All Comments on 'Huntress Ch. 04'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dammit51dammit51over 5 years ago
Soooo gooood!

The only thing that would’ve made this better is if a rival pack (cough! Den Mothers cough!) raided the camp an stole the boys for breeding, this necessitating a rescue mission an reunion sex. Good stuff!

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 5 years agoAuthor
@damnit51

While it won't be the Den mothers, you're veeeeerryy close story wise tho ;)

Lol thank you for reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was a bit disappointed. I have loved every chapter up till this one of the huntress. Now this is not a bad thing towards you at all nothing like that. I just did not like how after three chapters of progress they got to a point of furthering their love as equals. Then accalia just willingly accepts alpha ulas offer and that aquia gave in so easily to lini. I feel like that completely ruined the warm touching feeling from the previous chapters ending. Having said that I look forward to future chapters of huntress to see where it ends up going. Me and my girlfriend love what type of writer you are and how fluent and skilled you are in what you write.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

That is the pack mentality that Aquia is going to have to get use to. Ula is the Alpha of the pack, what she says goes. So Accalia could have refused it, and then rather than offering this idea for their two boys to play together, he could have demanded it and forced it to happen which would have been much worse.

Thankfully Ula isn't cruel and considers Accalia a friend, so it was off screen but they had a long conversation about it where they would see if their two boys could play nice together and if they did, then it was a deal.

Btw, ANYONE would give in easily to Lini x) he's a little temptress and Aquia is too golden hearted to actually fight back.

But it is what it is, if you didn't like the chapter that's okay, too each their own, I hope you like the next ones because there's many more to come

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiover 5 years ago
An absolute treat.

Oh boy what a treat! This chapter was adorable, the start so sweet, the falling to the temptress and the pretty picture. I look forward to the next chapter. BTW i disagree with the notion that this chapter regressed on the new found intermacy. I think it felt quite clear that the person incharge of this scenario was Aquia. If he didn't fall to temptation i don't feel like he would have been forced this time.

On a side note i'm unsure of how you intend for Aquia's name and Accalia's name to be pronouced. Also i just cant get a good clear picture in my head of how these moon children look, especialy Lili, what parts of there skin are covered in fur, how thick is the fur, how human is there face. That kind of thing?

the_specialistthe_specialistabout 5 years ago
still waiting on a new chapter

When is chapter 5coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is part 5 ever coming?

Will you ever continue with this story? I really enjoy the stuff you've been putting out lately but this is my absolute favourite story of yours and I'd love if you continued it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES