All Comments on 'I Was Bored Ch. 02'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Why do you love sluta?

I love the first chapter, with a wife pleaseing her husband.

Now is another slut wife/whimp husband storie. I'm no longer interested in tge sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more but eding will be same as all

Well, I really have to agree with the other commentor.

The guy has turned into a wimp. It won't be long now before he is sucking cum from her pussy after every son of a bitch in the neighborhood has fucked her and deposited a load in her pussy, mouth ,and ass. Naturally she has never had a douche to clean herself up. It just wouldn't be appropriate.

He will be so proud of her that he will suck all the neighbors cocks, and let them all fuck him in the ass too, just like his wife.

He will encourage Jerry and the boys to knock her up, so he can raise her bastard kids. Jerry may even get a black friend to knock her up so the humiliation will be complete.Jerry will have the couple go to the store, and wal-Mart with a sign on her that says "slut whore", and one on him around his neck that says "slut whore's husband". A pointed hat on his head with horns that says cuckolded by all my neighbors,with a long list of names of all that that have fucked her.

Last but not least, Jerry will forbid the couple to never have sex with each other again, and they will all live happily everafter with hubby having his sexual release with the wife sticking a splintered ballbat up his ass until he gets a nut, or even worse, maybe Jerry will have him castrated.

I liked the first chapter too, but I can see the MDOM shit coming.

I am fumunda cheeze but the god damned sign in won't let me leave a comment

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
LOL!! At the last comment

Adding something to that (something worse): Bob will be known for the wimp he is and will be fired. Sue knowing that they will need money, she will then start to dress him as a SLUT and send him to the streets to have sex for money like a hooker in heat. Time will pass and they would have collected enough money to transform Bob into a woman and name "her" Barbara.....

To Author: Sorry for my last post, but reading too much wimp husband stories makes me realize that these wimps deserve this kind of faith. If a husband wants to share his wife to others, let him be, BUT the thing I will never understand is: WHY do they let themmselves be dominated by the wife's lover, or worst yet, their wife?? Oh well....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
KnowsHisPlace

The very domineering arrogant neighbor is taking charge and enjoys rubbing little hubby's nose in it. This tall leggy goddess of a bride is just too hot to handle for her rather passive hubby. She reluctantly finds herself being taken control of and "forced" to perform for a forceful well endowed stud. This gorgeous wife's protests and nonconsent only seem to spur on the advances of their aggressive neighbor. Eventually hubby finds himself being denied, teased and humiliated until he is reduced to serving his beautiful bride on his knees. He develops a fetish for her seamed nylons, lacy panties, and soiled lingerie. This leggy beauty finds herself teasing and dominating her hubby, while the neighbor dominates them both.

Thank you for a very promising bit of erotic writing. Much more to come we hope. Thanks again for a fine job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
lovedit

i hope ther's more to follow... screw what the other readers say. i think it was very erotic.. looking forward to part 3.

stonecratestonecrateabout 20 years ago
Over the top

I liked the first installment much better and it was a little more believable. The second chapter when over the top having the wife suck off a man her husband nor her liked. Also having the wife walk over topless was not very believable. I can't imagine so eary on in such a journey they would be willing for neighbors to know what they were up to. I will read the third chapter, I just hope it is more realistic; a little control when writing about people loosing control, is an art I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sometimes its more fun to read it backwards

I started at the tail end (or, at least, the most published one), and had to be filled in on the details. This is working to be a GREAT story. I'm not a wimp of a husband by any means, but now I'm jealous that I don't have a neighbor that I'd consider good enough for my wife to suck off and be a slut for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Written

Very good writing. I sense a change coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not realistic

The normal quantity of semen is 1/2 to 1 teaspoon. A tablespoon would be impossible. So the idea that idea she could not swallow it all is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
They are all wrong

I can't agree with a lot of the men here. I've been married to my wife for over 30 yrs and we were stale. We went to one of her friend parties, where, believe it or not, I encouraged another man to kiss and fondle my wife. similiar to Jerry. I found it erotic to see them together. Others in the room expected me to be mad, but, the husbands thinking was like mine...I have a wife tha looks good enough that this ohter man finds her sexually attractive. I was DAMNED proud! And, yes, we had great sex later.

The bit about Charlie was a bit too much, but I see your point. Will she obey, or not. If so, she is trainable, if not, go back to being bored stiff.

I encourage my wife to flirt with other men, to prove to her and me that she is still desirable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If I were Bob

not only would Jerry never see my wife again. He would never see anything again!

Acid for his eyes fingers and glans would do the job just right though I think firing a gun beside each of his ears to improve his hearing might also help.

But then Bob is a figure to be mocked anyway. Allowing his wife to give a sympathy fuck to a lonely old man is one thing. Allowing same man to instruct his wife as to what she is allowed to do for her husband is a very different kettle of fish.

If she is so determined to please Jerry, he should give her the ultimatum. Go next door and do not come back or please me. No half measures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is there a catagory

for "Wuss Husbands"?

This would definitely be better there than "Loving Wives"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First time i ever gave hdk a 4

And wsnted to add to my post on the previous chapter, with her now not submitting to the husband its rolled to bad.

I have always considered hdk to be the best at whatever he wrote, but the best of bad is still, well, bad.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
So...... Who’s doing the training here???

Fantastic chapter that was full of surprises and emotions. It was another “filling” time for Sue from both Bob and Jerry, not to mention Charles. Great story so far.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not into it

As much as I usually like HDK, this isn't doing it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

HDK must have swapped brains with MM for this one.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Too many of you fuckers out their are sexually inhibited!

This is not only a funny story, but a funny story of sexual awakening. Bob and Sue are having a blast. All of you nay sayers are probably too busy fucking your fist to see the humor or the great fun they are having. A 5 Star Rating!

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

This is getting into some sensitive areas, haven't read any of the other comments yet, but I bet they are really hateful. I'm getting nervous about this marriage, but hubby seems to be enjoying it. Well, he's not bored any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

This is getting dangerous.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Why would you ever write such a sorry CUCK/Slut story??!!!

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

I agree with anonymous 9 years ago who in the hell would allow this let alone write it. And this fool think real men will continue Thai pathetic crap. I still waiting for the killing to start but not from this piece of crap turn-coat writer. If I give you a single star I hope I drop dead as soon as I do lol and if I had made you a favorite that will be withdrawn...oh now you will say I must have been made a cuck, right? Not! I’m to smart and dangerous for that. It’s just to despicable to even think a MAN could drop this low in writing or being apart of such utter further than low-life as this depicts...✌🏾

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Was Bored Previous Part
I Was Bored Series Info