I Should Have Listened to my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost that hundred dollar bill to Tony, my 3rd taker. I was happy to do so. I half expected to loose my very first match. But I didn't, and the crowd was impressed; and so was my second taker. I was 200 bucks ahead. (Money I would refuse to take). Then up stepped Mr. Man himself. He told me he was going to kick my ass and he did. Soundly. I was no match for the reigning master. I was tired and thirsty and handed over the hundred dollar bill. Tony displayed it to the crowd, gave it a little kiss and ceremoniously folded it and stuck it in his pocket.

I was looking for mother when I was accosted (in a friendly way) from behind. It was Paul Nance. "Hey you! Got any weed on ya?!" he said as he came up from behind me and wrapped his arm in mine. I looked at him and couldn't help but smile. "Jackie was an awesome shooting coach kiddo! Damn, you're good! If I had a hundred bucks to blow, I'd have a go with ya!"

"You don't need a hundred bucks; I'd have a go around with you for free!" I said with a lustful grin. OOoooh, sexual innuendo, he likes.

"Hmmm. Not too sure how to take that. Here? In front of all these people?" he asked (still smiling that radiant smile of his)

"Oh God no. I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of your friends. "Big macho guys like you don't take to well to being whipped up on by a little ol' girl. We should have privacy for such a potential disaster."

"Disaster for who?" he asked.

"You 'Nancy" I teased him (play on his last name).

Smile gone, eyebrow raised he says "Nancy? I hate when people call me that. Started many a fight in my younger days."

"I'm sorry Paul. I couldn't resist. Come on, buy me a lemonade!" and I took his hand and we went to the drink station.

Soon Paul and I were at the table having a wonderful time laughing, eating and telling all sorts of stories with my friends and family.

As the sun began to set, the crowd began to dissipate. Word was spread that a bon fire was going to happen and after all firearms were stowed booze would be brought out. This was all unofficial of course. The PD and state people had no official jurisdiction on this part of the ceremony. This thing was turning into a party very similar to the Ash Scattering one we had several months earlier. Paul never left my side since accosting me 8 hours earlier. The fire was wonderful, maybe 40 or 50 people still left, all gathered round this rather massive bon fire. The booze that flowed was straight from several bottles that were being passed around. Sip it and pass it along. Tequila mostly. Paul and I had become very friendly. We were sitting on the ground, I sat in front of him and we cuddled and talked privately in hushed tones. We both were becoming somewhat buzzed. I felt his hand as he slowly and rather shaking found my breast. A slow and tender caress it was. I took my hand and covered his and stroked it. Right then we were engulfed by a draping blanket. It was my mother. She'd went to her SUV and retrieved several blankets she keeps there for lake trips. She draped it over us to where just our heads were showing and looked down and said "Looks like you to need this, that fire's not quite big enough....you guys good?"

"We're perfect now mother, thank you!" I said.

She smiled and walked the line asking other couples if they too might like a blanket.

Now covered, I leaned my head to one side exposing my neck and Paul took his cue perfectly. His lips were warm and tender and his other hand began slowly caressing my other breast. I sat in front of him 'Indian style'. Legs spread wide, then feet brought together, Paul had made sort of a "lap nest" for me. He worked slow and sensuous magic on my neck and found my ear lobe. Lips and gentle teeth...his breath arousing my lust even more.

I reached behind my back and found his wonderful warm bulge. I could tell he was bound up and kinked a bit. He was growing hard rapidly. I turned my head around as far as I could and our lips finally met for the first time. Dear God in heaven, could this man ever kiss! The softest lips of any man I've ever had. Perfect pressure (and passion). As fast as I could I began unbuckling and unzipping his pants. I released his cock from its bind and it was magnificent. No, I couldn't see it but I sure could feel it! I've held my fare share of penises before and this one felt warm and wonderful in my hands. Paul pulled the blanket completely over our heads, our own tiny little tent of passion. We were keeping fairly still and quite, now reduced to whispers in each others ears. Paul's hand slipped easily under the waist of my slacks and under the top of my panties. He found my little button and began a slow and steady one finger massage. I began slowly jacking him off. I turned sideways a bit for a better kissing position. It was without a doubt the best kissing a man has ever done with me before, and I've kissed hundreds. Our kiss parted and I lay in his strong embrace and continued stroking his wonderful erection, he continued with his finger, masterfully masturbating me. He whispered a question to me. "Did you really do a threesome with Jackie and Tony?"

"Yes" I whispered.

"Did you and Jackie eat each other?"

"Yes" I said softly.

"Did Tony fuck you both?"

"Yes"

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, very much."

"Did you suck Tony's cock?"

"Yes"

He held me even tighter. He could tell I was close. His pace quickened and I quietly came and shuttered with pleasure in his tight and passionate embrace. His questions weren't accusatory or jealous like. No, they were seductive and full of lustful curiosity.

When I finished my orgasm, I told him "My turn", and set up a more serious hand job stroking.

"Do you like eating pussy?"

"Yes" he whispered.

"Have you ever sucked another man cock?"

"Yes"

"Are you gay?"

"No"

"Do you like fucking pussy?"

"YES!" he whispered. I stroked faster.

"Do you like fucking ass?"

"God YES!" (I stroked even faster still)

"Would you like to fuck my pussy and ass..... Mmmm and my mouth? I have a very deep throat I'd like to share with you...."

"YESssss...." And he blew.

With my free hand I caught most of his ejaculate as I kissed him while he came. When he finished, I slowly exposed our heads and looked around. Absolutely nobody was paying any attention to us at all. I pulled my cupped hand holding his cum out into the night air and showed it to him, we smiled. I brought it to my mouth and quickly drank it and licked my palm clean. Paul was slack jawed with wonder.

"Would you be interested in coming back to my place and spending the night?" I asked Paul.

"Oh sweat Jesus YES! Let's get the fuck outa here!"

We got him all zipped up and buckled up and looked around the small crowd for a friendly and sober face. NANCY, Uncle Jordan's wife! Perfect!

The four of us made a hasty exit from the shooting range and headed for my house. Jordan asked if he and Nancy could spend the night too. I told them they could use the very back guest room, and they quickly disappeared to have sex of their own. I could hardly wait to fuck this man!

Once nude and standing in front of each other he pushed me towards the bed. I stopped him and told him we needed to shower first. I asked him to go to the kitchen and make us some cocktails while I took care of some business on the toilet. He was startled to find Jordan and Nancy there doing the same. All three of them, nude. And Jordan had taken a Viagra and was at full attention. They chit chatted and mixed the drinks and they went their way, Paul came back to my room and set down the drinks on the bedside table, just as I was finishing my business.

"Jesus Christ Jessie! Jordan and his wife were in there making drinks too. I've never seen a cock as big as his! Jesus! He's HUGE!" he said.

"Yeah, I know!" I said.

"How do you know? Have you fucked him?" he said with wide eyes.

"Yes I have...several times." I replied while bringing up the hot water on the shower. "Does that bother you?"

"Oh hell no! Just. . . .DAMN!" he said.

As we lathered and kissed I asked him "So Paul, how'd you end up becoming a cop?" His story was simply amazing!

Paul had been a male stripper. He was having a tough go at it financially. He was going to have to drop out of college and move back in with his parents if he didn't come up with some serious cash quickly. A friend got him a gig as a dancer & stripper. That eventually turned into prostitution. (Seriously!) The women and few men he fucked were mostly homely but very very rich. The money flowed in like crazy and soon he was "sitting pretty". He then got busted in a sting operation. Unless he cooperated, he was going to jail. He agreed to cooperate. One thing led to another and one of the officers involved got him into the academy. And THAT is how he became a cop.

"SO....you're a dancer, huh?" I asked. Oh my God, I could not WAIT to see him in action!

"Well, I use to be...do you like to dance? Maybe we should go out dancing sometime, huh?" he answered.

"Dancing is one of my very favorite things to do! . . . That and fucking! And I haven't been fucked in ages! I want you SO BAD Paul!" I told him. We killed the water, dried off and hit the bedroom.

Paul sat me on the edge of the bed and immediately got on his knees and began eating my pussy. Oh Lord it was wonderful. I came so quickly. After my second orgasm he stood and spread my legs wide and got into my wet pussy very quickly. It was so wonderful! Holding my legs wide from behind my knees he fucked me like a champion! I ran my hands all over his beautiful body and told him how absolutely gorgeous he was as he pounded deep and steady inside me. I was about to tell him I wasn't on the pill but it was too late. He slammed deep inside me and bent forward and passionately kissed me and exploded inside my vagina. I could feel his magnificent cock pulsate inside me as he emptied himself. I could tell it was a massive load too. When he finished cumming inside me, I pushed him out and I pivoted around and hung my head over the edge of the bed.

