Huntress Ch. 04

Story Info
Accalia and Aquia connect, while Lini makes a devious play.
11k words
4.66
19.2k
58

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Back to the hunt! :D

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I had a lot of fun writing it especially cuz it's more fluffy and romancy and of course dirty :3 and more updates to come!

The Following Contains: As always, good old fashioned futa x femboy wolf girl cock up human boy butt stuff, but also some maaaaaaajor femboy x femboy happening here. Like hardcore, lol. If that's not your thing steer cleer.

Enjoy!

*****

The greasy cube of meat, dripping with hot juices, and steam lightly flowing off of it stared directly at the mouthwatering Aquia. Accalia cut a piece off the freshly cooked venison, and set out a nice slab of it for him on a natural gourd bowl. She seemed to be equipped for anything inside her tent, her chests on the sides of the canvas had anything ranging from sexual torture equipment to cutlery and seasoning spices, which she also took the liberty of sprinkling some onto the food.

She stuck a two-pronged fork into the soft meat chunk, then offered both the bowl and fork to Aquia to hold. He only hesitated for a moment as he again sniffed the steaming morsel before accepting the offered objects, then opened his mouth wide to bite it off the spikes of the utensil, and began to chew. His jaw slowly moving up and down behind closed lips sampling the food.
Accalia listened to him quietly munching from her spot directly behind him. Watching in anticipation with hopes of him enjoying her cooking.

He closed his eyes as years of heavenly aromas of freshly cooked meats wafted through his memories, finally being able to match a taste to them after all this time. "...Mmmmmm..." He moaned, chewing carefully to savor the flavor.

"Good?" She asked, peering over Aquia's shoulder to get a better look at his face. Aquia barely registered her question, being lost in the moment of the single piece of venison. But eventually nodded, eyes remaining closed as he swallowed his first bite. Accalia smiled, "Well go on! Eat as much as you like." She encouraged, reaching around him to lift the bowl a little closer. And eagerly, the boy nodded, using the fork to slice off some more chunks of the sweating with juices venison to chomp on.

The she-wolf smiled, loving watching her human mow into the meat, he must've been starving from how he voraciously devoured the food.

He bounced a little bit as he leaned forward and his tushy jostled in her lap. "Nnnf, oh fuck..." She thought, feeling the soft, squishy inside of his rectum squeeze along her still swollen cock and inflated knot. She wasn't kidding when she asked if he was okay with eating in her lap, her knot was good and full. It completely plugged up Aquia's entrance and could not be removed unless she wanted to just jerk it out hard. Which would hurt Aquia probably a lot, so she refused to do it. The Anal Ambrosia oil was keeping Aquia from feeling any discomfort right now so he could at least wriggle about without feeling pain or stretching, but full on yanking it free of his small love hole, that wasn't gonna happen. The time to pull it out passed after she came, if she removed it quickly like she had done in the woods before she could've pulled it out without causing toooooo much discomfort.

But she chose to instead remained connected with him, which locked them together as it filled to its full size. And now they were stuck like that for however many hours it took for the swelling to go down.

They had to move a little awkwardly in order to make it to the edge of the bed so that Accalia could get him some food, but they made it and now he sat on her lap, eating his fill while Accalia reached by him to grab a bowl of her own. The two of them ate together, mostly silent with the occasional whisper of Accalia asking if Aquia would like anything else with his food or it he wanted more. He did nod his head and asked for a second plate, clearly very eager to receive more of the meat that he had missed out on his whole life. But other than that, the pair quietly enjoyed a meal together, devouring Accalia's kill until the fires went down, and only a small portion of the meat remained.

About an hour or so had passed and Aquia rubbed his full belly contently, "Mmmmmh..." He licked his lips, the pain in his anus was gone and replaced by the pleasant fullness of her womanhood, and his tummy was happily full of savory venison. But now, he began to feel the sudden after effects of a delicious and filling meal.

He yawned, his body feeling worn out after the long day and wanting a period of sleep to give it time to digest the food.

Accalia took his cleaned bowl from him and placed it with her own by the grate she roasted the venison on. Having to stretch her arm out to do so without standing up, then asked "Full?" Aquia nodded, "Sleepy?" He nodded again. "Well it's late, we both should try to get some sleep. Um...it's been a good hour...so..." She knew her knot was still inflated, completely. It hadn't so much as twitched during the entire meal. "Maybe...I can...nnf..." She grunted a little as she gently placed her hands on Aquia's full hips, and carefully tried to lift him.

Immediately she felt the resistance of his anal ring pulling on the flared base of her organ and Aquia winced. The Anal Ambrosia muffling most of the pain but he still felt an achy tug, "Ow!"

"Sorry!" Accalia quickly apologized and released him. Now the oil was still in his body, but it had been a while since she applied it so it's effects probably wouldn't work as much now. So even though she had given it plenty of time, removing a still swollen knot probably wasn't the best of ideas if she didn't want to hurt him, "I'm sorry...damn thing is still stuck." She offered a sheepish smile. "Umm...well I can still lay us down if you want?" She tilted her head, "If you don't mind being my little spoon?" She joked. Unfortunately, it seemed to go right over Aquia's head as he had no idea what the term 'spooning' was. And Accalia then spent the next few minutes giggling at his confused expression, and explaining that it was a simple term for a form of snuggling.

To her further surprise though, Aquia agreed to it. Maybe just too tired to care that he'd be cuddling with Accalia again, but regardless the she-wolfs heart soared. She kept up appearances of being one of the tough wolfs of the pack, but buried underneath that, was a pup that loved to snuggle. So carefully she maneuvered their bodies on the bed, taking extra care to not pull out of his ass and stretch him uncomfortably. Aquia did his best to move with her in the awkward, almost comedic situation they were in, until finally she laid them out on the feather pillows of her bed, pulling the pelts up over them and covering him in its pleasant softness and warmth.

After settling in, the pair remained silent for a while, nothing but the quiet crackling of dying embers in her hearth, and the occasional chirp of insects or wildlife in the trees. At first Accalia felt as if she should try to give him as much space as she could, but due to their connected private parts, personal space really wasn't an option.

So she shrugged and just snuggled in closely with him, getting comfortable against his smaller, soft and supple form. His smooth skin feeling great against her fur, their bodies seemingly fitting perfectly together.

They laid there, enveloped in what would appear to be a lovers embrace. "What's your name?" Aquia suddenly asked quietly.

Accalia almost jumped from the sudden question, but softly smiled and replied, "Accalia."

Aquia seemed to nestle a little closer, his back pressing gently against her breasts. "Thank you for feeding me Accalia. It was very good."

She wanted to chuckle at the gesture, but instead her smile just deepened. "You're welcome..."

Alpha Ula's Tent

"Pleasepleasepleeeeeease!" Lini begged on his knees, hands clasped together with fingers interlocked before the Alpha of the Moon Children.

Ula sat on her shrine, legs crossed and an unamused look on her face. "You lied to me baby boy..." Her clawed nails tapped on the arm rest of her chair, "Did you really think I wouldn't notice you weren't at the river? My eyes are everywhere little pup."

"I only did it because I haven't had a playmate in foreverrrrr!" The wolf boy whined, "I do everything that you say, I don't play with the other wolf girls and I only play with Falik when you allow it, why can't I have any fun on my own? Pleeeeeaseeee let me play with him!"

Her golden orbs rolled, "What so I'm not enough for you anymore? Maybe I should get you a shovel to dig yourself a deeper hole than the one you're already in." Lini groaned like an upset child, "Now don't give me attitude little pup, you lied to me and went beyond the boundires of the village. I think you've earned a spanking now. Come up here." She beckoned him forward with her finger.

More childish groaning came from Lini, not at the prospect of being spanked, he was always up for that. It was her not listening to his plea to have a human playmate. So exasperatedly, Lini clambered to his feet and shuffled over to the stern faced Alpha. "Please Momma Ula...I just wanted to have a little fun..." She pointed to her lap and uncrossed her legs. Then with a pout, Lini approached her. His much smaller, light furred form crawling over her so that he was bent over the arm of her shrine, his bare behind pointed up towards the roof of her tent unprotected and vulnerable.

Ula smirked, one hand coming down to grab a handful of his plush, beautiful ass. The adorable small tail whipping nervously right above his booty. "Tell me this Lini, why should I grant you a play date with the brand-new human in our pack. Who I blessed both himself and Accalia with his ownership here by the way. After you've already snuck off to try and fool around with the boy behind my back...tsk, tsk, tsk." She clicked her tongue and stroked along his cheek, "Bad dog." Then released his butt and swung her open palmed hand down in a fast arc, slapping the soft flesh of his ass with a loud 'clap!'

