I Dare You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Becky, you have a one-track mind!"

"Well yeah, because your brother's hot and he's hung like a rogue elephant! And as I can tell, he's not even seeing anyone at the moment."

"Well, that's true and kind of weird," I admitted out loud. Brandon was never short of admirers and usually had a girlfriend, even if she only lasted a couple of weeks.

"I think I need to come over to your place again," Becky suggested with a grin.

"God, you couldn't be much less subtle than last time. What are you going to do, walk through our house naked? Or maybe just offer to suck his dick in the living room?"

"Think he'd go for it?" Becky asked, not entirely joking.

"Ever known a guy to turn down a blow job?" I asked with a laugh.

"Maybe I will, then."

"Oh no, don't you dare!" I exclaimed.

"Fine, I'll be subtle," Becky lamented.

"Seems a bit of a rip-off for me if I invite you over just so you can hit on my brother," I sighed.

"Well you are the best friend ever," Becky praised, hugging me.

~~~~~~~

Late that afternoon, I met Becky at the door and rolled my eyes. She was wearing a tiny little crop top and a pair of tights plastered to her so that they looked like they'd been bought for her five years ago. She had a serious camel toe going on.

"So subtle was too challenging?" I asked.

"What?" she asked, feigning nonchalance. I took her through to the living room.

"Is he home?"

"God Becky, one track mind much?"

"Sorry, I'm kind of horny," she replied. I rolled my eyes at her again. She pressed me about whether he was home or not.

"He is," I admitted finally.

"Okay, so we should like totally do something to turn him on," Becky suggested.

"I think you're already there. I mean, your outfit doesn't leave much to the imagination."

"No, I don't just mean look sexy, I mean like I don't know, how about pash each other in front of him?"

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Where the fuck did that come from? When did you suddenly think that we should be getting our lesbo on?" It wasn't anything we'd ever done before, or even toyed with the idea of. Well, Becky might have, but we'd never discussed it.

"I just thought of it. Like all guys like that shit, yeah? And if I'm ever going to kiss a girl, you're totally the one."

"Sorry Becks, but I'm not going there just so you can tease my brother!"

"Damn. Well, what do you think would make him hard?"

"I dunno. Make your nipples really stiff or something? I'd say flash him what's under your skirt, but you're not wearing one, and with those leggings there's not much left to the imagination."

"Can we at least hang out here so he'll see me?" she all but pleaded.

"Fine, we can watch a movie on Netflix."

We set ourselves up in the living room and I watched the television while Becky basically did everything but masturbate, waiting for Brandon to come through the room. It was distracting, but strangely a bit of a turn on. Even though I'd never thought about kissing her, her suggestion had planted a seed in my mind. I found myself sitting with my heel pulled in against my pussy, and I have to admit that I rocked against it a little and started alternating between watching the television and watching Becky. God, I was turning into such a pervert!

Brandon did eventually come down to get a drink, and Becky immediately sat up and thrust her tits out, her nipples totally visible through her crop top. When Brandon moved on into the kitchen, she decided she should get a drink as well. I stayed where I was and feigned having no interest.

Soon I could hear Becky giggling and laughing as she spoke and no doubt flirted with Brandon. They both came back into the living room, and Becky was running a hand down his forearm as they spoke quietly with each other. I checked out Brandon's crotch and sure enough, her approach was having its effect.

"Move over Sarah, Brandon's going to watch with us."

"Ugh, fine," I said reluctantly, shifting to the end of the three-seater couch. I thought Becky would take the middle, but Brandon did.

The rest of the movie was torture for me. Becky was all over Brandon, her hand on his thigh most of the time. I'm pretty sure she managed to run her hand over his cock several times, too. What freaked me out the most was my realisation that I was jealous! I needed to get away from them for a moment, so I excused myself to go to the toilet. When I came back, I paused at the doorway because they had their lips locked together. I didn't quite know what to do, so I decided just to walk in. They had the grace to look embarrassed at having been caught.

As I endured the next ten minutes, I realised that Brandon was now totally distracted. I excused myself again, this time on the pretext of getting a drink, but first I went to my room. I grabbed the golden peg. It was possibly the easiest I'd ever been able to get Brandon. He didn't even know I'd done it until after Becky had gone. I just wished I had an idea of what I wanted to dare him to do.

As I showered the next morning, I came up with exactly what I wanted.

"Hey Brandon, how are you?" I asked him after school that afternoon.

"Fine," he replied cautiously. "Are you here for the dare?"

"I am," I replied with a grin. "I dare you to let me watch you shower. Shampoo, crotch, bum, the whole ball of wax."

He just looked at me for a few moments before agreeing.

"Awesome," I said with a grin. "Obviously it will have to be when the 'rents are out, so let me know a time that works for you."

"Sure," he replied, and I left his room.

The thought of getting to watch him wash himself, especially his huge cock, had me excited all day. Becky was just as excited about his cock as I was, but in a different way.

"Look, I know he's your brother and all, and it probably grosses you out to hear it, but that thing is huge," she gushed to me at lunchtime. "I mean, I haven't seen it at all yet, but I felt it through his pants while we were kissing and well, holy fuck!"

"Becky!" I exploded, feigning outrage.

"Well I can't talk to anyone else about it, I mean the last thing I want is for my competition to get free advertising about it."

"Fine, but not too many details, please," I said, despite the fact that I was getting wet just from the combination of having been thinking about him showering and that short conversation. I noticed that she had her heel pulled in tight against her pussy as we sat on the oval. I wanted to do the same, but I resisted the temptation because I didn't want to risk Becky thinking I was getting horny talking about my brother's cock.

~~~~~~~

Saturday morning rolled around, and Mum and Dad announced they were going out for the morning. Brandon was still in bed when they left, so he had no idea they were out of the house. I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass.

"Hey sleepy head, it's shower time," I announced, walking into his room and plonking myself down on the side of his queen-sized bed.

"What?" he asked groggily.

"Mum and Dad are out, so you can get in the shower and I can watch," I chirped at him.

"Oh, um, yeah okay, fine."

"Come on then," I urged him, tugging at his covers as I stood up from his bed in a rush. He was too slow in his efforts to stop me as I pulled them completely to the floor, totally exposing him. He was naked, and better yet, his cock was hard!

"Whoa, what have you been thinking about?" I asked with a giggle, as he hurriedly covered himself with his hands.

"Hey! I can't help having morning wood," he complained. "I was asleep, so I'm not responsible for what I wake up with!" He snatched at the covers, but I dragged them beyond his reach.

"You're going to be naked the whole time you're in the shower, so it doesn't matter if I see you now." He grumbled incoherently and clambered from his bed, heading straight for the bathroom. I followed him closely, but he shut the door on me.

"Hey!" I protested.

"You get to watch me shower," he called out from behind the locked door. "That doesn't mean you get to watch me take a piss!"

"Oh, okay." I waited semi-patiently, way too conscious of the fact that I could hear what was going on. The toilet flushed, and a moment later I heard the door lock turn. I opened the door and walked in. Brandon went straight to the shower to get the water running at the right temperature. I walked over to the toilet, put both the seat and the lid down (giving Brandon a meaningful look because the seat was up -- like always) and sat down to watch him. He basically ignored me and went about the business of getting clean in the shower. His cock hung heavy and half-erect, and I found my gaze glued to it as it swung about with his movements. I tore my eyes away enough to take in the rest of his body, though. He was cut! I'd never really thought about it, but seeing him completely naked, his washboard abs and pecs were gorgeous. Even his arms were nicely muscled.

He washed his cock, one hand rubbing it, and then almost like stroking it. He looked at me for the first time as he started to do that, and I swallowed hard. It was so fucking hot! Then the steam from the shower fogged over more of the glass, and he became essentially hidden from view. That sucked! I went closer to peer in and even tried to open the door, but he laughed at me and said that I hadn't stipulated the door having to be open, so he was choosing to keep it closed. When he finished, he told me I had to leave because watching him dry himself hadn't been stipulated either. I sighed with frustration but left.

After all, figuring out loopholes was half the fun of the game.

