I Love You Too Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so hot staring at his daughter's naked back and not being able to watch her jacking him off, but feeling the pleasure. She moaned on cue, as if she was the one feeling the pleasure. "If I had a penis, Daddy, I wouldn't settle for any penis other than this."

"Well it's all yours, baby girl," Aidan groaned. "Whenever you want it, you can have it."

"Don't forget about me, baby," Abby said, faking a pout. "We're gonna have to share Daddy's beautiful cock." She lifted Aidan's legs into the air and slid underneath him, leaving his cock directly above her perfect tits.

"Samantha, dear," she said, "slide that nice cock you have there in between my titties. I wanna give you a nice tittyfuck."

"Yeah?" Samantha asked breathily. "You want me to fuck those tits, Mommy?"

"I do," Abby begged. "Please fuck my tits."

Aidan felt the warmth of Abby's breasts envelop his shaft as she closed her tits around him and began sliding them back and forth. His cock was smeared with Samantha's cum, which served as the perfect lubricant.

Samantha held his cock near the base while Abby lowered her head down to kiss and suck on his head. The feeling of his dick smothered between her soft breasts and her tongue licking all over the tip was almost too much for Aidan. Samantha turned her head, looking seductively over her shoulder at Aidan and giggling as she watched her dad's expression. "Does it feel good, Daddy?" she asked. "I can tell it does. It's all over your face. And soon your cum is gonna be all over Mommy's face." She laughed at her own joke.

Aidan shuddered from the pleasure his wife was giving him. Most of his cock was sandwiched between her breasts. Abby pressed her breasts together with her hands, kneading and moving her tits against his cock. Aidan's length swelled between her tits. Abby, knowing that he was close to cumming, suddenly increased the pace. "I want you to cum all over my face, Sam," she begged. "Cum for me, baby."

"Yes, Mommy," Samantha moaned as the cock between her legs jumped and spurted cum all over Abby's face. Hearing his wife beg his daughter for cum made Aidan's orgasm even stronger.

When he was done cumming Abby grabbed the base of his cock and wiped her face with it, collecting the cum on her face on the head and then sucking it clean. "Good girl, Sam," she purred, leaning forward and kissing her daughter's pussy. "I want you to fuck me, Aidan," she said a little louder.

"I want you two to eat each other out," Aidan ordered. Samantha got off of Aidan and laid down on the bed, and Abby climbed out from under Aidan and joined her, turning in the opposite direction. Her tongue penetrated Samantha's folds and stimulated her clit.

"Mmmmm . . . Mommy!" Samantha cried in pleasure. She reached up and began licking Abby's pussy dangling temptingly above her. Aidan moved behind Abby and lined his cock up with her entrance before shoving his hips forward and filling her up with a single stroke.

Abby moaned loudly, raising her head from her daughter's wet folds and arching her back as Aidan's thick cock penetrated her. He grabbed her waist, slamming even more of his hard shaft into her. She looked back at her husband.

"Yeah, baby, I know you've wanted to fuck me all day long," she said. "Now punish my naughty little pussy."

"Hold on to something," Aidan warned. She grabbed the blanket in both fists as he started pounding her faster and harder, making her moan as she felt the power of his fucking. Suddenly he felt something wet lapping at his cock and looked down. Samantha had stuck out her tongue and was sliding it back and forth at Aidan's shaft. She caught his eye and gave him a sexy wink.

"How do you like it, baby?" he asked Abby, slapping her bouncing ass. The tightness of her beautiful pussy was going to make him cum.

"So much, so much," she cried. "Oh, fuck . . ." She screamed in orgasm and Aidan felt her sticky nectar wash over his cock. A small trickle ran down her pussy and into Samantha's mouth as Aidan pulled out of Abby's spasming pussy and pumped his cock with his hand. He shot a load of cum all over Samantha's surprised face. She quickly snapped out of it and opened her mouth, doing her best to swallow as much of Aidan's hot cum as she could.

"Oh, yes," Aidan grunted as he pasted his daughter's pretty face and his wife's wet pussy with his seed. Samantha smacked her lips, swallowing her treat.

"Mommy, your pussy looks so pretty covered in Daddy's yummy thick white cum," she giggled.

Abby slid off of Samantha and rolled over. "What do you think, Daddy?" she asked Aidan. "Got one more load of cum for your daughter and me?"

Aidan laid down on his back. "Come on over, Sam," he said. She giggled and moved over, laying down on top of him. They began kissing passionately, running their fingers through each other's hair and up and down their bodies. Abby, meanwhile, was sucking and slurping away at Aidan's semisoft cock, hardening it for one more orgasm.

When it was hard enough she slapped it against Samantha's pussy. The eighteen-year-old girl cried out as the cock slapped against her outer folds repeatedly. "You little slut, seducing your own Daddy while I was away," Abby chuckled. "Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy feeling his hard cock fill you up?"

"Yes, Mommy," Samantha cried. "Oh, yeah. Slap me again."

Abby slapped her pussy lips with Aidan's cock three more times, making Samantha moan. "You're going to enjoy this," she said, sliding the head of Aidan's cock inside Samantha's pussy. Aidan moaned at the familiar feeling of Samantha's incredible tightness.

"Now fuck her, Daddy," Abby said.

Aidan reached up and wrapped his arms around Samantha's back, pulling her into him in a warm embrace. Then he started fucking her hard, harder than he ever had. In and out he pounded. He would pull out all the way until only his head was still inside her and then thrust his entire length in again until he felt his balls slap up against her pussy. Samantha began moaning constantly, taking his head in her hands. "Oh my God, Daddy, it feels so good, I love you, I love you Daddy!"

"Oh, fuck, Princess, I love you too," Aidan groaned. A familiar feeling went through his cock as she came hard, squeezing his cock tight with her pussy. She squirted out around his cock all over the bed. He pulled her down closer to him, kissing her everywhere as he fucked her through the orgasm, going harder and harder.

"Oh, yeah, fuck my ass Mommy!" Samantha screamed suddenly. "That tongue!"

Aidan craned his neck, looking around Samantha to see Abby on all fours on the bed, her face buried in Samantha's ass. It was one of the most beautiful things he'd ever seen. Here he was, fulfilling one of his biggest fantasies of fucking both his gorgeous wife and sexy daughter.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again!" Samantha squealed, as her pussy clenched down on his cock and pushed her juices out forcefully all over Abby.

"Fuck," Aidan gasped, "I'm gonna cum!" He could feel it in his balls that this was gonna be an intense one.

Instantly he let go of Samantha, and she climbed off of him. Abby joined her at Aidan's cock. Together they each wrapped their lips around one side of Aidan's shaft and began moving their heads up and down in sync, recreating the feeling of a fist or a vagina.

"Yeah, Daddy," Samantha moaned around the left side of his cock. "Cum all over Mommy and me. Please cum for us, Daddy. Please, please, give us your cum."

Hearing his own daughter practically begging for his cum sent him over the edge. He moaned loudly as Abby and Samantha changed their tactic, licking all over his shaft, everywhere but the head. Somehow them not touching his head made the orgasm even more intense. He fired multiple powerful streams of his cum into the air, which landed down on Samantha's face.

She gasped as the sperm splattered on her cheeks and forehead. "Yeah, Daddy!" she cheered. "Blast me in the face with that cum!" Abby kept licking Aidan's length, never breaking eye contact with her husband while coaxing more cum out of him. He came all over himself and the two women, who never stopped pleasuring his cock the entire time. When his orgasm finally wore off, both of their faces were covered in his seed, as was his own stomach and cock.

Abby laughed. "You enjoyed that, didn't you, baby?"

"Fuck yeah, I did," Aidan sighed. "You two are amazing." He enjoyed then sight of his daughter and his wife cleaning his cum off of each other. They kissed, licked, and made out with each other, each swallowing mouthfuls of cum. Then they dutifully licked Aidan's stomach and cock clean.

The endorphins in Aidan's system were kicking in; sleep was taking over his system. "Well, I think its time to sleep," he said, yawning. "We got a busy day tomorrow."

He threw the covers back and climbed under them, and Abby joined him. Samantha had gotten off the bed and was about to leave when Aidan said, "Hey, Sam, wanna sleep with us tonight?"

Samantha's face lit up with a huge grin. "Sure! Thanks!" she said, running over to the bed and jumping in next to Aidan. The three of them snuggled in for the night.

Aidan suddenly felt Samantha shift next to him, bringing her leg up around to sit on top of his cock, pinning it to his stomach. She reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Daddy," she whispered, barely audible.

But Aidan heard it and smiled. He returned the kiss. "I love you too, Princess," he whispered back.

She smiled beautifully, and then said a little bit louder, "I love you too, Mommy."

"I love you too, sweetheart," Abby replied.

Samantha's beautiful brown eyes closed, and her breathing grew steady. Aidan stared at the ceiling as sleep overcame him, and his eyes finally shut.

---

And that is where our story ends--for now.

12