I, Candi Ch. 14: Sweat Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie nods, "She's sure changed."

In response Dave chuckles, "Hopefully not out of that hot pink bikini."

Candi meets Rodney half way as he turns his profile to avoid her spotting his crotch stain. She pats him on the back, "Everything come out alright?" He shivers and nods smiling, "Yeah!"

She winks at him, "Good. Now wash my back. I mean watch my back. You promised."

He nods repeatedly rather nervous at her touch. Once she turns away he grits his teeth to watch her ass wiggle toward the showers. Just before she turned the corner he noticed her untie the left side of her bikini bottoms. The bikini flapped down to reveal her crack in a more vibrant fashion.

Rodney whined. He knew before this day was out he would need to release his inhibitions yet again.

Before she even made it to the showers Candi Palmer had removed her bikini and was walking ever so slowly through the hot tub area. She gave Rodney just enough time to possibly sneak a peek. She felt entirely too evil today. She was dripping wet between her legs at all the torture she was causing.

Looking back casually she growls, "Darn! No peepers."

Shrugging she reached behind her head and tied back her hair with a twisty that she had around her wrist in case she ever needed it. This was all outside in the open. She shivered at the risk. "God! Damian I worship you. I've never felt so alive."

Looking down while tucking her hair up she lost track of her surroundings. A murmered, "Whoa!" caught her off guard. Eyes wide she darts her attention toward the verbal expression, thinking it Rodney. Instead it was another of the Carpenter's. The one that had misfired his nail gun catching her off guard. She wags a finger at him, "Stop doing that."

He placed his hands in his back pockets and just stood there amazed by her boldness and beauty. "Do you always run naked on the job? I'm thinking a membership here is looking pretty tasty."

The man was approximately, 6'2 in height and toned in body. Blonde hair shown beneath his bump cap. As he watched her shivering in his gaze he breaks a gaze back out into the gym. Nobody in sight. He nods to himself and takes a deadly risk moving face to face with her. Looking down into her blue eyes he melts. She merely glistens without blinking.

With an affirmative nod the Man leans down and kisses her on the lips. She accepted his kiss and let her left hand caress his cheek. Lips parted he motions her toward the showers, "Better get in there before anyone else catches you."

She bats her eyelashes up at him as he fidgets slightly, "I won't tell anyone."

Candi shakes her head negatively just before lifting herself to her toes and kisses him again on the cheek, "Yes you will. Go brag." She then points a finger at him, "Do you have a cellphone on you?"

He creases his brow smirking, "Yeah, Why?" as he removes it from his belt pouch to show her. She takes his cell from him and figures out on her own how to take a picture. She snaps a photo of her tits, another of her ass, another of her pussy, and one of her face as she winks. He stands totally in awe of her boldness.

"Hope there's not a Mrs. Hardhat at home to intercept these. Now, Go Brag." She giggles after handing him his cell back, then turns wiggling into the shower room. As the door closed he huffed and shook his head, "Holy Moley. Nope no Missus. Wouldn't care if there was."

The man, "Stan Casey" first headed off to relieve his bladder. He would then go secretly share the pics with his partners.

Outside in the front lobby Rodney manned the counter giving his stained shorts a chance to fade back to normal. Sitting back he heard Mark his boss on the cellphone just behind him.

"Okay, Lisa! I'll be home in ten minutes. I just told the Contractor's I had to run out. Don't let the cats near the snake. We don't need any vet bills or dead cats. Stay calm."

He then hung up and stepped into view. Looking over at Rodney he rubs his chin, "Man the store. My girlfriends freaked out because a big snake somehow made it's way through our pipes and into our bathtub. Crazy as hell. Tell Candi to help you out. Wherever she is." He then left the building.

Rodney puckered and hummed. Thinking to himself, "She already has."

Noting Mark drive away he jumped up and looked out for further traffic. With no boss around he knew he could move about more freely. Stain or not he knew Candi was in the shower and he wanted a peek.

Careful not to look obvious Rodney moved past Dave and Eddie who were still treading and gabbing away. Eying the tarp over the new wing he began walking faster toward the shower room. He heard the water running in the women's shower and sneakily looked around for safety. He then carefully eased the door open and crept inside closing it silently. The showers had large open stalls with curtains shrouding their interior.

