I Host my Niece's Pool Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not one hand moves.

I continue, "Five to six of you can fit on a King size bed. My room is off limits, I am entertaining tonight. Here are four pumps and a stack of air mattresses. You can go to the game room, living room, and the back yard. Buddy system tonight, nobody need be alone. I doubt that will be an issue with this group. Remember to text your significant others if needed. I don't want a jealous husband banging on my door with forty gorgeous naked women inside. They may take offense at that."

They all giggle, I am positive they are imaging their fathers/husbands banging on my door. I am exhausted. It has been a physically, mentally, and emotionally taxing day. I hope I can keep up with Malissa.

I walk into my room, Carrie follows me, and kisses me.

Carrie says, "I will get Malissa in a moment. I want to make sure you are OK with this. I don't even know if you know who this girl is or if you like her."

I gasp at my sister, "I can name every mother and daughter on the team, what their address is, and what their house looks like. There isn't a girl on this team that isn't sweet and good looking. To me, Malissa stands out. She is the best looking and most popular. Everyone wants to be her friend. Yet she doesn't have that stuck up attitude that many women like that have. She is content with who she is and won't let others change her.

"I do worry about her though. If she is shy amongst men and looks so good, I can see her getting raped at a party or having someone slip a pill in her drink to use her. They are going to want her and will take her unless she finds a boyfriend quick to keep the wolves away. She is smart but that won't save her at a party where she is solo, and the boys are much stronger. I think this is a wise choice, who suggested it?"

Malissa walks out of my closet, "I did." I fall to a sitting position on my bed. "A lot of what you just said has gone through my mind and yes, I am terrified around men. Every mom lusts for you, so I know you are the one that will help me."

I say to her, "You have the advantage. You have what they want. You can make them prove their love for you and you decide how and when the rewards go out. Men will want to protect you, use that to your advantage."

I look at Carrie, "If you are coming back tonight, I will need a good ninety minutes. I am going to rock Malissa's world tonight.

Carrie smiles at me, "You get one woman that wants to screw you and now you think you're a God. You are not anything special. Just a plain OLD guy. Have fun dear and I may come back later."

She walks out the door.

Malissa laughs, "She will be back."

I put out my arms for Malissa and she crawls up on my lap and wraps her legs around my body. I gently kiss her lips. I am soft, slow, and steady. I hold her body as she holds me as well. Our mouths part and our tongues make love to each other. They pass on each side, rubbing our skin against each other.

I reach over and pull out a blindfold and put it on Malissa.

She asks, "Why?"

I explain, "You will see me later. Right now, I want to tease your senses. We rely on sight too much, it's only two dimensional. When you explored my mouth with your tongue, did you need your eyes? No. Rather than see I have a chest, I want you to explore my chest, feel the softness and ridges. Notice that it has contours. That's thinking three dimensionally and has more data. More data is a more interesting encounter. You will forget 60% of this encounter in a week. With more data your mind works harder, you will remember more."

I start a line of kisses down her neck and towards her large breasts. Typical for her age, they stand up tall and proud. I use both hands to pulls the breasts apart and watch them spring back into place. Amazing. I use both hands and trace her areola's, stimulating them. I rub my fingers around the stems of the nipples and then run over the tips, causing her to giggle.

Her tits are so perfect they are like from a cartoon. I use both hands to trace around the nipples causing friction and jolts of electricity to spike her pussy. I squeeze two fingers lightly causing the nipple to flatten and she yips like a small dog. Oh, so cute. I reach over, squeeze the breast and lick the tops of the nipples. Her body shivers.

I clamp down two fingers hard, she lets out a, "Ha..., Ha..., Ha...," I release. She shakes her whole body.

I push her on to her back and push her legs up in the air. I lean in and she drops her legs over my shoulders. Like earlier tonight I start with the baby kitten experience. I follow that up with licking ice cream. Whiskers are always a hit. Blowing a hot breath across her pussy lips went over well but surprisingly the humming didn't do much for her. That disappointed me. I kiss my way up and down her lips while licking interchangeably. She likes that a lot.

Malissa says to me, "I appreciate your work and attention to detail. You are very talented ... for a guy. If you don't fuck me soon I am going to burst."

I smile at her, "Hey, I just had this great idea. I think I should fuck your brains out."

She giggles at me. I remove the blind fold, lay a towel on the center of the bed, and then place her on it in the classic missionary position. She is staring at my cock, with fear.

I tell her, "This is nothing, some day you are going to pass a bowling ball between your legs, now that is a feat. If I was 10+ inches, then I could hit your cervix. At eight, you will be fine. I am going to push in and it will feel great. I will go slow. When I hit your barrier, that will hurt. I will stop. When you tell me to continue, I will pause and then continue my trek. At that point the pain typically goes away and for the rest of your life, it's all good."

I align my cock and press in a bit and she is super tight as expected. I am wider than average and longer than average but by no means a porn star. Her natural lubrication is working fine, that means she is enjoying herself and not here against her will. Great. I apply continuous pressure to continue progress. Soon we run into the great wall. I look at her and she nods as she holds on hard. I roll my hips and thrust through the hymen. She gasps and holds her breath. I don't move a muscle.

She starts to breathe again and relaxes. She nods her head and I continue pressing down, deep into her body. She is holding the bed very tight, sweating, and has a look of intense concentration on her face like she is willing her body to accept my cock. It works, I run out of cock to push in. She visibly relaxes and has a smile on her face.

Now the fun starts.

I pull out my entire length and then push back in and stop. Malissa moans deeply. I pull out quicker and push in again. This time no stopping, I pull right back out again. I am going slow, reading her face. I want to be in missionary, to easily read her face. All happiness on her face. I can now speed up to a more enjoyable pace yet one that I can sustain for a long time. She is silent. No comments about how good it feels or how great I am. No, this girl is sealed in the moment and enjoying herself immensely. I am happy for her.

She has a sparkle in her eye and a layer of perspiration glistening across her body. She is expending no effort, she could do this forever. From the smile on her face, I think she would like to do this forever. To keep her focused, I will speed up and slow down randomly. She never complains or says anything; each change elicits a soft moan of acknowledgement. The huge smile never falters.

I quickly look at the clock and it's been an hour. No wonder my hips are starting to tighten up. I was going to stop at thirty minutes but like Malissa I lost track of time fucking this amazing woman. To help end this, I slow way down. She has a look of surprise on her face.

I tell Malissa, "I am going to roll us over into Cowgirl. I need some time for the climax, you get to control the angle, depth, and speed."

In one smooth roll, she is now on top of me and we never disengage. Hesitantly, she lifts and slams down. She likes that a lot. She speeds up.

I explain to Malissa, "Cowgirl gives you control. With guys my size you might want to start out this way. It guarantees you have control over preparing for the descent. Once you adjust to the guy, you can switch to other positions.

Malissa finally speaks, "It's cool. You are still in me, yet it feels entirely different. I take it, because the position, the angle and pressure are different, that's why it feels different to me, right?"

I smile at her, "You're an expert at sex already."

She laughs at me.

She says with a smile on her face, "This is really good but takes a lot of effort. I can't go much longer."

I pull out and tell her three simple words, "Hands and knees".

Quick as a cat she is in position with her head turned over her shoulder looking at me sit up and then get on my knees. My member is swaying right to left in front of me. It homes in on her little pussy. Once in position I push in as deep as I can. Malissa lets out an "ooof."

I bring us quickly back to our familiar fucking speed.

Malissa says happily, "Same speed yet feels so much different. I like this."

I am nearing my end, I pick up speed slowly. This makes it hard for Malissa to match my thrusts. She stops trying. I continue past my previous high speed. We are breaking new speed records consistently. Malissa is all out sweating and is taking more effort to breath than she did previously. The huge smile still has not wavered.

I go faster and faster. Our bodies are now slamming into each other harder and harder. With each deep thrust now, Malissa grunts. The smile is gone, replaced by a serious face. She is concentrating on the joy and breathing which is much more difficult now. She is pink in the face, not enough oxygen, I speed up more. We are both sweating profusely, we both look like we are dipped in baby oil. Her hair is a mess. Normally it is perfect. Long and wavy light brown hair. Not now, it's all frizzy and going in 100 directions.

I shorten my stroke, but I can now move to my maximum speed. I am a blur. Malissa is holding a low long constant moan of a note now. It only falters when my body crashes into hers. She has the look of need in her face now. Good, I have that same need. I feel the molten lava surging; the pressure is quickly building for an eruption. In seconds I am going to blow.

I scream out, "Oh, oh, oh ..."

I shoot the first rope of cum deep into the womb of this beautiful young woman. She is way too special to be with an old guy like me. I feel great but at the same time guilty that I spoiled this girl. I should not have been the one to do this.

Malissa never saw my anguish. Her body responds by contracting every muscle as hard as it can. Her pussy clamps down on my cock and she curls into a defensive position. I am still pumping my seed deep into her body. At the same time, Malissa lets out an all time scream in sheer volume that had to wake the house and some neighbors. It is like being in a college basketball stadium when the home team was down by two, hits a three-point basket as time expires and wins the championship!

This scream is only something the body can produce, you can't do that if you try. You can't summon that much energy. The body must be reacting to something strongly. I hear from the other bedrooms, applause, "Woo whoo", "Way to go girl", "Welcome to womanhood", and lots of whistles. Oh my, they know. Now I am even more embarrassed, and guilt ridden. I am near tears.

Her mother comes sauntering out of the closet. Oh my, she was there, saw the whole thing. Nowhere to hide. That means Malissa knew, they were in this together.

Malissa is awake but unable to do anything but move her eyes and smile. She is trying to talk.

Her mother instructs her, "Just rest baby. You just had the best sex of your life. Far better than I ever got. Go to sleep and dream about it. Your too tired to stay awake. I pushed her on to her side and drag her to the pillows. She watched everything I did with a smile on her face. Finally, her eyelids get heavy and she falls asleep.

Malissa's mother, Linda, gets in bed and embraces me, planting her rock-hard nipples into my chest.

She asks me, "Why the tears."

I am ashamed of myself, I can't look her in the eyes, "That woman was too good for me. She is out of my league. I wouldn't even bother asking because the answer is "no". An old man like me certainly should not have been her first. It should have been some young athletic stud her age. This was all wrong."

Linda chuckles, "You are one weird dude. How many men do you think would have turned down Malissa because she was too good looking? How many would turn down the chance to take her virginity? You know, if given the chance, every guy says, 'Hell yes.' A year ago, Malissa told me, 'That guy is going to take my virginity.' She was speaking about you."

Linda holds me harder and grins while saying, "She loved the way you looked, your muscles, your ease with people. You never shouted at the umpire and was never negative about any players. You always found something nice to say whether it be about their looks or the way they played. High school can be harsh. Even beautiful women like these get negative reviews and comments. Never from you though. She loved your maturity, good looks and the fact that you could have had any girl or mother any time, yet you didn't."

Linda now looks sexily at me, "You were the perfect person to guide her into womanhood. Your calmness, sexiness, expertise, huge cock, and the fact that you don't think you are worthy all say that you were in fact the perfect person. You didn't just fuck her nicely. I know what that was. You made love to her. You are close to all the girls, so it isn't surprising to me at all. It just explains the generous gift today.

"No kid her age could love her the way you did tonight. They all want her, and she would have felt good. No way she gets what she got tonight though. I have never heard anyone scream like she did tonight. You go dump that pity you have in the toilet, Malissa and I am both damn glad it was you."

Linda rolls up on me, "I told you, as payment for your services, I would do anything."

In a weak voice I try to say clearly, "Not a chance in hell. If I receive payment, that makes you a whore and everything I did tonight a farce. In the last twenty-four hours I have cum six times. My body has no energy left. My balls are drained. I can't do it again. I am not saying I would not like an evening with you. I am just saying not now and not as payment. If we do it, we do it because we both want to." I smile at her. "That means we can do it again as well ... if we choose to. You may not find me good enough."

Carrie is standing in the doorway, she adds, "I think she will approve. We both have talked in detail about our marriages and our sex life. You will rock her world. Of the women here that are still married, we fall into two categories, Linda and I each represent one side. In my case, my husband hates me and is mildly abusive. We have zero hope of lasting and he won't miss me when I am gone.

"In Linda's case they still love each other very much, but they are at the bored stage of their lives. Sex is infrequent and it's the same old thing when do they do it. I bet the time with the girls is going to spice up their lives for a long time. Am I right?"

Linda looks dreamy, "You have no idea the things I saw. Watching Phil here, I will use a blindfold now. My libido is at an all-time high. I need to fuck. I would love to get my husband down in that room with a bunch of other couples. A no-share night for couples. The exhibition and seeing what others do would be amazing. Some demos on how to use the equipment would be cool. Lessons on ropes, restraints, anal, and pain would be cool."

I ask, "Do most of the moms have a husband or boyfriend?"

Carrie says, "I think everyone could come up with someone other than me, unless I can get you Phil."

Carrie closes the door and gets in bed next to me.

Carrie looks into my eyes, "You look so tired baby. Let us help you sleep."

I lay on my back. Each woman cuddles in my arms and have half their body on mine. We fall asleep quickly like that.