I, Candi Ch. 14: Sweat Shop

Story Info
Everyone fits right into Candi's Fitness Center.
9k words
4.85
12.6k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney Larsen was the newest employee at Mark and Earl's gym. Shy and almost nerdy he stood at a lanky 5 foot 9. Short sandy brown hair and a gentle case of acne best described the man.

Having only worked at the gym for a mere two weeks he had only two encounters with the beautiful Candi Palmer. Once dropping by for her paycheck, and another time just visiting while wearing a steamy yellow bikini top and white spandex shorts. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. A mere two days had passed since that visit and he found himself checking the work schedule every two hours. Too shy to speak to her the first and second time he vowed to communicate the next round.

Today of course was the day. She was set to be at work at 10 AM. He made certain he was there at 9 AM sharp to prepare his nerves. It was all he could do to avoid his bosses Mark and Earl. Luckily they were too busy with contractors out back for the new wing of the gym. This gave Rodney the run of the facility.

At 9 AM there were only two members there doing cardio. He had high hopes that it wouldn't get much busier that way he could get to know Candace Palmer. She seemed overly nice and bright eyed. Her gaze sparkled when staring at him. For no reason even.

Sitting at the front counter he could easily look out the front windows and see who was coming and going.

Gazing down the gravel drive way leading to the fitness center he spotted his wet dream come true. He leaped to his feet nearly knocking over his chair at the sight. Catching it quickly he hurried around to the glass front door to capture a better look. His jaw dropped to his toes.

"Holy spit! She's jogging in a hot pink bikini and tennis shoes. Her tits are ready to burst out the way they keep bouncing as she runs. How in the world does she plan to get away with working dressed like that? Earl will have a cow."

As she sprinted across the grass beside the drive she notes Rodney looking at her. Behind her sunglasses she feigned not spotting him and stopped out in the grass and began stretching her legs with knee bends.

" Ohhhhhhhh, this day is going to be good." She concealed a giggle holding her lower back as she twisted in step to face her back toward the gym. She then bent over touching her toes knowing full well her bikini bottoms were nearing taunt up the crack of her ass.

"Hold that pose until he faints. " She ordered herself playfully.

After a few more toe touches she stood erect and just twisted from side to side. She then decided enough was enough. Turning back toward the gym she realized that Rodney had left the doorway. Groaning, Candi shook her head, "Figures! He must have been bird watching. Oh well. I'll just have to tease him harder today. See what you've done to me Damian? I'm too a point I look for mischief. Slut indeed! Thank you Master!"

Walking the rest of the way she opens the door and enters into the air conditioned gym. The chill immediately caught her overheated nature. Even as she wiped her brow with her wrist she felt her nipples stab through the thin fabric of her new bikini. The chill made her eyes flare out and her evil thoughts more impressive.

"Morning Rodney. Beautiful day out isn't it?"

Returned to his counter he reached under it producing a roll of paper towels and a bottle of window cleaner. This would be his excuse for standing at the door. He was well prepared to cover his interest.

"Hi." He then stepped around her to spray the glass of the door before resting the bottle at his feet. Tearing towels he began wiping the glass. He knew Candi was watching him from behind and tried not to grin.

Candi fidgets, unprepared for his turning her away so easily. Was he gay?

Convinced he had cleaned the glass enough he turns around to suddenly realize Candi had vanished back toward the cardio area. Was he that repulsive? Disappointment insued as he had already lost his nerve in exchange for arrogance.

He would have to try harder over the work day.

Walking through the center Candi stopped between the only two members there utilizing the exercise bikes, "Hi Vince. Good morning Helen. How's life?"

Vince Bradford, a balding fifty something noted her immediately and grinned from ear to ear, "New uniform?"

She revealed her perfect white teeth in a beeming smile at his observation.

"Maybe! That is if Earl and Mark don't object." She turns her gaze to Helen Suiter a forty something brunette with a medium build. Pretty but out of shape definitely.

"That diet and all this exercise is working Helen. I can see a huge difference already." She lightly claps her hands hoping to warm her up.

Helen eyed Candi's bikini with a raised brow. Candi in turn stepped directly to her side to whisper, "I hope what I'm wearing doesn't bother you, Helen."