I went back to my room and teased my pussy while remembering the sight of his soapy hand sliding along his long, thick cock. I hadn't intended to do more than tease myself, but I soon got so horny that I went ahead and gave myself an orgasm.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" I asked Brandon when we were both downstairs after his shower. It was weird that we were just kind of like ignoring what had happened. It was like an unspoken agreement between us. What happened during the dares was never discussed afterwards. It happened, and we moved on.

"I'm catching up with Becky," he said.

"So that's why she was too busy for me!"

"Sorry Sis."

"So are you two like dating now?"

"Not sure yet. Technically this will be our first date, but I'm just kind of seeing where it goes."

"Don't break her heart, Brandon. If you fuck with her, I'll kill you."

"Hey, easy Sarah, I know she's your friend. I may not have the best record with girls and the way I've treated some of them, but I know there's no way I could do that to Becky and remain alive. If it's not working, I'll let her down gently, I promise."

"You'd better!"

With Becky now removed from my options for the day, I called Gina and arranged to go to the mall with her. We spent the afternoon browsing shops and hanging out in the food court, checking out the guys, talent spotting. A few guys were brave enough to approach us, and Mike Seymore even asked me out. I nearly said no out of habit, but he's a really nice guy and heaps good looking, so I accepted. Gina was probably more excited than I was. Mike had finished school the year before, and he was working for a local construction company doing manual labour. It was having a very positive effect on his body. I imagined he might be almost as well cut as Brandon.

On the way back from the mall I wondered why I'd nearly refused Mike, and realised it was because of where the peg game had gone. I'd been so fixated on Brandon lately that I'd almost stopped looking for any fun outside the house. It made me glad I'd gone to the mall, and that Mike had asked me out.

Sunday afternoon, I found the golden peg hanging from the back of my t-shirt. Brandon was ecstatic.

"So, here's the dare, Sarah. I dare you to let me watch you shower, and I'm remembering to specify the door to the shower must remain open the entire time," Brandon crowed triumphantly when he had the opportunity.

"Fine," I muttered, annoyed that he was removing the loophole he himself had used.

It was Wednesday night when the first opportunity presented itself for me to shower with him present. I was just about to tell him to come join me when I had an idea. I rummaged in my closet then headed for the bathroom.

"Time for my shower if you want to watch," I called out after I'd passed the door to his room. I heard him scramble out of his computer chair to follow me. I was in the shower alcove by the time he caught up to me. I had the water almost right.

"Hey!" he exclaimed when he saw me. "What's with the bikini?"

"You never stipulated I had to be naked," I laughed.

"I was when I showered!"

"Yeah, but you didn't have to be, that was your choice."

"God damn it."

I laughed and stepped under the water, tipping my head back and letting it run through my long blonde hair. Brandon grumbled, but it didn't stop him from watching as I squirted liquid soap into my palm and lathered myself up. I washed myself slowly and thoroughly, teasing him by sliding my hand inside my bikini top and playing with my nipples. They were aching by the time I moved my hand down over my belly and inside the black bottoms. My pussy was wet, and I slipped a finger between my lips a little, working hard to suppress the moan threatening to escape my lips.

I had to really hold back to keep from full-on masturbating. Even though Brandon couldn't see all of me, my performance clearly had him rock hard. He had to adjust his shorts, and there was no hiding how stiff his massive cock was.

Other than the adjustment he didn't touch himself, but I reckon he wanted to. Before I got too carried away, I rinsed off all the soap and shut off the water.

"Shower's over," I said to him with a smile. He groaned and turned to leave.

"Brandon?" I called as he was almost out the door.

"Yeah?" he replied, turning back. I didn't say anything, I just pulled my bikini top up so my large tits dropped into view below it. His eyes widened in what I read to be pleasurable shock, and I quickly righted my swimsuit.