Stepping lightly he easily figured out which stall Candi was located in. Stepping quietly he reached the curtain with heartbeat pounding in his chest. He squinted against the steam and dropped his jaw at the sight. There she was with eyes closed in all her glory being pelted by the teardrops of God.

"Look at those perfect titties. Pointy nipples. Areola's so round. That cute little landing strip of hair between her legs. That heart shaped ass." He was squeezing his reincarnated erection. She was a Goddess.

As he stood there watching he heard voices outside the door and shadows beneath it. In a panic he darted into another stall and hugged the blind corner for safety. Strange that they were Men's voices. Overhearing them made him queasy. Then silence.

Finally as he held his breath he heard the door creak wide and heard multiple feet quietly shuffling toward the stalls. Over the shower Candi couldn't possibly hear them. He had just enough distance to pick up the foot falls.

Then, Rodney heard the curtain pull wide on her stall and six different whistles. He nearly pissed his pants out of fear. He couldn't storm out there and defend her nor could he for fear of losing his job. He would be forced to merely listen.

Then came the voices.

"See Fella's. Picture perfect. Did i lie?" chuckled Stan the Carpenter.

Startled by the vocal gathering Candi's eyes popped open wide and she saw all of the contractors in front of her. Even the blue print flirt Craig.

"You bragged! Yay! Come on in guys the water's fine."

On the opposite side of the wall Rodney winced at her words. Was she insane?

Stan patted Craig on the shoulder, "Good thing her Boss left. Gave us the opportunity to watch us some sweet booty in private."

She grins pointing a finger at them, "Behave! Don't you have some wood to put up? Things to nail?" She sticks her tongue out at them. None of them desired to get drenched by the shower so merely watched her.

The man beside Stan, Horace, a tall mixed black caucasian shook his head, "Daaamn Stan. Yep. I'm signing my membership after work today."

She giggled with a thumbs up in response.

Feeling the water getting cool she shivers, then came the frigid cold. "Oh my God the hot water ran out it's freezing!"

The men crowd closer and fold their arms. Craig happens to notice, "That shower head is removeable. Why don't you take it down and tease that clit with the water force?"

Candi's eyes brighten, "So creative! As long as you all behave I can do that."

Turning her back to them she reaches up and claims the shower wand and adjusts it for a thin torrent. She then moves it down between her legs. Glancing up at the men as she uses her fingers to spead her pussy lips she applies the steady stream. Immediately she falls back against the wall and begins moaning.

"Dear God, this feels so good. Talk dirty to me, Blue Collar's."

Each of the rugged Gent's began telling her things they wanted to do to her. Craig wanted to fuck her against that shower wall. Stan wanted to ram his cock down her throat until she passed out. Horace desired to bury his tongue inside her asshole. Two others voted to pinch and suckle both of her nipples.

Hearing their desires as she studied their faces and emotions made her hormones insane. Stan in her frenzy pulled his cellphone out and recorded her watery masturbation. Seeing this the other five men did the same. Video's had by all. She would merely lean back with trembling limbs and tearful eyes at the devastation to her clit.

Shrill moans got louder and louder as the men looked onward in awe and worry. What if the other Employee heard and came barging in to catch them. Horace voiced that exact same worry, "Loud as she is that skinny guy who works with her will come running to see what's going on."

She halts her moans hoarsely long enough to blurt out, "Rodney adores me I can tell. He won't say a word. Not if he wants to lose his virginity to me." She giggles then begins losing herself to the spicket. Finally, she cries out, "I LOVE YOU SIR!"

The Sir remark made them all appear puzzled but in seconds they merely shrugged it off. She must have been vocalizing her respect toward each of them.

Having spent her juices they merged with the water. Convulsing uncontrollably she nearly lost her balance. Stan leaped in to her side wincing at getting shot by the wand as it curled in her grip toward him. Laughter from the others made him grimace in their direction. He shut the water off leaving dead silence except for her shivering chatter.

"Find her a towel." Craig motioned.

Candi sparked up wagging her finger, "Nooooooo! Lick me dry."

The men each take turns bulging their eyes at the other. Decided in a mental agreement they assist Candi to her feet and let her walk out amongst them. Once within their circle the men smother her with warm breath and sandpaper tongues. Every inch of her body was licked. Nipples sucked on sporadically. Neck kissed. Belly button tickled from within. Shoulders lapped upon. Horace even spread her cheeks and probed her anal cavity.

Craig knelt in front of her and parted her pussy lips to attack her sensative clit. This made her lose balance again over the feeding Horace. He caught her with one hand to her spine and supported her.

Finally, Craig just lifted her legs over his shoulders and buried his tongue leaving poor Horace to hold her 120 pound body on his shoulder. In the process the other three men continued licking her belly and tits. Stan stood back admiring her a moment. Then, in a swift change of mind he leaned over caressing her cheek and kissed her warmly. She embraced it with swirling tongues. Finally, she felt herself cumming yet again and screamed her frustration into Stan's open mouth.

Absorbing the echoed whine he stayed with her tongue until she shook and calmed herself. The men merely rode out her convulsions before standing up and helping her to her feet.

She outstretches her arms to embrace each of them with a hug. This melted all six men. With each hug she whispered just loud enough for the man next to him to hear, "Somebody wants to fuck me next week at my house. Is it you?"

Nods all around as Stan helps her tie her bikini back on. Once in place she walked to the door to the outer gym and peeks out to see Dave the treadmiller just outside the bathroom looking toward her. He offered a thumbs up at her vocal performance. She giggles and sticks a finger to her lips to shush him. He offers her a zipped lip and an unzipped pants with a chuckle. She nods with a playful grin waiting for him to vanish back to his brother-in-law Eddie.

Before stepping out she turns and whispers, "Can you all send me those video's on your cells?"

She knew Damian would love to see them.

Acknowledgements all around she told them her number then waved the men out and back to work.

Closing the door she remains in the room to gain her composure. As she leans quietly against the wall she hears moaning. She opens her mouth with a shocked smile and tiptoes over to the stall where she heard the grunts. She peeks through the curtain to see Rodney jerking a massive nine inch monster in his hand. She fought hard to keep her amazement to a minimum. As he grew red in the face she noted his eyes closed tightly. In his own little world.

Mischief took over as she silently parted the curtain and crept into the stall. She cautiously knelt in front of him on her knees and leaned forward to place her face directly under his ejaculation space. Just out of range so as not to let him realize she was there, she waited poised and ready.

In a fierce roar he erupts a geysor that spit out like a squirt gun and spotted her face from brow to chin, ear to ear. She grit her teeth loving it as she awaited him to open his eyes.

Exhausted by his explosion for a third time today he merely leaned against the wall's corner and mumbled, "Fucking "A"! Candi taste the magic of Hot ROD!"

He shook his head in arrogance, eyes still closed. Finally, he flutters his eyes open and looks down prepared to pull his trunks and boxers up. His eyes bulge at the sight of her wearing his cum.

She glowingly giggles with clenched teeth, "Surprise!" She licks the cum spatter on her lips and savors it with a delicious expression, "And, YUM!"

He swiftly tugs at the sides of his trunks but she plants both of her hands in the front band to prevent him from getting dressed. She shakes her head at him, "Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Not until I taste the Hot ROD!"

He watches her as she swallows a massive fourth of his cock in amazement. Five swift back and forths and a triple flick to his crown to capture remaining droplets she lets go of both his cock and his trunks. Sitting up on her legs and feet she beams toward Rodney.

He gets dressed and stammers uncertain what to say.

She sticks her cum coated tongue out at him and smiles warmly, "Thank you, Rodney!"

He continues trembling as she stands up to face him. He admires his cum all over her face and suddenly bursts into laughter.

She joined him as she leaned on the wall beside him.

Finally, he looks over at her, "That's soooo sick! In a good way."

"Our secret?" She chimes with amazing eyes smiling at him.

"Hell to the No! After all those guys getting to brag about you. No way I'm shutting up." He then winks sticking his own tongue out at her, "Just kidding! After all I'm going to lose my virginity to you, right?"

She rolls her eyes then giggles again as he stuck his tongue out at her.

Candi looms with a threat, "You must be wanting a taste of yourself. Here, lick my chin."

He pulls away, "Gross!"

She looks at him softly without words. He returns the moment.

Then, she palms his cheek. He melts.

She breaks the tension attention and stands erect to walk out of the stall and toward the door. He follows her looking puzzled, then realizes something, "Want a towel to wipe me off your face?"

She pouts her lower lip and offers, "No! I'm going out there wearing you proudly. Take pride in yourself, Rodney. You're adorable. Don't ever think badly of me, please. Besides, when I can find time I can sit on your face and you can return the favor."

After donning her bikini in a rush she shivers at Rodney.

She sticks her tongue out and bolts through the door.

He in turn races after her right into the path of, "EARL!"

The elder owner of the gym had just arrived and was heading to his office when he came face to--"What's that on your face?"

She giggles trying to fight it, "You said I could wear whatever I wanted to at work."

He rolls his eyes then growls while squinting at Rodney. Shaking his head he turns, "Don't encourage her."

Both of them wait until Earl enters his office and shuts the door. Then, a swift look at each other Candi bolts into a bouncing sprint out into the gym. The room had seven new faces utilizing the equipment. As Rodney burst out into the open after her he halted at all eyes on them.

She twisted in her step walking backwards while curling a finger for him to follow her. She then turned forward on her heels and proudly paraded through the gym. In her stride she graciously said hello to each of them before reaching the lobby.

Once there she waited for Rodney to join her. As he stepped around the corner with his teeth clenched in fear yet total amazement he walked straight up to her and hugged her from behind. She enjoyed his tight embrace and his cheek in her hair.

Finally, she turned in his grasp and gazed into his eyes, "No more shyness. You have to learn how to relate to people. Am I clear?"

He nods quietly reaching down under the counter for the roll of paper towels.

"Awww! My hero." She smiled awaiting a towel to wipe her face.

Instead he looks behind her and winces. Bending down again he snatches up the bottle of Windex and marches away, "Spots! I hate spots!"

She offers him a brutal gaze of unbelievability then looks around at the gym behind her.

"Here I'll trade you for the paper towels."

He turns out of curiousity to see her holding up her removed bikini bottoms, coaxing him in. He chuckles impressed by her bravado and makes a hesitant trade. He raises an eyebrow, "I'm really going to use this to clean the glass."

She tears a towel off and starts to wipe her face just as Eddie and Dave shock them on their exit out. Eddie notes the cum rivets still beading Candi's brow and puckers turning the other cheek.

Dave doesn't pay that close of attention to her at first following Eddie to the door. What he did notice was Rodney holding Windex and a bikini bottom. He was taken back by the sight a second more to register what he was seeing. As Eddie pushed on outside the door, Dave took a casual stroll to the counter to lean over and look down at her.

Bare bush and booty, Candi offered an innocent expression toward him. "Thanks for coming. Hope you come see us again. And, try your best to get over the Big "D"."

He nods as she peels her top's cups up to let him view her titties for a daring mischievous and oh so brief instance.

Dave nods, "I won't be getting over the BIG D's any time soon. Trust me I'll be back."

With a wink and a thumbs up to Rodney he joins his brother-in-law in the parking lot.

Rodney could only shake his head, "You're insane. I love it!" He moves in closer behind the counter then pockets her bottoms, "I think I'll save these in case I see more spots."

She smirks, "I can't stay bottomless forever, Rodney. Fun as that sounds."

He puckers looking down at her over his eyelids, "About that loss of virginity comment. When?"

She sighs knowing her schedule was well planned out and fidgets, "How about at least a partial loss until I can check out my schedule at home?"

He scratches his head, "Partial loss?"

She nods with a sheepish gaze, then reaches over to feel him still erect. His eyes bulge at her grip as he peers outside to see only Eddie's car leaving. By the time he looked toward the gym she had pulled his shorts down and was stroking him. Pulling him along with her by his monster she sat down on the bar chair and leaned back spreading her legs.

Rodney's eyes couldn't get any bigger. He darted his nervous gaze back and forth between the lot and the members working out. Finally, he gave in as she guided him up to her pussy. She looks up at him, "All yours. Just be bold, Rodney."

He took a deep breath and plunged his cock inside her as her expression offered him a disbelief of how big he was. "Oh my God! Godney you're freaking enormous."

Again he examined his view points around him before moving his hips to feel his cock slide in and out of her. He maintained a hesitant rhythm after hearing her gasp loudly and expel a shrill whine.

He loved the friction. Her G-spot loved his crown.

Finally, he said, "No partial loss. I'm fucking you start to finish right here."

She winced and moaned with his continual pumping. Managing a, "Fuck me Godney! Start to finish! Don't care what's around us."