I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 06

Story Info
"I GIVE UP! LINE STARTS AT THE DOOR. LOL!"
8.6k words
4.6
16.8k
15
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay here I am sitting in the backseat of a beater with a heater, on the way to the Circle Centre Mall. After I deviated from my path earlier I've sat here withdrawn. I know that you guys out there reading my stories must be pulling your hair out at my indecision. I have a bad time telling guys no when I really should be saying yes. Just look at the last two hours I spent in an adult bookstore, teasing harder than ever, until I got tied up and fucked by ten totally unknown guys. My first official, what I would call a gangbang. I mean the closest to one before that was with my co-workers at the park, but not so many all at once. How careless and stupid was that? OMG! Today my mind was officially blown. My body is still reacting to ten dicks. The thoughts of so many in me is giving me the willies. Now that I think about how stupid that was I wanna curl up into a ball and weep."

"Then I look over at Mitch watching me and I feel tingly inside. Todd checking me out in his rear view mirror is exciting too. Curt learing back over the front seat looking up my skirt gives me the goosebumps. I'm so back and forth on how I should be feeling about everything. I thought i was smarter than this. Guess not.

"Todd and Curt just fucked me and they can't get enough of seeing me. My self esteem is soaring one minute, then my concience gets clouded by ARE YOU NUTS VIOLET? The only choice I have is to roll with my own punches. When I sit idle too long I recall eyes looking at me, lusting, wanting, determined to have me. Scary? Yes and no. I love being desired. SOOOOOOO MESSED UP.

"Mitch hasn't had me yet, but he's told me he would fuck me at the Mall. GOD! I WANT THIS SO BAD. You would think with all the guys that have used me today I would be tapped out. NOT! I'm stoked. I just hope with this being a bigger mall with more security and cameras that I can get away with it. I really don't want to fuck in this cramped back seat. Mitch is so far away. I must be closer.

"Scooting closer to him he puts his arm around me. OMG! Kiss me like you did at the adult bookstore. Okay, I'll kiss you then. LOL! Ignoring the seatbelt law I turned into him, halfway straddling his lap, my hand grabbing his crotch. He moves over my way slightly giving me room to crawl over him the rest of the way. His hands found my ass as I held my fingers to his erection, rubbing it. I wanted this cock badly. You would think as many times as I had cum today I'd be moody and not wanna be touched. NO FUCKING WAY. I needed to be touched. Kissed. Fondled. FUCKED again. Dammit my hormones are killing me.

"Mitch lifted my skirt up to my waist so that Curt could reach over and rub my butt. I ignored Curt because I needed Mitch to focus on our kiss. MMMMMMMMMM! His lips left mine to explore my throat. OMG! I love my neckline kissed. DON'T STOP MITCH. Love on me. Get steamy. MMM! I found myself grinding in his lap awkwardly. Being taller in his lap the top of my head was tilted due to the roof of the car. Luckily it was a convertable, so why wasn't it down so I could feel free? Kissing helped until I lifted my face to let him at my throat. Nothing sexier than a face full of canvas.

"Curt in the front seat babbled on about how perfect my ass was. I whispered THANK YOU as Mitch stormed my neck. Curt proceeded with I COULD FUCK YOU FIVE TIMES A DAY. I sighed replying with I MIGHT LET YOU...ALL THREE OF YOU. Give them what they wanna hear and the world is mine. Cue diabolical laughter. LOL!

"We made out the rest of the way through town. When we pulled up to a light Mitch rolled the window down and let people watch us. He deliberately pulled my camisole down over my tits and fed on my nipples right in front of drivers beside us. I smiled at them and flared my eyes. God I love teasing.

"As we sat idle Todd took my mental cue and unhooked his convertible top. A button pushed and it began retracting over us. SUN! I SEE SUN. YAY! FREE AT LAST. That move let the world around us see me better. We all laughed hysterically as cars began honking and we heard wolf calls from all directions. OMG! THEY ADORE ME. I hopped up and down giddily in Mitch's lap letting my tits dance. I found myself lifting my own tits to lick around the areolas for their pleasure. Finally I hear Mitch tell Todd to cruise around awhile and let's show her off. YESSSSSSSSS!

"Risky never knowing when a cop car might spot us or a stoplight cam could record my show I suddenly didn't care. I wanted guys to drool. Now keep in mind I might be crazy but I'm not so far gone than when I saw a car with a child I didn't duck. Most women loved seeing me too I discovered. Therefore I stood tall on Mitch and let the world see. Some of the cars behind us stayed with us like a funeral procession. I WAS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS RIGHT? LOL!

