I Dare You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes of his working from one tit to the other and back again, I needed more: I wanted to suck him. My panties had long been sodden from teasing him throughout the movie, and I began wondering whether my jeans would start showing how wet I was if I didn't get out of them. I pushed him away from my breast and growled for him to get his pants off. While he was removing them, I removed mine. I was beyond waiting for him to take the lead: tonight, I wanted to fuck him.

It didn't take long until we both had our jeans crumpled in the car's footwells. Mike pushed his seat all the way back, and I quickly moved onto my knees atop the passenger's seat so I could lean over the handbrake and the centre console. I grabbed hold of his cock, loving how hard he was, then dropped my mouth to it, swallowing him eagerly. I moaned around him as his smooth skin glided over my tongue and filled my mouth. I sucked back up to the tip and then plunged down again, seeing how much of him I could get in my mouth. Turns out I took his entire cock into my mouth. I sucked for all I was worth. I felt one hand squeezing my tit again and his other probing between my legs. His fingers slipping inside me heightened my need for his cock.

I released him and clambered over to his seat, straddling him, grabbing his cock to guide it between my legs. I eased down over him, his rock-hard cock spearing up inside me, the warmth of his shaft filling me. God, I needed it. I rode him, sliding up and down, feeling him fill me every time I sat back down on his cock. I felt him thrust up into me as I came down, and we both groaned in pleasure at the increased force of our connection. My hands were on his shoulders, my tits dangling in front of him, and it wasn't long before he managed to work my left nipple between his lips. I thrust my chest at him, wanting more. He was so stiff inside me! I held myself off him for a while as he thrust up into my pussy repeatedly until he was warning me he was ready to cum. I wasn't on the pill, so I quickly got off, clambering about awkwardly in the confines of the split front seat until I was again kneeling on my side of the car. I took his cock in hand and sucked the head as I stroked his shaft.

He didn't last long after that. He gave a warning cry, and then erupted in my mouth. I swallowed every drop of his cum while wishing it had been exploding inside me. I really needed to do something about the pill.

In spite of how exciting it had been, I didn't manage to cum, and I ended up taking care of myself when I returned home. I mean, Mike offered and fingered me and all, but I just found the car wrong for some reason, and I didn't seem to be able to get off. Even thinking about my brother's massive cock hadn't helped.

Of course I texted Becky about the whole thing, and spent half the night sending her details.

