I Host my Niece's Pool Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back to the party, mad. I ate my dinner. Alone. I don't understand why she is so mad at me. I think I have gone out of my way to be nice and helpful and stay out of her way. She must be stressed. People change when stressed.

I finish my dinner and go outside to clean up and take out the garbage. All the mothers but Carrie are now topless. I clean up, handle the coals. Put back food. Do a load of dishes. Time to go hide. I notice all the mothers are outside talking. Some are very friendly with each other and ignore me. Then I notice something is wrong. What's wrong with this picture? No daughters are around. I bashfully walk up to the parents as they are talking.

I ask in a humble voice, "Excuse me, where are all the daughters? They are not swimming. They are not upstairs. They are not in the kitchen, living room, and I don't hear them in the basement. Where are your children?"

It dawns on me where they are. I am now a raging mad man.

I snarl at the women, "You told them about my room, didn't you? Don't you know how I feel about that room? The woman I was going to marry died down there. Do you have any idea how much guilt I carry? It was my fault." I am in tears now, remembering that night all over again. "I can't believe you let this happen. Carrie, how could you? All of you, take your daughters and go home!"

Patty asks, "Where are they?"

I grab Patty by the hand and drag her to the hallway going downstairs. Halfway down I flip the panel and push the button. I walk forward and collapse, held in place by a handrail. Before me is a sight that I could not comprehend for a while. The shock is too much.

All the girls are buck ass naked and are performing in a variety of sex acts. Stacy is controlling the Sybian while fingering and licking a girl in the stockade. Three girls are in spreader bars on the ground. One is on the fucking table with a girl using a strap on. The cross has a girl who loves the flogging she is receiving. Other equipment restrains a girl while her partner eats her pussy, stuffs her with a strap on, or teases her nipples.

The mothers run down to their daughters. They are not mad, oh no, they JOIN IN! Soon mothers are on mothers, mothers are on daughters, daughters on mothers, and daughters on daughters. It is a wild free for all. Every one of them naked, tits bouncing, and everyone screaming. It's loud. Two arms come around me from behind. I was expecting Carrie but no, it is Tammi. Tammi is the tallest, has the biggest boobs, and is in top three for hottest babe.

She is easily 6' tall. Long legs, long straight blond hair. It goes past her shoulders. She has big deep blue eyes. As I mentioned, she has huge breasts. Her face is plain. Big nose on a small head. Otherwise, she is a porn star waiting to happen. Oh, did I forget to mention, she has a tiny bubble butt. Oh, to see her in high heels. She has big breasts too.

Tammi whispers in my ear, "I am a virgin and I want to turn into a woman tonight. I want you strapping me into the fucking table and I want you to give me the fucking of a lifetime. I can get quick and bad at school. I want a man to show me love. I want my first time to be special. I am part of the collective Thank You present we got you. My mom is ok with this and I am on the pill."

She is more confident now, "You are not going to kiss me, tweak my nipples, or eat me. I got twenty women giving me that. I want from you what nobody else can give me. I want it in front of all the others. I want to put on a show. I want you to fuck me good and make me a real woman."

I ask, "Are you sure about this?"

She chuckles, "I have no clue, but my mom says I will love it. Mom says you will treat me like the slut I was meant to be. You will push me hard and rough. If you allow me, 'Unicorn' is my safe word."

I ask her, "You understand this will hurt some right?"

She taunts me, "Are you man enough to do what I need?"

I surprise her by grabbing her around the waist and hoisting her up on my shoulder like a big piece of meat. She screams. Everyone ignores her. I grab a few items as I head up to the center of the room. There is a small stage and a fucking table in the middle. I place Tammi in the device and quickly strap her in. It uses Velcro strips. She gets a mouth spreader in her face, a blind fold for her eyes, and four hard crop strikes to her ass.

The room goes silent as her cries ring out from the strikes. I move in front of Tammi and pull down my boxers and shorts. There is a collective "oh my god" from the crowd. I start a rough face fucking of this beauty. I wasn't brutal, but she knew I was using her. She never cried out her safe word. She did deep throat me but mostly because I forced me way in.

I yell out to the crowd, "Did you all know Tammi is a whore?" They yell back 'Yes.' "Did you all know she is an exhibitionist?" They say 'No.'

