I was a Teenage Wereslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is a five-pointed star." She said. "It is strange. I've never been this close to another woman's pussy before. I never realized how cute yours was."

"Stop! We need to finish up before mom loses her shit. Let's go." I snapped afraid sis would do something and set off a chain reaction.

"Fine."

I swaddled my long mane of scarlet into the towel I had used to dry off in as I went to my room to dress. The curse of having long hair was that it took forever to dry. I dressed conservatively and helped mom finish cooking breakfast. Nenya had her phone in hand and was texting her friends as she appeared. That ended with a single withering glance from mom. I needed to learn how to do that. Sis put her phone away and set the table. Sunday was special and was wrapped in tradition. If we never ate together the rest of the week, we did on Sunday barring emergencies. The meal was consumed in silence and I for one was grateful.

"Are we going to talk about the muddy elephant in the room?" Mom asked once I had gotten up and poured everyone a cup of coffee. "Well?!"

"I had a crazy dream." I admitted. "At least I think it was a dream."

"I can't explain the mud, or my dream, or my poor broken ass." Narya giggled and we all laughed as the tension broke.

Just as it left it returned in the form of someone ringing the front doorbell. I held up my hand and got up to see who it was. The tension built with each step. The hunter had become the hunted my instincts screamed. I tried to dismiss the paranoia until I saw the man at the door. I answered the door and a handsome man in his late twenties maybe early thirties stood there holding up his detective badge.

"My name is Detective William Hartnell. I am looking for Nenya Von Dekker."

"I am Nenya, how can I help you?"

"I am checking on the suicide of Rachel Lauren. I understand that she assaulted you the night before her death."

"Yes... but seeing as she is dead, I don't see why you are here."

"She was very disturbed. I was wondering if she spoke to you before the attack."

"Why don't you come in and have some coffee and we can speak. We just finished having breakfast." I said and then shouted towards the kitchen. "Make sure you're dressed. A handsome young detective is coming in for coffee."

"I hope I'm not intruding." He added.

"No, my mother and sister adore young men. I prefer girls. Do you like sugar or creamer?"

"Both please," he replied. "Did Rachel tell you she was cursed?"

"Cursed? What kind of curse?" I asked as we stepped into the kitchen.

"Curse." Mom repeated. "Is he a cop or a witch doctor?"

"Well," the detective stammered as he caught sight of mom and sis. "Rachel, the suicide victim, believed she had contracted a rare type of lycanthropy."

"Wait, she thought she was a werewolf?" I asked.

"Not exactly," he stammered again. "She thought that she was bitten by... well... a wereslut." He spat out and we all busted out laughing. "I know, I know, she believed that when the moon was full, or her sex drive was aroused enough that she could grow a penis." We all fell silent when he spoke those words. "That is why she jumped off the building. She couldn't cope with having a co... penis. Her fiancé dumped her and that was the trigger. They had been close since childhood, poor thing."

"We got into a fight over a guy," I told him. "I am Bi detective. I like boys and girls. She got pissed off when I hit on this cute guy and that is when she bit me. What about you detective?"

"Huh? What about me?" he said blushing furiously.

"Could you date a girl that spontaneously grew a penis?" I asked, and I noticed how intent mom and sis watched us.

"No. I'd hate that kind of competition. If her dick were bigger than mine it would be a deal breaker for sure."

"Did she say how she contracted it in the first place?" Narya asked.

"Actually, she did. She told her mother a stripper named Candy bit her while giving her a lap dance."

"I take it there are a few ladies going by that particular moniker." I said and he nodded.

"I see a pattern," Mom declared. "If such a thing were to exist and that is a real big if, and it were some sort of genetic disease so far the only carriers are women. I guess if a man contracted it, they would be a werewhore, as in man whore. Would they grow breasts, or would their penis get longer, thicker, and harder?"

"Jeez Mom, you said that like you could almost taste it," Narya commented. "Would you like some bacon detective? It is nice and crispy."

"What woman hasn't wondered what it would be like to have one, a penis I mean. Just to be able to pee standing up would be worth it." Mom added with a smile.

"I think I have enough for my report. If you have any questions here is my card." He said, and mom took the card instead.

"Just in case," Mom replied. "Who knows, I might wake up in the middle of the night and forget where I placed my night stick or handcuffs."

The detective thanked us for the coffee and left rather hastily. We had a good laugh over that. Then the conversation turned towards that damn muddy elephant. Lycanthropy wasn't real... was it? I had seen the prints on the side of the house. I had blacked out but the flashes of memory were too strong to ignore. I tried to apologize to Narya, but she was too caught up in her own thoughts to accept.

"Hartnell... Hartnell... where have I heard that name before?" Narya was mumbling.

"He was the detective that broke that serial killer case last year. He sent the Master to jail for life. He was the one using the internet to lure women into BDSM relationships and then disappearing them. Gives the lifestyle a bad name." Mom grumbled.

"The lifestyle huh?" Narya chided her with a smile. "You weren't kidding about the handcuffs, were you?"

"Nope." She said and then they both looked at me. "How are you handling all of this?"

"All of what?" I asked. "Do you really think I've contracted lycanthrope? Really?!"

"I don't know. Last night was just the first night of the full moon. Moonrise is..."

"...Ten thirty-two." Sis finished. "We'll keep an eye on you."

"I don't believe any of this." I said frowning. "But what if this is true? What the hell are we going to do?"

"I have that metal chair your grandpa gave me. It is in the basement, we'll bring it up, wash it off, and handcuff you to it. I don't think you are a monster, but this could be a psychosis of some sort." Mom said and I knew there was no arguing with her.

"I've got an idea." Narya suggested. "Let's all take one hour to do as much research online we can get done and then meet back here and compare notes."

"Works for me," I said feeling the weight of the unknown settling onto my shoulders. "I'll be in my bedroom."

I left them without a backward glance. I grabbed a water bottle and headed up to my room. Lycanthrope. I remember when my Uncle Davros was around, and we would sit down and watch the classic monster movies. I preferred them to all the crap they put out today. Lon Chaney Jr. was the bomb as the werewolf. Then there was Boris Karloff as the living mummy, he set it all into motion. I settled onto my bed, ear buds in, music blaring, my tablet computer in my trembling hands.

"Let's see what we can find out about werewolf legends." I muttered as the music drowned out my words.

Viking berserkers were said to be possessed by the spirits of wolves. They would bite their shields to get into a frenzy before battle. They were unleashed upon their enemies often killing foes even after being mortally wounded, a wound that would have killed any lesser warrior. Werewolves and vampires share a common history and were at one time indistinguishable. They were feared and people that had been accused of being a werewolf suffered the same fate as witches either burned or hung. Silver has long been a purifying force and repellent to the forces of evil. Silver? I looked at my jewelry box. I had plenty of silver jewelry. What if it burned me? I had to try. I took out the ear buds and got to my feet.

"Only one way to be sure." I whispered. I opened my box and opened my hand with fingers splayed and pressed the palm of my hand over the contents of the box. "Here goes nothing."

That is what happened, nothing. I picked up my most expensive silver ring and cupped it in my hand. I almost wanted to scream 'it doesn't burn'. I nearly dropped to my knees in relief. I slipped the ring on and looked at the large pale stone fixed into the antique setting. I returned to my research.

"I wonder what ever happened to him?" I said to myself. "Let's see." I Googled Davros Lekad and found only the old news articles about his disappearance after the lab accident and the fire that burned down his company. "I know he's alive."

The hour was up, and I returned to the kitchen. Mom was putting a sheet of premade chocolate chip cookies into the oven. I watched her bend over and my eyes drifted to her ass. I see where Narya gets it. I snatched at my hand when a jolt of pain hit me. My hiss of pain alerted her, and she smiled.

"Naughty girl," Mom purred. "I appreciate it though, but you shouldn't be checking out your old mom like that."

"You're not old, just mature." I fired back pushing back the lewd thoughts that had flooded my mind. "Besides you have a well-hung young man to service you."

"Service me? Wow, I feel like an old sex machine." We both laughed. "You are wearing his ring." Mom said spying the silver ring. "Did he tell you about it?" She asked.

"No. He gave it to me a week before... you know." I said feeling a pang of loss. "I miss him."

"I know sweetie." Mom said her voice cool and even. "You were spared his darker nature. I'll leave it at that. Let me tell you about the ring." She said as she pulled out the gallon of milk for the cookies. "I love cold milk with cookies right out of the oven. Let me think... I was just out of high school when he and I went camping. There were supposed to be six of us, but the others backed out at the last minute. We had supplies for six, especially the booze. Your great grandfather owned property that butted up against a national park. Your Uncle Davros inherited it when our grandad passed away. I got it when he blew himself up. Anyway, we spent five days in the cabin alone." She paused and frowned as if weighing whether to tell me something. "The thing fell out of the sky on the third night. We were already outside, and we stopped what we were doing to investigate. The thing had smashed into an ancient tree and busted it to bits. We stopped the small fire that it had caused. It cooled quickly and we used thin tree limbs to form a makeshift carrier. I never touched it. Davros was enthralled by it. He forgot I existed and for that I was grateful."

"You are talking about a meteor and..." I began just as Narya appeared.

"No! He didn't force me to do anything I didn't want to do." Mom admitted. "I was drunk and horny... I regret that he was my first is all. It ruined things between us. I think that is why he left everything to me. The large stone on your ring came from that thing that night."

"I've never heard of meteoric gems." I said and the timer for the cookies dinged. "Yum! I could use some chocolate about now."

The house was filled with the smell of freshly baked cookies. As we munched on the snack, we shared what information we had gleaned from various sights. While I had focused on legends and lore, sis had delved into historic cases of people that believed they were either a werewolf or vampire. Mom took a similar tack by examining the mental illness surrounding it.

"We get the word lunacy from the concept of moon madness." Mom explained. "Lunatic... and of course Lycanthrope."

"It is a worldwide phenomenon." I said as I sipped my milk. "You name an ancient culture and they have a story about people turning into animals or the undead. Did you know there is a Japanese legend about a ninja vampire? His name was Nishi Oka. His bloodlust knew no limit and the gods cursed him. It is a terrible tale. The fact that I can touch silver surely means that this is all a misunderstanding."

That single fact was enough to settle all our nerves and lower our collective guards. If only I knew what would happen, but I had no idea the pain and pleasure I would inflict on one I loved so dear. Narya went out with her girlfriends. Mom stayed home with me just in case. We decided to watch an old movie that had just arrived on Netflix. Sis was dressed to kill and faltered at the front door. She offered to stay home but mom assured everything would be fine. I fixed some coffee since we would be staying up to make sure sis got home okay. Mom was upstairs taking a shower. I had just hit the button to start the coffee when the heat flash struck.

"Oh!" I gasped as my hormones went from zero to ten in seconds flat. "No!" I growled as I unzipped my jeans and let the fall to the floor. "Dear god... it's huge!"

I was drawn upstairs. I was naked now and hunting my prey. My vision had narrowed to a lusty tunnel and there in my sight was my mother brushing her hair. Her back was to me as I soundlessly slipped into her room. Mom was naked and her clothes set out at the foot of her bed. She rose and as she turned, I slipped in behind her. She picked up her shirt and raised it above her head I pounced.

"Oh... you scared me!" She cried out as my hands cupped her breasts. "UNNNN... don't... do... this!" She moaned as my erection slid under her pussy. She looked down and whimpered when she saw my length and girth. "Dear god... that won't fit... UNNNNN your hands... your eyes!" She gasped when she looked over her shoulder.

I kissed away her reluctance. I propelled her against the wall with her hands trapped in mine above her head. I kissed her neck and as her body squirmed the voice spoke through me. The beast spoke to her.

"Surrender to me!" It growled as its long tongue lashed her nipple. "Give it to me willingly Vilya!"

"What do you want?" She asked her eyes half lidded and her nipples fully erect. "Not there!" She cried out as I pinned her wrists with one of my hands and moved my free hand between her legs. "Oh god so gentle and yet so hungry."

"I want your body." The beast demanded. "I want to impale you on this." It said as it took one of her hands and placed it on my erection. "I want to feel you wrapped around me woman."

"I can't take it anymore!" She whimpered. "Fine. Do it." She said but the beast hesitated as it spun her around and had her face the wall.

"Stick your ass out for me." It growled and she complied. "Good. Now beg me for it. Beg for my cock."

"What?" She gasped when the head was poised to penetrate.

"You heard me." The beast whispered in her ear. "I want you to beg for it." It repeated as the tip brushed against her labia.

"UNNNNN... oh my god forgive me! Fuck me! I need it!" She cried out just before her power of speech was robbed from her. "IRK!"