"Aah!" Lini gasped, the shocking jolt of her first strike bolting up his spine. "I'm...I'm not bad! I can be a good puppy! You know I can Mommy!"

'CLAP'

"Aahhaa!"

She spanked him again, "Oh really? Well then my little Lini." Her next few smacks cracked out into the quiet night, surely rousing several of the sleeping Moon Children in their various huts and tents. "How can I..." SMACK, "Believe anything you say..." SMACK, "Now that I know you're..." SMACK "A little..." SMACK "Fibber?" SMACK!

"Aaaahh! Mmmm..." Lini bit his lip, loving the delightful sting each spank left on his little bottom. He truly was a glutton for punishment, he loved it when Ula didn't treat him like a precious gem that needed to be guarded selfishly. A lot of times Lini loved when he was just treated like a whore and used good and rough by his Alpha. However, since she kept him so specially contained in the village without allowing him access to other she-wolfs. He got bored, and soooooo horny! "I can be! I promise Momma Ula! I'll prove it to you!" He yelped as she spanked him again, this time allowing her hand to linger and rub the pink, heated flesh soothingly. "I...remember how much you liked my mouth?" He peaked over his shoulder at her, "You like it when I drink your milk directly from your big...Nnf...Momma cock?"

Ula quirked an eyebrow, "Go on."

"...Well..." Lini purposely squirmed in her lap, feeling her hardness under his belly. He knew how much she wanted him, despite how she tried to 'preserve' him by only fucking him so often. So maybe he could find another way to tease her into seeing things his way. "What if...you use that big dick of yours, to punish me for being bad today. And, because you don't want me to lose my tightness, instead of having to resist fucking me, every time your horny I could suck your cock. Drain out all that pent-up lust as many times a day you want. I'll live off of your milk if you'd like Momma. And I promise, I'll swear it on the sacred totems if you'd like, to not sneak out again. If..."

"If?" Ula interrupted.

Lini continued chewing his lower lip, "If...I can have just one play date per full moon passing with the human boy."

Suddenly her clawed hand reached around to Lini's front and grabbed him by the chin. Pulling him up and nearly lifting him as if he was weightless right off of Ula's lap, then was planted back down so that he was straddling her. Her cock now sandwiched directly between his pliable booty.

"Wow...my little pup must really have a fascination with the human if he's trying to strike a deal with me." She said, scratching him behind his ears with her free hand. Lini instinctively cooed and tilted his head to the side, tail beginning to whip more excitedly. "What is it about him that has you moaning like a bitch in heat?"

It looked for a moment like Lini was embarrassed, his gold eyes seeming to bashfully look away from the Alpha and a light shade of pink coming to his cheeks. "I...I just think...he's cute..." Quietly he mumbled.

Ula huffed a slight chuckle, "Hmmm..." She glanced up and down Lini's form, he seemed to be absentmindedly gyrating against her cock. Rubbing it between his two butt cheeks, his own little prick was stiff and pointing right up at her. "If I agree..." She slowly began and Lini's ears perked up. "You'll drink from Momma's cock eeeeeveryy...single...day."

Hastily Lini nodded, "Yes! Of course! I love your milk Alpha Ula!" Once again the wolf boy's tail picked up speed swinging back and forth.

"And if you get to have a play date with him...I get to watch...and join in if I please." She smirked.

Lini's blush deepened, "Oh...oh yes Momma. I think both of us would love that very much." He said, "But...what about his owner Accalia? Your subordinate wolf, what if she..."

Ula cut him off, "I think...if she too has a front row seat to this little display of human boy, and wolf boy play time...she'll be quite fond of it." She petted his sandy brown hair, tussling it a bit and causing Lini to shake his head playfully in response.

He hopped up and down in her lap excitedly, "Thank you Alpha! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Only stopping when he realized he was continuing to rub her throbbing dick up and down between the valley of his ass like this. Ula bit her own lip as this happened and closed her eyes relishing in the feel of the two soft cheeks massaging her. "Oh! Um...do you still want to play with me tonight?" He brought his index finger up to his cheek and cutely batted his eyelashes at her.

