I, Jennifer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allan began to pull down Jennifer's panties and she wriggled to allow him to do so. He left them dangling from one ankle and stared at her sleek pink shaft and purple glans encased in the sheer gusset of her pantyhose. Pre-ejaculate had soaked into the flesh-toned the gossamer fabric, darkening in.

Allan pulled his cock from Jennifer's mouth with an audible plop. Jennifer was dismayed that the object of her desire had been taken out of her mouth but she began to smile as Allan climbed onto the couch, straddling her.

He pressed his cock to hers, enjoying the feel of her erection encased in the sheer nylon as he rubbed his cock on hers.

Christina and the Intern were still watching Allan and Jennifer and Christina began to buck harder underneath him, stimulated by the sight of the transsexual being molested and teased.

"Fuck me! Fuck me you asshole!" Christina hissed.

The Intern reached down and unbuckled the bonds holding Christina's ankles and wrists to the couch; he wanted her stocking-sheathed legs wrapped around him and she did exactly that with little encouragement. She gripped his waist as she rode beneath him, guiding his penis to her pleasure centres.

She gripped the naked Intern with her legs and encouraged him to ride her as her first orgasm began to erupt.

The orgasm came out of nowhere; she was riding a plateaux of pleasure when suddenly intense sensations of utter sexual gratification began to radiate from her clitoris, spreading through her vagina and then all through her body. Her nipples became intensely sensitive and they too radiated pleasure; her body was on fire with lust and she lifted her head, seeking the Intern's mouth which he duly placed on hers and began to kiss her passionately as she bucked underneath him, grinding her crotch into his, gripping him with her stocking-sheathed legs.

Christina's cunt gripped the Intern's penis, rippling and pulsing, causing him to ejaculate. He jackhammered his cock in and out Christina's sopping quivering vagina, his tongue slavering in her mouth as they crushed their lips together.

This display of wonton pleasure encouraged Allan and Jennifer; she writhed beneath him rubbing her nylon-clad cock against his.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me like that whore over there," Jennifer pointed at Christina.

Allan need no further encouragement and began to paw at Jennifer's pantyhose, trying to pull them down.

"Let me," she moaned and slid a red-painted manicured fingernail into the gusset of her pantyhose and after a couple of vain attempts finally snagged the sheer fabric.

She enlarged the hole just enough so that she could guide Allan's cock to her puckered sphincter. Her fingers flailed frantically at the instrument table beside the couch until they located a tube of gel used for ultrasound scanning and she quickly squeezed a gobbet of the clear viscous gel onto her hand and began to slather it on Allan's erection.

"Oh god be careful honey; I'm so close," he moaned.

Allan thrust forward and Jennifer mewed as his penis penetrated her sphincter and slid inside her anus right up to the hilt.

"Oh my!" Jennifer squealed as Allan's glans pressed on her prostate, she pulled down the front of her pantyhose so that she could stroke her cock.

Jennifer's cock quivered and began to leak copious amounts of pre-seminal fluid, a thin rope of the clear viscous liquid exuded from the eye of her glans.

Allan leaned down and kissed her as he began to slowly fuck her. They were both on a knife's edge, their orgasms imminent. Jennifer lifted her legs and wrapped them around Allan's torso, encouraging him to fuck her as her tongue explored his mouth.

Allan was feeling intense waves of pleasure as Jennifer's anus contracted around the shaft of his penis.

Christina witnessed Jennifer lying on her back, her pantyhose-clad legs locked around Allan, encouraging him to fuck her, the look of sheer lust on Jennifer's and Allan's face initiated her second orgasm which wracked her body. She literally began to shake and quiver on the couch as the Intern fucked her harder, ejaculating inside her. He had to hold onto her as she bucked underneath him, her tongue rolling around inside his mouth.

Jennifer orgasmed in concert with Allan, his cock pulsed and quivered as he fucked her hard and fast, his hot semen filled her anal cavity and Jennifer felt the scalding issue inside her and ejaculated over her trim taught belly. Allan saw her come and kissed her passionately driving himself deep inside her anus as the last of his spend spurted from his throbbing penis. He threw back his head and roared with pleasure.

Jennifer gasped as the final throes of her climax wracked her body and then she began to feel respite from the intense feelings of lust and debauchery.

Now was the time for Jennifer to enact her plan.

She encouraged Allan to roll underneath her so that she was straddling him. His penis was still erect and lazily plunging in and out of her anus. She rode him cowgirl and felt his cock begin to quiver once more. He was ready to come again, the performance enhancing drug in full effect, and she lowered her face and kissed him as her buttocks rode up and down on his shaft.

Christina and the Intern were still fucking, both enjoying the effects of the performance enhancing medications surging through their systems, alternately watching Jennifer and Allan fucking and then becoming intimately involved in their own gratification.

Jennifer waited until Christina and the Intern were concentrating on fucking each other and when she was certain that nothing would distract them she acted.

Jennifer rolled off Allan's erection and scrambled for the medical cart. She scooped up Allan's small ion phaser and waved it at the occupants of the couches, putting her best 'don't fuck with me' scowl on her face.

"Ok you two; you've had your fun. You, Intern guy, get off Christina and put your hands up. You too Allan; put your hands up and get over into the corner," Jennifer waved the weapon around dangerously.

The Intern stopped fucking Christine, immediately alarmed. He extricated himself from her and climbed down off the couch.

"Watch what you are doing with that thing you dopey fuck-bot!" he wheezed, out of breath from his exertions.

Allan lazily got off his couch.

"Don't worry brother; the dizzy cooze is a pleasure-bot; she can't hurt anyone. Her program won't let her," he grinned confidently.

Christina was still coming down from her multiple orgasms but she grasped the situation and she too dropped to the floor.

"Give me the phaser you loopy cunt!" Allan made to grab the gun from Jennifer's grip.

At the same time Christina leapt across the gap and the three of them struggled for control of the weapon.

Allan elbowed Christina in the throat and she skittered across the floor and ended up sprawled in the corner.

He snatched the phaser from Jennifer's grip, knowing full well she couldn't use it. He took a bead on Christina and pulled the trigger.

"No!" Jennifer cried and dived in front of Christina, shielding Christina with her body.

Jennifer took the full force of the phaser blast and fell lifeless on top of Christina.

To be continued...