I, Candi Ch. 14: Sweat Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes to savor her warm soaked pussy. She closed her lids to live off of the sensations. The world around them ceased to exist.

Rodney was determined to cum for a fourth time. In a moment of bold inspiration Rodney opened his eyes to watch her tits jiggling with his thrusts. A sly grin later he reached under her and untied her top removing it and tossing it over the counter. She hadn't even noticed in her state of brewing ecstasy. Her moans were mounting up to a level that was impossible to ignore. Luckily, most everyone in the gym were wearing headsets for music. This gave Rodney the confidence he needed.

"Damn this pussy feels good. Moan louder, I DARE YOU!"

Her eyes bolt wide to stare him in the eyes. A moment of silence just before the storm.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK! RAM THAT COCK IN ME! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT MY MASTER EXPECTS ME TO BE! POUND THAT PUSSY RODNEY! LET ME HEAR YOUR BALLS SLAPPING MY THIGHS."

That encouragement made him smile brightly as he took a moment to look out over the members. Not one of them even looked their direction. Freaking Awesome!

His thrusts became more fierce as his hands squeezed her tits leaving his prints in her tanned flesh. Harder and harder he stabbed into her. Her moans shaking the glass around them.

"ROOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDNNNNEEEEEEY! MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER THAT COCK!"

His boldness was swelling for conquest. All these past two weeks he had fantasized over this woman. Of the things he would do to her. Inspiration rambled through his clouded judgment.

Finally, he reaches under her and picks her up in his arms. Just strong enough to properly carry her weight. She cooed under him as his cock in it's girth never once slipped out.

Looking around him he walked backwards to a big glass window facing the gym and all of it's members. Careful to note onlookers he propped her backside against the thick pane and fucked her while risking being seen.

"DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO RODNEY. CARRY ME RIGHT OUT THERE AND FUCK ME ON THE CARPET IN FRONT OF THEM." She huffs heavily with moistened eyes from the pleasure he was giving her. With a trembling reaction she reaches up to palm his face for a dedicated stare.

"RODNEY? I DARE YOU!!!!!"

His eyes bulge as he drifts from her temptation to the outer gym. Finally, he picks her up and cradles her in his arms. Her own arm's wrap around his neck, her legs about his waist. The feeling was amazing.

Standing tall he stepped around the counter and moved to the threshold of the gym. Surprisingly nobody was being that observant. He surveyed the area and noticed the tarp covering the new wing. There were two tarped over entrances to the outer room. If he could just make it over there.

He trudges with his boxers and shorts around his ankles toward it as fast as he could shuffle. Reaching the tarp he barely escaped being caught by one of the women members. Fanning his way under the tarp concealed him from the gym's direct view.

Only one problem.

"Hey Guys? Look who the cat dragged in."

The Construction crew stopped their jobs to spot the couple.

Stan shook his head as Candi still moaning, flirtingly waved at him.

She then returned her attention to Rodney leaning in to nuzzle his ear, "DON"T STOP, FINISH THIS THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO. IGNORE THEM. FUCK ME AND MAKE ME SCREAM BLOODY MURDER."

He closed his eyes and tuned everything out as he propped her against the wall. Thrust after thrust she howled and trickled pleasure all over her ass cheeks.

Craig onlooking admired the kid and had a moment of inspiration. He took a bit of tarp and covered rolls of insulation that was soft and cushy. Then he walked over to tap Rodney into reality, "Hey Kid? I made you two a bed. Go lay her down and make us all proud."

Rodney nodded and moved her to the rolls and carefully laid her down on to them. The perfect bed he got bolder and reached out to grip both of her ankles like a vice and pried her legs as wide as they could go. Leaning back proudly he thrusts harder than ever. Her arms reached out over her body to touch his abdomen. The sight of her huge tits mashed together and her eyes unfluttering and steadfast kept him eager to please.

Her moans were deafening. So deafening that Horace took a peek out into the gym to make certain there were no curiosity's building up. Puckering he shakes his head, "Some deaf Motherfuckers."

Rodney felt his body mounting up for another detonation. Her squeals were becoming more shrill than ever. Less screaming and more tense whines. She turns purple in the face as Rodney moves more rapidly.

Stan moves in beside Candi crouching down. He looks up at Rodney, "Don't freak out! I'm here to help make this more intense. Trust me, Kid."

Understood, Stan plants his left palm on her lowest abdomen and presses down on her. This forced her G-spot lower and susceptable to a deeper pleasure. She felt the increase instantly as her gaze darted between Rodney and Stan.