My hips slammed forward. I cried out as I began moving. I reached up and grabbed her by her freshly brushed hair. I pulled her hair back as I pounded her from behind. I needed to see her expression.

"Whore." I told her. "You look like a whore. I like it." I said as I planted hot kisses on her neck. Her lips moved but nothing came out. "I get that a lot lately. You can suck my cock later. First, I want to plant my seeds in your womb. I am ancient and forever. I am moon clad and eternal."

Mom climaxed so hard her knees gave out. I pulled out, tossed her onto her bed with ease, and began eating her out. My tongue snaked into her pussy. Her back arched as her ass left the bed. I cupped her ass cheeks, held her aloft, and tongue fucked her cunt. If she thought I was going to give her a break she was wrong. Mom cried out and begged me to stop I refused.

"Please! I'm losing my mind!" She wailed as her body shook.

"You want me to stop." I asked as I withdrew my tongue from her pussy. "Make your wishes clear."

"Please give my poor little pussy a break... please!" She said her lower lip trembling.

"Okay." I said and lowered my head between her legs again.

"Wait! I thought you said okay." She cried out. "Oh... OH! UNNNNN my ass! You evil little bitch!"

My tongue slithered through her sphincter and deep into her rectum. I ignored her pleas as I worked her ass until she climaxed again. She was a shaking mess as I stood up. My erection was poised to strike. I turned away to leave. Mom let out a sound. It was weak and barely audible. I stopped and tilted my head and waited.

"Don't... go..." She whispered. "Don't leave me like this."

"If I stay," I growled as the beast laughed behind my eyes. "I'll break you... your body... your ass... and your spirit."

"Stay." She begged and I laughed.

I looked around the room and spied her dressing mirror. Perfect. I hauled her up and over my shoulder. She let out a yelp of surprise. I balanced her and walked towards the mirror. I slowly turned so that she was facing the mirror. She was about to ask me what was going on I eased two fingers between her labia. Her body shook as I slowly fingered her. I snuck a peek over my shoulder to see her reflection. What a lewd face she was making. I teased her and savored the noises she was making.

"I am a whore." She whispered as her body shivered. "Your eyes!" Mom gasped in surprise.

"I know." I said ignoring her comment about my eyes. "It is time you earned your keep." I chuckled as I one handed the full-length mirror and placed it in front of the bed. "Now you'll have an audience of one."

I set her on the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. She never hesitated even as the fever raged inside of her. Her skin was covered in perspiration as she crawled over to me and took me in hand. She commented about her boy toy and compared my erection to his. I fought the urge to grab her by the hair and do her work for her. She saw my displeasure and began licking. As she caressed my balls, she used her tongue to trace the vein running beneath. I moaned as her free hand began stroking the length while her mouth engulfed the tip. Her tongue swirled around the head as she double fisted the beast. I regarded her reflection in the mirror and admired her ass in all its glory.

"I see where Narya gets hers from." I complimented her.

I never knew what a talented cocksucker my mother was. Every time I got close to climaxing, she stopped and let me cool down just enough. She managed to do that four times before she double fisted my cock and swallowed my load as my roar echoed throughout the house. The beast wasn't subdued in fact it was hungrier than ever. She turned to face the mirror, backed up, and impaled her pussy on my erection. She watched herself as she worked my cock with the same skill her mouth and hands had. I grew close to my next orgasm when I blacked out.

I was outside. I looked down and was surprised to find that I was dressed. I sniffed the air and caught the distinct scent of Detective Hartnell's cologne. I had smelled it when he visited the house earlier.

"Detective." I said not turning to face him.

"How?!" He asked with a hint of fear in his voice.

"I can smell your cologne. You are quite generous with it." I said and he laughed. "Why are you following me?"

"I wanted to know." He said as if that explained it all.

"The girl that killed herself. You want to know why?" I asked and glanced over my shoulder. "I think I can answer that for you. Perhaps it will even give you a measure of peace."

"I doubt it, but I am listening." He replied his voice tinged with sorrow.

"Let me explain it in terms that apply to her." I paused to collect my thoughts. "Imagine someone that you find really attractive. They are hauntingly beautiful, and your body reacts to them. Your mouth begins to water, your hands ache to touch them, and your jeans get a bit tighter. Got it?" I asked and he nodded. "Good. The longer you are around them the more you want them." I continued watching him intently. "You want to taste them, grope them, and of course be intimate with them."