate?! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Could you start a series of stories out there that begins....

....hard and fast, right in the middle of conquering sex and then develop the character and his sex into intense sex just as good but different cuz he cares later on? probably after one or two more meaningless but intense sex? I promise to follow it if you give me just a taste of how bad....oops...how good it will get if we hang in there?

wishmelycanwishmelycanalmost 12 years ago
the favor

i know its for beast.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 11 years ago
Turn the beasty man into human!

Yep!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES