I Love You, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you want," I told him. Jim came over and lifted me off the floor. He placed me across the king sized bed and looked down at me. He had a look on his face that I've never seen before.

Jim flared out my hair across the bed sheet like a giant sun burst. The next thing I knew he began working on the buttons of my blouse. Slowly, carefully, he un-buttoned it and flair both side apart. That tingle between my legs grew into a thunderstorm.

He opened the clasp of my bra and pulled both halves apart to expose my breasts. My chest heaved with anticipation. My fists dug into the bed sheet. He straddled me, and that cock of his was so close, so hot, I could feel its heat.

"What are you waiting on?" I said, "Didn't you say something about coming on my tits?"

"And where else?"

"On my thighs so you can watch me rub your come into my hose."

I looked down at my legs and said, "On my thighs first." I don't know why I said it, but I did.

He swung off of me and stood by the edge of the bed. He put my feet together, and left my shoes on. His fingers moved up and down my nylon sheathed legs.

Jim unbuttoned my skirt except for the very top button, then spread it apart laying both halves across the bed.

I watched in awe as his left hand slid up and down the length of his cock while his right hand moved back and forth on my right thigh. The pantyhose he purchased for me were quite sheer, almost like wearing nothing, and I watched as his eyes seemed to lock onto those white panties I had on underneath. He rubbed the tip of his cock along my thighs. I felt the first few drops of precum ooze out and smeared into my pantyhose.

I've given Jim plenty of hand jobs before, but tonight was the first time I've watched as he masturbated in front of me. I felt empowered. Look what I was making him do! I had some kind of invisible power that controlled his hand. Jim was doing something so personal, so private, and he's doing it right in front of me! I felt my guts tighten. My panties were sodden with desire.

All of a sudden, Jim's body jerked and a stream of come exploded out of his cock and splattered on my left thigh. A second jerk came seconds later and landed on my right thigh. Jim took a few steps back, and I watched as several drops of his come dripped out from the head of his cock onto the carpet. Jim looked absolutely thrilled by the deed he had done.

Though deep rapid breaths he said, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

My fingers made a mad dash to my thighs. I smeared his come into my hose. It was warm and sticky and I rubbed it in until the fabric of my hose glistened.

"More," he said as his hand moved slowly along his cock.

I never gave it a thought and my hand went under my hose and panties. My fingertips slipped though the hair around my pussy. I felt my butt come up from the bed. I had never let Jim see me touch myself.

Suddenly, he straddled me once more, and placed the head of his dick on my lips. I remembered how my Mom told me never to put a man's penis in your mouth, but I opened my lips and Jim's cock slipped in.

My tongue slipped back and forth across the slit on the head. For the first time in my thirty-two years on this planet, I tasted the semen of a man, and it was my husband's semen. Jim held my arms to the bed as he fucked my mouth, slowly entering and then he would withdraw until the head slipped across my lips.

No sooner than he begun, he yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

In a flash he pulled out between my lips and in just the nick of time as he came on my tits. I looked down and saw his thick white come as it clung to my nipples. My face had turned red and I was breathing so hard I thought I'd suck up a bed sheet.

Jim slung his leg over me and stood once more at the edge of the bed. My tits were covered in Jism, and my thighs were coated. I had no idea one man could have that much come.

The next thing I knew, Jim had his fingers inside the waistband of my pantyhose. "Lift your butt up," he said.

When I did, he lowered my hose halfway to my knees. Seconds later, he had my panties lowered too. I lay there exposed like I've never been in my life. Sex had always been in the dark. Not that night.

Before I could say anything, Jim's left hand had spread my pussy lips apart and instantly my clit popped out. Jim began to stroke it, massaging it with his fingers. Jim lowered himself down and with the tip of his tongue began to lick my clit.

With each lick, my hips moved and soon they began to gyrate, rolling around on the bed. My fingers pulled at my nipples. I squeezed them, teased them. His cum covered my fingers and nipples. I cupped my breasts.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, Jim!"

My whole body rose from the bed. I felt my toes curl in my shoes. My blood was gasoline and Jim was about to ignite it. It was as though I left my body, and I watched from the ceiling as Jim took control of me like never before.

I yelled out his name as I fisted the sheets.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!"

The bed shook with such intensity; I knew for sure that people two floors down could feel it. My skin seemed so hot that the bed had to catch on fire.

Then it was over. Beads of sweat covered my body. My chest hurt. My skin had turned red.

"Don't move," Jim said as he began to work on the straps of my heels. He slipped my shoes off followed by my hose and panties. Jim looked at me fully exposed. He pushed my legs apart and not even during our years in college had I let Jim see me so vulnerable.

I felt a finger enter me. It moved around. Then there were two inside me.

"Tell me what you want," Jim said.

I felt like a dog that had been tied to a tree all its life, and at last the chain had been broken. I blurted out, "Kiss my pussy!"

Jim's head went between my legs and seconds later I felt his tongue dart in and out of my pussy. The tip of his tongue danced on my clit. My ass rose from the bed and I fisted the bed sheets. I yelled out his name. I came in short abrupt jolts that shook the bed.

Jim rolled me over and lifted my ass off of the bed. He folded my skirt over my back while my face rested in the sheets. It was my moment of truth. Have I met my waterloo?

Jim stood behind me. I waited. Waited for his cock to enter me but it never happened. All he did was run his hands over my bare butt. Then he helped me up onto my feet. There were globs of come on both garments, so Jim took my skirt and blouse off. I collapsed into his arms.

"Did you like that?" Jim asked.

"Boy did I ever. Ooo, Jim, I'm so sorry."

"So, are a bad girl now?"

"I'm a very, very, bad girl. And I like it."

Jim smiled and offered me his hand. I followed him back to the shower, and the first thing he did was to wet my hair and began to add shampoo. I didn't know until this evening how much he liked washing my hair. I think it relaxes him.

Jim would gather enough strands so he could loop them around my nipples, teasing me with gentle tugs. Then he'd cup my face and kiss me under the running water. It was at that moment, that I truly understood my husband.

And as the water cascaded over our naked bodies, I fell in love with Jim all over again.

While my fingers fondled my husband in the shower, I rose on tiptoes and said, "I love you."

Jim pulled me to his wet body, his arms wrapped tightly around me. "I love you, too."

******Chapter Eleven*********

I must have been after four or so in the morning when I slipped my feet onto the floor. I couldn't sleep. I stood and walked over to the windows in the nude. That night was the first time I've slept in the nude with Jim. I couldn't wrap my mind around how many firsts had happened to me during the last twenty-four hours.

After our shower, Jim made love to me. It was slow and tender. We made love. I never understood what that meant until that night. We left all the lights on for the first time in our marriage. I cried when we were done. Those were happy tears.

That night with Jim, I had found the peace that had eluded me all my life. I was a different person.

I was Jim Prescot's wife and I love him.

**************

The early light of dawn began to stream into our hotel room. I stood in front of that huge window and watched as the city of Chicago woke for another day. I felt reborn.

I jumped when I felt Jim's hands on my shoulder.

"You couldn't sleep either?" Jim asked.

"You have to admit, it's been one helluva night."

Jim turned me so he could look into my eyes. "I am so proud of you, Laura. Look at all the weight you lost. That's not an easy task by any measure. You look healthy. We are going to be fine, you, me and Annie."

That's when I noticed Jim was as naked as I was, and there we were standing in front of these gigantic windows with the curtains drawn back.

"We're giving everyone on this side of Chicago a show," I said.

"I seriously don't give a fuck." And with that, Jim embraced me right in front of the city of Chicago.

Jim asked me to slip on a pair of panties, and nothing else. I knew he wanted to see my bare breasts and for once in my life, I was okay with that. I made a conscience effort not to cover my breasts while I sat there with him.

Jim, too, put on some underwear and we sat and talked for a while. It was that lack of conversation that Jim had mentioned several times that made him interested in another woman. I won't be making that mistake again.

He ordered breakfast in bed, and we talked while we ate. Jim got up and went over to the phone. I watched him dial the phone.

"Hello, Dad? It's me, Jim. Say could you and Mom watch Annie for another night? If there is a problem—no, we're fine. Things have been ironed out. Nope, there won't be a divorce. You tell Annie her mother and I love her and we'll be together for as long as we're alive. Thanks Dad."

I walked over to him and draped my arms around his neck. "So Mister James Robert Prescot, what plans do you have for Mr's James Robert Prescot?"

"For starters, we could fuck all day long."

"I'm up for that," I said.

"Or we could spend sometime in the city and have a nice dinner."

"That sounds good, too. Then what?"

"Hmm...I was thinking. How about letting me take some photos of you and me?"

"Naked?"

"Sure, why not?"

I wasn't expecting that, but then again, it did sound kinda of sexy. "Okay, but you've got to be in some of them too."

************

Jim and I had the best time together. We spent some time shopping, and enjoyed the parks. I guess it was a while after dinner when we made it back to our room. I have to admit, I was a bit apprehensive about our planned photo shoot, but I wasn't about to ruin the last of our stay.

It was a good thing that I packed some extra underwear for us as well as a few shirts and a blouse or two for me. I even remembered to pack a second pair of hose. Good thing, because the pair I had on last night were pretty much covered with Jim's come.

There was a large high back chair in our room and that served as a set for our photo session. Jim had me sit on the chair with my legs over one side. He would photograph me with my skirt unbuttoned like I did the night before, held together by only one button, then I would be shirtless. On one photo my bra was off and lying on my lap. My hair covered my breasts for the most part, that is except for my nipples as Jim moved my hair around a bit to let them poke through.

He took quite a few of me wearing only my pantyhose and heels, with my skirt over the back of the chair. I was of course braless in some of those photographs and without the benefit of my hair covering my breasts. You know the best thing? I didn't give a shit anymore. As I modeled for Jim's camera, I noticed the erection he sported as he stood before me clicking away with the camera. I dawned on me how excited he got when he saw me this way. And you know? Not too many women can say that about their husbands.

Then it was my turn behind the camera. I had Jim pose in the chair with nothing on but a smile. I'd mess with the camera so I could admire his erection a bit longer. I truly didn't know how turned on he got when he thought about me. I snapped a dozen or more photos.

*************

We left the hotel a bit past noon the next day. I surprised Jim once again when I wore a skirt I had packed for the ride back home.

"I know you don't get to see me dressed like this at home, so I thought you would like me to wear a skirt on the way home."

"Laura?"

"Yeah, Jim?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

******Chapter Twelve*********

Annie was sure glad to see mom and dad. Annie told me how pretty I was, and that made my day.

We drove about fifty miles when Annie asked if we were going to stay married. I assured her that dad and me had no intention about splitting up, and things have been worked out between us. There was nothing for her to worry about.

She sat in the back seat and it looked to me that she had something more to say, so I asked her.

"What's wrong, Annie?"

"Nothing..."

"I know that look. Tell us what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong..."

"Annie, tell your Mom what's on your mind," I said.

"If you love daddy, why don't you kiss him and tell him you love him. I've never seen you kiss dad."

"Dad's driving right now."

"See I told you."

We drove about forty more miles when I noticed Jim had slowed the car and turned off into a rest area. He stopped the car. Jim got out, came over to my side of the car and opened the door.

"Come out too, Annie,"

The three of us stood by the passenger door. I asked, "Okay, Jim, what's this all about?"

He took my hand and said, "Isn't there something you'd like to do?"

I smiled at him, took a step or two closer and put my arms around his waist as I rose up on tips toes. I kissed him in front of Annie. "I love you, Jim."

Jim's hands cupped my face and he placed a long loving kiss on my lips. "Laura, I love you, too."

Annie's hands came together with a clap. "Do that again? Please?"

"We can't disappoint our daughter can we now?" Jim said as we embraced once more. He kissed my cheeks and then several times on my lips.

We heard Annie crying. I bend down and brushed some of her hair from her eyes.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

Between tears, Annie said, "You really do love daddy don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"And I love your mom, too," Jim added.

Soon we were back on the road and headed for home and a brand new life for the three of us.

******Chapter Thirteen*********

I haven't felt so good about myself in decades. Jim and I, well let's say, we're now having sex several times a week instead of every five months. Even Annie knows there is something special between us now.

It's been a couple of months since our trip to Chicago, and I'm due for my checkup. Jim's here in the examination room with me.

Doctor Evens came into the room with a smile on his face. "On the scales, Laura."

I got up and stood on the scale while a nurse slid the weights around. "One twenty four," the nurse said.

"Excellent. Simply excellent," Doctor Evens said.

"You're smiling, "I said.

"As of right now, your blood tests tell me that you no longer will be on diabetes or blood pressure medication. There are no signs of diabetes at all."

"That's great. May I get dressed now?"

"You said you weren't feeling so hot. Shouldn't you ask the doc?" Jim asked.

"You're not feeling well?"

"It's nothing. Really it isn't. If I didn't know better, it feels like morning sickness."

"Are you pregnant?"

"Of course not."

"Would you mind if I checked?"

"I can't see how... Oh, okay I guess while I'm here..."

The doctor left the room for a moment and returned with a nurse. She had me lay down on the examination table. The doctor looked over at Jim.

"Perhaps you should leave."

"No. I mean, I'd like for my husband to stay."

The next thing I heard were the metal foot supports being pulled out and up. The nurse put a sheet across my torso. I put my head back onto the pillow and turned to Jim sitting on a chair. He smiled at me while I heard the snap of a rubber glove.

"This won't hurt a bit."

I cringed when the cold metal instruments entered my vagina. I could feel him probing around inside me. I heard the rubber glove being removed.

"That, Laura, is the prettiest blue I've ever seen."

"Blue? What's blue?"

"The walls of your uterus are blue. They turn blue because of blood flow. Laura, you're pregnant."

"That can't be. I mean how did that happen?"

Jim looked over at the doctor and they smiled.

"The same way it's always happened," Jim said.

"I'll be right back," the doctor said as he left the room.

"When?" I asked.

"Chicago."

************

The following May I gave birth to a healthy baby boy we named James Robert Prescot Junior. Annie didn't like having her baby brother with the same name as her dad so she shortened it to 'JJ' for James Junior and that name stuck.

***********

For the next ten years we watched as Annie graduated from high school, and this coming winter she'll be in her first year of college. JJ was ten then, and was always by this dad's side. They are joined at the hip as they say.

Life has been good for Jim and I these last ten years. The orchard took off and we sell nearly everything the trees produce. I still practice law, but it's the simple things like wills and probate, and stuff for traffic violations. And me? I have kept my weight off, and my hair was still as long as it was on our trip to Chicago.

Every now and then when Jim is away, I would sneak into his office, and in a special place he had under lock and key, I would open the metal box and look at the photos we took of each other in Chicago. However, there is one photo that he had put into a frame and kept on his desk all these years. It's one of me with my shirt off with my breasts covered by my hair, and with my skirt held together by a single button. That photo showed a lot of leg, and I think that is why Jim has always kept it on his desk.

What a mistake it would have been if I had walked out on Jim. A month after our return from Chicago, I had a sit down discussion with my mother. I told her in graphic detail what Jim did to me in that hotel room. I left absolutely no detail out. I told her I that good girls have sex, too, and there is nothing wrong with sex as long as you're doing it with your husband. Most importantly, I told her I was a victim of rape, but he only raped me once, and all the rest was in my head.

I didn't hear Annie when she came into Jim's office. I must have looked like a deer in headlights as I couldn't move.

"What do you have there, Mom?"

Before I could react, Annie took the photos out from my hands. She looked at them and smiled.

"You shouldn't be looking at those, Annie, they're personal."

"Mom, these are quite nice. You look so sexy."

I tried to take them but she was too quick for me and moved them out of reach.

Annie slowly looked at every one once more. I was sure glad she didn't see the ones of Jim with his erect cock. Those were still in the locked box.

"Annie, the photographs are between your dad and me."

"I won't say anything, Mom. These are quite nice of you. I'd have some larger prints made." She handed me back the six photos. "Those were taken in Chicago. I remember going with you and dad and staying with grandma. You were thinking about divorcing dad weren't you?"

I hadn't thought about that in years. Tears broke free and tumbled down my cheeks. Annie took a chair and sat beside me. She put her arm me. "Mom... it's okay, Mom."