I Dare You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We barely spoke for a couple of days afterward. Brandon had custody of the peg and I was super-conscious of the fact. I just had a feeling that the line that we'd been inching towards was at risk of suddenly being behind us. I simply couldn't allow him to peg me easily. It had to be a challenge. My competitive streak, along with the possibility of where it was going to lead, kept me super vigilant.

I held out for three weeks, but eventually he got me. He got me at dinner the one time I dropped my guard. Even then I tried to avoid him so he couldn't tell me what the dare was going to be, but he came into my room one morning before he should even have been awake.

"Hey sleepyhead," he said, sitting on the side of my bed.

"Oh, hey," I mumbled, struggling to prise my sleep-stuck eyelids open.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah, thanks. What's up?"

"Dare time," he said quietly.

"Right now?"

"Well, time to tell you what it is," he said.

"Um, okay," I mumbled, my head only beginning to wrap itself around what was going on.

"I dare you to lay naked on your bed for ten minutes and let me do anything I want to you. Same conditions as there were for me though, no pain, no marks and nothing you won't enjoy."

I was trapped. I either conceded the game (which was unthinkable) or I gave myself up to Brandon and anything he wanted to do that didn't hurt. In my heart I knew that meant he'd penetrate me. And what's worse, I knew I wanted it.

"Okay," I said quietly. He grinned.

"Saturday?"

"Unless there's an opportunity before then," I suggested. I wasn't sure I'd be able to live with the anticipation for four days.

Mum and Dad announced that they had a work dinner to attend on the Thursday night. Brandon blew off a date with Becky and I felt bad about it, but I was also excited and nervous and scared all at the same time.

When we had the house to ourselves, we went into my room. I stripped off slowly and enticingly, almost like a stripper, and languorously positioned myself on the bed while Brandon watched. I have to admit that the lust I saw on his face was intoxicating. It should have scared me, but it only excited me. I grabbed my phone and found the timer as unlike me, Brandon quickly scrambled from his clothes. I lay the phone down next to me and Brandon stood beside my bed, his massive cock partially swollen, arching down heavily before him. He knelt down and reached across me, taking my left breast in his right hand as he sucked my left nipple into his mouth. I couldn't help it, I moaned as my nipple hardened in his mouth and was flicked back and forth by his tongue, the other being squeezed and pinched. My left breast was released, and I felt his hand slide down between my legs, cupping and caressing my bald pussy before he slipped a finger between my wet and willing lips.

It was a welcome tease, a prelude to the anticipated penetration by his cock. I was convinced he was going to do it. If he didn't, I might have to jump him and ride him anyway. I wondered how much time had passed. I couldn't see my phone, but it seemed to me he was taking too long. I wanted to tell him to hurry up, but the unwritten rules of the game stopped me. Everything needed to be at his initiative.

His fingers withdrew and he was quickly moving over me, his now rock-hard cock resting against my bald mound until he shifted his hips back. The head dragged across my mound and slipped between the legs I spread eagerly to welcome him. I felt him nestled against my lips and then felt him pressing against me.

The fat head of his swollen dick pushed gradually between my aching lips. I found myself holding my breath as he continued pushing inside of me. My brother's cock was finally working its way into my pussy! He was huge. He couldn't just shove it in like some of the guys I'd been with. He pushed and he pulled back, then pushed again, each cycle taking him slightly deeper inside me. I tried to relax to make his entrance easier, but my pussy clenched instinctively, wanting to embrace every inch of the beautiful shaft that was filling it. It was over two minutes... maybe more... until he was thrusting freely, filling me over and over again, his cock all but splitting me in two as I gasped and moaned in pleasure. I thrust with my hips to meet him each time he drove inside me, an eager and very willing participant.

I was fucking my brother, and I loved it.

Just as I was getting really into it, the blasted timer on my phone went off. Brandon pulled himself out of me as if he'd burnt himself, and I groaned, suddenly empty.

"You don't have to stop," I whispered, breaking the unwritten rules for the first time.

"That was all the time allowed," he said, moving off the bed to stand above me, looking down at my naked body. His cock glistened with my pussy juices and I reached for it, about to sit up and suck it, but he stepped back.

"Dare's over," he said, though his face betrayed how much he didn't want it to be. I couldn't believe he had the will power to stop and just walk away. I knew he'd be cranking his cock to expel his load the instant he was in his room, but I was left with no recourse. It wasn't like I could walk in and peg him while he was naked, even though I did consider it. I settled for my hairbrush, which now seemed completely inadequate. The almost insane arousal Brandon had left me with made up for its inadequacies though, as I brought myself to orgasm.

~~~~~~~

Over the next couple of days, I often found myself with the peg in my hand, pondering that we'd had actual sex but hadn't finished. It left me with a dilemma. I'd suggested to Brandon at the time that he didn't have to stop (hell I'd been ready to beg), but was I at long last willing to become the one to take the dare to the point where my brother came in my pussy? Something still held me back, despite how far we'd come. Fortunately, I came up with a compromise by the time I managed to dangle the peg on him. When the time came, I dared him to stick his cock in my pussy and to hold himself steady while I masturbated on it to orgasm. He wasn't allowed to move. Or to cum.

Brandon walked into my bedroom with his cock clearly ready for action when the appointed hour arrived. He almost looked uncomfortable with it restrained in his jeans.

"Something on your mind?" I asked with a giggle.

"It's time, isn't it?" he asked, checking his watch.

"It is," I agreed, smiling. I'd been watching the clock tick away, the seconds snailing away at a pace I'd not been happy with, and I was well and truly wet at the thought of feeling my brother's cock in my pussy again.

He stood there awkwardly, and I sat on my chair looking at him, both of us clearly wondering who was going to take the next step. I realised that since it was my dare, I should probably be the one to initiate the action.

"Okay, so we'll both get naked, you put that monster inside me and just hold it there while I make myself cum, yeah?" I said to break the silence.

"Sure thing," he said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. He dragged his t-shirt off as if my instructions had broken a spell over him. I slipped my own t-shirt off and then stood up and wiggled my athletic tights down my legs. As soon as I was naked, I lay down on my bed. Brandon was naked by the time I was, and his impressive piece of meat stood in front of him, erect, ready and delicious-looking. I should have included a provision in the dare for me to suck him, but not having done so, he was following the unspoken rules and moving to position himself ready to enter my pussy.

"I don't think that's going to work," I observed as he knelt between my legs. I think you need to lay differently, 'cause I um... I um... I want to be like... filled with you... like as much as I can take." I was so nervous about this, I could barely put two words together.

"Okay, so how do we do it then?"

I gave some thought to the logistics of the positioning and came up with a plan. "How about you lay down on your side like across my bed so that your dick like points toward my pillow and then I can like lay with my legs over you and my bum snuggled up against you with your cock in my pussy so that I can still, um, well, you know, rub myself."

Brandon lay down as I'd suggested, his head on a pillow, and I nestled myself nice and close to him until his erection was touching me. With a bit of effort and wriggling I managed to get his cock between my lips. I moaned and groaned as I worked him deep enough inside me to satisfy my desire to be filled. I ended up with one of my legs between his and the other over his hip. He thrust occasionally in reaction to the feeling of my enveloping folds, or perhaps just to assist in getting himself deeper inside me. Regardless of the reason, once I was satisfied he was deep enough, I admonished him and reminded him that he wasn't supposed to move. We weren't fucking, he was just my living sex doll.

I lay with my butt near him, his cock deep in my, pussy and my leg draped up and over him, my right leg over his waist, my left between his. I reached down between my, legs and touched myself gently.

I circled my clit with my fingertip, then slid it down to where Brandon's cock entered me. I grazed his cock with my nail as I drew it back up, using the juices of my pussy to lubricate my clit. I used my left hand to hold my left labium to one side as the fingers of my right started a well-practiced dance of joy on my love button. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the bliss that assaulted my senses as I stroked and teased my clit.

Brandon barely moved. It was only afterward that I considered how much restraint that must have taken. When I came, it felt like I exploded. My body shook and convulsed, almost thrashing on my bed. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I felt Brandon thrust hard into me as my pussy clenched and clamped around his massive shaft. That was all he did though, and when I was sufficiently calm again to slide away from him, he simply climbed off the bed, dressed and left. I lay on my bed for quite some time afterward, eventually rubbing myself to another orgasm.

~~~~~~~

The ball was back in Brandon's court. I couldn't help but wonder if he'd find a way to put off having actual sex together the way I did, or whether he would finally make it happen. I remained extra vigilant, determined for some weird reason to make him earn it.

It was, of course only a matter of time until I let my guard down, and he got me with the golden clothes peg. It happened at dinner. He'd gone up to the bathroom and on the way back, managed to clip it to the collar of my t-shirt as he slipped behind my chair and back to his seat. I didn't find it until I was undressing for bed that night.

Brandon slipped in after our parents had gone to bed. Butterflies took flight in my stomach as he quietly closed the door behind him. I sat up in bed.

He walked over and sat on the edge of my bed. Just the feeling of the bed sinking beneath his weight and his proximity had my body sizzling with need.

"I dare you," he whispered, leaning in close, "To fuck me. To let me have sex with you, and for you to participate as much as you want, to let go, to be in the moment and we'll fuck until I explode inside you and fill you with a load of cum."

"No rules except you get to cum inside me? We can both do whatever we want to each other?"

"Exactly."

"Done. When?" I responded. I think he was surprised I'd accepted so quickly, and without any hint of attempting to dissemble or play with the unspoken rules. No loopholes.

"Whenever you're ready," he replied.

"Now?" I suggested.

"Really?"

I nodded. I'd surprised myself. I shuffled across in my bed to make room for him and pushed my quilt down to expose myself. I was naked, and Brandon's eyes widened at the sight of my naked breasts. He reached out and cupped one in his hand. I felt him squeeze gently, my nipple hard against his palm. I ran my hand up the inside of his thigh, inside the leg of his baggy shorts until I found his cock encased within his boxer briefs. I stroked it gently. For a while that was all we did, just gently touch each other. Brandon's dick hardened and my nipple ached beneath his touch. I pushed my tit at him, and he squeezed it harder. He eventually stood up and stripped. I watched, enjoying the revelation of his body, especially the moment when he sprang free from his underwear. There's something amazing about watching the slow exposure of a cock when underwear is dragged down a bloke's legs really slowly; especially when it's as long as my brother's. It's like an eternity while you can't be sure when it's ever going to end... and then sproing, there it is. I moved over a bit more and he lay down beside me, leaning toward me, his hand exploring my body, caressing my breasts, sliding over my stomach and down to my pussy. I spread my legs for him, and his fingers probed and entered me. I reached for his cock, holding it firm within my grasp as he slid two fingers inside me. I pushed against the invasion, but it was only a tease, a prelude to the wonder I knew would come when he was inside me properly.

The bed moved again, and his cock slipped from my grasp as he positioned himself where he could suck my nipple. He drew it between his lips, and then his tongue flickered back and forth across it. When he released it, he half rolled on top of me, his cock pressed hard against my thigh as he sucked my other nipple. The press of his erect flesh against my softness was just a preamble to what I really wanted, though. I wrapped my arms around my brother, spreading my legs wide, and urged him to fuck me.

"I want you inside me Brandon," I moaned, my hands in his hair as he continued to feast on my breast. He released my nipple and his cock nudged against my pussy. As wet as I was, getting the head of his cock between my lips wasn't too much effort. However, it took considerable more thrusting and wiggling to get him properly inside me, and I loved every second of the journey.

When he was buried deep inside me, I asked him to remain still for a few moments while I simply relished the feeling of his massive weapon filling me. I ran my hands over his arms, shoulders and back, taking a few moments to appreciate how nicely sculpted he was.

"I love the feel of your body. Now fuck me," I whispered. He bent his head and kissed me as he started sliding in and out. I met his kiss eagerly, my tongue swirling about his. I met each of his thrusts, grunting, groaning, biting back squeals of pleasure as he filled me. I needed it in a way I can't describe. I gave no thought to the fact that I was having sex with my brother, I simply lost myself in the pleasure of the moment.

We changed positions several times, experimenting. I rode Brandon for a while, both cowgirl and reverse, before we fucked doggy-style. As Brandon neared orgasm, I returned to my back and pulled my legs wide while he held himself over me and pounded eagerly, panting and grunting each time he thrust into me.

It was amazing. I didn't analyse it at the time, I just fucked him. He warned me his orgasm was imminent, and I worked to angle my body to extract the most pleasure I could from the action of his cock within my pussy.

"Here it comes, Sarah," he grunted and gave a final thrust. I'd never felt anything so deep inside me, and then he exploded. I bit back my wail of joy, suddenly conscious that we were fucking while Mum and Dad were in the house. The warm flood of cum within me tipped me over the edge and into the ecstasy of my own orgasm.

Brandon collapsed on top of me, and I could feel his chest heaving against my breasts. I ran my hands over his sweat-slicked back, my fingers dancing on his skin. He rolled to the side, his cock slipping from within me. A warm rush of our combined cum slid down the crack of my bum to soak into my sheets.

We both lay beside each other for a couple more minutes, neither of us speaking, just relaxing in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Wow," Brandon said eventually.

'Yeah," I agreed. "Is that the end of the game?"

"Not by half," he laughed, climbing from my bed. "Unless you concede, of course."

"Do I look like a quitter?"

"No, you look sexy as all fuck," he replied, staring down at me.

"What about Becky? You can't hurt her."

"What about Mike?"

"I asked first."

"I like Becky a lot. I might even love her, but this, and don't take this the wrong way... this is just a game. I mean, I love you as a sister, but like... I dunno."

"I get it," I assured him. "I feel the same way." It was the first time we'd ever discussed anything beyond what the next dare would be. "I can't promise that I'll always be willing to play, but right now, as much as I like Mike, I'm not about to stop this game with you."

Brandon gathered up his clothes and left, and I lay in bed wondering what might be going through my brother's mind. He'd seemed entirely too eager and confident in the way he'd said, "Not by half."

At least the next dare was mine.

END.

1...456789