I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips began rocking with my fingers. Bonnie leaned as far forward as she could to see what I was doing to Carol. Her hand had to stay motionless, so she had to work for a view. Bonnie was excited watching. Her nipples were as large and hard as ever and her eyes went back and forth from my hand at Carol's pussy to Carol's face.

Carol's arousal must have been heightened by the thought that her friend was holding her hand blindfolded and unable to hear the aftermath of the finger fucking she was getting. In a couple of minutes, Carol's body almost folded around my hand. The only thing that stopped it was the pressure of Bonnie's hand in hers. She fought to conceal the orgasm that raged.

Bonnie was having her own problems. As she had watched Carol's climb to the heights, she had found herself being drug along. The only problem was, she didn't have my hand to help her. I glanced over to see how she was doing. My erection throbbed as I saw that her hand had found its way into her panties. She flushed as she saw me looking and with effort, managed to keep her hand still resting against her bush. The game had been a rush, but it was now beginning to feel like torture.

A small moan escaped from Bonnie. I shook my head. Bonnie's eyes closed, and she struggled to ignore her need.

Time to switch girls. Unfortunately, the second round was going to require separating the two girls. I was going to need them on the bed one at a time. If the mattress started bouncing as I expected, there was no way the other girl wouldn't know exactly what was going on. I wasn't quite ready for that, at least not for both of them.

I took the ear buds and had Bonnie put her blindfold back on. "Ladies, you did really well. But now I'm going to need to separate you. Other than not holding hands, the rules are the same. No peeking, no sounds, and as always, all you have to do is ask and I'll stop. You've already been great."

"Are you ready?" Two heads bobbed in unison. "Good."

"Carol, you get the ear buds again. Was it too loud for you last time?" Carol shook head, and I put the ear buds in for her.

I positioned Carol a few feet in front from the foot of the bed, "You'll need to stay right here. Bonnie and I will go someplace. Don't worry. It won't be far but you shouldn't wander off and don't be tempted to take off your blindfold. That would mean the game was over. Ok?" Carol nodded.

I whispered, "Bonnie, I'm going to guide you. You'll know when you're where I want you."

I turned her around so that her back was to the foot of the bed, "Ok, step back slowly. I won't let you fall." Bonnie took a couple of tentative steps until her calves touched the bed.

I was close to her and heard her breath catch as she recognized her destination. I'm sure she suspected, but had a rush of adrenaline as she became certain. "Ok. Lay back," and I gave her a light push.

Her face flushed with excitement as she was considering what would happen next. I moved to position myself between her legs. Her breath caught as I did this, but she opened up for me. This was round two and not round three. I slid far enough up the bed that she could feel my bulge on her mound and hovered over her and began to kiss her. When I opened my mouth, she opened hers without hesitation, and kissed me back eagerly.

After a few seconds, I broke off the kiss, "Sorry. Not yet. I'm going to get up and you'll need to help me with something. I think you'll know what I want. Ok?"

Bonnie nodded.

Standing at the foot of the bed, I slid my hands up Bonnie's outer thighs. Bonnie shivered in response. I didn't stop until my hands were underneath her panties caressing her buns. Once there, I caught the elastic on each side and began sliding them down. Bonnie was very cooperative and moved her knees close enough to allow them to slide all the way down to her ankles. I slid them off her feet.

With Bonnie bare bottomed, I got on my knees in front of her and put a hand on each knee and applied a gentle nudge. This would be Bonnie's last chance to back out. If she didn't do it now, I knew she wouldn't. I had little doubt, but smiled as her knees parted to my pressure. I leaned closer and whispered, "I'll be right back. I just need to make sure Carol doesn't feel forgotten." Bonnie gave a little nod, and I kissed each knee before getting up.

At Carol's side, I startled her with a kiss. She hadn't been aware that I was nearby, "I haven't forgotten you." Her mouth opened hungrily and after a few seconds of the kiss, I palmed her crotch and squeezed it tenderly. "I'll be back." I could hear the breath rush from Carol.

Both girls were aroused and wanting. I was beginning to ache myself. I couldn't help but wonder how this game would work with one girl.

Positioned once again in front of Bonnie, I began kissing my way slowly up her thighs. By now, I was sure she knew what was coming. When I got close, I sucked on each thigh. I stopped on each when I got the coppery taste and knew that Bonnie had a small love bite on each thigh. I admired them, not huge, but she'd have to cover them up.

I whispered, "Give me your hands," and I placed one on each side of my head. "Let me know if I'm getting too rough. And remember," and to emphasize my point, I whispered, "not a sound." She returned a small jittery nod already trembling slightly in anticipation.

I wondered if like Carol, this was new to her. With this thought, my lips parted, and I began gently sucking her lips. They were incredibly wet. I sucked harder, and Bonnie's back arched as her hips pushed forward. Her fingers were in my hair kneading my head as her hips thrust to my slow rhythmic efforts. I progressively sucked at her lips tugging them into my mouth, each tug extracting a groan of pleasure from Bonnie.

Within no time, Bonnie was on the verge of a climax, her hips thrusting her pussy against my face feverishly.

Knowing she would be out of control, I released her for a second which brought a plea from, "No, don't stop."

I'd just have to hope Carol's music was loud enough. I opened my mouth and sucked on her pussy fiercely as I ran my tongue between her lips penetrating her as far as I could each time.

Bonnie groaned and ground her pussy into my face using her hands for leverage. I inhaled her one last time and Bonnie's thighs tensed and her back arched raising her butt six off the bed as she climaxed. Her abs tightened. It took a couple of minutes for her to relax enough to allow me to remove my face from between her legs.

When she finally released me, "Oh Christ. That was amazing!"

By now, I was about to explode, "Bonnie, I'm sorry but I need to go ahead to the final round."

As I was taking my clothes of, "Bonnie, I want you to take your blindfold off so I can see your face." Bonnie's voice trembled but she immediately removed the blindfold. She looked down, and I was naked with my erection throbbing visibly.

Her smile told me everything, but I still had to ask, "Are you sure you're ok with this?"

She whispered, "If you don't, I'm going to be really pissed off at you."

As I moved forward between her thighs I grinned, "Well. I wouldn't want you pissed off."

Bonnie wrapped her fingers around me and guided me the last couple of inches. Even though I had just eaten her out thoroughly removing her natural lube, she had replenished in the short time since her orgasm.

I slid in a couple of inches. Bonnie gave a small gasp. I withdrew most of the way and then slid forward. I went in slowly, not wanting to hurt Bonnie. She breathed heavily as I buried myself until my pubic hair was flattened against hers. I withdrew again and went forward again more quickly. Bonnie sucked in a noisy breath. I continued, each time going faster, until I was ready to erupt.

"Sorry Bonnie. I can't hold it... any longer."

In answer, she raised her legs and locked them around me, spearing herself on me. Her body shuddered against mine several times. Each time her legs pulled me against her, finally locking me in place.

Her face was the picture of lust. The sweet girl from earlier was gone and in front of me was a frantic needy one.

"That's... ok. You don't... need to," and I could feel that strong little muscle inside her locking down on me only to release and repeat. I guess Bonnie had been pretty worked up.

When her orgasm had run its course, her legs released me and she slumped limply back on the bed. She had a contented smile.

Carol was still standing patiently, and I needed to manage one more round with her.

"Bonnie, I know it's hard, but I need the bed so I can take care of Carol, if I can. She's been waiting." I looked down at myself and wasn't at all sure I'd be up for Carol without a rest. I'd have quite a bit of sex lately.

It was only recently that I realized there might be a limited supply. That my member might not be able to go no matter how tempting the situation was. I desperately needed one more.

Bonnie offered assistance, "I'll help you if I can," and she stood beside me wrapping her fingers around my rubbery member and pumped several times slowly. "If that's not enough, there is one other thing I can do. It's always worked for me, but Carol told me you might not want to do it. That you were saving it for your girl."

I could feel things tightening back up under her persistent hand. "Actually, I don't need to save it anymore, but your hand seems to be working."

I reached around her and pulled her to me and gave her a kiss in appreciation.

I had always wondered what you were supposed to do with a girl. How did you know what you could do? What they wanted you to do. Should I or shouldn't I? Will she let me? Does she want me to? Girls were still difficult, but after sex was different. No doubts.

I gave Bonnie her last instructions, "Ok. You get to watch if you want to."

"I wouldn't miss this for the fucking world!"

At Carol's side again, I removed the ear buds, "Let me give these to Bonnie." I gave them a toss onto my pile of clothes. Bonnie smirked.

"Ok, I'm going to move you over to your bed. You can feel free to talk or whatever. She won't hear us."

Bonnie silently mouthed, 'You are such a liar.' She was loving every second of the deception.

"Can I take the blindfold off?"

"No, I can't throw out all the rules, but if you don't get too loud, she won't hear you."

Bonnie was taking everything in. Every once in a while I had to turn around to check on her. If I hadn't had Carol on the bed in front of me, going back to Bonnie wouldn't have been a bad choice.

Working with Carol was faster than Bonnie. Bonnie hadn't been sure what to expect, and I had to guide her, not that she hadn't been willing. If Carol didn't know what to expect, she certainly knew what she wanted. She took her own panties off and her legs were spread enticingly with almost no effort on my part.

Bonnie mouthed, 'You are such a slut.'

I positioned myself on the floor between her legs. Looking up the valley between her thighs, I could see her short trimmed pubic hair wet with the remnants of the fingering I had given her. The lips were puffy from the earlier workout, swollen and slightly parted. More of her lubricating nectar was glistening like clear honey. With her on her back, it was beginning to make a slow trail down toward her ass which was mostly hidden underneath.

Seeing her ass gave me fresh ideas. Of course, this wasn't something I would do without giving her ample warning and not in front of anyone, even if it was a good friend. That didn't stop me from dipping a couple of fingers between her lips. I knew she'd enjoy it anyway.

Carol moaned, "Unhhh that is so good."

Then I withdrew the fingers and slid them down toward her butt. I moved quickly, so that she didn't have time to think about what was happening. When I got to the little tight puckered area, I pushed. It took only a second and my fingers were on the brink of entering her ass.

Carol was shocked, "Huh, huh, Tyler, what are you doing? That's my ass." She squirmed, but I did not immediately allow her to escape.

I couldn't keep the pretense going and relented. I didn't know how most girls felt about this, but I'd seen enough with Sis to know that I wouldn't do it this way. "Don't worry. I just wanted to give you a surprise. You're just a little too sure of yourself. Think you know what's coming. Besides, we'll talk about your ass later."

Carol pouted, "If you really want, we can talk about my ass later, but no promises."

Bonnie continued her silent commentary, 'Oh you are a slut.'

If Bonnie couldn't be having sex, she seemed pretty content watching her friend. Her mouth was open. When I looked back she was urging me on silently, 'Go ahead. Do it.'

"Come on Tyler. I'm ready for a repeat. Please, please."

In spite of our history, I liked Carol. She made me feel good.

I leaned forward placing my mouth close enough to exhale a hot breathe on her pussy. I heard Carol suck in a deep breath. I ran my tongue from just below her slit slowly up over her lips, applying pressure as I reached the mid-way point. Her lips gave way and my tongue went deeper. Carol moaned loudly.

I took a breath, "That's it. Don't worry. No one can hear you," and I winked at Bonnie.

"I don't care if she does hear." She continued to moan as I lapped and sucked at her pussy. Before long, she was cumming and crushing my head against her crotch.

Knowing what came next, Bonnie stepped forward and wrapped an arm around my waist from behind, "Just checking the package," she whispered in my ear. "You're in good shape," and she squeezed me, "Now ride her." She mashed her lips against mine in a kiss, sucking and nibbling on my lower lip before backing up to watch the action.

I turned back to Carol and crawled between her legs. I was plenty stiff thanks to the oral. It had almost as much effect on me as it had on Carol. I got close, "Carol, want to give me a hand?"

"You're not blindfolded too are you? Or did you forget where it's at?"

"Ok smart girl. I can take care of it," as I pulled back just enough to allow the head to dip below Carol's sex. With it low, I poked forward allowing it to nuzzle her backdoor.

With a startled voice, "No, no. I got it," and her hand was immediately wrapped around my shaft pulling me away from the danger zone.

This time, I pushed just enough to bury the head. Carol gasped as I suddenly parted her lips. I paused for an instant and then plowed into her in one rapid plunge.

Carol's body arched, and she gasped in a deep breath, "Yessss. Oh God yes." Now I was pumping her as hard and fast as I could.

I guess Bonnie couldn't be quiet any longer, "Ride her. She wants it."

Carol partially sat up, "What? She talking. She's cheating. She took her blindfold off."

I was still pumping although at a reduced speed as I listened to the two girls.

Bonnie defended, "I am not cheating. He told me to."

Carol's lips formed a round near circle, "What?" She stared at me in disbelief. My pumping slowed a little more.

Both girls fell silent, and I continued my work. If Carol was angry, something between her legs seemed to be getting the better of her. I could hear a deep breath each time I buried myself.

Grinning, Bonnie could see that Carol was losing interest in the argument, "Do you want to argue or get fucked?"

A half smile formed as Carol lay back down, "All right. Fuck me," and her legs encircled my hips. Her heels locked in and she began helping. Each time I came forward, Carol's heels pressed into my buttocks forcing me deep.

Maybe it was because I'd had so much sex today, but this time on top of Carol lasted ten minutes. I'd seen Sis lose it, and tonight I saw Carol lose it. By the time I shot my load, Carol was practically screaming with her arms around my back. I could feel her nails scraping across my back.

From the foot of the bed, Bonnie yelled, "Carol. For God sake, be careful. He hasn't even healed from the first time." This jarred Carol enough that she became aware of what she was doing and stopped scratching my back.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I finished my last tiny squirt. I stayed deep as long as I could. By the time I was slipping out, Carol was beginning to catch her breath. Her chest was heaving as she tried to calm down.

Until now, it had never occurred to me that I could get so much sex that I'd lose my urge. But I had. I looked at both girls, "You two are awesome!"

Carol had what I took for a naughty smile, "If you want to play another game, call me anytime."

Bonnie's face had a huge smile, "Me too."

As I looked from girl to girl, "You two know that our past is just that, past. I'm 100% ok with you. You don't owe me anything. You don't have to worry about making anything up to me. No more guilt."

The girls stood on each side of me and both planted small kisses on my cheeks. They both misted up and hugged me. I returned it their hugs.

"There's just one more thing." Time to keep my promise to Sis.

Bonnie and Carol were surprised to hear, 'one more thing'.

Carol spoke first, "But we thought you didn't want anything else. You said we didn't owe you anything." She seemed disappointed that I'd make a request after I had just pronounced us even.

I looked from one to the other, "You don't owe it to me. You owe it to yourselves."

They were confused.

Bonnie's brows furrowed, "What are you talking about?"

"The blow jobs. You girls need to quit doing it. The guys are taking advantage of you. I spoke to my sister, and she agrees. It's got to stop."

Carol swallowed, "We can't stop."

"Why on earth not? Just give them their God Damned jackets back and tell them to fuck off if they don't like it." Both girls were shocked at the forcefulness.

Bonnie's eyes closed and her head slumped. She didn't look me in the eyes as she spoke, "We can't. We left out one thing about what happened to you."

I stared from girl to girl.

Carol continued, "We didn't know it at the time, but some of the guys saw what we did."

Bonnie completed the story, "We can't stop because if we do, they'll tell everyone what we did. We'll probably be kicked out of school, off the team, all our friends will know what kind of people we are, and it'll get back to our parents."

"Jesus. They blackmailed you? For three years?"

Both girls slowly nodded.

I thought about the situation. Sis was right. It was intolerable. I was beginning to like both of these girls, but it would have been horrible even if I hadn't liked them.

"Ok, here is what we're going to do. You're going to give them their jackets back and tell them it's all over. If they say anything, I'll deny it ever happened. If I deny it, then it never happened, and they will have to explain how they were blackmailing you for blow jobs for three years. They have more to lose than you do."

The two girls looked uncertain. I'm sure they felt like they have more than a little to lose.

"Think about it, but if you don't take care of it this weekend, I'm writing a letter to the Principal Thomas next week." I hated backing them into a corner, but if they wouldn't do it, I needed to. It was my hope that they could do it for themselves. I just hoped I wouldn't lose two potential friends over it.

There was pain and fear on Carol's face, "You mean it don't you?"

"Yes. I do, but I really hope you can do it for yourselves."

All thoughts of the great evening we'd had vanished.

"I need to get dressed and get home. Call me if you need to talk about. I'm sure my sister would talk to you too."

As I walked to my truck, Carol's parents arrived.

They were surprised to see me leaving at this time of night. Carol's father approached, "So you know our daughter?"