Then, with his right hand Stan reached in to rub on Candi's clit. In seconds her eyes rolled back. Between Rodney's crushing thrusts and Stan's vigorous clit massage she was going to orgasm like never before.

Her final gasps led to uncontrolled flailing of arms and mucles. In a resounding scream she exploded all over Rodney's cock, frothing all around it. Stan's fingers showed his crew a webbing of cum on his fingers. He looks up at Rodney struggling, "Keep it up Kid. Don't let up. If she faints she faints."

Rodney fought her legs thrashing in his grip as she mounted another scream that sounded painful. Hesitant a moment Rodney quickly found Candi's glare and reaching arms telling him to conquer her.

Gritting his teeth he found a renewed strength. Combined by Stan's help and newcomer Horace who stepped in behind the kneeling Rodney. "Stay cool Bro. Keep fucking."

Ignorant of Horace, Rodney was obsessed with Candi's attempt at eye contact. He hadn't realized that Horace was fingering Candi's ass. This new attentiveness fried Candi's mind. There were no more pleas. No more reality. Just one more maddening orgasm.

With this new set of quakes. Rodney snarls and plunges his hardest just as he dominates her insides with a flood of jizz.

Exhausted yet refraining from letting go of her ankles, he leered at her like an angry God. He was Godney after all.

Final quivers and ending thrusts Rodney pulls out carrying his flood with him. Stan and Horace swiftly move away to join their stunned crew.

As Rodney fights to stand he looks around him in a moment of terror. What had he done? In front of all these people. He was out of his mind.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his calf. Looking down at Candi he turned flush. She had slid from their makeshift bed to the ground. Trying to crawl up but her orgasm's had numbed her balance. In her stance Rodney dropped down to hold her, "I'm sorry, Candi. If I hurt you."

She lays on his shoulder gasping then pats his chest, "You might need to hurt me more often, Godney. That was beyond incredible."

Stan, Craig, and Horace chimed in, "He had a little help."

She sighes, "God's three Wisemen. Somebody go get my clothes. At least Rodney has his shorts."

Moments pass until the crewman "Wendell Friar" brought her her bikini.

Standing with help she dresses. Pausing as Rodney steps away, Candi whispers, "Anyone get video of that?"

Craig lifts his cell, "Wasn't going to miss that show for nothing. ScrUTube here you cum."

She sighs shaking her head as she gives her cell number to him to spread amongst them.

Stan chuckles, "You gave it to us earlier."

Confused by her encounter she shakes her head, "Oh, Yeah!'

Focusing on her walking she made it through the tarp into the outer room. Looking about she notes three of the male members eying her with winks and puckered kisses. She glances around her for another thumbs up. Smiles erupt as she taps her ear then points to each of them for affirmation that they heard. Each nod yes she then zips her lip at them. They return the motion in favor.

Finally she makes it to the front desk to find Rodney sitting in the chair. Moping.

"Why so glum you just cum. Four times unless I lost count." She raised her brow leaning on the counter in front of him.

He looks up, "I wasn't myself. It was like i was possessed. I couldn't stop fucking you."

She fidgets, "And, that's bad? Give that demon my number. Rodney, don't shut yourself down. I'll be the first person to tell you that if I wasn't married and owned I'd keep you for myself."

His eyes grow dark and squinting, "You're married? So, now your jealous Husband shoots me? Thanks a lot."

She shrugs, "He does own an M-16 and a Rocket Launcher. He's in Iraq, Rodney. And, believe it or not I have open permission to do as I want. And, if you want me you better fuck the shit out of me whenever I feel sociable."

"So, now I'm a puppet to your needs?"

"No. You hold the strings. My husband holds the machete. I won't deny you after that experience. Just please understand I can't fuck every second of every day."

He nods with a glare.

"You going to fuck those Guys too?"

"Oh, Yes. All six of them. Don't think bad because I'm a nympho. Besides I do whatever my Husband orders me to do. Can you accept that?"

Again he nods with a troubled mind.

"I lost my virginity."

She smirks, "And, gained a fuck buddy. Let's get back to work. I have guys to tease. Lean over here and kiss me on the lips. With passion."

He hesitates then does as offered. Her lips were soft and yearning. Still trembling from her mass orgasms. She parts lips and whispers, "Can I worship you, Godney?"

Her fluttering eyelashes make him chuckle, "Fucking "A"!"

"I'll take that grade and add a plus."

She then drifted away leaving Rodney to create more fantasies.

Poor Godney!