I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCK! I rambled as I cum in his lap drowning his jeans. I felt a sudden torpedo up inside me making me yelp. SHIT! He came inside me. DAMMIT! No more screwing up. Tomorrow I'm going to get on birth control. No more procrastinating. As I crumbled into him I felt hands in my hair peeling me from him. The group had closed in again now that more people were filing by. Curious men aught glimpses of me and stuck around. Another six or more. FUCK! MORE I SAY.

"Deciding it safer inside the store I was drug by my hair back in and literally hurled on to the bed. Two guys at once lowered their pants and dove in next to me. One pulling me on top of him tells me to COWGIRL. OMG! Never have I done that. I knew what it was though so I was eager to try. My back to him I straddle the guy and fuck him with all eyes and multiple cellphone cameras watching. Todd shared his filming with me as I watched myself riding this guys cock. In and out his girth spread my cunt to its limits. Fearing pain I wanted off. OHHHHH NOOO he wouldn't have it. FUUUUUUCCCCCCK! I took it until another round of cum fires up inside me. MOTHER FUCKER! I yelped and pulled off of him only to be yanked into the other man. No mercy. Lucky me.

"Number 30 I gasped wore out by now. My hair was destroyed again. This guy didn't even care his friend had cum in me, sticking his pecker in relentlessly. I gotta admit my pussy was raw. I took him just fine but please Mitch...no more. Yeah! You know that didn't happen. Two more guys jumped in bed. One wanted to take me anally but FUCK THAT. He listened to my NO. THANK GOD.

"More cum barely misses my interior upon its exit. Tossed on to my back I took another missionary. FUCK! Where do these guys keep coming from? Am I fucking every guy in the mall? SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! All around me waiting their turns and stroking their cocks. I loved watching but regretted pushing onward. Nobody was giving a shit that I needed to stop. Two more fuck me before a breather. As I lay back taking it I start crying. WHAT WAS I DOING? As I wept another guy cums inside me. I GIVE UP. Might as well use my money on baby clothes I'm going to get knocked up by one of these assholes. The experience is wonderful until that crap enters your thoughts. As my tears prevented more takers, Lyle the store employee enters my vision handing me a box of tissue. I blew my nose and sat up. Mitch moved in beside me rubbing my back to comfort my agony.

"THAT WAS 34. MY BAD. He smirked. Falling into his arms I made him hold me. Knowing this was somehow staged I mumbled ARE ALL OF THESE GUYS FRIENDS OF YOURS? Mitch chuckled MOST OF THEM. I HAD CURT AND TODD CALL EVERYONE WE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH. LYLE HAD FRIENDS HERE AT THE MALL. THE GUARDS ARE BUDDIES TOO. THEY'RE GOING TO GO ERASE THE CAMERAS SHOWING YOU FUCKING OUTSIDE IN THE AISLE. PRETTY COOL HUH?

"YES. I HURT THOUGH. I couldn't lie. He rubs my arms briskly then says I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU. I was afraid to find out. Coaxing me to lay back on the center of the bed he moves to stand above me. All 30 plus men crowd around the bed and open up their wallets. My eyes bulged as in a breath taken I found myself buried in $20 dollar bills. They were flying all over me. I giggled and rolled around in them. OMG! As the torrent ended Mitch told me that should be close to $2000 give or take. WOW! Hooker again. LOL!

"Lyle told me to get dressed, so I hurried as Mitch and Curt gathered my cash. UNBELIEVABLE! Once dressed the men all say goodbye and offer their thanks. NO THANK YOU.LOL! I laughed. Alone within ten minutes Lyle told me I had earned a free new bed too. There was no way he could sell this one, nor leave it on the showroom floor. He would cover it and deliver it to my address tomorrow. AWESOME.

"I won't bore you with the rest of my shopping spree. Needless to say I had to clean up in the bathroom one last time. OMG! I looked like a serious whore after that. My makeup was ruined. My hair looked spikey. I reeked. Even my perfume couldn't hold out. Did I regret it? Only that nagging feeling that I would end up pregnant. No more risks. If I escaped this one there was no more taking chances.

"Yeah, agony or not I wore that silly vibrating egg up inside my pussy just for Mitch. Every ten feet I yelped. LOL! Y'know what? VIOLET CALLOWAY IS HAPPY. After 34 guys there's no way I'll ever reach that many again. Right? FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKING VIBRATING EGG.

"You guys need a rest as much as I do. See you next time. AHHHHHHHH! FUCK!

"HEEEEEEEEEEEY! STOP IT. LOL! AS IF..."