I was a Teenage Wereslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am a personal friend of the Lady Talbot." I replied.

"Lady Talbot... you must be the Yank she mentioned. Your tickets will be waiting at the door."

Click!

"We have tickets. I need a shower." I said, and Artemis joined me.

She was affectionate as we took turns washing each other. Greg changed into clubbing clothes as we picked out what to wear. I didn't miss that one of the drawers in the chest belonged to him. Was he just a roommate or something more? I bit back the jealousy again. Greg drove, and I felt a pang of fear. I had used Lady Talbot's name to get the tickets, but she had already mentioned me to whoever I had spoken to on the phone. I had a strange thought. What if the dreams didn't just flow downstream but up as well? I put the thought out of my mind as we drove through London by night. I felt a thrill of familiarity and a sense of coming home. We had to park two blocks from the club, and we had other patrons join us on the walk there. I am a social animal and I was in my element now. By the time we reached the club I had made friends with six of the folks in our little party. While they took a spot in line I boldly went up to the doorman and once more name dropped.

"Hold on." He said and whispered into his throat mike. "Oh, it is you. Welcome to the Club Hips."

"Hips, that is an odd name." I commented as the doorman replied.

"It stands for Hiding in Plain Sight... Hips." He said and then added. "Enjoy yourself."

The dance floor was jumping, and the music supplied by a live local band, Diabolical Camel Toe. I loved dancing and the music was amazing. I kept an eye on my surroundings since I was new to London and I half expected Lady Talbot to make an appearance. The lights dimmed as overhead lasers and spinning strobes gave the dance floor an otherworldly feel. Around me I caught eyes shining in the dark, a flash of gleaming canines, and slender pointed ears poking out from long manes of hair. Artemis seemed oblivious or was used to this. I tried to dismiss it as cosmetics, contact lenses, or any other rational explanation, but my gut screamed no. This was all real and I was surrounded by inhuman beings like myself. I wasn't alone here.

The lights came back up and we hit the bar. When I approached one of the bartenders, she refused to serve me. She gestured to the metallic steps to the left. Those steps led up to a private area that looked out over the dance floor and the rest of the club. Artemis and I hit the steps and the slender woman watching the double glass doors bowed and pulled the door open for us. We stepped in and there was perhaps a dozen or so individuals standing in line to meet none other than the club's owner the Lady Talbot.

"Rowena," I tall statuesque brunette said and bent to kiss Lady Talbot's ring. "It is good to have you back. Will She be attending?"

"I don't know." Rowena replied. "It is good to be back Elenda. You are looking great. Whatever you are doing, do more."

One after the other these gorgeous people bowed, knelt, or otherwise showed allegiance to the Lady. Ten minutes we stood there, and I was trying to find something snappy or worthy of this great woman. We were next and I watched the short stocky man trembling hold up something swaddled in crimson silk and carrying the Talbot family crest. Rowena sat up and showed great interest.

"I have labored for months." He said in a rich baritone voice. "It is as perfect as I could accomplish in so short a time. I took your drawings and made it manifest my Lady."

"Durinen, your work is without peer. No one comes close to the skill you have mastered over your long life. I am honored to receive your gift. Make yourself at home and we will talk later."

"My Lady!" He said weeping with joy as she handed over the bundle to her.

He trundled off wiping his eyes free of tears. We stepped forward, but before I could even speak Artemis knelt and place her head in Rowena's lap. What the hell?

"You brought her to me." Lady Talbot purred. "I knew you could. Have you fallen in love with her?"

"Yes Mistress." Artemis moaned. "I love her as deeply as I do you."

"Excellent! I give you to her as a gift." Rowena said and I realized she was speaking to me. "Few of us take to the Gift as well as you. How do the Yanks say it? As a fish does to water. This is for you." Rowena continued as she took the short man's gift and gave it to me. "I had him make it for you. You must keep it close, always. Promise me."

"I promise." I agreed as I took it into my hands. "What is it?" I asked and she just smiled.

"Unwrap it and find out." Rowena urged as she stroked Artemis' hair.

I took my time. This was something extremely rare and wonderful. I didn't know why I felt that way, but I have been running on instinct since I was bitten. I pulled the first fold of cloth away, then the next, until finally I was looking down was the dagger and its sheath. It was gorgeous! I don't normally like weapons, but you could see the love and attention to detail that went into its creation. The sheath was made from a soft supple dark leather. The Talbot's heraldic beast was stitched into the side of the sheath the wolf sinister. I popped the snap and slowly drew the dagger free. I didn't know much about smithing but there was something unusual about this weapon. I turned it over in my hands a few times and couldn't find a rivet, a seam, or any demarcation point between blade and grip.

"It is all one piece." I commented aloud.

"It is indeed," the diminutive man declared. "Look at the metal tell me what you see Lady."

I felt the weight of it and the dagger was surprisingly light and yet had a sense of strength. The metal itself played tricks on my eyes. No matter where I held it, it always seemed to be shrouded in shadows. The metal swallowed up the light falling on it. I took a step back to make sure no one was close and slashed the air a few times and it seemed to gobble up the ambient sound around me as well. The shape of the blade was unusual. The spine was formed into two crests like waves crashing on the surface of the ocean. The edge was a long drawn out S shape like that of a woman's backbone. The handle had the appearance of being traditionally wrapped. but it was artistic only. The entire weapon was a single piece of metal formed and shaped to perfection. It was flawlessly balanced in my hand and I suspected if I threw it the dagger would fly true to its mark.

"It drinks in light and sound. The blade is balanced for my hand or thrown. It is beautiful." I said and the man wept a second time.

"I told you." Rowena said. "Put it away and let us celebrate."

"Thank you," I said and felt awkward as I sheathed the weapon. "I have nothing for you."

"Nor do I expect anything. We are family after a fashion." She said and then was interrupted. "Oh good, she is here. I wondered how long it would take for her to track me down. Artemis take the dagger and stand aside for the night. Your lady dearest is going to challenge an unwanted guest of mine. Quick... before she arrives. Look you behind me do you see the double doors? Yes? Good. When our guest arrives take her there and let your nature take its course. No, I don't mean harm her."

"Rowen Talbot," a strong female voice said as she entered the private area. "I found you at last."

"Why if it isn't Paula Elaine Quatermass, as I live and breathe." She fired back. "Have you had the pleasure of meeting my ward. This gorgeous creature is Nenya Von Dekker and your challenge. Defeat her and I will make all my secrets public. If she breaks you, I'll let you two iron out the details on your own."

I reacted to her, even from this distance, I knew she was special. We circled each other before Rowena's high-backed chair. I took in her measure as well as her beauty. Quatermass, that was an unusual name, and yet strangely familiar. She was gorgeous! I suspected her mother was Eastern European. There were clear signs of either Russian or Slavic bloodline in her features. She could have been a model with that kind of beauty. Honey brown eyes, high cheek bones, a delicate nose, and a small full mouth. A long kissable neck, an amazing rack with tits that wanted to be caressed and made love to. She was in great shape and I guessed either danced or studied martial arts. She was fit but not bulked up like some female athletes tended towards. Paula was a little shorter than me, but in the high heels she was wearing we stood eye to eye. She was clearly nervous by the way she clenched and unclenched her fingers. We were wasting time. The plume of heat inside of me was hotter than I had experienced so far. She was sweating before she was ten feet from me. The closer she got the more pronounced her state of arousal. She stumbled and I closed the distance and took her hand. We both gasped when our skin touched.

"Interesting." I said and tugged gently. "This way Quatermass."

"Who are you?" She asked her mind in a fog of unquenchable arousal.

"The girl that is going to rock your world." I replied as the assembled member of Rowena's court clapped, laughed, and leered.

"Oh... good... right?" She mumbled.

I nudged the doors open with my foot as I held the poor gal in my arms. She really was in a bad way. My gift had reached a new level and she was my first. I moved behind Paula and unbuttoned her blouse. Her black lace bra unhooked in the front and soon my hands were cupping her naked tits. She gasped and instinctively ground her ass against me. I kissed her neck and she let out a new noise and begged for more. I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and I ordered her to bend down and pick it up. I wanted a better look at her ass.

"Damn." I growled see that panty clad ass flesh.

"I'm glad you like." She stammered her entire body covered in sweat. "What now?"

"Now, you kneel, crawl over, and undo my slacks." I ordered her and she dreamily nodded.

Paula tossed the skirt over her shoulder, shrugged off her blouse, and her bra landed on top of her skirt. She knelt and exaggerated her movements as she crawled over to me. The confines of my slacks were becoming stifling. Paula reached me and I watched intently as she unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them. Paula let out a gasp of surprise when my cock sprang out and nearly smacked her in the eye.

"Surprise!" I said and she needed no prompting.

Ensnared and seduced Paula stroked me and even planted a kiss on the head before making love to it. I let my slacks drop to the floor and stepped out of them. My body felt hotter than ever and a pressure was building inside of me. Rivulets of sweat streamed down and over my flesh. It needed an outlet and Paula seemed the obvious choice. I slid my fingers into her hair and made a fist.

"I am going to fuck your throat." I growled as my vision narrowed. "I can barely see."

A guttural sound that was more animal than human escaped by throat. I thrust my hips and shook as I tried and failed to hold onto my humanity. That primal something was clawing its way out of me and my sanity was slipping away as I tumbled into the red haze. There were flashes of consciousness and staggered imagery of faces known and unknown. A roar of triumph burned my throat as I announced to the world. I am alive!

I came to in a huge porcelain tub. The water was filled to the rim and the slightest movement sent water over the edge and onto the marble floor. I opened my eyes and saw the strange milky quality of the bath water. I moved my hand through the liquid and strands of what appeared to be webbing or silk gathered between my fingers.

"Ewww!" I whispered. "Damn!" I growled as my throat was too sore to speak.

I stood and spied a sign that read shower. I fought the last of the dizziness and staggered across the slick polished stone floor to the chamber beyond. The chamber was round with a twenty-foot ceiling that was a vaulted arch. There were characters etched into the floor that read 'stand here'. I limped over the central stone and felt the floor shudder, heard the stones above my head grind as they split apart letting a torrent of ice-cold water fall onto me. I stood in the middle of an artificial waterfall. I loved the way the water pounded my flesh and muscles. I lifted my arms upward and arched my back embracing it.

"I had it designed from the real thing." Rowena whispered from the open doorway. "How are you faring?" She asked I touched my throat. "Yes, of course, forgive me darling." She purred. "Enjoy your shower... um... clothing has been set out for you. Come down to eat whenever you feel like it."

She seemed upset. Why was Lady Talbot looking at me like that? I would worry about it later for now my aching body needed attention. After a nice long body pounding waterfall shower, I dried off and dressed. I had my hair up in a towel and felt amazing, hungry but more alive than I can ever remember. I sniffed the air and followed my nose to the dining room. I stepped into the sun room and it hit me I was no longer at the club but within the confines of Talbot Manor.

"I must have really tied one on last night." I whispered my throat still sore as hell.

"Those are the rumors Lady." The young woman dressed as a traditional English maid replied. "I was informed you'd require a full English breakfast. Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee, two sugars and a nice splash of creamer... please." I added as an afterthought. I sniffed the air and caught the scent of another woman in the room. "Show yourself... I can smell you."

"Now that would be a trick." A woman said as the chair next to me moved on its own and the wood creaked as someone sat down. "My name is Isabella Griffon, Professor Griffon if you like or Isabella if things go where I hope they do."

"I saw you in my dream," I said, and she laughed. "You know what I mean."

"I do indeed. Your condition has kept me busy for several years. The hard part was separating fact from fiction. Genetics has a great deal to do with how well you bond with the virus. I suspect one or more of your ancestors had this affliction. Your ability to bond with it is quite extraordinary." She said as I ate.

"I don't understand." I admitted. "I've done my best to grasp what has happened to me. The dreams have filled in small portions, but I am still learning what I have become. Last night felt a lot different."

"Indeed, it was," Griffon replied her tone soft and dreamy.

"Your invisibility doesn't protect you against me." I said and she let out a deep guttural moan. "Is it pheromones?"

"Uh huh!" She moaned. "I am so fucking wet."

"I wore a skirt, just in case." I offered and the chair went flying backwards as she crawled under the table. "Oh yeah, this is amazing having an invisible woman sucking me off. Slow down and take your time!"

"MMMHMMMM!" She moaned as she licked and sucked.

I sat watching my food get cold. I didn't care. Griffon was talented in the oral department and I told her so. Since her mouth was full, I went on a little rant.

"One of my dreams mentioned a last name, Corvinus. My great aunt's maiden name was Corvinus. Is that what you meant before? If she was related to the woman in my dream, I might have had a dormant version of the virus in my system. The bite might have triggered a latent condition." I gasped when she deepthroated me. "Speaking of family, are you related to the other invisible woman? Or are you in fact the same woman? If you are how the hell are you still around?"

She ignored my question and having me at full mast crawled out from under the table and attacked. I was shoved away from the table. She straddled me facing towards me and impaled her body onto my erection.

"Damn that feels amazing! I never get tired from fucking you crazy bitches." She growled. "UNNNNN! Not my nipples!" She cried out as I blindly felt around and found her vulnerable tits. I bit her nipples lightly, but it was enough to get her attention. "Sorry! I am used to being the aggressor."

"If you don't behave, I will violate that invisible ass of yours!" I threatened and she laughed.

"Better have tried and failed. No one has ever violated it ever." She said proudly. "No matter how strong you may be, or how fast, there is no way..."

I brought my hand up and cupped the side of her face gently. The contact was electric and left her speechless. I didn't push or even bring it up again. I let the idea burrow into her thoughts. She would have to decide. I wouldn't push the matter.

"Shut up and fuck me." I whispered.

I caught the scent of someone approaching. The closer they got the stronger their odor. I sniffed the air as my brain tried to correlate the smell with the owner. It was none other than Lady Rowena Talbot. I heard her gasp of surprise which was followed by a soft chuckle.

"Is the food not to your liking?" She asked her voice a silky whisper.

"NNNNNo..." I replied through clenched teeth as Griffon squeezed her pussy muscles as she rode me.

"You aren't supposed to have your desert before breakfast." Rowena chastised me. "Especially when you have something as sweet as a slutty tart."

"Coming!" Griffon cried out as I felt her body lean against me trembling violently.

"Ha! I knew it!" Talbot exclaimed as she took Griffon's chair and sat. "You couldn't resist, could you?"

"Absolutely not," the invisible woman said as she panted. "I see why you chose her."

"Indeed, old friend." Rowena replied affectionately. "Are you attending the party at the club tonight?"

"Try and keep me away." She replied. "Let me finish her off and I'll let you two speak in private."

Griffon began moving again squeezing as she rose up and relaxing as she dropped down. I was gasping and shaking in no time at all. Rowena watched intently enjoying my expressions. I warned her that I was close, but she just picked up her pace. I howled as I climaxed as was surprised not to see my deposit beneath her transparent skin.

"My flesh isn't transparent," She whispered in my ear. "My flesh bends the light that falls upon it. Every cell drink up ambient radiation but only turns away those that fall under the visual spectrum."

"So infrared or ultraviolet cameras could see you." I said and she kissed me before departing.

"That is a sore point for her," Lady Talbot explained. "She sees the world in shades of heat, ultraviolet rays, and even WIFI radiation. Griffon is unique. If you are wise you will cultivate a relationship with her."

"Are you angry with me?" I asked and she smiled.

"No. I envy you." She replied shocking me. "I have been alive for more years than I like to admit and in all that time I have only experienced one plume. You have in mere months experienced two with perhaps more to come. I think it is your connection to Corvinus." She said voicing my own theory. "You will reach heights I can only dream of." She fell silent her expression weary and sad. "I hoped after I had the dream that I would experience more and increase my connection with Her."

"The titan?" I asked and she nodded. "The world is far stranger than I ever imagined."

"You have no idea, that is why I am throwing a party at the club tonight. You need to meet your future serfs and allies. It has taken decades to create alliances, bribe, and seduce the near human and those so far removed as to be gods and monsters. This is a test of your mental fortitude. Come, let me give you a tour of your new home."

I used the technique I had learned from the dream and dismissed my erection. I followed her and saw the long line of Talbots that had called this place home. She knew them all, every oil painting had a story, every photograph a distant cousin that held the manor house in trust until her return. So many objects from across the empire, a diminished empire. The sun never set on it at its height but now the sun was fading as all glory must depart in time. She had endured two world wars and other conflicts before and after. This new age of thinking machines made her feel obsolete. The mysteries once hidden in the shadows would be revealed. Detectives like Quatermass would eventually reveal the existence of terrors as old as the world itself. There were walking nightmares that could shatter human society with little effort and didn't only because we didn't merit the effort. We amused them and if we continued to do so we had a certain value. This and other secrets she divulged to me. Rowena looked exhausted and perhaps I could give her a reason to endure.