I Dare You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I bet your brother's salami is going to be pretty evident too. Should make all the other bitches jealous," she replied with a grin.

"Oh, that's the game, is it?" I asked.

"Yep," she giggled. "You should find your own salami-bearer, then you could join in."

"I have Mike, remember?"

"Well yeah, but he can't make it tonight, and you need salami!" I just rolled my eyes at her.

We went downstairs for some pre-party drinks with Brandon, and his eyes nearly fell out of his head. He didn't manage much in the way of conversation, either. He took Becky, kissed her and pretty much just held her tight to him with his no doubt hard cock pressed against her backside while Becky and I kept chatting.

The party turned out to be a pretty good night, though I spent a lot of it scoping out my options for a pash. Brandon was pretty good, only mentioning the dare quietly a couple of times in case I'd forgotten. I was kind enough not to rip his head off.

It was getting late, I was feeling a bit drunk, and Brandon and Becky were actually apart for a brief moment as he caught up with some of his football buddies and I danced with Becky. He kept glancing our way, and I had a flash of inspiration. I pulled Becky in nice and tight to me, loving the feel of her crotch grinding against my thigh. Over Becky's shoulder I could see Brandon watching us, and the look on his face was perfect. Knowing she'd have no worries with it, I slipped a hand behind her head and pulled her lips to mine, giving her a long, wet tongue kiss, much to the delight of everyone within sight.

"Wow, what was that for?" Becky asked with a grin when the kiss ended. Given I'd shut her down the only time she'd suggested it before, I couldn't blame her.

"Just helping you out with the jumbo salami," I giggled. Becky laughed appreciatively and we both turned to look at Brandon, who was having a hard time trying to adjust himself discretely. Becky watched her boyfriend struggle and giggled, "Thanks! I hope that's not the last time you kiss me."

"We'll see," I said, not ruling it out. After all, who knew what Brandon might dare me to do to her.

~~~~~~~

The obvious next dare would have been for me to get Brandon to pash a guy for me, but to be honest, other than likely upsetting his machismo, I wasn't really interested in seeing that. What I did want was his cock, and I wanted it bad. I was getting to a point where I really wanted to feel it split me open, but I was determined not to be the one to escalate things to the point of sex. That didn't mean that I couldn't be the pleasured beneficiary of a dare, though.

"Hey Brandon, I dare you to eat my pussy until I cum," I said to him casually. We were sitting together on the living room couch as he was taking a drink a day after I'd next pegged him.

He sputtered and coughed, spraying his drink from his mouth. I laughed so hard I fell off the couch.

"Really?" he finally managed.

"Yep, it's about time you put that filthy mouth of yours to good use."

"Filthy?"

"Yeah, you swear so much! You should hear yourself when you're gaming. Fuck this, fucking that. You're a regular potty mouth." I looked to his crotch and sure enough, the thought of getting to eat my pussy was clearly working its magic on him, despite the fact that my demand for oral had caught him by surprise.

"When?" he asked me. It was late and Mum and Dad had gone to bed.

"If you're up for it, right now," I replied. His eyes widened as I pushed my leggings and my thong down to my ankles, pulled both garments off of one foot and spread my legs nice and wide for him.

Brandon rose from the couch to kneel before me on the floor. I watched as he rested his hands on my parted thighs and moved in close to my bald pussy. He took a few moments as if inspecting me, like he was trying to burn the closeup image into his mind. I saw his tongue poke out and felt it touch down on my slit. He started slowly, sliding it up and down, barely penetrating between my lips and not making any contact with my clit at all. It felt wonderful, regardless. If he wanted to tease me, I'd happily enjoy what he offered. So long as I ended up cumming, he could take as long as he wished.

His tongue bathed my lips and then finally slipped up and over my clit. God, I love that feeling. He experimented a little before settling into a rhythm, his tongue pushing against my clit and licking up and down.

I delighted in the feeling and rode his tongue until I felt that delicious tension reaching its peak. I came with my forearm jammed against my mouth to keep from screaming out how good it felt. My legs shook and my belly fluttered in pleasure.

"Mmm, thank you," I sighed happily as he stood up. "See you tomorrow." I pulled my leggings and thong all the way off and walked up the stairs half naked, knowing without looking that his eyes were glued to the sight of my naked butt flexing with each stair. At the top of the stairs I pulled my t-shirt off and kept walking so he'd know I was naked but couldn't see my wondrous DD boobs. He must have been so fucking hard!

