I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told them I'd just wash up in the restroom once we got to the mall. Curt said he could too and have one of us go get him a cheap new shirt to wear. Sounds like a plan. Reaching the mall Todd entered a parking garage and found us a spot on the top floor. Busy day it looked like even for mid afternoon. Digging into my bags Mitch found a vibrating egg and opened it up. Luckily it had a fresh battery because Santa at the bookstore had checked it out to make certain it worked properly. I shivered knowing Mitch's devious plan to make me wear it. I asked him to wait until I got cleaned up before I inserted that thing. Good idea right?

"Locking up Todd's car we all walked down two floors before crossing a bridge over the street to the mall itself. I held Mitch's hand and for some reason it felt right. I mean I wasn't like infatuated with the guy but I did feel safe with him. If that meant showing him that I liked his concern I would treat him like a King. It was the least I could do.

"Entering the doors to the mall I shivered at just how many people were there. So many families I shuddered at the worry that this teasing stuff might not be such a good idea. Then, I saw all of the eyes looking me over. No way could they think I'm too sexy I was still a mess. My hair hadn't even been brushed out. Maybe it was the wild look I adopted. All I know is every guy that looked my way made silent whistles or chose to smile with a hint of lust. Shit! I can only imagine their reactions once I get cleaned up. A restroom was close by the entrance so I ducked inside quickly. I spent a good ten minutes brushing my hair and cleaning up my smelly twat. I can get away with calling it that. LOL!

"Good thing I always carry perfume and a travel sized deoderant stick. It wasn't long I felt presentable and a whole lot more appealing. Doing all of the cleaning up in a bathroom stall looked rather conspicuous but it had to be done. Listening for the coast to be clear I left the stall and tossed my wet paper towels in the trash. Two more spritzes of perfume between my legs I giggled and headed back out to meet the guys. Todd had gone into a Hot Topic and bought Curt a concert T-shirt for the band Korn. Now that everyone was ready we were off to see what more mischief we could get into.

"Before getting too crazy I told them I wanted to shop before we ran short of time. They agreed and followed me around like lost puppies. Of course I would tease them lifting my skirt up in back on occasion to moon them. I did that around other guys in the mall too. Those that liked what they saw trailed us from a distance. I felt like a Pied Piper. Even in women's clothing I was watched with lustful interest. I went so far as to hold dresses up in front of me for their approval while Mitch and the guys decided to head to grab some food, leaving me to shop. With them out of my way I could entice any newer fans without their influence.

"Just like at the adult bookstore I went into a dressing room and tried on outfits. Stepping out to see if my viewers were still there I gave them a fashion show. A bit of hip shown kept them enchanted. So much fun. I bought three dresses there. Peach, yellow, and wine colored, all mini dresses with V neck cleavage. Leaving the store the three newer men watching me struck up a conversation. Asking me if I were single I said Yes. They were curious who Mitch, Todd, and Curt were so I told them the truth. They're my friends with benefits. Nothing serious. I then winked, turned on my heel and flashed my butt at them. Giggling I stepped away but looked back asking them COMING?

"They followed me into two more stores. Sexy panty and bra sets were used to ask their approval over. I bought two sets of black with red lace and a lavender with black trim. SO SEXY. The second store I bought jewelry, an ankle bracelet and a cute lace choker. Off I went with all three guys in tow. As I walked ahead of them I saw more young guys coming toward me. I beguiled them with mischievous eyes and intentionally slipped both straps holding my camisole from my shoulders. With each strut my blouse drifted lower on my tits. I couldn't let it go much further or I'd lost it. LOL! It was enough to gain more rodents as I tooted my own flute.

"I realized something as I went along. Since the adult bookstore I had never attracted so many guys at once. It was erotic knowing I had this much charm over them. I was walking the razors edge though. Too many guys and there would be no stopping them. I think I was lucky in that lumber yard parking lot. They could have easily gangbanged me. After the adult bookstore my thoughts pictured more adventures like that. Those. But, on my terms. Was that even possible? Guys could only tell themselves no for so long before it's BITCH YOUR ASS IS MINE. I'm not that naive to believe their thoughts were anything else.

"Passing of all things a Mattress store I saw nobody inside. Who buys a mattress from a mall? That's just ridiculous right? There was only one guy working there and he was maybe 30. He looked bored out of his mind. Hmmm. Mental note to come back by and say hi. I'll run it by Mitch first. Follow me my sexy entourage. I'm up to six guys now that my cleavage show reeled in more fish. I'm getting good at this. LOL!

"I didn't even know a single one of their names. DAMN I'M GOOD. Reaching the food court I found Mitch and his friends. They were ready to leave when I raced to their side with my bags. Stopping them from leaving their table I hopped up on the table next to them and sat back kicking my legs. My followers kept their distance until I waved them closer. They hesitated until I knew exactly what would bring them running. Looking about for safety I parted my legs and let them see my pussy. Mitch smirked and reached over without my notice and slapped my clit. I yelped laughing and feigned embarrassment. The guys ate it up as I knew they might.

"With a little encouragement I checked my surroundings again and stood up. bending over the table I pulled my skirt high and let them get a hard look at my bare bottom. My clam smiling brightly back at them. Shaking my booty from side to side I talked with Mitch and his friends while I let them sweat watching me. SO MUCH FUN. I told Mitch about the bedroom store and he busted up. He had the same idea. He knew the guy running it. A friend of his brothers. SO AWESOME.

"Turning back around to face my gents I left my bags with Todd and Curt. I wanted to relive my first adventure a bit but at the biggest mall in town. Instructed to watch for security I went about aking my newer friends to available tables all around Mitch's seat. Everyone grabbed chairs from other tables and clustered around us. Coaxing them in until everyone was comfy I made my move. Certain I was safe I moved from lap to lap sitting on each guy and whispering the same message to each one. I CAN FEEL YOUR COCK GETTING REALLY BIG. That was no bullshit. They were. LOL!

"Mitch left me with Todd and Curt to touch base with his friend Lyle. I would entertain these guys until he returned. I told him to hurry before I started getting too crazy and we got shut down. Like the wind Mitch was gone. Come on he wanted to see me on a bed as much as I wanted all of these guys to see me stretched out with seduction in my eyes. OMG! Just thinking about it I'm wet. I'm amazed I can even get wet after so much activity and stimulation in one day. Grateful indeed.

"As I sat in laps I let guys fondle and grope me. I'd whisper light moans and tell them YOU'RE SO CUTE or I WANT YOU. They told me I should be a stripper. Who knows I might try out. There's certainly no shortage of strip clubs in Indy. LOL! Of course I could just get tips right here. LOL! Straddling the guys I found the hottest I started grinding. Throwing my arms around their necks and feigning as if I were begging to be touched. TOUCH ME. Oh, yes. I said that quite seductively. Hands went up my hips lifting my micro mini skirt over my ass. I let people see it knowing I was cloaked by guys. OMG! This made me miss Scott at the other mall. He needs to fuck me. LOL! Definitely on my to do list.

"Thinking of that day made me grind on these guys harder. Give them every sensuous moan I could muster without attracting the wrong attention. These guys were saying I WANT TO FUCK YOU SO BAD. Dirty talk made me whimper and nod. Sure! Why not let them wish for it. No way could we get away with fucking in the mall. Could I? I mean I'm game with Mitch. These others? I just want them to watch and want me. I'll masturbate in the mattress store as long as this Lyle guy is okay with it. The guys here can conceal me from the rest of the mall. Easy right? I hope so.

"It didn't take Mitch long to return. Taking me by the hand Mitch peeled me from my seat and quietly told everyone to meet us at the mattress store in ten minutes. Any longer and these guys would cool down and think we were fucking with them. We were. LOL! I was. Pulling my skirt down I followed Mitch and his friends to the store. Once there Mitch introduced me to Lyle who looked me over twice before whistling at me. There were only three beds in the store. All with nothing obstructing the view of them from the large showroom windows. This was going to be really risky.

"I let Lyle take my hand and escort me to the bed front and center. The entrance was only twelve feet from the exterior. So close to those walking by made me tremble. Literally hundreds of people were in this mall. Studying the bypassers hardly anyone even looked this way. OMG! I might be able to masturbate and not get caught. Throwing myself on to the mattress giggling I rolled about watching Mitch, Todd, Curt, and Lyle grinning at me. As we discussed what Mitch proposed I do the six other guys arrive and filter around the bed. They were blocking my view of the outside world. OH NO! CAN'T HAVE THAT. LOL! Ushering them out of my sight line I swiftly do as I had in the car, by lowering my camisole to my waist and letting them see my entire upper body. My skirt pulled up to join my waistband I was naked save for my heels.

"Remaining silent so as not to attract attention I laid back and began playing with my clit. All eyes watched my seductive act. Hearing my moans made Lyle pace toward the entrance. I didn't focus on my audience as much as I did on watching people walk by cluelessly as I was getting away with this. Burying fingers up inside of me I was so turned on by over fifty people having passed by so far. OMG! I'm going to succeed. The guys around me moved further aside. They were letting me risk everything with a 100% all angle viewpoint. OMG! YESSSSSSSSSSSS. Someone look my way. Watch me. STOP AND WATCH ME.

"Straining quickly being so turned on I wanted to cum and cum hard. Lyle at the entrance stepped outside and stopped more men that he knew pointing me out. Blown away they entered to join my entourage. I was up to 12 guys now. YES YES YES YES! Three more. 15 guys. I'M GOING TO CUM. OMG! OMG! OMG!

"Mitch plops down next to me and caresses my cheek telling me NOT YET WAIT FOR MORE GUYS. I whimpered and kicked my feet on the mattress trying hard not to finish too soon. This was incredible. Two more guys are coaxed inside. 17. OOOOOOOOH. Mitch demands I WAIT FOR 20. I don't know if I can. OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG! One more that's 18. How are these guys just walking in without a care who sees. Not that I'm complaining. OH FUCK! SECURITY GUARDS. Lyle's talking to them. SHIT! I start to panic when one of the guards said KEEP GOING. OMG! Security is letting me do this. FUCCCCCCK! That's 20. I convulse hard and squirt all over my knuckles. No way did my sudden held in scream not go unheard.

"Nobody looking. NO WAY! As I lay there limp on the ruined mattress I wonder why Lyle didn't care I defiled his bed. Before I can catch my breath Mitch and two more guys crawl into bed with me. WHAT'S GOING ON? Mouths begin kissing me all over. Still I can observe people strolling by without care. The Security guards step just outside to run interference. They're protecting me. WOW!

"A guy starts eating me out while two more guys hold my ankles. YESSSSSSSSS EAT ME! Mitch whispers into my ear DON'T HOLD IT IN. OMG! I can't scream or we'll all be arrested. Security out there or not the store owners will hear and come running. Unless they're deaf. Still nobody looks our way. OMG! WAIT! Why are you guys unzipping your pants? Am I going to get jerked on again? I can handle that. LOL!

"As I watch dicks pop into view I start moaning louder. FUCK IT! Let the world hear me. Even Mitch has his dick out. ABOUT DAMNED TIME I let him hear my desire. He tugs his pants down to his knees and motions my eater away. WHOA! Mitch is going to fuck me right here in the store. GOD YES! As he mounts me I can feel his cock plunge deep. I yelp at his girth and length. He was bigger than my caresses presumed from the bus. FUCK ME MITCH I whimper and feel his maddening thrusts. He kept his promise when he said he would fuck me at the mall. Had he planned this all along. Did he secretly know all of these men? I hope so. LOL! OH MY GOD! More guys are trickling in. Lyle and the guards are picking and choosing men to watch us fuck. HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

"HARDER MITCH I beg. My legs wrapping his waist. He rears back on his knees to watch my titties dance with his insane thrusting. All of the men move about trying to capture my dance recital. YESSSSSSSSSS LOOK AT ME. DESIRE ME. FUCK ME MITTTTTTCH!

"Men crawl in around us making me examine their intent as best as my reeling mind could comprehend. Dicks were out and slapping at my tits and face. WHOAAAAAAAAA! My hands are snatched up to curl my fingers around cocks. Forced to jerk off two guys was difficult with Mitch's savagery. I managed. I found myself wanting to impress Mitch. Behind my head a dick slaps right across my face. OH SHIT. I'm going to get face fucked I just know it.

"DO IT! I'M OT STOPPING YOU FUCKERS. DOOOOOO IT! Sure enough the guy accepts my opened mouth and thrusts at a really bad angle. I gagged and moaned as my throat and pussy were pounded. It was really hard to hold on to the two dicks in my hands. They made me keep hold. I did my best. Two more guys slither between everyone to suck on my nipples. One of which also massaged my clit for Mitch. My screams muffled by the dick in my mouth I never realized that Mitch had pulled out and let another man fuck me. In my blindness I would learn six others had fucked my pussy before I was clued in. When the guy fucking my throat nutted in my mouth he moved away. It was then I noted one of the first six guys I had coaxed in fucking me. My mouth frothing in cum I continued moaning.

"The guys I was jerking off jizzed in my grasp. I was sooo proud of myself. As the guy fucking me pulled out and shot his load on my tits another guy mounted my pussy. OMG! ANOTHER GANGBANG. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I didn't...want...FUCK I WANT THIS. MORRRRRRRRE MORRRRRRRRRRE. Stupid or not I can't resist how awesome this is. A public gangbang that nobody is even noticing. I'm doing the impossible. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

"I'll stress on how dumb I am later. Right now I DEMAND DICK. More guys swarm my face. Three new dicks pelt my face. With my mouth wide and lingering cum on my lips I kiss and suck on one dick at a time, sharing my mouth as my cunt is obliterated by some serious pounding. So hard to focus. I'm going to cum again. I feel like a fucking pornstar. YES! OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOD! Another insane gusher taints the mattress. Out the guy goes to dip in and eat me before returning to fuck me some more. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL.

"Jizzing on my clit the guy slaps it making me yelp each time. Even with a dick in my mouth I was heard. Now the three guys above me were doing their best to put two dicks in my mouth at once. OMG! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? I tried my darnedst only to fail. My mouth just wasn't made for two at once. FORGIVE ME GUYS. Instead I make my rounds to satisfy each of them. I strive to take them so deep I can feel their balls on my cheeks and brow. SO FUCKING COOL.

"While I'm sucking cock I discover the room getting full. NO WAY. Stopping long enough to drop my jaw out of awe I find a head count of over 30 now. IMPOSSIBLE. HOW DID THIS GET SO OUT OF HAND? Surely someone would complain over so many people in a loser store like this. I was in panic mode even as I see Security rubbing their dicks too. HOLY FUCK.

"One guard makes his way over and mounts me. It was amazing to realize I could sway so many. Cumming on my face left me blinking to avoid cum in my eyes. All three guys I had sucked off grew impatient and jerked off over me. They backed off and more hopped in. OMG! I'm dizzy.

"The Security guard fucking me looked down and slapped my tit. OW! Again and again while another guy pinched my other nipple hard. OWWWWWW! In the chaos I heard the guard say YOU FUCKING LITTLE WHORE. LIKE THIS DON"T YOU? I nodded YESSSSS. GONNA FUCK EVERY GUY IN THIS STORE AREN'T YOU? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I wan't to. GOD HELP ME but I wanted that. No more denying it. VIOLET? YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT. FUCK ME HARDER I begged the guard. He gave me my wish.

"As he pulled out to cum his partner took his turn. Then five more guys before I knew it. Tired of missionary they roughly rolled me over and took me doggy style. Facing me toward the entrance so that people might see me and I could see them through cum covered lashes. I never screamed so loud. I did notice Lyle was having gus block our view when women and children passed by. That made this so much more stress free. They were looking out for me. THANK YOU.

"My hair pulled hard yanks my neck back as a guy reaches in to grab me by my throat and choke me. This was new. Thrilling but I was feeling possessed. These fuckers were owning me in style. So much for my being in charge. Not complaining people...just letting you know my preference. That could change. LOL! This was pretty intense on my hormones. Nothing was satisfying me completely though. I needed a final orgasm so strong that I'd need CPR.

"My ass slapped from behind repeatedly left my cheeks red and raw. That lasted a good steady ten minutes via three different guys. Everyone was on a mission. Losing control was intriguing for sure. Until a crazy fucker decided to yank me off the bed by my hair and drag me toward the open doorway. Lyle and the guards who were now just keeping watch motioned the men out of the store. Me being manhandled right out into the aisle. HOLY FUCK. Surrounded for safety the guy holding me fucks me standing up as people move around us. NO WAY! People are dumber than I am.

"Mitch found his way through the gauntlet to stand in front of me as I was restrained and being fucked from behind. Smiling at me as he caressed my cheek he said VIOLET CALLOWAY? THAT'S NUMBER 26 FUCKING YOU NOW. RIGHT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BUSIEST MALL IN INDY. As he spoke I realized Todd was filming us with his cell. Focusing breathlessly on Mitch as he held my chin lovingly I didn't truly care that I was being recorded.

"DO YOU WANT TO REACH 30 GUYS? Mitch asked. I couldn't talk I merely nodded my affirmation. I needed to reach that goal in my soul. I ached for it. I yearned for what I deemed impossible my entire life. Did I predict this shit reaching these kinds of numbers? NO! Did I expect to even be a slut? NO! Now that I've been driven over the edge of all lustful fantasies I wanted it. I craved it. OMG! The guys are moving outward allowing people to witness us. I'm a spectacle. A trophy whore. YESSSSSSSSSSS.

"One of those massaging recliners was in view of me and my boytoy. A man sat down and pulled his cock out and I was nudged toward him. Feeling my sex partner pull out to nut on my ass I was passed to the seated man. I straddled him on my own as he gripped my throat. RIDE HARD he hissed at me. Planned to anyway Buddy. Guiding his cock up into me I gyrated hard on him. Moaning loudly, not caring if I were arrested or not. There was no stopping me now. My body shook hard at his grip over me. It was intense.