I continue fucking her face hard. I slap her ass a few more times. The sound of the crop and her screams echo off the walls. I take out the mouth spreader. I start walking behind her. My cock sways as I walk, I am making it sway for dramatic effect. The others are loving it and giving me wolf whistles.

I ask, "Who are her closest three friends?"

They point out three girls.

I command them, "Come here."

I stand behind Tammi and slowly insert my cock. No hymen, no problem, I didn't expect one. I force my way in faster than normal, I wanted a good scream out of her and I got it. She loves the feeling and being on display. I start fucking her at a moderate rate. This is slow enough I can go all day ... almost. She is tight and feels awesome. Her natural lubrication is flooding her canal. She grunts loud with each thrust into her.

I give instructions, "You, tease and tweak the right breast, you, left breast, you, make sure she eats again. She will be punished if she fails to get you off."

I give her a few thrusts that are harder. She screams and then starts eating pussy. I slap her ass a few times. Not even a scream anymore. For fifteen minutes I fuck her good. I change the angles, change the speed, and she loves it all. She finally eats the girl to orgasm and earns a squirt for her effort.

I now start the humiliation.

I ask Tammi, "Are you a slut? What will you do for me?"

Tammi is loud, "I am YOUR slut Master. You own me and command me. I will fuck you anywhere. I will fuck a group if you ask me. I will sleep at your feet and clean your cock after sex. You can share me with your lovers or friends. I will bear your children. I will suck your cock anywhere, anytime. I will do anything to keep you fucking me so good. It's amazing. Is it always so good?"

All the mothers yell out, "NO!"

Tammy says loudly, "I am one lucky bitch then."

At ten minutes I change the three women to a different three of my choosing. One is her mother. She pushes a girl to the side and stands in front of her daughter. Tammi eagerly eats her mother. I doubt she knew it was her initially.

At twenty minutes I swap the three girls again. I strike Tammi four more times. She screams but it's not pain. At thirty minutes I have the girls stop and I slowly start picking up speed.

Tammi screams out, "Damn this is sooooo good. It goes so far inside of me. I wish I could share how good this is."

Tammi is in tears now. Stacy runs up to her and runs her hand over her shoulder, making designs in her skin. An intimate moment, a simple touch, a showing of love. Soon their all touching her and rubbing a part of her body. None of it is a sexual act, but it adds to Tammi's emotional state, one of total love.

I speed up some more. I spank her ass with my hand. I doubt that even registered in her head. My body is slamming into her body hard.

Tammi says, "I need to cum."

I yell, "NO! Master has not given permission."

She starts whining, "Please master, I need it so bad. This is too much."

I heckle her, "I don't care. I own you, you will cum when I say you will. Not yet. Soon."

With each thrust she screams now. She is going to go off soon, no matter what I say. However, denial is sooo much fun ... for me.

I spank her ass twice and yell, "I own you. You will hold off!"

Tammi is in tears, "Yes Master," as she screams.

I solve her problem. I shout out, "Cum for me baby girl, I now declare you a woman!"

As I am saying that, I erupted into Tammi. Her shriek is thunderous. Her body spasms hard, testing the restraints strength. Then she goes limp and is dangling in place by the same restraints. Her breathing is shallow and quick. She is red in the face and wet like she was swimming. Her breasts are wobbling which everyone must appreciate. Luckily, she is hanging in the fucking table or she would be in a puddle of her own squirt. She let out a tsunami as she orgasmed.

Her two best friends are fighting for my spunk. They are playing too rough, but I can't do anything about it. I too am a mess. I am sweaty and breathing hard. I take a step back and fall to the ground. Stacy orally cleans my shaft.

I now hear a loud, "Woooo Whooooo, Fuck yeah that was awesome! Get me the fuck out of here."

With Velcro straps, she is out in moments. She is stumbling on her feet like she is drunk. She is searching for me. She all but falls on me and hugs me.

While hugging me she whispers in my ear, "Thank you so much. That was far better than I dreamed it would be. I will gladly repeat that performance or any other, any time you want. I am your whore."

Next to jump on me is her mother. She still can't speak but she does kiss me and cry. Several nearby moms say "Awwwwwwww."

The mom finally speaks, and she is mad, "The bitch is eighteen years old and her first time she has better sex that I have ever had in forty. Life just isn't fair."

I whisper in her ear, "You provide the dinner and I will provide the entertainment, deal?"

She hugs me harder, I hear a "yes" between her sobs.

I am back to being invisible. All the girls and mothers are back to using the equipment. I see a lot of mother daughter combinations. Like my parties, there is too much sex going on to take it all in. I concentrate on a pair and enjoy. Lots of beautiful women here so lots of goodness to watch.

Carrie comes from behind me and rubs her breasts into me. She is all smiles looking at the room.

Carrie whispers, "Look at the happiness. They are all having a wonderful time. I have more work for you to do. You have not noticed but nobody has eaten Donna. She doesn't like it. A boyfriend once told her she tasted like a dead fish and he could not stomach eating her. None of the girls got anywhere with her. She needs some of your magic. Can you help her out?"

I softly reply, "I can't force her to allow me." Carrie gives me that look. I sigh. "I will try."

I walk up behind Donna and she is surprised by my shadow. She is cowering before me. I sniff myself.

I ask her, "Do I smell that bad? You don't need to cower before me, I am mostly friendly."

I sit down next to her. Her mother is nearby and looks interested in my intentions.

I talk to her in my normal voice, friendly, "I have heard stories about you. Stories I don't like." She looks afraid now. "However, I like to verify the facts rather then just accept the truth. You know that these women here adore you right? You have one nasty fastball. It's more than being a good pitcher, you are their friend. I have it under good authority that you have a defective vagina, it smells and tastes bad.

"Let's suppose I am a young man and only care about myself. I just want to fuck women because that is fun for me. I don't care about their needs, it's all about me. I am better than you. I am smarter than you. Your feelings don't matter to me. So that I can fuck you, I eat you out. I really don't like having to do that, it cuts down on my fun time. I tell you that your pussy tastes horrible and no guy should bother eating you."

I give her my award-winning smile, (yeah, I just made that part up), and tell her, "I am a mature guy. In my experience women are better in bed when they are properly motivated and care about you. How do I make them care about me? I eat them to three orgasms before I fuck their brains out. That makes a guy like me an experienced pussy eater. There are treatable medical conditions that can cause what I have heard. However, would you like asking your sixty-year-old doctor or have me tasting you to see what the truth is?"

Donna looks at me and says, "I love that story, but I was willing at 'Hi'." Her mother fell over laughing.

She lays back, bends her knees, and spreads them wide.

I say to her, "Really, I think up a fantastic story and all it takes is to say hi and then you let me eat you?"

Donna looks at me, "I just saw what you did to Tammi. I would have said yes to anything you wanted."

I lean over and use the tip of my tongue to emulate a baby kitten lapping up milk. It is a lightning fast tongue that works her over and immediately she is moaning. Slowly, people stop, to watch us. They know nobody eats Donna, yet here I am.

It's not long before she orgasms. I now widen my tongue and lap long strong strokes, like eating ice cream. I spend considerable time digging inside. I nudge her little bean often. She is new to that, she orgasms again. She stays awake and aware of her surroundings, but she is void of all energy. I continue using a different approach. I haven't shaved all day. I rub my chin from her middle right thigh, down and across her pussy lips, then back up to the left thigh. She screamed and now has everyone's attention. I put my chin in her pussy and grind away. She screams the entire time. Orgasm #3.

I can't stop now, I press my lips to her pussy lips and blow warm humid air into her hole. Then I hum a popular song that ends in a light bite to her clit. That was another small orgasm. I now move up her body. She is telling me, "No, no, no, no." She isn't very convincing. I gently kiss her on the lips. She cringes from the taste.

Next words out of her mouth, "Hey, I taste just like all the other girls! That mother fucker lied to me!"

I stand up, and announce, "Donna has been eating you all for a while, time to get in line and return the favor." I pause and then quickly add, "For as long as she can stand it. Have fun girls."

As I am standing above her looking down, "You are way too good looking, make guys eat you. Never forget that."

As I am walking back an orangutan jumps on my back. Ok, it just felt like it. Donna's mother is showing me her appreciation for my handling of the situation.

She whispers in my ear, "I owe you one. It's not possible to handle that any better than you just did."

Carrie is there in an instant, "Get your own, this one is taken."

They both laugh but I wasn't so sure Carrie didn't mean it.

Carrie pulls me aside and hugs me. I believe she likes pressing her massive chest into my body. An action I am not against and would welcome it more often.

She again whispers in my ear, "Tonight I am going to leave your bed, get a girl, and bring her back to you. She is hugely popular but all thumbs around men. She still has her hymen. She wants you to guide her into womanhood. The mother offered herself as payment, but I didn't think that is necessary. She did offer if you ever are interested. It's Malissa."

I gasp at hearing that. Of all the girls, she is a goddess. She has a perfect body and all the charms to use on men. Something doesn't make sense here. I see her with guys although, admittedly, far more with women. She is outgoing and has a lovely personality. She would have been near the bottom of my list if I was guessing 'who's a virgin?' Oh yes, this will be fun.

She is medium height, probably just a C cup for breasts. However, she has light brown hair that is highlighted with blonde. It's short around the ears and bounces. She has light brown eyes and a small nose. Her smile is stunning. Guys just can't say no to her. Then you take those pointy boobs and she is obscenely cute. They are unnatural in the way they stick out.

I try to sound confident, like it's no big deal with Carrie, "Oh, ok. I will take care of it." She looks disappointed. I whisper, "Party's over, bed time girls." Now she has her happy face on.

I tell Carrie in my normal voice, "This group is wearing down. I am going to start making snacks and start making some ice cream sundaes. I will bring a cooler or two in. Give me twenty and then start passing the tired ones upstairs."

As I head for the exit, about ten mothers follow me.

The first one says to me, "We will help. We can't take any more fun down there, we're too worn out to continue. I never thought I would ever say that. It is an intense room. Tell us what we can do, and we will start helping."

I have cheese and sausage cubes, crackers, sundaes, milk shakes, mini hot dogs, bagel dogs, mini pizza's, and a veggie tray with ranch and honey mustard dressing. Several mothers comment at how nice the house is for parties. Few houses have two stoves, two ovens, a commercial ice maker, and four refrigerators. We quickly get the snacks set up and a mother calls down that food is ready.

Carrie closed the door to the room after making sure she is the last one out. This group has worked up quite the appetite, they devour the food. I expected half of it to still be there. Of course, I didn't expect to spend all evening in the sex room.

While eating with the whole group, a mother, Pam, asks, "Why don't you host parties anymore?"

The place goes silent. Pam did not get the memo.

My eyes water but I answer, "I was about to be engaged two years ago when my then girlfriend died down there due to a stranger practicing asphyxiation."

Pam stares at me, "I thought the party was for singles only?"

I coldly reply, "It was ... until my girlfriend died."

Pam asks, "Did you think you were going to get married?"

I answer, "Yes."

Pam asks, "How many women did you screw that night."

I am shocked at her questions, how dare she question me, yet I answer, "None, I couldn't do that to Gina."

Several of the mothers now smile, they see the result long before I do.

Pam continues, "Yet Gina tries out several men, including strangers she knows nothing about."

I defend Gina, "It was her way. She was a free spirit."

Pam adds, "I hear that from lots of guys that get cheated on. She used your parties to do it in front of you which she got off on. You were never going to get married Phil. I am sorry."

That just shook my world.

Next thing I know, I am in my living room with Carrie and Pam. Everyone else is still in the kitchen, talking softly, and a few concerned women are looking at me from a distance.

Pam starts by apologizing to me, "I am a psychiatrist. When I heard the story of why we could not say anything, I knew you were in denial. I don't know for sure what Gina would have done, but I know the odds say you were never getting married. When you are in love, you didn't sleep with or screw other women. That is not normal behavior. Her behavior is normal for someone who's not ready to get married or at least not with you. There are exceptions, I am generalizing.

"How about I stop by weekly, so we can talk. I think I can help you see things differently and you can stop beating yourself up. A death in your house is traumatic, you still need to deal with it but not by burying your feelings. Are you willing to work with me?"

Carrie answers, "Yes he is."

Pam is not impressed, "Cute darling. However, he needs to want this, or he will be wasting my time. My time is very much in demand."

I sit for a few minutes before saying, "I think it is time I deal with my issues. I would appreciate your help."

That made Pam and Carrie very happy. They both get a kiss from me.

Chapter 6 -- Bed Time

I make an announcement, "You have a choice. You can stay here, there are six bedrooms, a lawn, and dozens of air mattresses or I can walk you home. None of us are safe to drive. Who wants me to walk you home?"