In response, she sent me some new pics of my brother's dick. By now I don't think she even thought of it as weird. She just expected I'd be so impressed with the size that it wouldn't matter. I wasn't about to let her know she was right, even as I perved on the new pics,.

~~~~~~~

"So what's it going to be?" Brandon asked me, brandishing the peg I'd managed to snag him with a week or so later. I'd been giving it plenty of thought, but I'd gotten worried that if I kept going down the path I had been, we'd end up fucking. And as appealing as mounting his amazing cock was, he was still my brother. Sure, I'd fondled him and watched him cum, but if we continued along the same path, we'd cross a very different line.

"I dare you to drink heaps of water, then when you need to pee really badly, get yourself hard and go naked into the back yard, face me and piss while I watch. "

"Seriously?" he asked, clearly surprised.

"Yep, seriously."

"Why on earth would you want to watch that?"

"Just to embarrass you," I laughed. "Or do I win the game?"

"Oh hell no, you don't win. I'm just really surprised that's what you came up with. Don't worry, I'll get mine back."

The weekends seemed to have become the default time for us to complete our dares, just because it was the usual time we were left alone together without the parentals around. I didn't like having to wait, but I didn't have a choice. As soon as Mum and Dad were out of the house Saturday morning, I wanted to wake Brandon up to start feeding him water. I was kind enough to give him an hour though, so he could sleep in a bit. I wasn't going to wait forever, though.

"Come on sleepy head, it's dare time," I announced when I finally gave up on him waking of his own volition.

"You know, just once it would be nice to sleep until I woke up on my own," he grumbled. "I've got football later today, and I could really use the sleep."

"Well if you have football, you'll want to be nice and hydrated, won't you?" I countered, moving to perch on his bed with a bottle of water in hand.

"Right now, I need to get rid of some water, not take more in."

"No, you need to wait until you're about to burst, remember?"

"For crying out loud!" he moaned, but he accepted the water I waved at him. I watched happily as he drank it. "For some reason, I thought I'd be allowed to pee in the morning and then build up to this ridiculous dare."

"Now where would the fun be in that?" I laughed at him. "And don't forget, you have to get yourself nice and hard before you pee."

"I might need some help with that," he moaned as he passed me back the empty bottle.

"Oh, I'm sure you can manage, just tug on it."

"You're heartless," he complained.

"You work on the erection, and I'll get you some more water," was all the help I offered him with a giggle. When I returned, he was wearing a t-shirt and boxers and sitting in bed stroking his cock through his underwear. I passed him the water and watched while he drank it. Well, I say I watched him drink, but mostly I found myself staring at his massive boner. My body was responding to the sight of it, and it was hard not to reach out and stroke him. I had to remind myself why I had him doing this silly dare... so I wouldn't cross a line.

"Okay, that's it, I seriously can't keep doing this," Brandon moaned five minutes later. He was standing up, walking around quickly, and I could tell he really did need to relieve his bladder.

"Alright, time to do it then," I accepted. "Naked, remember?"

"I'll undress in the living room," he told me. We walked through the house and he stripped once we were in the living room. He wasn't all that hard, though.

"Looks like it needs a bit of encouragement again," I pointed out.

"Hey, erections and pissing are kind of counter-intuitive to each other, you know," he complained.

"Oh come on, I'm sure you can manage it," I laughed. "Here, I'll help you out a bit." I whipped off my t-shirt so I was standing in front of him in my DD bra and teased my tits, squeezing and manipulating them, almost spilling them from the cups. Brandon's reaction was almost immediate. His cock swelled and rose again. I grinned and told him to go do his thing.

He opened the door to the deck, and I followed him out. He went beyond the deck to the lawn, but I chose to stand at the edge and watch, slipping my bra-straps from my shoulders while he walked away from me. He turned to face me, and I pulled the cups of my bra down so he could see my tits. I'm not sure why I chose to do that for him given how strict I'd been on the rules the other times, but I guess I wanted him as hard as he could possibly be while he peed.

Brandon groaned, holding his cock with one hand. He closed his eyes and tipped his head back a little and I waited. I wanted to urge him on, but figured he didn't need the distraction, so I stayed silent. And then he was peeing.

He pissed for ages! No wonder he'd been grumpy! I just watched as the piss flowed from his cock and splattered on the lawn. When he finished, he gave his cock a bit of a shake and then walked around where he'd been peeing to come back onto the deck. I restored my bra and headed inside.

"That was fun!" I declared.

"That was freaking weird," he disagreed. He grabbed his clothes without bothering to dress and kept going to his room.

That afternoon I went with Becky and Mike to watch Brandon play football, and then the four of us went to a party to celebrate the team's win. When I clambered out of the Uber that Brandon, Becky and I had shared to go home, I couldn't believe it. The blasted golden peg was attached to my skirt!

"Dirty fucker!" I accused Brandon when we were inside, and Becky was using the toilet.

"I had a feeling you'd be distracted tonight, and you certainly wouldn't be expecting it so soon after this morning," he crowed triumphantly. "But I think I'll let you sweat about what the dare is going to be. I'll tell you tomorrow... well, maybe."

I was left with a nervous feeling in my stomach. Something told me Brandon might not have the same hesitation against crossing lines that I had. If he asked for something from the far side of the line, I'd have to decide how far I was willing to go.

~~~~~~~

"Sooo," Brandon opened up the conversation with when he came to sit with me on the couch. I all but held my breath, waiting for him to tell me what the dare was going to be. "I guess you're wondering what little dare I've come up with?"

"The thought may have crossed my mind, brother dear."

"Dear? Well maybe, it depends on what you think about what I'm thinking. I figured you'd probably be expecting some sort of retaliation, you know, like having you pee the in the back yard? I thought about it. I even thought about making it worse for you by telling you to do it in the front yard... in broad daylight, with your panties still on."

My face must have given away my terror at that suggestion, because he continued on pretty quickly. "I came up with a different idea, though. I dare you to make me cum with your hands and your mouth."

And there it was. The line. Suddenly I was being asked to do something more than just show off my body. I was being asked to participate, to do something overtly sexual. With my brother.

"I'll give you an hour to think about it," he said, and left me sitting dazed on the couch, unable to form a coherent response. His cock was obviously hard as he stood up, and I'm not sure how that sight might have impacted my decision. I took the entire hour, thinking about all the things Becky had told me about how epic it was when my brother came in her pussy or all over her tits. I thought about how fucking huge his cock was, and how much I got off on seeing it.

When he returned, I said I'd do it. We agreed it would happen Saturday morning again, when Mum and Dad would head out to do the weekly grocery shopping and walk. I think that long delay was a mistake. By the time Saturday came around, I was a nervous wreck. I shouldn't have had given myself so much time to fret about it.

As soon as I our parents had left, I went into his room. I'd decided if there was going to be any mess, he could be the one to deal with it afterwards. I'd pulled on a plain t-shirt and a pair of cut-off denim shorts for the 'event'.

Brandon was still sleeping. I couldn't believe he wasn't as awake and wired as I was! I gave him no sympathy and woke him the moment I'd entered, telling him to go pee so I could get it over and done with.

I waited restlessly in his room until he returned. He sauntered back in as naked as he'd left, his cock swinging beautifully, already half erect. I assumed that was from his anticipation of what was about to happen. I had him lay down on his bed and I sat down on his desk chair. I wheeled it over to his bed and had him rest his legs on the chair arms so I could get in nice and close to his cock, which was lying flat against his belly. I reached out and pulled its head toward me until his shaft was vertical. I held the base with my left hand and gently stroked the top with my right, feeling it swelling as I did so. That was so cool, feeling him grow in my hands as I worked it over. I realised that in the few seconds since I'd first touched him, I'd lost all hesitation about doing it. I wanted to! And besides, I'd figured out another loophole. I glanced from his cock to his face, finding him staring intently at my hands on his cock.

"It's so big, Brandon," I purred as it grew to its full extension. I moved both hands in unison, sliding the soft skin over the rock-hard shaft beneath.

I leaned in close, my mouth hovering over the swollen head of his circumcised prick, and let saliva cascade down my tongue to drip onto him, then I moved my right fist up, and twisted it around, lubricating the top of his dick before sliding it back down as I drooled on it some more. Brandon groaned as my hand teased the head of his cock.

"Don't forget to use your mouth," he moaned.

"Don't worry, I won't," I grinned at him eagerly and leaned in close enough that he'd feel my cool breath on the wet head of his cock. I poked my tongue out and almost licked the slit, but didn't, teasing him instead, with a tight fist twisting around the head again. I grinned at the frustrated groan resulting from my tease.

"I bet Becky's lips look good sliding up and down this cock," I said to him, "I know she loves sucking it because she told me. Did you know she tells me everything she does with you? She loves to brag about how full she feels when you fuck her in her bald little Asian pussy. She also told me you cum like a geyser. Is that what you're going to do for me, Brandon? Are you going to cum for me like Old Faithful? Will your cum hit the ceiling?"

I was stroking him hard and fast as I spoke, and I could tell he was already close to losing it. I kept spitting between my comments, so my hands were well lubricated as they slid up and down his engorged length.

"Did you know Becky once wanted to kiss me in front of you, just to tease you? Do you think it would be hot to see your sister kissing your girlfriend? I'm not sure if I could do it or not, but she's so sexy, isn't she?"

"Oh fuck, I'm so close, Sarah," Brandon gasped.

"Are you going to cum in your sister's mouth Brandon? You're so fucking kinky, getting your sister to do this to you. I bet you'd just love to fill my mouth with your hot salty cum, wouldn't you?"

I held my mouth wide open, so close to his cock head that there was no way his cum would miss. He gave a final grunt and his body shook. He thrust his cock at my hands and I quickly moved my head away and pointed his cock back over his torso. He erupted, shooting cum so far that it hit the headboard of the bed next to his head. He thrashed about, clearly not having expected me to aim his hose at him. The next jet was headed straight for his face, and he tipped his head back in a hurry. It hit him on the chin! The subsequent spurts lacked the power of the first two, and ropes of his seed landed over his torso.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out as I released his cock to fall flat against his abdomen again. "You were supposed to use your mouth," he complained, as he inspected the mess I was leaving him with while I stood up.