She huffs and continues her ride yet looks at Candi with a timid smile, "I remember those days. Long gone I'm afraid. Three kids and drag strip stretch marks now. You look stunning. I have no objections. Earl might get new members the longer you wear that bikini. Question is will anybody be actually working out?"

They both chuckle as Candi nods with a smirk, "I hope so. Maybe that might inspire these cheap skates to give me a raise. I hope the other members don't find what I wear offensive. Truth be told I'm trying to change my image. Can you believe Earl called me a Librarian for what I normally wear here? Just because I wore frumpy outfits hardly means I don't keep in shape. Zero glutes! Well almost." She giggles.

Vince leers their direction, "I reckon the frumpy clothes kind of misleads the focus of the gym. You're fit as a fiddle and showing it off will inspire others to get in shape too."

Candi gives him a thumbs up, "My motto too. Weigh less, wear less."

She then moves around to pat Vince on the back, "Thank you for being supportive, Vince. Give me a yell if you two need anything. Water? Towel? Respirator? You name it."

The couple both guffaw at her jest as she winks and turns away on her left heel. She moved further into the gym and examined the tarp covered opening to the new wing. Peering through a flap she spots Mark talking to a contractor holding a blueprint. With a deep breath she darts inside the unfinished room amid pounding nail guns. There were six builders at work on the east wall to the far end. The contractor with Mark looked up at her and grinned sheepishly. Mark noted his change of attention and followed suit, "About time you came back to work, Slacker."

She threw her arms out to her side and offered a shamed pouty expression, "Me sorry. I'm back and here to stay." Mark nodded at her bikini trying not to look too hard. She knew he loved it by his refrained gaze. She opened the change of subject with, "The new room is coming along faster than I thought it would."

The carpenter a fifty something, well toned and gently gray of hair looked around him from side to side. "Another three days tops on the interior. Exterior roofing and siding the next day. Room divides and drywalling the next. Electrical touch ups the next. Hi, I'm Craig."

She reaches out to shake his hand as he swiftly folds the blueprint to accept her grip.

Mark steps back slightly noting the silence around them all of a sudden. The workers had all finally noticed Candi in their midst. Mark shakes his head, "Possibly two more weeks the longer you stand here in that bikini. Go do laundry."

She frowns and tugs at her bikini top pulling it taunt to examine it, "Is my bikini dirty?"

Craig looks toward Mark trying not to laugh when behind Candi a nailgun fired a deafening blast behind her making her jump and express a shrill squeal of shock. Everyone in the room burst out laughing as Candi caught her breath and looked at each of them pointing in a wave, "You guys did that on purpose. You nearly scared me out of my bikini. Shame on all of you."

Mark covered his eyes with his right hand, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Stop teasing and go back inside." She pouts and twists on her heels facing toward the tarp then bends blatantly over to pick up a nail. She maintains that position long enough to hear a couple low pitch whistles. Smiling evily she twists around standing erect to show Mark and Craig the nail, "Look i think I'll go paint my nail."

With a fluttered wave of her right hands fingers she bats her eyes around the room, then hightails it back inside.

On the other side of the tarp she spotted Rodney checking the pins on a weight machine trying to look busy. She smirks and walks over to the weight machine and sits down on the bench of a leg press. She plants her feet on the pads then plants her arms up to grip the support bars to the sides of her seat. Rodney was standing directly across from her looking right between her fanned out legs. The bikini bottom barely covered her pussy lips.

"Spot me at 250 please."

Rodney faltered for a second then moved the pin between weights. He then proceeded to watch her press the weights easily. Her leg muscles were splendidly defined from years of caring for their well being. She eyes Rodney who blushes, "You should take advantage."

He bulges his eyes at her trembling, "What?"

She fidgets knowing she teased him with just the right words, "Take advantage. Of the gym equipment. It's part of our employment package." She continues her repetitions never once taking her eyes off of him.

He shrugs awkwardly, "I know I should. I have Scooby Doo muscles." He lifts his right arm tightening his bicep then pinches beneath it to appear that his bicep fell down instead of bulging up. She muses at his attempt but barely smiles. She wanted to be intimidating.

He then dropped his arm and started to walk away. She growls, "Get back here, Rodney. Move that pin to 300."

He shudders and returns to assist her as she pauses long enough to tug her bikini bottoms from her ass cheeks and in doing so pulled the front deeper into her pussy lips. Still covered but entirely ready to be exposed with the right move. She winces at him, "Don't try this at home. Wearing a bikini and working out doesn't mix well. Rides up the ass every time I press."

He was beginning to sweat trying hard not to look between her legs. Yet, hoped that a lip would fall free. Finally, he had to turn away.

"Are you okay, Rodney?" She said finishing up her tenth repetition before stopping. With a clank of metal she dropped her feet to the floor and stood up. She stepped away from her seat and showed him her backside as she tugged the cloth free of her crack yet again. Candi then moved around to a bench press where she straddled the bench before laying back on it. She then reached up to a low hanging set of handlebars attached to weight cables. She then tilted her head back to glare toward Rodney, "200 please."

He walked around to her side reaching behind her head to move the pin from 350 to 200. She then began pulling the bar toward her chest heaving the weights. With each downward pull her tits crushed together. Rodney gawked sparingly but maintained a solid interest.

Candi huffed with each lift acting as if her legs were raising from the struggle. Finally, she faintly smiles, "Do me a favor? Can you hold my legs down so I don't hurt myself?"

His eyes grow wide as he hesitates. Taking a deep breath he places his hands on her kneecaps, "Here?"

She tries a lift and fakes him out with her legs forcing up under his weight, "A little higher please." He moves two inches above her knees and presses his weight down. She bit her upper lip and began pulling the weight down again. Each time she did he eyed her crotch. The formation of her pussy was gently exposed on the right side of her bottoms. All he could do was stare.

After ten repetitions she stopped and laid there breathing heavily. He was still holding her legs. She let him loiter there until he realized that she was done. Blushing brilliantly Rodney released his grip and stood up.

She gazed up at him with her big blue eyes then sits up to roll over on to her stomach with her legs facing the weights. There was a padded bar that she entangled her calves over to press the weights. She looks up at him, "I'm only 120 sopping wet. Maybe not even that. I might need you to support me. Place your hands on my lower back."

He moves to her side at first and does as she asks. Her legs begin lifting the weights.

With each curl her bikini bottoms disappear within her butt crack. Finally, she stops for a second to reach back over his hands to lift her bottoms up from it. In doing so she intentionally tugged the bikini higher than necessary revealing to his roaming eyes her anal cavity. He immediately dropped his jaw and tried hard not to drool over her back. That required the aid of his shirt sleeve.

Returning to her curls she feigns difficulty and huffs, "You need to hold my lower back from a different angle. Try facing me and reaching over my body."

Releasing her he moves to the head of the bench and cautiously leans over her profile to run his hands down her spine into position. She grins devilishly in thought as she feels his crotch on her ear. "Yep! Definitely has a woody."

She continues her curls until she lost her energy and stops. He remains in position even as she tilts her profile up to exhale on his crotch. He felt her breath coast up under his gym shorts and freaks out standing erect and moving back a step. She ignores his escape and rolls herself off of the bench. Standing up she fans herself, "Between my morning run and that small effort I think I need another shower."

Candi notices Helen and Vince leaving and found the gym vacant. She looked up directly into Rodney's eyes then winces acting as if she pulled a muscle in her shoulder, "Ouch! That didn't feel so pleasant. Would you mind squeezing my shoulder a few times? Help get the kink out?"

She twists her back toward him then steps inwardly to brush up against his body. Her ass was pressed against his erection. He wanted to burst then and there. He refused to let his chance to even touch her vanish.

As his hands palm her neck and shoulder area he squeezes lightly. She rolls her eyes and presses her ass closer to him, "Harder Rodney. Make me really feel the Man."

His eyes bulge as he squeezes harder to hear her lightly moan. He enquires leering over her neckline , "Better?"

Again her ass presses into him as she whispers, "Harder, Rodney."

His grip tightens again as her own eyes bulge under his grip. She resists the pain and wiggles over his crotch, "That's it. God, that feels delicious. Rodney you're a born Masseur."

He chuckles shyly straining as his dick swelled tighter. This extra effort of her ass touching his dick made him nearly ready to explode. He stutters under the tension and tries to make her laugh, "This coming from the Gym's future Masseuse?

"Coming from and getting too. Maybe we should team up and be partners in the Therapy Department. Don't you dare stop Rodney. This feels waaaaay too good."

Her ass gyrates as if her body was suffering from a chill. With each chill his dick throbbed behind it. He wasn't going to stop until she told him to. His own eyes began to flutter. More effort went into her shoulder causing her to cringe at the pressure. She would hold out though. She knew her feminine wiles were gripping his manhood as tightly as his grip on her shoulder.

Finally, he grunts and pauses as she feels a wetness through his shorts on her ass cheeks. Her eyes brighten up as his grip loosens. He turns pale white and steps back twisting his body shyly, "My hands are tired. Sorry. Got to go to the bathroom too."

He bolts around her trying not to let her see the wet spot on his dark shorts. He had unloaded a small pond into his boxers that had soaked straight through. She had to hold her chuckle as he darted to the back of the gym where the restrooms were located.

Once out of sight she burst into laughter. As she gained her composure she spotted Craig the Carpenter looking at her through the tarp with a wink. He gave her a thumbs up and a mimicked squeezing of his hands on invisible shoulders.

She in turn stuck her tongue out at him which led to a flicking like a lizard. He nodded then points down at his crotch. She feigns blushing and fans her face with eyes sparkling, "Oh, My! Is that harassment?"

He looks behind him to see where Mark and his co-workers were before uttering back, "You can take it."

She ponders with her index finger to her cheek, "I suppose that depends on the size. Now doesn't it. Better break out your tape measure and offer me insight."

He nods with a beeming grin, "Raincheck?"

She puckers, "No raincoats until after you step outside. Go build my parlor. I'll pencil you in as one of my first clients."

He pouts his lower lip in reply, "Deal!"

Craig then faded away behind the tarp.

Candi heard shuffling behind her to notice two mid fifties Gentlemen walking over to the treadmill area. Business was going to increase and she knew it. This day was going to be yummy she thought.

Casually eying the restrooms she frowns. Stepping toward them she finds the single rest room and presses her ear to the door. She heard muffled moans and cursing. She grinned from ear to ear. Rodney was in there masturbating again. Candi adored her magic touch.

"Everything okay in there, Rodney?"

He grunted shallowly, "Yea! I'll be out in a minute."

She sighs and licks her upper lip, "Don't be a Minuteman. Take your time. I'll watch. The gym that is. When you get out I'm going to sneak a fast shower before business gets crazy. Will you cover for me?"

He growls back feverishly, "Fucking "A" I'll cover you." He then lowers his voice to a whisper, "From head to toe!"

Giggling under her clenched fist she returns, "Thank you, Rodney!"

He lets out a strained snarl. She knew he had flooded the bathroom in her honor. His final words were a mumbled, "No! Thank you."

She quietly whispers, "My pleasure."

Candi walked away and checked out the two new members that had walked in. She knew one of them but not the other. Tugging at her bikini both top and bottom she waltzed out to greet them. "Hey Eddie! Who's your guest? I don't believe we've met."

The freckled Eddie Bennet huffed under the exhaustion of the rotary belt he was walking rapidly on. Jumping at the sight of her bikini and perfectly tanned flesh he sputters, "Nice get up."

She winks at him, "Then I'm doing my job aren't I?"

He creases his face with a half smirk, "I don't think I've ever seen you like this. You always seemed the quiet reserved type.' He leers over at his partner, "This is my brother-in-law, Dave. He's staying with me and the wife until his divorce is final."

She moves between the treadmills and waves up at Dave, "Hi, Dave! Sorry to hear about the big D." She tugs both of her bikini cups up by the strap as Dave grins, "Not half as sorry as I'm sure your Big "D's" must be feeling right now."

She wags a finger at him with a squint, "Now Dave. Is that any way to treat the Ladies?" She lifts her tits from underneath as she sticks her tongue out at him. He in turn nearly loses his balance on the treadmill and laughs at himself, "Almost made me lose it there."

She smiles shyly, "There's still time."

Peripherally over her shoulder she notes Rodney coming out of the back and reaches up to pat Eddie on the hand, "Keep your cute perverted Bro here out of trouble." She winks hard at Dave then turns away after whispering toward him, " I have a shower to go take. Tell Ellen I said hi."

The two men at first watch her ass wiggling away then turn to look at each other. Dave ponders, "The employees shower on the job?"

Eddie shrugs keeping himself in time on the belt, "Maybe her water got turned off at home."

Dave frowns, "Dude. You work for the water company."