"Hmph..." Ula smiled, "I think if you're so looking forward to this...encounter with the human. You'll want to be as tight as possible." She chuckled, "And plus...judging by this little cutie here..." She brought her own hand down towards Lini's pelvis where his cock was still upright, and delivered a light flick to the base, eliciting a light gasp from Lini. "It looks like you want to be fucked badly. And I think you still need to be punished for sneaking out on me."

The wolf boy blinked, confused, "Wha...what do you mean?" And before he could react Ula stood up. Scooping the smaller Moon child into her arms. Him letting out a girlish yelp in surprise as she did so, and carried him away from her shrine and over into the back segment of her tent.

She walked the two of them into her sleeping area, with the large, four post king plus size bed. Adorned with the same carvings on the totems of the village around each post. Fine silk curtains were draped down around it as well to give even further privacy and almost a slight feeling of royalty. Ula also had a few chests and barrels in her tent similar to that of many others in the village, but their contents were only known to her. Even Lini didn't know the extent of the items she could procure from them at any moment.

Without further conversation though, Ula brought Lini over to the bed and unceremoniously plopped him down onto the soft mattress. The young wolf boy letting out an 'ouff!' As she dropped him there and set her hands on her hips, "In addition to your spanking, the next part of your punishment, is no cock for you tonight boy."

Lini's jaw dropped, almost as if he was both shocked and offended. "Whaaat?" He practically scrambled up onto his knees in front of her. "But...whyyyyyy!?"

"I just told you, you're being punished." She leaned in toward him, "Bad boys don't get cock when they want it. So if you can prove to me tomorrow, that you'll be a good boy from now on, then you'll get all the cock you can take. Understand?" She asked leaning down closer to him.

Lini pouted and his shoulders slumped, along with the rest of his body slightly sagging onto the bed, defeated. "Okaaaaay..."

Ula reached over again though and tilted his chin up to look at her, "Besides, you better get some sleep my little jewel, you're going to have your work cut out for you tomorrow. When I saw that boy before he looked horrified of everything he saw in this village. It'll be like a game of cat and mouse." She joked, earning a small smile from a still disappointed Lini. "But, if everything works out...well..." She smiled back and leaned forward to plant a gentle butterfly kiss upon his lips. "Then I hope you have fun with your new play mate darling."

His smile grew in size and he nodded, "Yes Alpha Ula, I think tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day for all of us. And besides, when I was in the woods, I saw him up close like I told you." He recalled from when he had to explain himself earlier, "I saw the way he looked at me, and how he reacted when I touched him. I think if I can get my hands on him again...he'll be all mine." He grinned conniving and confident.

The Following Day: Accalia's Tent:

Aquia lazily rolled over in bed, feeling consciousness of the waking world returning to him but sleepiness also present. He quietly moaned and rubbed his eyes, shifting over onto his back for a more comfortable position to fall back to sleep. But that's when it occurred to him, the fuzzy sleeping body wrapped around his own from last night wasn't there. Just an empty spot on the other side of the bed still retaining some of her soothing body heat and an empty, vacant feeling in his rectum where her girl meat was jammed in all night.

He peaked open both, heavy with sleep, eyes and sat up on his elbows. Trying to spot where his lover from last night and main source of warmth went.

"Good morning." He heard her voice from down beyond the foot of the bed. Accalia stood by the tent entrance, holding the flap open as if she was just about to step out.

Again Aquia rubbed the sleep from his eyes, "Good morning..." He said drowsily, "Where are you going?" His voice only a mumble, obviously, the young human was not use to waking up as early as she did.

"I received a summons from the Alpha just a minute ago, I'm gonna go see what she wants then I'll be right back okay?" She said softly, Accalia had woken up about fifteen minutes prior to Aquia and spent the majority of the time just simply watching him cutely sleep. Her knot had finally softened so she managed to slip her cock free of his ass without rousing him, although the thought of fucking him in his sleep with it definitely tempted her. But just then she heard a whisper from outside her tent, calling her name quietly. She carefully got up to investigate and found one of the village messengers was outside, telling her Alpha Ula wanted to speak with her immediately. She hoped that she could slip out and see what she wanted and be back before Aquia woke up, but perhaps it was better this way so he didn't think she just left with no apparent reason. Besides, judging by his adorable bed head blonde hair, and the heavy-lidded look in his eyes, he was still too sleepy to care. "I'll be back in just a minute, you go back to sleep, and as always just scream if you need me." She said with a smile.