"I did. All those dirty things I said helped you to cum. That was using my mouth. You never specified I had to touch you with my mouth."

"Fuck, you and your loopholes!" he moaned. I just giggled and left the room, wiggling my ass at him from the doorway.

I fully expected that the next time he was daring me I'd be sucking on his cock, and having gone as far as I had I didn't think I'd mind at all, but it was so worth seeing the look of frustration on his face! I still felt like I'd crossed a line, though. I hadn't just been watching, I'd participated in his orgasm. I'd given him his orgasm.

I wasn't sure what I'd ask him to do next. What I did know was that I needed to get myself off. I slipped back into my room and had my way with my hairbrush, the whole time picturing my brother's cock erupting and wondering how it would feel to have it splatter my insides.

~~~~~~~

I was torn as to what I'd dare Brandon to do the next time I managed to peg him. I'd managed to stave off anything more intimate than stimulating his cock, but it was pretty clear it wouldn't be long until he asked me to cross that line. I wasn't entirely sure how I would respond in that moment. If I was honest with myself, my competitive streak would likely see me cross it. The thought of him lording it over me that he'd won the game could possibly be too much to bear. I'd worry about that when the time came.

In the end it was Becky who gave me the inspiration for what to do. I had to peg him first, though. One challenge at a time. He was spending a lot of time with Becky and not at our house, which made it harder because he wasn't around all that much. After two weeks of trying, I managed to get him when he was having breakfast one morning. He wasn't really awake, and I arrived to see him sitting almost falling asleep in his cereal at the table. I slipped in behind him and attached the peg to the hem of his t-shirt. I stepped away far enough that he wouldn't find me directly behind him and continued into the kitchen to get some milk from the fridge.

"Hey Brandon, how's things?" I asked him.

"Sarah! I'm fine thanks" he said in shock. He immediately started checking his clothing and growled when he found the peg hanging off the back of his t-shirt. "Though maybe not as fine as I thought," he added with a laugh.

"You were so out of it, it was too easy for once," I said with a grin.

"And when am I going to find out what the dare is?"

"Hey kids," Mum said entering the kitchen.

"Not yet," I whispered to Brandon. "Hey Mum."

"Morning Mum," Brandon greeted her, looking frustrated.

I was the first one that had to leave for school and took great delight in leaving Brandon at the table with Mum while he was none-the-wiser about what my plans for him were.

That evening I received some pictures from Becky. She was giving my brother a blow-job. I wondered if Brandon knew what Becky did with the pictures they took. I wondered if he believed me when I told him that she told me everything they did together. I mean, he wasn't identifiable from them, it was mostly just his massive cock stretching her mouth wide, but he was obviously the one taking them. I'd moved beyond acceptance of receiving such pictures from Becky to enjoying them, and it gave me an idea for my dare.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Bro, ready to hear your dare?" I asked Brandon as we sat and watched television together later that week.

"About time," he grumbled.

'Okay, here it is. I dare you to let me hide in your closet and watch you fuck Becky." I watched him carefully for his reaction. His eyes widened, but his expression quickly changed and told me he was excited by the prospect.

"Done," he replied without any quibbling at all.

"Any idea when we could make it happen?" I asked, surprising myself with how eager I was.

"Probably tomorrow night," he suggested. "We were going to grab a movie, but I'm pretty sure it won't take much effort to talk her into coming here for a quick romp before I take her home for the night."

"Awesome. You could message me when you're on your way, and then I could be in your closet in plenty of time to watch."

"Pretty kinky, Sis." he suggested, the statement laced with admiration and appreciation.

"You can talk, you'll be the talent for this little porn show," I laughed.

I can't begin to describe how excited I was that night, sitting at home waiting for the message to come through from Brandon. I. I spent my time scrolling through some of the photos Becky had sent me and ended up fingering myself while I waited.

Eventually my phone bleeped that there was a message. I checked it and it was from Brandon. On our way, it said. I gave them another ten minutes, knowing they'd be at least fifteen and then went and secreted myself in his closet. I'd prepared it earlier so that I'd have space to stand in and made sure I could see his bed through the slats.

1...34567...9