I was a Teenage Wereslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did. She entered it and I came here. Those were my orders." He informed her.

"Of course, you'd be here when the last heir perished. It is only fitting." She jabbered. "What did you think of my late successor?"

"You were right to fear her." Kane replied. "She is strong."

"Is?" Rowena harrumphed. "If that stupid yank had done her job instead of biting her this wouldn't have escalated. In the end it is the same. No more heirs and I can sleep without nightmares."

Lady Talbot leaned back and closed her eyes. The weariness of over a century of plotting, planning, and killing. Now at last her task was complete. She had hunted them down and destroyed the titan's bloodline. What a fool!

"You appear quite pleased with yourself." Kane said shattering her sense of peace. She looked up and regarded him. Something was different about him but what was it?

"No!" She shrieked as she leapt to her feet. His shirt was open, and the amulet was gone. "Where is it?!" Rowena demanded as a smell reached the edge of her perception.

"You know the rules as well as I do. I cannot give it away. It must be taken from me." He reminded her.

"I know that!" She yelled as she sniffed the air. "What the hell is that stink?! It smells like turpentine."

Kane smiled and lifted his gaze. Rowena spun and looked up. The painting behind her desk had been replaced. The canvas was moving as if it were breathing. It bowed outward and then a cloth diaphragm it sunk into the wall behind it. Impossible! She screamed as the tentacles lashed out from the depths of canvas. They wrapped around her limps, her torso, and penetrated her body in the most intimate way. Terror and ecstasy blended as Lady Rowena Talbot the 32nd Duchess of Essex was lifted off her feet. She couldn't scream with the phallic tentacle buried between her lips. She was slowly and inexorably drawn into the rippling plane of oil and canvas. Her eyes wide with horror she was born into the painting.

The front door of the manor house slammed shut.

"Bitch! Whore! Slut!" Nenya cursed as she yelled for Rowena. "Come on out you lying filthy bitch!"

"You just missed her." Kane called down from the second floor. "She just... departed."

"Coward!" The redhead shrieked. "If I ever lay eyes on her again... fine! Now what?"

"As executor of her estate I should explain your inheritance and the extent of your wealth and influence." Kane offered with a genuine smile. "Welcome home Lady von Dekker."

"I like the sound of that." Nenya replied with a smile.

She followed him to her new office. She regarded the ancient desk fashioned from English Oak. Arranged around the walls were photos and paintings of the Talbot family. The painting just behind Kane was unusual and stood out. It depicted a woman facing away from the viewer. She was wearing a long emerald green gown and marking her left shoulder blade an unusual birthmark. Kane gestured for her to sit down. He took out the paperwork and read the last will and testament of the Lady Rowena Talbot. She had left her everything. The manor house, the night club, and the money to maintain both for the foreseeable future and beyond. There were a few stipends set aside for loyal staff as well as Kane himself.

"It is official now that I have read the will to you. May I have the honor to be the first to greeting you officially as Lady Nenya Talbot-Von Dekker."

They got to their feet and she pulled him into a hug. He patted her back lightly as she looked up at the unusual painting. The birthmark was gone! The material that had been off to the side was now covering the entire shoulder. The shock and understanding hit her like a physical blow. She trembled in his arms.

"You said she departed." Nenya said her voice barely a whisper.

"She has." He chuckled. "Rowena is no longer on the earthly plane."

"What happens if I burn the painting?" I asked feeling pity for her.

"She dies. She will be burned alive." He explained smiling at Nenya.

"I see. How many?" She growled. "How many went through what I did and died?"

"All of them." He replied. "Oh, wait... twelve. Over the last twelve decades... oh, I never realized that before, ha, she has been averaging one every ten years."

"Leave it. Put it somewhere dark and safe." I said. "I don't want anyone ever finding it. Understood?"

"Yes Lady." Kane said with a bow. "No one will lay eyes on that painting as long as I live."