"Curt kept watch for any cops in sight as Todd focused on driving. Mitch just let me do whatever I wanted and enjoyed my teasing. I would sneak in and kiss Mitch just to let him know I was there for him as much as I was for my audience. The car behind us had two guys in it that were hot on our heels the entire ride. Blowing them kisses and jiggling my tits kept them stalking us. Taking a side street to avoid the hectic downtown lessened our being busted. I didn't really care one way or another. I was horny and I needed to be seen.

"At another light I made a bold move and stood up in the back seat. Mitch held my upper thighs to support me so that I could let the guys behind us see my lower half. With my skirt and my top combined at my waist like a belt I was totally nude. Turning around carefully to show them my ass I lost balance and fell forward between Curt and Todd. I kissed them both on the cheeks laughing. With an assist I was back up. As the light turned green I flopped back into Mitch's clutches. More steamy kissing fueled my fire. Todd intentionally hit every red light to let me shine.

"Taking my shoes off before my next outing helped my balance. Standing again I decided to lift my shirt from my waist and off over my head. Whipping it about to show them it was no longer hiding my belly button I dropped it toward Curt in the front seat. Twisting again I slithered my micro mini skirt down over my ass and let Mitch remove it from my feet. I LOVE BEING NAKED IN PUBLIC. OMG!!

"Another green light releasing us, I straddled Mitch again, letting him kiss my tits, as I watched my admirers now three cars deep and counting. We had lost a few in our turns seeing as they were on the inside lane. Hopefully they turn around and give chase. LOL! What had happened to me earlier was out of my head right now. I wanted more and I wasn't going to let my concience take it away from me. NOW IS NOW!

"Another light led us into foot traffic territory. Small businesses in a really long stretch of the downtowns border made me excited. A lil edgy but not terribly. Guys were everywhere. Girls were sparse. Kids next to non existent. PERFECTION. As we idled at the light a cluster of six guys on the sidewalk whistled at me. I bounced in Mitch's lap waving brightly and saying HIIIIIII!

"I heard Curt tell Todd to pull over. Then, came I DARE HER TO GET OUT AND LET THOSE GUYS FEEL HER UP. Mitch wasn't sure until I looked down at him with bulging eyes. I wanted to take that dare. Even though I really didn't need anyone's permission I did ask Mitch CAN I? He was shocked that I cared enough to ask his permission. Let him think he owns me or something. LOL! He chuckled and said PULL OVER. OMG! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

"The guys didn't look like trouble. Just guys in their 20's that still hung out together. A couple of them had longboards for skating. As Todd pulled over my entourage of cars went around us but pulled over in front of us wherever they could to stay within reach of us. I LOVE THOSE GUYS. LOL! At a stop I opened up the car door and stepped out on to the curb. The six guys circled me as if protecting me from getting into trouble. The street was still busy.

"I said HIIII AGAIN as I sheepishly stood amidst the group. I heard them say things like BALLSY, FUCKING HOT, PERFECT TITS and ASS. I melted and hopped in step saying TOUCH ME. OMG! All six grabbed me everywhere. SO AMAZING. Fingers squeezing my tits, rubbing my butt, even my clit felt a nice steady ryhthm of fingers. I let them know how I was feeling over their swarming hands with OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOD! I LOVE YOU GUYS. Then came kisses and sucking on my nipples. I moaned A LOT.

"A toot of Todd's horn signaled my retreat. NOOOOOOOOO! I obeyed DAMMIT! LOL! They let me go and I got back into the car waving goodbye. I didn't want to leave but I couldn't risk pissing Mitch and his friends off. ANOTHER DAY GUYS I yelled as Todd pulled away from the curb. As we passed them our awaiting posse pulled in behind us. I looked down at Mitch after returning to his lap and told him I'M SO FUCKING HORNY.

"Mitch smirked and said I HAVE PLANS AT THE MALL so don't get too exhausted. I flared my eyes and planted my forehead against his and hissed NEVER. He laughed and kissed me harder than ever. MMMMMMMMMMMM.

"Our kiss broke off as Todd said OUR CONVOY IS GETTING CRAZY. We looked back to find car after car after car tailing us. After three turns it was obvious who was and wasn't dedicated. Seeing an empty lot of an old vacated lumber company Todd ook a chance and pulled into it moving behind a fenceline blocking the street from direct sight. This would tell us who was wanting to stay friends. Seven cars circled us before we knew it. OMG! Please don't let this turn into the adult bookstore all over again. In seven cars I counted OH SHIT! Ten guys again. I'M TOAST! LOL!

"Putting my shoes on in case I got out of the car I sat there beside Mitch. Guys were getting out of their cars and approaching us. OKAY A LIL SPOOKED I won't lie. This lot was empty. If I got raped nobody would see or hear me. At least I had my trio of guardians with me. I hoped they would be enough.

"Immediately the men praised my boldness and flooded me with comments about my beauty. I took it all in smiling, hoping that they didn't see my worry. Mitch took over saying MY HOT GIRLFRIEND HERE LIKES SHOWING OFF IN PUBLIC. Mitch likes saying I'm his girl. I can live with that until I get home safely. LOL!

"THOSE GUYS ON THE CURB LOVED HER a big Hispanic guy chuckled. Mitch complimented that with ALL GUYS LOVE HER. Another white guy added WE WANNA LOVE HER TOO. Luckily his laughter wasn't menacing. Nobody really seemed dark and predictably evil. Hmmm! Maybe this won't go so bad after all. I grabbed Mitch by his shirt with flaring eyes and said CAN I DO WHAT I DID ON THE CURB WITH THESE HANDSOME GUYS?

"Mitch looks around us at our gathered testosterone and nods BE NICE TO HER GENTS. I hopped on to my knees and bounced in the seat playfully yelling out YAYYYYYY! The door opened from the outside and I crawled over Mitch, kissing him before stepping out. Instantly the guys shrouded me and began pawing me up. They were a bit more aggressive than the guys on the curb. Biting my nipples I yelped. Fingering me from behind I moaned. Pulling my hair a little freaked me but I let it happen. OMG! They were ravenous toward me. The big Hispanic guy picked me up and pulled me into a bear hug. Kissing me like I was his girl. My legs barely wrapped his waist. Behind me guys layed with my ass fingering me.

"I hear the big guy chuckle after releasing my lips and say DAAAAAMN CHICA. YOU BE TASTING GOOD. I was torn between smiling and fear. He had to have seen it. Yes I loved his attention, my fear was how far this might go. Could Mitch, Todd, and Curt even stop these guys if they just raped me?

"LOOK HOW WET SHE IS I hear behind me, looking over my shoulder to see a guy holding wet fingers for all to see. He brought his fingers to my lips and silly me I licked them dry, sucking on them like an idiot. Doing shit like that was only going to give them the idea I wanted fucked. I mean I did...do...but not by...well half of them were cute. COME ON VI! STOP THINKING LIKE THIS. OMG!

"My trio of heroes got out of the car and joined our gathering. Mitch took point and snapped his fingers and yelled out WHO WANTS TO WATCH HER USE A DILDO? He wagged my purchased toy in front of them. The consensus was a unified HELL YES. The big guy carried me over to his cars trunk and sat me down. The metal was hot on my ass so I yelped and whined. Curt took his t-shirt off and came to my aid resting it under me. My heroes were coming through for me. I can do this. It's only a dildo show. Cum once and head to the mall. Right? Right.

"Settling down fanning myself nervously I laugh it off and say SO MANY GUYS. OH MY GOD! Accepting the dildo from Mitch I flare my eyes at it adding HE'S SO BIG playfully. Yeah that's helping Vi. LOL! Everyone seemed eager to see me use it so I laid back. OWWWWW! MORE SHIRTS I squealed, the back window was blistering hot. The big Hispanic finally took his massive shirt off and placed it behind me. I marveled at his big belly and really hairy chest. His pecs were pierced and tattoos were everywhere. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM BE A GANG MEMBER that would be bad for my future.

"Relaxing back I rubbed my clit while watching the hunger in their eyes. It stimulated my desire to give them a good show. I was wet but as I applied the dildo it seemed dry and difficult to press inside. I brought the dildo to my lips and sucked on it a bit to moisten the rubber. While I did the big guy leaned over me and spit on my pussy. EWWW! Okay that's a first. LOL! As my sample sucking on the dildo ended I tried again. Still awkward DAMMIT! In my troubled efforts more guys swoop over me and spit. One by one I'm grossed out but pleasantly turned on by it. With a large amount of saliva build up the crown eased inside better. OMG! IT FELT SO GOOD.

"In and out slowly I built my bodily fluids into obedient servants and he toy eased in and out better. Lifting my legs my toes curled even with my heels on. Mitch removed my shoes for a better show of my sexy painted nails. The guys took turns sharing the scent of my shoes even. OMG! Who sniffs shoes? LOL! They worshipped me. FUCK! MY G-SPOT IS SENSITIVE.

"Leaning next to me from the side of the car Mitch rubbed my belly. TELL THEM HOW HORNY YOU ARE he goaded me. I can do that on my own but okay. LOL! OH MY GOD I'M SO FUCKING HORNY. THIS FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE MY WET LITTLE PUSSY. They ate up my soft revelations. Mitch wanted more out of me telling me to say ASK THEM IF THEY'RE IMAGINING THAT DILDO WAS THEIR COCK. Ooooo! Risky Mitch but okay...I nibbled my lip at the sensations my G was speaking loudly and whimpered a soft ARE YOU PICTURING YOUR COCKS INSIDE ME?

"Of course I knew the reply. Every single one of them said YES loudly and energetically. My examination of their desires fed my performance. I rammed my toy in and out violently as my moans became eratic. My head dropped back on to the window as my eyes rolled back. I could still hear Mitch saying TELL THEM WHAT YOUR MIND IS SAYING. That would be bad Mitch...FUCCCCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEEE! No keeping it in...hollow words...I hope.

"As my convulsions took over I lost my grip on the dildo. I know I still rambled NOOOOOOOOOO leading into FUCCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEEE again and again...in my distress one of the guys snatched up my dildo and put it back into me. He terrorized me into a screaming orgasm. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKK! I squirted over and over drowning Curt's shirt. Poor guy. LOL! Yeah, that last bit there were thoughts acknowledged once I got my brain back.

"I couldn't catch my breath. As one guys hand gave out another took over fucking me with that dildo. I had zero time to say NO...it was all a blurry YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. The guys were destroying my pussy without sympathy. Mitch had backed away and left me at their mercy. Why does he keep doing that? Fingers were leaning over me rubbing my clit ferociously. Pinching my nipples. Forcing fingers between my howling lips from both sides. I felt like I was at a dentists office. FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE.

"Gusher after gusher I screamed bloody murder. I was afraid to pass out because I just knew I'd wake up with dicks in every hole. My anal cavity was still taboo and I wanted to keep it that way. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME. I couldn't get enough of their torture. One last fountain I lost my cognisance. Out like a ...

"Eyelids fluttering I peer over my body to find the big guy eating me out. OMG! MITCHHHHH? As if I could get the words out between my howls. Right back into the destruction I went. He was feasting like a rabid dog. I just made the grunts, hisses, and yelps for him. All around me guys were jerking off. Just like the adult bookstore my only thought. PLEASE DON'T FUCK ME GUYS. I don't think I can handle worrying about who is clean and what I might catch. No condoms in sight terrified me.

"I had a lengthy mind blowing spasm beneath Tito. I would learn his name after hearing his friend say EAT THAT BITCH TITO. I couldn't agree more. MORRRRRRE MORRRRRRRRE I mumbled. Tito did not let me down. In my wavering gaze I saw guys around me cum hard. In my quivering throes I found fingers putting samples of their cum to my lips. In my insanity I sucked every finger of their leftovers. Stupid I know but dammit guys I can't help myself.

"Finishing his fingering and eating me Tito rose up with a drenched goatee. His chest was soaked in both sweat and my cum. INCREDIBLE. Letting me go limp I just laid on that trunk lifelessly. Breathing heavy my only movement. Finally Mitch returned to my side. HAD ENOUGH? He posed to my barely comprehensible thoughts. Panting I said...yes...for once I managed to not say no. I needed a chance to revive. More guys next to the car jizzed. I did hear that much clearly.

"Peeling me from the trunk awkwardly Mitch carried me away from the men and put me back into Todd's car. There I sat groaning from being overheated and dehydrated from cumming so much. Todd put the roof up to shade me and shut the windows. Thank God his air conditioning worked. While Mitch said his goodbyes and collected my shoes and dildo I heard him tell the men that he might let them actually fuck me next time. WHAT? MITCH!! Now he's sounding like David whoring me out. If Mitch wasn't so cute I might have said just take me home. I wanted to shop still. TO THE MALL! I belted out as my first coherent words.

"Mitch helped me get dressed. All I knew was I needed another whore's bath before doing any real shopping. Between cum and perspiration I was ripe. The mall bathroom was going to be my first destination. I didn't need to pee because my cumming brought that out. Poor Tito. I just know I peed on his face. He didn't complain. LOL! HE LIKED IT! LOL! EGO VI EGO.

"Giving me a much needed rest Mitch had Todd drive us around more to cool off and let me regain my sanity. In our tour of the streets I snuggled up to Mitch in the back seat and felt comfort in his arms. As we cruised around I had a thousand different thoughts running through my mind. Why was I feeling like a whore? Why did I like feeling used more and more? Why had Mitch told them he would let them fuck me for real next time? He has no ownership rights over me. We barely know one another. My somewhat awkward new friend was becoming a man at my expense. Glad I could help Mitch. Maybe we can perfect one another.

"I heard Curt say he couldn't go into the mall smelling like piss and cum. Sorry Curt. You did volunteer your shirt though. Don't blame me. LOL! Todd joked that maybe he should run through a car wash so that he and I could take a shower together. TOO FUNNY. LOL! I'm game. LOL! Just don't rip my skin off using it full force. Naaaa! Not risking my beautiful body to accidental loss of gun control. Even if it is just a water wand I know how powerful those jets can be. WRONGO!