All Comments on 'I Was Bored Ch. 03'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
a first

Well, I will say one thing for your story. This is a first. The guy becomes a cum eating sub hub, a slave to a neighbor who is an ex cuckolded husband of a dead slut wife who has became a bull/master to make another sub hub, and another slut wife.

Then the new sub hub becomes a bad ass to defend his slut wife whore's honor from another neighbor, who only wants to see her tits. I mean why would the guy be offended and she be so upset? its not like he wanted to get a blow job from her or anything. He just wanted a peek at her tits because the other neighbor had told him she gave good head.

If I had a slut whore like this, I would take charge of her myself and make her fuck for money. i'd pimp the motherfucker out, quit my job, let her make me a good living and not fuck her again myself because she might get aids. get me a nice girlfriend on the side, that was not a whore, and live happily everafter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
promising

i like this story .the idea of her being told to fuck other men then reporting back to her husband is great.i can see many variations coming up dont lose the plot.ignore all these people who complain about wimp husbands if they dont like the style they shouldnt read them. rob

staggerleestaggerleeabout 19 years ago
Nice Twist

This is an interesting twist I haven't seen before. I'm anxious to finish the series now. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Much better--nothing illogical

Not likely in places but otherwise very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

Love the come backs from husband. Shows how a loving husband can support a really good woman and be allowed to share her charms.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Well handled

Bob handled everything very well and should have made Jerry proud, so is Bob also being trIned here???

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Still haven’t figured out what there is in wife sharing for husbands.

Is it improved frequency and quality of sex? Do guys really get off on knowing and hearing how their wives have sex with others? What do husbands get out of it? I must admit it is titillating. I’m just not sure it is for me. It is fun to fantasize about, but we all know that reality is nothing like the fantasy. A 5 Star Rating for its’ titillation.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Damn, this husband is getting more pussy from his wife than he ever did before, and he loves her more and she loves and appreciates him more than ever before. This is. the strangest story in this category that I've ever read. I know I wouldn't be as open minded as this husband is, and at times I've had a hard time even reading the story, but it's a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You always do it

Is impressive how you find a way to insert some humor on your storys, even the serious one. This line 'I almost killed him, but he kept handing me drinks and explaining his reasoning' just show how good of a friedn he was HAHAHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wonder if Jerry and Nancy (or, after all, Janet - as was originally indicated in the first part) were neighbors and close friends with Bob and Sue. And Nancy, it turns out, was a real whore and must have sucked and fucked half the men of the district. Then why didn't Bob even get a blowjob from her, and with Sue, as a close friend, she didn't even mention a hint about such a piquant sex life in her family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pretty much all of your stories in one without the bells and whistles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7097 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES