I Host my Niece's Pool Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Phil tries hard to be good but...
18.7k words
4.73
222.8k
277

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help.

*****

Chapter 1 -- Reserving a Venue

My phone rings. I slide to Ignore.

My phone rings again. I slide to Ignore.

My phone rings yet again. I slide to Ignore.

My phone rings.

I answer my phone, I am very annoyed, "Can't you take a fucking hint?"

My niece Stacy replies, "But uncle Phil, you are my favorite uncle."

I laugh, "Nice try bitch, I am your only uncle."

She continues, "It's summer and hot outside, I thought maybe an old man like you ..."

I cut her off, "No."

She whines, "I didn't ask for anything yet."

I continue laughing, "You mother says no alcohol, you call me saying your mother gave you money but wants help transporting the alcohol, it's heavy. Oh no, your mom says no, you can't buy that swimsuit. Next week you take me out for lunch and then talk me into buying it for you. Your best one was when your softball team needed a back yard, and all the back yards are bad, too small, smelly, whatever, but mine. Your mom told you not to ask me. I see a pattern. Your mom says no and then you call me. Have your mom call me." Click.

I wait five minutes.

Yup, just what I thought.

Twenty minutes later, my phone rings again, I answer it with "Hi."

A woman says, "Hi Phil, Stacy said you wanted me to ask you something."

I laugh at the woman, "I got to hand it to you. You sound like an adult, but Stacy's mother is my sister, I know her voice. She has already told Stacy no."

Dee says, "I am Dee Robinson, Stacy and my daughter Vickie are best friends. You have seen them at softball practice, games, and some team dinners. I know you. However, you only got part of the story right. You know that financially they are in rough water, right? Their home and yard are in terrible shape, they don't have the money to fix things up. You know how proud her husband is, nobody can help that SOB. She wants to ask you but is too embarrassed. Everyone can see you have the biggest and best house for miles. Stacy marvels at how awesome your pool is.

"I hear the chairs are wonderful for tanning. Stacy says you're a master at the grill. I think you get the idea. All the girls are graduating Friday night and they want to have a last fling on Saturday. The other places are too small or not anywhere I want to be. You will have about two dozen hot eighteen-year-old softball players and their MILF mothers in bikinis. Sadly, you will be the only male there."

Trying to sound irritated, "Just once I would like no to mean no. Who is organizing this?"

Dee replies, "Carrie and I are. I would like to stop by to see the layout of the place. I also want to check out the cooler and refrigerator situation. Any questions?"

I am serious in my reply, "Yeah, a few rules. Nobody under eighteen. If a mother and daughter drink, I retain their car keys until the next day. My basement is a game room. I can hide out there or in my office until it is over. If they car pool, parking should be no issue. If they plan to stay the night, bring a pillow. I have several beds and air mattresses from the parties I used to host. There is one room off limits, it will be locked, no issues."

Dee purrs on the phone, "We can live with those rules. I will be by tomorrow night. 7:00 OK with you?"

I reply, "That will be fine. I will see you tomorrow. Good-bye."

Dee purrs again, "Later stud."

A few minutes later Stacy calls again, I answer, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are the best uncle ever."

I inquire, "Thanks. Can you talk for a minute? I have a few sensitive questions."

Stacy is eager to answer, "Sure, anything you want."

I am unsure how to ask, I blurt it out, "Dee mentioned that your family is struggling financially. How bad is it?"

Stacy is unsure how to answer, "Well, um, money is really tight. Dad drinks and smokes too much. He got a demotion at work. Mom is going to get a job, so she can help pay for my college. The economy is bad, all the parents are hurting. Most of my friends are looking at local community colleges. They can work and save up for the last two years. Because of dad I would say we are probably in the worst shape."

I ask Stacy, "Do you have a job yet?" She answers "No." "Great. I can hire you to help clean up my house and pool for your party. I pay well. You up for some work?"

Stacy is super excited, "Oh my. YES! I need some money for starting college. I was looking at no new clothes for college, just so I could buy my books and supplies. Anything will help. You really are the best uncle."

I blush, "Dee is stopping by tomorrow night. How about after school Thursday and then Friday if it's needed. I want washrooms, kitchen, game room, and the pool area cleaned at the very least. I am a man and a slob; this house needs a lot of work. The washrooms are gross. How about you bring a friend, if you want. Someone that can use the money."