I'm pretty sure he was in his room beating off within a few seconds. I took my time drying myself, discarding my swimwear to do so. God, was my pussy soaked. I resisted the urge to masturbate, though.

~~~~~~~

That Friday night I went out on my date with Mike. We went to a movie and grabbed burgers for dinner afterwards. He was totally awesome, and by the end of the night we were holding hands as we walked back to his car. He even went to open my door for me, but I stepped in his way, so he practically bumped into me. I tilted my head back, capturing his eyes with mine, and licked my lips a little. He took the hint and kissed me. It was soooo good. Just the right amount of tongue, not to greedy or wet, just yummy.

We kissed again before leaving the car when we arrived back at my house, and when I floated inside, I was in total dreamy mode. Brandon gave me crap about it, but the fact that he'd been out with my best friend gave me ammunition to defuse his teasing.

I went to my room and texted Becky, to tell her all about my date.

Oh my God Sarah, I touched your brother's cock. I even like pretty much gave him a full-on hand job! The text came through.

Um, thanks Becky, I replied.

Its fucking amazing, Sarah. So huge. I'm not sure I could get him in my mouth though. Didn't think I'd try that straight away anyway. How far did you go with Mike?

Not that far. I'm not as slutty as you remember?

Yeah right.

We texted back and forth for another half hour or so, and I have to admit I didn't shut her down as much as I could have when she went back to how good my brother's cock felt in her hands. It had me thinking. I knew what I wanted for my next dare.

It took me a week to peg him, though. When I finally did, I almost screamed in triumph.

As soon as he stood in front of me with the golden peg in his hand, I stated my requirement. "I dare you to let me feel your cock," I said. His eyes widened in shock. I think he'd expected to be the only one pushing boundaries.

"Okay, when?" he asked me, far from unwilling.

"Right now," I replied, pushing his door closed behind me. He was sitting at his desk on his office chair. I walked over and stood right in front of him.

"Can you take your pants off, please?" I asked nicely. He shrugged and pushed his shorts down, lifting his bum from the seat just long enough to do so. His cock was semi hard and gorgeous, hanging down slightly to the right. I knelt down in front of his splayed legs, and I reached out and took him in my hand. It even felt heavy. My fingers and thumb didn't quite meet around it, and it was still swelling. I began stroking him, marvelling at the soft skin and the hardening shaft. Brandon groaned.

It was incredible to feel and watch it as it grew with my stroking, and it didn't take long until he was completely hard. Becky was right: his cock was fucking amazing! I looked up and found his gaze transfixed by the sight of my hand working his cock. I looked back down and wrapped my other hand around it as well. There was still plenty of it left on display. I kept working him until I realised there was a bead of pre-cum nestled in the slit at the top of his cock head. With a start, I let go and his cock flopped back against his belly.

"All done," I said, and fled from his room, his moan of disappointment following me out the door.

I dashed to my room, locked myself in, and grabbed my hair brush. It wasn't long until I was on my bed, legs splayed, and the handle of my brush plunging in and out of my pussy. All I could think about was the sight and feel of my brother's massive dick. The brush handle wasn't even close in comparison, but at that moment all I needed was relief. I frigged my clitoris with my free hand until I was cumming hard, my legs shaking and my body convulsing with the intensity.

~~~~~~~

Mike asked me out again, and we went out for dinner at a nice little Thai place. Afterwards we went for a walk along the beach, holding hands. We kissed; a lot actually, and when his hands started to wander over my body, I didn't stop him. He had nice broad, strong hands that felt wonderful as they cupped my bum and squeezed. I returned the favour. His ass was incredible. I felt his hand slide up to my breast and gently enclose it. I leaned into his hand as he squeezed me, and I pressed myself into him so my thigh was pressing against his crotch. Even from a brief push, I could tell he was hard.

That was as far as we went, though. I was horny and probably would have gone further, but he was a gentleman and didn't push it. It was nice. I mean I know I'm hot. I don't say that to brag, it's just the way it is. Every school has their hot girls, and I was part of that group; popular and even seen by some guys as unattainable. We all hear things from time to time and share them with each other for amusement, even if we don't always take them seriously. Things like our being seen as the ultimate conquests. The thing about that, is it means you get targeted by footballers and the elite sportsmen, mostly because they're just looking to carve your notch on their bedpost. So I found it refreshing that Mike seemed genuinely interested in me as a person, rather than in simply getting me into bed.

I was in a happy place when I got home from my date. Brandon was watching a movie on the couch with Becky. She was leaning all over him, and when I entered the room and let them know I was there, her hand quickly shifted away from his thigh, where she'd clearly been stroking him.

"Good date?" Becky asked me.

123456...9