~~~~~~~

During the couple of weeks those last few dares had taken, my relationship with Mike had deteriorated with my distraction. I'd been spending too much time with my brother or thinking about him and I'd neglected my kinda boyfriend. I was left with a choice. Should I try to salvage what I had with Mike, or just give it up and go back to being single, but further my increasingly dirty playtime with my brother?

Given that Brandon and Becky still seemed to be hitting it off, I decided I should give Mike a chance. After all, he was a genuinely nice guy and certainly excellent boyfriend material.

Having made the decision, I invited him over to meet my parents and we had a lovely meal at home. I even managed to avoid looking at my brother's groin, making innuendos or anything else that might give away the lust that kept insinuating its tendrils past my defences.

Brandon took full advantage and managed to hang the peg on me during dinner. Worse, Mike was the one that found it. I had to explain to him the childhood version of the stupid game we played, and the chores that we did for each other when we were pegged.

"So you peg your brother?" he asked me when we were alone later on, using the term I'd used when telling him about the game.

"Yep."

"You know what pegging a guy really means, don't you?" he asked.

"What like something other than hanging a peg on him?"

"Yeah, it has a sexual meaning as well."

"Um, no, what else does it mean then?" I asked, embarrassed that I didn't already know.

"It's... um... when a girl fucks a guy up the bum with a strap-on," he said hesitantly.

'Oh my GOD!" I quickly tried to recall whether there was anyone that I'd told in the past seven years or so that I'd pegged my brother. Fortunately, I didn't think there was. How fucking embarrassing! Mike just laughed.

"So much for a childish game," he said.

"Well I'm glad you were the one to tell me. How come you know this, anyway?"

"One of the guys was making fun of someone one day and it just came up."

"Not something you've tried then?"

"Er, no," he laughed.

"Want to?"

"Ewww no!' he replied emphatically.

"Chicken!" I accused him.

"Would you actually want to?"

"Well it would be funny, but probably not really," I replied, not letting on that the thought of doing it to my brother had gotten me instantly horny. I grabbed Mike's crotch and squeezed gently. He wasn't even remotely hard. "Just checking. I guess you're telling the truth, then," I giggled. He pulled me in for a kiss. I kept playing with his cock through his pants until he was nice and hard for non-pegging reasons, and then I dropped to my knees and pulled him out. I sucked him off behind the closed door of my bedroom, the whole time thinking about how much fun it would be to bend my brother over and fuck him up the bum with a fake cock. The thought of it stirred my arousal no end and I needed more to do more than suck a cock, I needed it in my cunt. I pushed Mike back on my bed and ripped his pants off him. I scrambled out of all my own clothes and climbed on top of him before he could even get his top off. I sank down on his wonderfully engorged cock and sighed as it slipped inside my pussy. We both groaned as I began working enthusiastically toward satiating my desire.

Mike grabbed hold of my hips and thrust up to meet my downward plunges. Happily, he seemed as eager to ram himself inside me as I was to receive him. I put my hands on his shoulders, my blonde hair hanging about his pleasure-contorted face.

"Yes, fuck me hard, Mike," I urged him as he continued to meet me, the sound of our bodies slapping together daringly loud in my bedroom.

"Doggy," I urged him suddenly, my mind flicking back to the imagined scene that had gotten me so horny to start with. I quickly moved to my hands and knees, and Mike scrambled around behind me, shoving his cock back in my sopping pussy. I thought about being Mike, about having a big strap-on cock in front of me while Brandon assumed the position I was in, his massive cock hanging hard with full balls swinging beneath him while I plunged the toy up his ass. I came hard, my pussy clutching at the cock within me, body shaking and shuddering in pleasure. Mike gave a cry of delight and held his cock deep inside me as he too came, his seed pumping deep in my womb. Starting on the pill had been a good decision.

"I don't know what came over you just now, but I like it," Mike said with a grin as we lay together, cuddling in my bed.

"Just suddenly horny for my man," I sighed in pleasure, the feel of his warmth about me safe, secure and intimate. His fingers traced circles around my nipple and I felt his lips on my neck.

Long after Mike left for home, I remembered that feeling. Working on the relationship had been the right decision. Someday I was going to fuck my brother, of that there was no longer any doubt. It was only a matter of time. But that would just be fucking him. Mike, I could love. I could have a relationship with him, marry, have kids. My brother was a delightful distraction, a taboo tease. I wasn't going to give him up, but I'd never build a life with him.

~~~~~~~

"I dare you to let me rub my naked cock against your naked pussy and cum on it," Mike said to me the next day, when we were alone.

"No penetration," I said, confirming that was his intent.

"No penetration," he agreed.

"Done." He was rock hard.

The instant we next had the house to ourselves, Brandon came for me. I was sunbaking in the back yard in my bikini.

"Right here?" I asked as he approached, his cock clearly straining against his pants.

"Well I was thinking inside, but if you want, we can do it here."

"It's too nice to be inside, let's get freaky in the yard," I grinned. "how do you want me?"

"On your back, bum on the edge of the sun lounge," he said. I wriggled my bikini bottom down my legs and swung around so that I was across the lounge, perpendicular to the usual way you lay on it. It was kind of awkward, so Brandon arranged another lounge beside it so that I was able to prop myself up on my elbows across the two lounges.

Brandon pulled off his t-shirt and dropped his shorts before going to his knees between my legs.

"Fuck, you're sexy, Sarah," he muttered as he stared at my bald pussy.

"You don't look so bad yourself swinging that baseball bat around," I replied. Even as I spoke, he took it in hand and rubbed the head against my pussy lips. Having not had any warning or time to anticipate what was coming I wasn't wet, but I was getting excited quickly. I watched as Brandon stroked the shaft of his cock and he held the head against my slit, nudging it gently up and down. The temptation to pull him into me was real. Even an inch of readjustment would have the head splitting my lips. The thought made me groan. I yanked my bikini top aside, one cup then the other, exposing both breasts. Brandon's eyes lit up in delight and I tweaked a nipple, pulling it hard, enjoying the almost painful pleasure. He leaned in, and the head of his cock slipped up and over my clit, the shaft following. Brandon rocked back and forth, his shaft sliding over my lips and clit. It was a massive tease, like being fucked without actually being fucked. I reached down and wrapped a hand around the head of his dick, which was wet with precum. I twisted my fist around him, and he thrust harder, groaning.

With his cock sliding up and down and my fist holding the head of his cock, it must have felt to him as though we were actually fucking. Brandon gave a cry and pulled back, the head of his cock slipping from my grasp. He stroked himself rapidly, aiming it at my pussy as he exploded and sent a rope of cum splashing against my bald lips and then cresting up over my belly. He sat back, panting and looking down at the mess he'd made on my body. He looked like the cat that ate the cream.

I slid my hand down from my breast and over my cum-coated belly. I stirred my fingers through the warm sticky mess and then down to my pussy lips. I played with my clit, stroking it with my cummy fingers. I pushed two of them inside myself, loving the glazed look of bliss on my brother's face. Dragging my fingers back up, I worked my clit again, playing and teasing, stoking my pleasure, but also showing off. It was the first time Brandon had hung around after the dare was completed. Of course, it was also the first time I hadn't simply upped and left. Normally I'd rush off and see to myself in my room, but that time I was too horny to wait even that long. I remained where I was, playing with myself, very aware that my brother's cock, spent but still iron hard, remained only a few inches away from my pussy, bringing myself ever-closer to orgasm. It didn't take me long to explode with glee. When it was clear that I was spent,, but that I wasn't going to do anything else despite leaving all my charms on display, Brandon pulled his shorts back on and left me to myself. I took a few moments to bask in the sun, my brother's cum drying on my pussy.

~~~~~~~

I'd never spent more time thinking about my brother's cock than I did over the next few days. Even when I'd first seen and felt it, I'd not obsessed about it that much. I kept thinking about the feel of his cock rubbing against my lips and sliding over my clit, and how close it had been to penetrating me. I needed to get him with the peg (I was already starting to drop my references to pegging after Mike had told me what it meant).

I think Brandon was distracted as well, because it only took two days for me to get him. I let him stew overnight about what I was going to ask him to do, then went and saw him in the morning.

"I dare you," I said, pausing for effect, " to lay on your back naked while I do whatever I want for ten minutes."

"What does whatever you want constitute?" he asked me.

"Nothing that will cause you pain or that you won't like," I told him.

"So why can't you tell me what it is?"

"Because I don't want to," I said.

"Okay fine, but remember, whatever you're plotting I'll learn from, and when I peg you next, I'll have a chance to get even," he warned me.

"As if I didn't know that," I laughed.

I wasn't actually planning anything sinister, but I thought it might build the tension and anticipation a bit if I didn't tell him. I wanted him a little worried rather than getting excited.

When Saturday rolled around, I could tell my plan was working. Brandon was up early with no prompting from me, and he was clearly wondering about what was going to happen when we got together. Rather than rush to him, I waited for him to come to me.

"Okay, we need to get this done, Sarah," he said to me. "I have to get ready for the game this afternoon. "

"Okay, let's go up to my room then," I replied.

"No pain, right?" he asked as he stripped down and laid down on my carpeted floor. "And nothing that's going to like mark me when I undress in the locker room today?"

"No pain, no marks," I assured him. I pulled my phone out and ostentatiously set the timer for ten minutes, then started it. Ideally, he'd have been erect from the start, but clearly whatever he was anticipating, it wasn't enough to get him hard. However, I knew how to quickly rectify that. Not wasting a moment, I stripped completely naked and knelt beside him. His cock was already hardening as I took him in hand, stood him up and started sucking him. The head of his massive cock swelled within my mouth, filling it as I pushed further down, then drew my lips back up along his shaft. I swirled my tongue around the ridge and then sucked and pulled back with my mouth, releasing him with a pop. I let his cock fall back down so it was lying up along his body, the head a couple inches beyond his belly button. While he watched me, clearly curious about what was coming next, I sat back on my heels, then stood up again. I moved over the top of him, one foot either side of his body, then squatted down. Brandon's eyes went wide. I think he expected me to stand his prick up and slide down on it. I didn't though, I sat down on him, but I didn't stand his cock up. I sat down on it, my lips cradling his shaft. I rocked back and forth a little and reached between my legs, separating my lips to ensure they were fully spread on either side of him. I was very wet, and I started sliding my pussy along his engorged erection, eliciting a moan from him. I understood how much Becky had enjoyed it when I'd been watching them from Brandon's closet.

I put my hands on his shoulders, just like I'd done to Mike the last time I'd fucked him. Leaning forward allowed me to glide my clit back and forth along his cock.

"Are you going to cum for me Brandon?" I asked him breathily. "Are you going to shoot your cum all over your belly while I slide my wet pussy up and down your cock? Are you thinking about what it would feel like to be inside your sister? Deep inside my tight little cunt?"

'"Oh fuck, Sarah," he cried out.

I wanted to ask him if he'd actually do it, whether he'd really fuck his sister, but somehow asking the question would be too much like giving him permission or something. I settled for continuing to pleasure myself on his shaft.

Brandon kept humping at me, lifting himself with his legs, raising his hips and thrusting as if he truly were inside me.

"I'm gonna cum, Sah's," he groaned. "You're gonna make me cum!"

"Do it," I hissed, ready and wanting to see him explode. He gave a couple of thrusts and held still. I kept sliding and he came with a cry of release, cum spurting over his chest and belly. The sight of it was the last little stimulus I needed. I joined him, orgasming, collapsing my body down onto his, my breasts pressed against his chest, his cum trapped between us just as my phone timer bonged the end of the ten minutes. I silenced it and let the last of my orgasm wash over me before standing up and leaving Brandon so I could go shower. When I returned to my room he'd left, and not long afterward I heard the shower running.

It was as close as we'd ever come to having full intercourse, and it had been so difficult not to just slide myself up along his cock until I could slip him inside. I couldn't help but think back to how full Becky had said she'd felt when she was fucking him, of how it looked when she sent me pictures of her cunt full of him. I'd fucked the cucumber and remembered how full that had felt, but surely a nice hard cock was going to feel infinitely better. After all, as hard as cocks got, they were still soft-skinned and flexible in a way that a cucumber would never be. I kept thinking about it all night.

1...456789