Stacy sounds like she is ready to cry, "Thank you Uncle Phil. I got to go. Thank you!" click.

Chapter 2 -- Dee Visits

It's Wednesday night. I have finished making dinner, eating, and doing the dishes. I am watching TV, a sports channel. The doorbell rings, I let Dee in. Her eyes light up at seeing the place. I am a real estate agent, when this house came up it was too big, I bought cheap. It fit my lifestyle perfectly. I give Dee the complete tour. Upstairs, six bedroom and four washrooms. All tastefully done.

She has seen the lavish living room with modular furniture. I show her the huge kitchen. A large counter and island for entertaining. A dining room that easily sits a dozen. My favorite room is the basement, it's finished with a bar and large TV. A few pinball games, a Pacman game, a Centipede game, a bar version of shuffleboard, and a pool table.

On the way up, she asks about the almost invisible door.

I sigh and then continue, "When I was younger, I hosted ... parties for singles and swingers. The room behind there is for people with extreme needs."

Dee grabs my arm with both of hers and starts begging, "I have heard of you and your parties. I have heard of rooms like this. Not my thing but could I at least see it? I have never seen anything like this and no way my ex-husband would have gone for this."

I look at her with sorrow, "I have to recommend against it. The room is alluring, a need in you will start to grow. You should stay far away from this room. Trust me."

She has a deep desire in her face, she might do anything, "I understand what you say. I am too puritan in practice, I could NEVER do this. Please, let me have something to masturbate to for a while?"

I give in. I press the hidden release button. As the door opens, a fan turns on as do the lights. Journey is playing in the background. This room has everything: ropes, restraints, blindfolds, crops, canes, tables, crosses, stockades, spreader bars, and the device that Dee is staring at, the Sybian."

Dee stares at it, "Is that a ..."

I chuckle, "Yes, it is. We should go."

She acts like the device can talk and is asking her to come closer. She listens to the device and not me.

She says in lust, "If one percent of the stories I have heard are true, I need to ride this now. Get on the controls."

I object, "We really should get going. Your daughter. The party. Planning?"

She chuckles and pulls down her long pants. On her way to the device she sheds her panties and is about ready to mount the device. Standing in front of me now is a tall, thin black-haired beauty. Shoulder length curled hair. Her face is nice with piercing hazel eyes. Otherwise nothing special on her face. Her best assets are her delicious ass and puffy chest.

Dee is one of those women that has a chest that is too big. Her breasts are too large for her body, she looks unnatural. They sag due to her age and size. Hey, not saying they wouldn't be fun to play with, they just look out of place on her. Right here and now, they are staring at me. Two large and puffy nipples pointing the way. Normal sized areolas surrounding the nipple that are begging to be played with. Her pussy is trimmed short with a small arrow pointing the way. Like any man could not find her beautiful pussy. I snap out of my revere.

I yell out, "Wait!" I am walking over to a closet to get a towel. "Strip. You are going to sweat a lot, you want dry clothes when you finish, take everything off. Here is a towel to wipe down at the end. Trust me on this. I will start slow, you aren't prepared for this. I need to be close, so I can catch you when you orgasm. It will be the best of your life."

Lightning fast, she removes her blouse and bra. She has a nice perky set of 34DD's on display and the nipples are fully erect. Dee is a thin woman with pale skin. She, like the other moms, work out to keep their fantastic shape. She stands above the device and slowly lowers herself. It's like going cowgirl. She slides down with a look of relief on her face. Now she is staring at me, pleadingly.

I pick up the controls and turn the first dial just a bit to the right. I hear the slight humming of the Sybian and Dee's eyes light up. Over the course of thirty minutes I slowly turn the dial. Dee is loving the vibration inside her cunt and the stimulation of her clit. She is rolling her hips on the device and is in love with the device.

Her eyes are wide open, she is ecstatic. I silently turn the second dial just slightly. This tilts the dildo inside of her slightly and starts to go in circles. Her eyes pop open, she has a big "O" on her face. She motions for me to come to her. I get up and walk to her. She smiles and puts her hands on my hips, she pulls me closer. Then, in a quick motion, my shorts and boxers are around my ankles.

Naturally, with a naked MILF on a Sybian for thirty minutes, I am hard as a rock. She inhales my cock and it's wonderful. She looks up at me and says, "Use me." I understand that message. Quickly I start the jackhammer that is my cock. In and out of her mouth, as hard as I can go. My hips are pushing hard, she is gagging, she is smiling. Eventually I break through and am down her throat. She has tears in her eyes. I turn up both dials just a bit. She is screaming on my cock. I pull out, it feels too good. She quickly takes me back in and with my help, I am deep throating her again.

I can't hold back any longer, I am mortal. I shoot four large ropes of cum down her throat and then she pulls back to catch the last two in her mouth. She licks my cock and then her lips. She seems satisfied. I turn the first knob some more and her demeanor changes immediately. I cease to exist. She is now constantly moaning. Her nipples look like bullets. She is sweating up a storm. Her breasts are perky and swaying away from her body as she bucks her hips.

I am reaching for the controls when she lets out an earth-shattering scream. I turn the device off. She falls to the side and I am there to catch her. I wrap her in the towel. I hold her in front of me facing away. She is leaning against me, lifeless. I use a hand to brush her nipples and use my fingers to trace patterns on her breasts. She wakes up with a smile on her face, amused at my antics.

I say to her, "I heard someone say that massaging the breasts helps prolong the orgasm. Are you ok?"

She tries to get up and falls.

She laughs, "I guess I need to gather my energy. That device took everything I had. It and you were awesome. That is one hell of a cock you got there."

I suggest, "After you put some clothes on, we should finish the tour. Your daughter will be looking for you. You took an hour on that toy."

She looks astonished and then starts looking for her clothes. Quickly she dresses after I towel her off. As we leave the room she gives me a sweet long kiss.

Dee says, "Thank you. I really needed that. I sure owe you big time for that and the party."

I stop her short, "I like my sister and niece. I am just doing something little to help. We won't mention this room. The girls are too young for this type of room."

I show off my refrigerators, coolers, ice machine, and the pool area. Near the grilling area is a small kitchen with a refrigerator. Dee is astonished at how well it's set up for a party. She has a tear in her eye.

Dee responds, "This is too good, too perfect, and exactly what we need. We would have paid five grand to get half of this and you are doing it for free. I will need to come back more often."

I chuckle, "I used to entertain a lot. For family, nothing is too good. Those girls worked hard, many have scholarships, it's the least I can do. The last thing I need from you is a shopping list."

Dee is defensive, "Oh no you don't. You must let us do something. Collectively we will take up a collection and will have plenty for food and drinks. Remember, these girls eat like birds and aren't heavy duty drinkers. Hot dogs, potato salad, coleslaw, fruit, soda, and wine should keep them happy."

I reply with a laugh, "OK, OK. However, I will get a few steaks, chicken shish-ka-bobs, ears of corn, twice baked potatoes, deviled eggs, wine coolers, and ice cream bars for those mothers with a more sophisticated palette."

As we are walking back to the front door, I ask, "You mentioned that Carrie is having financial issues and Stacy said many of the girls are going to go to local colleges. Is there an epidemic of financial issues going on?"

The smile has left Dee's face, "Many of us are single moms with low paying jobs. We struggled through high school. College is going to hurt a lot for four years even with two years in community colleges. Books alone are so expensive some are taking loans just for that. It's the price of being a parent. I won't trade it for anything though. Seeing Stacy and Vicki grew up together, you can't put a dollar amount on that. We will all make do. We have no choice."

I relent, "Ok, last demand, I need the full name and address of each girl on the team. I want to give them a little something myself." She starts to object. "No, I want to. They worked hard and came in fourth in State. I went to most practices, games, and many team dinners. Only work kept me away. They are a talented group of young ladies, they deserve it."

As Dee is leaving, she says to me seductively, "You mentioned hiding from us. No way. We need a bar tender, chef, and someone to tease. It's no fun going topless around just women."

I laugh at her, "Sorry, tops are mandatory." She laughs at me as she walks home. She only lives a few blocks away, right next to my sister and niece.

+++++

As I am getting ready for bed, I get a call from my sister. I pick up the phone and slide "Answer."

Carrie seems angry, she yells at me immediately, "What did you do to her? Did you fuck her brains out?"

Just to mess with her, I ask dumbly, "Who is this?"

Carrie is still furious, "You know damn well who this is. Dee stopped by to go over the details. The bitch could barely focus, she had this satisfied look on her face, all dreamy and such. I don't want you thinking these women are here for one of your parties."

Defensively, I answer, "I did not fuck her. She begged, whined, and used the puppy dog eyes on me. I showed her the room and she took a ride on the Sybian. I tried to talk her out of it, but she was possessed."

Carrie seems much happier now, "Those puppy dog eyes of hers just aren't fair. You said a machine did that to her?"

I smile to myself, "Yes. It's a wicked machine. One I will never share with you. Don't ask, that whole room is off limits this weekend."

Carrie apologizes, "Sorry Phil, I saw Dee and just jumped to conclusions. This weekend is about the girls, I don't want you knocking half of them up. Same goes for the mothers, they are just as horny."

I reply, "I think Dee has me down for grilling, but I am feeling the need to catch up on paperwork. I will try to stay in the office."

Carry says, "Thanks Phil, bed time, see you soon. Bye."

Chapter 3 -- Cleaning Up

It's Thursday, the last day of class, they will get out early. I wonder which friend Stacy will bring with her. Who needs the money the worst? I get my answer in minutes as the door bell rings. Standing at the door is Stacy and my sister Carrie. I am confused.

I ask, "I thought you were bringing some help to clean?"

Stacy walks through the door, kisses me quickly on the lips, and says, "I did. Mom and Dee are splitting the costs, I thought this might help a bit."

I am annoyed, "She said they were taking up a collection. When Dee gets off work, she can come help as well, if she wants."

Carrie texts her immediately.

I give orders, "Four full bathrooms upstairs, two halves down here, two more halves in the basement. Six bedrooms for drinking families, living room, kitchen, dining room, game room, patio, and pool. I have six coolers in the garage. I haven't used or cleaned the towels in two years. We should run them through a washing. We will go shopping tomorrow. I will do the grass and edging today. Any questions?"

Stacy looks bashful asking, "Can I ride the Sybian?"

I stare daggers at her mother.

Carrie responds, "Dee told Vickie, Vickie told Stacy. I am with you, that room stays off limits."

Stacy pleads, "Mom, do you have any idea what that could do to you? You saw Dee. That wasn't fake."

I am stern, "Part of our agreement for hosting this party is that room is off limits. Not negotiable. I can't deal with it again. NO!"

I was far sterner than I should have been but that is a room I would rather just forget about.

Stacy was going to question me further, but her mother put her hand on Stacy's shoulder and somehow communicated that she had gone far enough. She most certainly had.

After I mow the lawn and do the edging, I am hot, sweaty, and smelly. I go up to my room, strip off my clothes and then walk into my washroom to take a shower. However, my sister is in my shower cleaning the glass. We both turn red from embarrassment as she turns around to see me naked as I am walking into the room.

I ask, "Is there a shower you have not done yet?"

She tries three times to speak before she can, "This is the last, however, I was just starting. I can do the toilet and sink. You are dirty and smelly, go use the shower."

Cleaning the sink means she has her back to me. However, above the sink is a huge mirror. She has an excellent view of me and seems to be giggling as her eyes continue to look up at me and then back down. I guess she thinks I don't notice. Well, she has seen me naked, can't take it back, and can't get worse. I wash quickly and as I get out of the shower, she hands me a towel. She smiles and smirks at me as she looks down to check me out.

As she realizes what she is doing I say, "So, that is what it's like to have huge breasts."

I hear her laughing as I walk out of the washroom and close the door. At 5:30 Dee shows up, I send her upstairs with Carrie. I order two pizzas, we have an easy dinner and clean up.

At dinner Stacy asks Dee, "I heard you had fun riding the pig."

I have had enough, my anger level has risen significantly, "I said that room is off limits. There is a reason for that and why I don't entertain anymore." I pause, debating if I should continue. I continue. "I had a very special girlfriend that was wild. She loved men using her. She died in that room when a stranger choked her to death. I still don't date because of that. That's why I don't talk about that room. That's why I don't entertain anymore. Yell when you are done and ready to go home, I will pay you. I am not hungry anymore."

I get up, my eyes are tearing from all the emotion, my appetite vanished, I retreat to my office where I can be alone. I lock the door. All those emotions of Gina have come back. The love I had for that woman and the sorrow when she died. What a hole that left in my heart.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers