All Comments on 'I Arranged It All'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
difference

There's a huge difference between the meaning of "cum" which is common slang for an orgasm/semen, and 'come', mixing the the two causes confusion so the author needs to learn the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Cum means to orgasm and Come is a command to walk or move close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So much potential...

so much waste. Your storytelling is all over. Your grammar and spelling are not the best. I normally don't think that to be a problem, but combined with the meandering story line, it is very distracting. And then you just end abruptly when there clearly is more. I dont mean to discourage you. Just the opposite. Please keep writing. You certainly have potential. Just maybe check out some of the award winners here to see how to improve. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4

Good story. A better editor should catch misuse errors. (In your clot?)

William smythWilliam smythalmost 8 years ago
5 stars and some advice

Pay no attention to those anonymous "critics"

You've got a long history of highly rated stories and those assholes haven't even got the balls to leave their names.

harley233harley233almost 8 years ago
Could have been a lot better story

"My hair is red, while hers is blind."

Stuff like this makes me have to stop reading and figure out what's really meant, which takes away from the pleasure of reading the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3116 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES