I, Jennifer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,944 Followers

"Oh my god! You actually saw..." Jennifer couldn't finish the sentence.

"Yes. I watched those overly muscular, huge phallused monsters rape my sister-in-law and my niece and then strangle them and then my brother shoot himself in the head knowing he couldn't live with the disaster he had set in motion."

"The first time I saw that video I took my ion phaser and shot the three Hominoids I had on my household staff. I joined The Movement and I've been shooting skin-jobs ever since," Christina gripped the steering wheel and glared at the road ahead.

Jennifer had been bought to tears again and she reached out and stroked Christina's arm, attempting to comfort her.

Without taking her eyes off the road Christina gripped Jennifer's wrist. She put the car into autopilot and with her other hand she bent back the fingers on Jennifer's hand until two of them broke; sticking out awkwardly from her hand.

"There! Now we have something to fix," Christina grinned viciously over Jennifer's screams of pain.

Jennifer's hand was throbbing with pain and she had to nurse her injured fingers as she alighted from the car when it stopped in the Cybertronics car park. Christina remained seated until Jennifer came around and opened the door for her. She was playing the role of a sadistic Companion Hominoid owner perfectly.

There were no laws to protect Hominoids because they were not considered human. The lower order 'worker bee' Hominoids felt no pleasure or pain but the higher functioning models, particularly the Companion models felt the full gamut of human senses, sensations, and emotions and were therefore prone to suffer any physical and mental abuse inflicted on them by their owners.

Getting into the Cybertronics Incorporated building was easier than they had anticipated. Jennifer and Christina waved their wrists over the scanners and the huge glass doors opened. No alarms activated nor guards came running. Christina strode up to the security desk and began to rage at the clerk who asked her if she had an appointment.

"Look at this fucking thing! It's useless to me like this! Fuck the appointment! Do you know who I am?" she held up Jennifer's broken fingers and wailed at the attendant.

The attendant punched some soft keys and talked into her headset whilst Christina fumed and Jennifer looked forlorn and in pain. Jennifer didn't have to act.

Before long a besuited young executive arrived and began to grovel.

"Miz Formosa! Welcome back to Cybertronics, what can we possibly do for you today?" the man toadied up to Christina.

When Christina had scanned her wrist at the entrance her biometric data had registered in the Cybertronics network. There was no need for The Movement to alter or falsify Christina's identity credentials in the Cloud; she was in fact a mega-wealthy Elite. The only data that had been manipulated had been to reflect her ownership of the recently terminated Companion Hominoid whose unique identification programming had been transferred to Jennifer.

"Fix this!" she held up Jennifer's broken hand.

"This clumsy junker fell over this morning," Christina whined.

The young executive raised a speculative brow but he smiled at Christina.

"An easy fix Madam! I'll take her to the fast repair station on Level Twenty Three and bring her back good as new in a few minutes," the executive grinned.

"I'm coming with her. Since I bought her I've not had her out of my sight; I think of her as my sister," Christina returned his grin.

'Yeah, with her head stuck between your legs when you want it and then break her hand when she pisses you off,' the young executive thought. Lesbianism was illegal, but the Elite could do as they wished of course. The woman had probably justified to her friends that she had bought the Jennifer as a companion, but he bet they played scissor-sisters every night. The thought of the two beautiful women in flagrante delicto was getting him quite aroused.

Simon and Mark watched the exchange on the large screen in The Movement's Control Room. They had hacked into Cybertronics video surveillance system.

"So far so good," Simon commented.

Mark was nodding his head in agreement when they heard muffled sounds that they immediately recognised as an ion cannon discharging, followed by repetitive phaser blasts.

They looked at each other in shock but they soon registered the significance of the cacophony; their headquarters was under attack. The raucous alarm that began to emanate from the speakers verified their conclusion.

'Code red. Code red. Multiple hostile incursions on level one, level two, level three,' the robotic voice announced.

'All personnel to their battle stations,' it continued.

Simon switched the main screen to the base's security cameras and was horrified to see a platoon of Combat Hominoids engaging The Movement's base security forces. They were using an ion cannon with devastating effect against the defending forces and picking off individuals with phasers. He caught a glimpse of Will Faraday wearing full protective armour walking behind the Battle bots, shooting randomly at the defenders. Behind Will Faraday the Cybertronics Tactical Response Squad followed the Hominoids, mopping up survivors; and then the screen went blank.

The executive led Christina and Jennifer through the security checkpoints to an elevator and they ascended to Cybertronics fast repair station on Level Twenty Three. Christina engaged the young man in inane conversation until they arrived at the repair facility. Jennifer was rushed into a small diagnostic medical cubicle where an efficient young Intern looked at her injuries.

"This will be an easy fix," he concluded after glancing superficially at the injury to her hand.

He made no inquiry as to how the injury had occurred.

Christina was given a cup of coffee and settled into the small waiting room. She bought up her Omni and began to scan the building layout, reviewing and revising how she would gain access to the Special Products Division some thirty floors above where they were currently located.

"I'm going to anaethesise you while I repair your hand Jennifer. Do you understand?" the Intern explained.

Jennifer nodded. Her role was to be submissive and supplicant to Christina but her hand was causing her considerable pain which she wanted alleviated as soon as possible.

She lay Jennifer down on one of the two of the examination couches in the cubicle and an overhead scanning device passed over her body as the Intern injected an anaesthetic into her vein.

Unbeknown to Christina and Jennifer, this was to be their downfall. They were totally unaware that The Movement's headquarters was under attack, neither Mark nor Simon were able to get the massage through before they lost all communications connectivity.

When the scanning device passed over Jennifer's body it initially found nothing untoward but then the program found an anomaly. The identification codes of the Jennifer lying on the couch matched the code of the Jennifer owned by Miz Christina Formosa but Christina had made a mistake when she broke Jennifer's fingers. The scanner also identified that the mitochondrial tissue used in the manufacture of this Jennifer was two years younger than that of the Jennifer model on the couch.

The scanner interfaced into the Cybernetics main computer and began a search. The two Jennifers were identical in appearance, but there was no doubt that the Jennifer lying on the couch was a newly manufactured model. The computer ran a security routine and immediately identified that this Jennifer was model number J47347 and was the highest priority target of Cybernetics Special Operations Unit.

A subroutine program sent immediate but priority alerts to the head of Special Products, Max Middleton and Will Faraday, Head of the Special Operations Unit.

Allan Woking, the young executive currently smoozing up to Christina Formosa while her Companion Hominoid was being repaired also received the alert on his Omni. He managed to hide his surprise at the content of the alert that appeared on his Omni screen.

"Excuse me," he patted Christina on the knee as he arose which she found to be quite forward by the young man.

Allan Woking entered the medical cubicle where the Intern had just completed treating Jennifer's injuries.

"She's good as new," the Intern beamed.

"Never mind about that. Check this out," Allan held his Omni up to the young Intern.

The Intern accessed the Cloud and was amazed and disturbed at the data scrolling across his Omni presence.

"Gak! It says we are directed to incapacitate the Hominoid Jennifer and the human Christina Formosa and await the arrival of SOU officers. Any attempt by them to escape is to be met with termination using deadly force!"

"I'm not paid to be soldier!" the Intern whined.

Allan looked at Jennifer lying on the examination couch. She was beautiful. She looked serene and his eyes roamed over her pretty face, her pert breasts, her slim hips and her long legs. She had taken off her high heels and he ran his fingertips across her stocking-clad toes.

"We have plenty of time. Have you ever fucked a Model Four pleasure bot?" the question was rhetorical.

"And the haughty Elite bitch out there...I'd like to hear her whine while I fucked her," Alan grinned evilly.

"Are you fucking crazy? If Mister Faraday finds we've been fucking around with these women or even worse if they escape, it will be us he blasts not them," the Intern replied, but he too was gazing at the Jennifer lying on the couch and thinking lustful thoughts.

"Look. You give me something to knock out the bitch outside. We get the two bitches in here and have some fun with them; then we either terminate them or hand them over to Faraday. Either way, mission accomplished and we get to fuck two beautiful women who are way out of our league," Allan smirked, patting the small phaser holstered on his hip.

The Intern swiped his Omni and held it up to Allan Woking.

"The Jennifer is Binominal. She's a special order. A transsexual for fuck sake, check this out," he pointed to the screen of his Omni.

"Gak! A chick with a dick! I've heard of such abnormalities but never thought I'd see one. Still look at those full lips and those hips; I bet she's got a great ass."

"You know what? It only makes me wanna fuck her even more. Fix me a sedative and I'll take care of vinegar-tits outside and we'll have a couple of hours fun before we hand them over; dead or alive, I don't care," Allan grinned.

The Intern thought about it for only a few moments and then he rummaged around in a drawer of the medical cart and produced a sedative gun which he slapped into Allan's hand.

"Just press it anywhere against her body, the gun will fire the anaesthetic into her bloodstream, even through four layers of clothing, and she'll be comatose in milliseconds," he chuckled, his eyes bright in anticipation.

"And here; take these," he mooched around in his rucksack lying under the medical cart and produced a small elaborately etched pillbox.

He dropped two yellow pills into Allan's hand.

"Performance enhancers; believe me these things are the bomb," he grinned, swallowing two of the pills himself.

As soon as Jennifer came out of the sedative she knew that something was wrong. The pain in her hand had completely disappeared and she looked down and saw that her damaged fingers were now healed. But why was Allan Woking standing nearly naked at the bottom of the couch holding a small phaser in his hand.

She turned her head sideways and was alarmed to see Christina lying on the other examination couch beside her. Christina was wide awake, her eyes filled with anger but also trepidation. Then Jennifer noticed that Christina had been stripped down to her underwear and her legs were spread and manacled to the frame of the couch.

"What?" Jennifer never got to finish the sentence.

"We know who you are and can guess why you are here. It makes no difference to us if we hand you over to the SOU alive or dead," Allan Woking, now dressed only in his underpants waved his phaser.

"If you behave yourselves and remain compliant you get to live a little longer. Maybe the SOU guys will hand you over to Special Products for reprogramming. As for your friend, she's human and Elite so she is likely to just be charged and imprisoned or fined; but how you two behave for the next hour or two will determine your fate," Allan explained.

Jennifer saw that the Intern was also undressed down to his briefs and both men were sporting erections. She knew what they intended.

"I'll give you both anything you want. As you know I'm a Model Four Companion and I know how to please a man any number of ways," Jennifer replied.

"Gak! Even now you can't help yourself but behave like a whore!" Christina spat at Jennifer.

Jennifer accepted the rebuke without response. She knew that Christina was too angry and scared to realise that Jennifer was trying to sacrifice herself to spare Christina any indignity.

"Yeah we know that. We also know that you aren't what you seem and that you have been genetically altered, but I find that kinda kinky. Unfortunately for your girlfriend here my colleague has always wanted to fuck an Elite so while I accept your offer; you aren't going to prevent your girlfriend from getting fucked," Allan replied, an evil smirk on his lips.

"I'd rather you just shoot me," Christina hissed.

"Oh we definitely will if you give us grief. But you're getting fucked first so you might as well resign yourself to your fate," the Intern joined in.

The Intern was excited, he ran his hand along Christina's leg. She was wearing holdup stockings and he caressed the dark welt at the top of her thigh and then lightly ran his fingers into the cleft between her legs, pushing the gusset of her soft satin panties into the folds of her sex while she writhed on the couch, staining at her bonds.

Jennifer had not been restrained and she began to formulate a crude escape plan but it would involve distracting the men the only way she knew how.

"Come on then; let's get this over with," she opened her arms invitingly to Allan.

"Jesus these pleasure bots have no morals," he chuckled and put the phaser down on the medical cart.

Allan knew that Hominoids were programmed not to harm humans so he saw no need to restrain Jennifer as he dropped his underpants and climbed on the cart.

Jennifer embraced him and pressed her lips his, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she felt his erection press against her belly through her skirt.

"I knew you'd defect you slut-bot!" Christina spat.

The Intern watched Jennifer and Allan embrace and kiss and saw Allan slide his hand under Jennifer's skirt, his fingers sliding up her nyloned thigh. The Intern's penis sprang to full attention and he dropped his shorts and sidled up closer to Christina lying bound on the couch.

"You put that thing anywhere near my mouth and I'll bite it off!" Christina growled.

"That's ok darling, I'll take my pleasure anyway I can get it," he grinned as he climbed on top of Christina as she writhed beneath him.

"Here; I have something to help you," his grin widened as he pressed the pneumatic sedative gun he had concealed in his other hand against her flesh.

This time he injected a powerful aphrodisiac into Christina's bloodstream. The expensive narcotic was available over the counter to those Elite who could afford it, but working in the medical department, the Intern had unfettered access to the pharmacy and had stolen plenty of recreational drugs for his personal use. He had loaded the gun from a stash he kept secreted in his rucksack.

"Just relax and enjoy the ride honey," he said soothingly as Christina went limp beneath him, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Christina felt a rush of excitement surge through her body. Her nipples hardened and became extremely sensitive, her sex began to excrete vaginal juices, soaking into her panties, and her clitoris hardened and began to radiate extreme sexual sensations. It was a strange and bewildering feeling; she was highly aroused and craved release but at the same time she felt nothing but hatred for the man lying on top of her.

When the Intern began to kiss her she desperately wanted to bite off his tongue, to rake her nails down his back and beat him with her fists but instead she responded to his kisses and slid her tongue into his mouth. Christina lifted her hips, grinding her pubis against his erection.

"God I hate you so much you fucking animal but I desperately want you to fuck me," she gasped into his mouth.

Christina was briefly able to turn her head and saw that Allan Woking had climbed off Jennifer and he was standing beside the couch while Jennifer suckled him; he had opened her blouse and extricated her breasts from her brassiere and was sucking on one nipple whilst tweaking the other between his fingers. Jennifer was groaning with lust as she worked her lips up and down his cock, using the tip of her tongue on his fraenulum. Allan was moaning too; waves of intense pleasure emanated from his penis. He would climax soon if he let her keep fellating him.

But Allan wanted to fuck Jennifer. He was fascinated that she had male genitalia but she was such a beautiful and sensual woman. He imagined his cock invading her anus and watching her gasp as his engorged member filled her back passage.

Jennifer too was surprised at how soon she had succumbed to Allan's ministrations. She shouldn't have been. She suspected that Cybertronics had likely encoded her with a hyperactive sex drive and made her pleasure receptors hypersensitive; probably made to order by the man who had paid Cybertronics to build her.

The Intern guided his penis between Christina's legs and pressed it against her panty-clad mound; he could feel the heat of her sex as he rubbed his penis on her secretion soaked panties. He groaned deep down in his thorax as Christina began to grind and thrum against him.

"I hate you scumbag but I want your cock inside me. Ride me you skinny runt! Make me come!" Christina moaned.

"Oh god baby suck my cock!" Allan was now upright and holding Jennifers face while he fucked her mouth.

Jennifer slathered at the member invading her mouth; she felt her own penis becoming erect and she lifted her skirt and put her hand inside her panties and pantyhose and freed her member from between her legs and stroked it through the layers of panty and hosiery, improving her erection.

Allan witnessed her do so and was fascinated.

"I wanna see it," he groaned.

"Me too," the Intern was watching Jennifer intently whilst he dry-humped Christina.

"And so do I," Christina admitted.

Lying underneath the Intern Christina was pushing up to meet his thrusts, trying to get his cock to press on her clitoris as he rode her. The aphrodisiac had not only turned her into a wonton whore, it had loosened her inhibitions.

Allan lifted Jennifer's skirt higher and he gazed at the outline of her erection bulging the front of her panties. Allan tentatively traced her hard cock through the layers of satin and nylon and Jennifer shuddered with lust. She kept suckling Allan's penis as he explored her underwear.

The Intern and Christina watched too; fascinated by the sight of the beautiful woman with the erect penis filling her panties.

"Oh for god sake fuck me!" Christina begged.

Whilst still watching Allan fondle Jennifer, the Intern reached down and tugged the gusset of Christina's panties aside and slid his hard cock into her buttery cunt. They both moaned as his throbbing cock slammed into her, right up to hilt; he ground his pubis against hers, stimulating her clitoris and enjoying the sensation as her tight, sleek, passage gripped his cock.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,944 Followers