All Comments on 'I Hate You (Justin's Side)'

by artisticbiguy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Done

Hey Man,

Loved this piece, really goodblend of romance & sex without compromising either.I've been on a bit of a romance buzz ltely since seeing Brokeback Mountain.

Well Done

Regards

Scott

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
loved this story

brillant stuff. It was great to see the other side of the story. I enjoyed both stories very much. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i love both sides

al i can say is Brilliant!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmm...

I loved how you told the same story from Justin's side. It was just as good as the first story and I don't normally like gay male stories but this was great.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Love Acted Out

Oh, man, this is a sweet & sexy romance! I love it: two gentle hearts becoming ever more tantalizingly loving toward each other by fits and starts. I don't know, Brother Bi, whether to envy your life or your imagination. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Melting

I saw the hot, passionate picture that leochi painted on LJ for this story and had to read and I'm so glad that I did. It was such a sweet story with just the right amounts of angst to make the ending that much more of a happy sigh. I read both stories, actually. Very nice job in character development and in capturing the emotions of both men, especially when it was from Bryan's POV. His images of what he saw on Justin's face at varying times really brought him to life. Lovely!

GilraboGilraboover 13 years ago
Perfection

Beautiful! Totally and completely wonderful. I read and loved both sides of their story, and yes found both of them to be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Touching and very real stories

I have read all your stories articbiguy and truly loved every one of them.Very touching and real.Congratulations.Write more please.

NZReader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i hate it

;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tender and heart warmin

I read both stories, and they were just perfect for me. Guess I will go for more now.

Thanks for the softness to be found throughout them,

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago
I just realized...

I just realized that I have now officially read all of your stories here on Literotica. The first one I read was The Yule Log. It was also my favorite..

You, my dear, artisticbigguy, are one of my favorite writers on here, and I wish you'd write more. I would so love to read more by you.

— Cyn

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

..... Great. Fantastic. Awesome. Amazing. Spectacular. Wonderful. Marvelous. Heart-wrenching. Staying-up-all-night worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
most sensual author on literotica

your stories are what i say are most sensual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Great story (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for the love story

I've read both stories. You take the reader on the rollercoaster along with these sweet boys. Please keep posting here.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
And Just is cute, too!

You can't top this...no pun intended! (I only learned what that meant from reading you, anyway!)

VestaMoonVestaMoonover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Just wonderful!

LeoLingLeoLingabout 11 years ago
Good

it was a beautiful story

maturebimaturebialmost 11 years ago
We can only hope!

If only the majority of relationships could evolve as did this lovely narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great...

It was sexy,sweet,and romantic.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Brilliant

I totally loved your story ! What fantastic characters Bryan and Justin are - it's great to read about their personalities and how we see each one with the eyes of the other; I wish I could've spared Justin some angst; before his epiphany, Bryan was a fun loving, beautiful ... moron.

If he had spared a moment keeping his head out of his ass, some pretty fierce suffering could have been avoided ! Justin said it:" it hurt too much to know that with everything that'd happened, he just never saw me the way I was". The description of what Bryan saw in Justin's face when he caught him with Tina, just about broke my heart, and I HATED Bryan then.

Thanx for the stories of Bryan and Justin. They're awesome ! And hateful !! ^^

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

loved it it was great but there should had been details during the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful love story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! I loved it & the characters too. Thank you & keep writing please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous