I Was Bored Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, tell me why you are so upset."

Sue began to tell me there was nothing wrong, but I was having none of it. I could feel my knees shake like they do when I am fighting mad. I had not felt that for many years.

"Now, Sue. You don't want to see me bust Mike in the chops for no reason, do you? Tell me what happened, and tell me now!" Sue looked at me and something she saw caused her to talk.

"Bob, he isn't worth the trouble. I was coming out of the bathroom and he must have been waiting for me. He blocked my way and told me he heard I had great tits and liked to show them off. He told me to show them to him, so I slapped him," Sue finished. I could see why she was upset.

"Mike, you are absolutely right. My wife has great tits. But do I ask your wife to show me her tits? Does your wife have nice tits? I guess not or you wouldn't be trying to bully my wife to show you hers. I feel sorry for you, Mike. It can't be easy being married to a woman with bad tits."

Sue was wearing a pull over top with the bra built in. I reached down and pulled her top up before she realized what I was doing. Her breasts flopped out and she gasped.

"There you go, Mike. You have now seen the nicest tits you are ever likely to see. They feel great, too." I told him as I grabbed Sue's tits and squeezed them. "Now if you ever again have the good fortune to see or feel these beauties, I will expect you to be properly appreciative. If Sue ever tells me you were rude to her again, or if you ever hurt her, I will be visiting you. You had better be ready to finish what you start. But hey, thanks for the compliment. If you ever get to where you are proud of your wife's tits, show them to me. I'd like to see them, but I will not insult or degrade her. Sue, cover your great tits now. Mike has seen enough, don't you think?"

I put the top over Sue's head and she pulled it down and positioned every thing the way women do. We walked back down the stairs and mingled some more. I made a point of being especially attentive to Mike's wife and she responded in kind. I saw him watching as I chatted with her off to the side and she was laughing and touching my arm. I realized she was a nice person, though not overly interesting, but too good for Mike. She was starved for attention and opened like a flower as I listened to her little stories and asked questions that indicated I was actually listening. By the time I made my excuses and strolled away, I knew she was thinking well of me and that would be my best revenge.

I started to wonder if I was finally starting to smarten up. I felt like I was seeing things more clearly than I had at any time in my life. I thanked Jerry as many guests watched. I knew they wanted to see if there would be any friction.

"Jerry, you are the best neighbor Sue and I could ever hope for. Thanks for having us. We have to go home. Tomorrow is a workday, and you know my hours. I'm not retired like you, darn it!"

Sue took her cue from me and thanked Jerry as well and then gave him a peck on the cheek and we headed home, hand in hand. As we neared our door, Sue turned to me, kissed me and with tears in her eyes, she told me, "I am just beginning to realize how lucky I was when you asked me to marry you." I felt pretty good about that.

12