"I want to be throat-fucked Paul!" and I opened my mouth. As he slowly and wonderfully screwed my throat he explored and fondled my body, he was fascinated with stroking my throat as his 8 inch cock thrust in and out. He eventually began masturbating me while I eagerly gobbled his cock. I can't remember ever being throat fucked for so long. Easily 20 – 30 minutes. It was so erotic! The very best part though was when we came together at the same time. His cock fell out of my mouth in mid orgasm and his cum sprayed all over my mouth and chin. When we finished he so wonderfully kissed and licked his cum off of me. We collapsed breathless on my bed and just laid there.

What a truly wonderful round of sex that was! I lay there and pondered what had just happened. Once again I'd done something stupid. I'd let a man cum inside my pussy and I wasn't on the pill. I hadn't let that happen since I don't know when. One on one sex with a man I hadn't had in 2 years. When he came I felt his cock pushed hard against my cervix as he squirted his load. I did the math inside my head and was a bit panicked. I was at the point in my cycle where I was most likely ovulating. What was I going to do if he got me pregnant?!

"You OK?" he finally asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine as can be." I lied. "How 'bout you?"

"Couldn't, be better. I've had my fair share of sex, but that without a doubt was probably the best ever!" he said.

"Liar!" I jokingly quipped.

"Seriously! I've never ever fucked a throat before. It was amazing!" he said.

"Well, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I liked it as much as you did then!" and we rolled to our sides facing each other and spent the next several minutes kissing and holding each other. We eventually got up and went to the kitchen (this time with some PJ's on) and made a little snack. We brought the snack back to the bedroom and ate and talked about all sorts of things. After we finished I got up and retrieved a tube of lubricant and showed it to Paul.

"You've got one more hole to make happy. You game?" I asked with my sideways lustful grin.

"Mmmm, you bet your ass I am!" he said.

"I am so glad to hear that Paul... I absolutely LOVE to be fucked in the ass!" I said.

"You are the most remarkable women I've ever met Jessie!" he said with a childlike tone.

You all know by now how I like this. I won't go into detail about how wonderful it was. I will simply say that it was the best ass fucking I have ever received.... Even better then Jackie! By the next afternoon when we kissed goodbye and he left, I knew without a doubt that I was in love.

From that day on, Paul and I were inseparable. We went everywhere together. We saw each other every day and every night. Any free time either of us had, we spent together. A week after our first sexual encounter we professed our love for each other. He was perfect in every way. Everything I always wanted in a man. He felt the same towards me. When I told my mother, we both cried. So many tears we'd shed over that last few months, this time they were tears of joy.

Two weeks later, sure enough; I missed my period. I am, and always have been, very regular with that. I went to the pharmacy and got a pregnancy test and it turned up positive. The next day I went to the doctor and it was confirmed. I was pregnant.

That night at dinner I told him. His only response was a quivering lip and chin and a tear began to flow from his loving gaze. He stood and announced to the entire restaurant "We're going to have a BABY!" and the entire place erupted in cheers and applause. He walked around and dropped to his knees beside me. He looked up and with the whole place watching, he asked "Will you please marry me?"

Tears were steaming down my beaming with joy face and I answered "There is nothing more I would rather do! YES!" And the place once again erupted in cheers and applause. Our money was absolutely worthless there that night. Everything was on the house. It was such a great impromtue party that happened there that night. We stayed until the place closed. We got a cop car ride home to my place that night. We had such wonderful sex on the patio under a brighter than normal starry-starry night. PLAY ME

A little over two weeks later a raging headache hit me from out of nowhere and I fainted from the pain. I came to very shortly after and was surrounded by all these concerned faces. I was told Paul was on the way. He took me to my doctor, both of us figuring it had something to do with the pregnancy. Tests were scheduled for the very next day at a specialist. And more test, and still even more. Five days later we got an answer we weren't expecting. I had cancer. A very rare brain cancer. Grade 4 astrocytoma, also know as Glioblastoma multiforme. And there is absolutely no cure. Once again, my world came tumbling down.

And it even gets worse still. A week after the diagnosis, I miscarried. The cancer? The stress? Who the hell knows?

Needless to say, we were devastated. And by 'we', I mean everybody in my life who know and love me. Paul was in short order a basket case. Eventually his boss and our friend Tony put him on administrative leave to be with me. Try as he may, Paul could only stand to be there for a few hours at a time. I feel so very sorry for him; I love him so much I can hardly stand it. Seeing his sadness and feeling his agony simply breaks my heart in two. Thank the Lord for my mother, she is a rock! She never left my side. She basically moved in with me. As the months came and went, I got weaker and frailer. My body weight plummeted and soon I could hardly recognize myself in the mirror. I spent upwards of a hundred thousand dollars on test and looking for cures. Nothing but defeat.

One of my biggest issues was sex. The cancer was taking it from me. My orgasms were always followed immediately with an almost blinding migraine. A drinkable morphine was prescribed. Drinking a shot immediately after an orgasm does the trick, but leaves me completely wasted and ready for sleep. I still get horny, but there's not too much we can do about it.

I began spending a lot of time on-line, looking to quail my sexual appetite somehow. That's how I met David MacGregor. At first it was just a sexual email correspondence. But soon I realized he was so much more then one of your typical horny, "I'd love to fuck you" schmucks I'd been use to hearing from. This guy had a brain. A very sharp and well educated brain. I finally (by the prodding of my mother) confessed my true self and what was going on in my soon to be over life. He helped me (and all of us actually) get past the pain and anger and helplessness and see the true nature of life itself. For that I will be eternally grateful. Thanks again David MacGregor!

My house has become a flop house of sorts. Around noon or so, my cop friends start showing up to visit. Mother loves to cook and truly loves feeding them. Dinner time has become quite the event. Several of my law firm friends began showing up too. I know of two romances that have begun because of it. It causes me great joy to know this. Sleep-Overs have become pretty common here. Mother, Paul and Tony regularly fall asleep with me in my bed watching movies late into the night. A young intern from my office named Amber has started showing up quite a lot, and several of the officers have begun asking about her. She's so funny and smart and so full of life and so very personable. We talk for hours on end. I enjoy her company a lot.

*The woman you know as Jessie Fox passed away peacefully in her sleep December 19th, 2010 at approximately 4 Am. The following story / email response to David MacGregor was left open and found on her laptop when her mother found her. It is unfinished.*

...I feel very good emotionally. Physically? I'm almost completely bed ridden... (Almost).

Amber came back last night at supper time. She stayed until all had left. My evening nurse who usually comes to bathe me had "called in sick" (or so I was told). Amber offered to help me with my evening shower. I was so nervous about it (what I'd been thinking earlier) I almost threw up. It's a large walk in shower and we've set it up with a bench and some other things to make my showers easier. She helped me undress and had me sit on the bench under the shower heads warm spray. I sat and watched as she began to undress. "The only way I know I can do this is to just get in there with you." she said matter-of-fact like. OMG David!!! She is SO fucking beautiful! She is SO fucking young too!

Amber came into the shower with me and went right to work. She started humming "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and I "named that tune". We immediately began playing "Name That Tune" and started laughing. She had me stand up so she could wash my privates. In the process of this she tells me "You're going to have to return the favor and wash me." and with that she gave me a very sensuous kiss. I felt her finger slip into my vagina. Still kissing she began slowly rubbing my clit. My hands were all over her! With one of her nipples in my mouth and two of my fingers in her vagina, a light went off in my head and I stopped what I was doing and sat back down. She asked me if I was OK and "What's wrong Jessie?"

"How much is Jordan paying you to do this with me?" I asked. (Oh, this SO had Uncle Jordan written all over it!)

The look in her face told me everything I wanted to know. I had hit the nail on the head yet again. But all those wonderful and enlightening things you've shared with me....they came to me there and then David. Amber began to uncontrollably cry and collapsed on the shower floor. It absolutely broke my heart. She laid her head in my lap and sobbed over and over begging me to forgive her. Right then and there I ordered her to stop. I gave her my COMPLETE forgiveness and told her there was nothing to forgive. There was only thanks to be spoken by me. Thanks to her and thanks to the Lord above for blessing me with such wonderful friends who would do such a wonderful thing for me as this. That's all the short version of what I said. The look in her eyes was such a delightful sight! Very soon the crying was over and the kissing and fondling was back in full swing. Other things came to mind as we continued. You know me David...I had to ask.