I Don't Know Where It's Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't want the house. Give me a few days to find a place, and I'll probably take a lot of the furniture," she said pulling her hand out of her pocket. "What do you want me to do with this?" she said holding my ring out to me.

"What ever you want. Hey I know, use it for one of those toe rings. It should fit over your big toe. That's the way you were treating it anyway, you might as well get some use out of it," I said.

"Fine, you know what? I could use a little extra cash, maybe I'll pawn it," she said.

"Wow, you won't get much. They buy that stuff by weight, and you probably won't get thirty dollars. You couldn't buy a real solid gold toe ring for thirty dollars, but hey, that's just my opinion. It's your ring do what you want with it," I said.

"I'll call you in a few days about the furniture. Did you get all of my things out of the closet?" she asked turning for the door.

"Well, I got everything, but I was a little pissed at the time, and did a pretty poor job of packing. I hope you have a few clean, unwrinkled things left from your trip," I said.

"Mind if I take a look?" she asked.

"Not at all, you know the way," I said watching her give me a little scowl.

I sat there and waited. I heard her go into the bedroom, then the closet, and finally the bathroom. After a few minutes she came down stuffing a few cosmetics into a flowered zip up bag.

"You were pretty thorough, only missed a few things. Might have to give you a call when I'm ready to move," she said with a fake smile.

"Hey, as long as it's no closer to me, I'll be glad to lend a hand," I said sporting the same smile, and getting up to open the door for her.

"So, you want me to just walk away? You don't have anything left to say?" she said.

I stood there thinking for a second, and I actually did think of something. "Would it be too much for me to ask you to run?" I said keeping a straight face.

"Kiss my ass, you asshole," she said as she turned and walked out the door.

"I wouldn't kiss that thing, I don't even know where it's been," I said shutting the door.