All Comments on 'I Was Bored Ch. 06'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
interesting

Well folks, the story has went from a slut wife /cuckold relationship to Bob becoming an Mdom bad assed slut trainer.

I know it is just just fantasy, but if Sue and Ellen are going to be hookers for businesmen, then Bob should really start to use safe sex practices on his slutwife/slave, and his whores too. It will be ok for him to dump loads in his whores as long as their sluttery is just for Bob only. But alas, Ellen has already been used by businessmen too.Of course Charlie will dump loads of cum into Sue after she has fucked his business associates on the trip. i think condoms should be an added ingredient to the couples sex practices. I would like to see the whole fucking group get the clapp, syphilus or even aids.

The story has reached the point of the totally ridiculous. Just like a soap opera though, it is hard to wait for the next incredible installment.

I'd really like to see a little scat at some point.perhaps a nice warm bath of golden showers after a hot sweaty session of sex.Maybe all the sessions should start with a six pack of beer, and a dinner of very starchy food. Maybe Bob will tell Sue that she must let the pool boy shit on her chest after he pulls her down the street, chained behind his pickup truck.. lol

Gary

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
A great story that deserves this category

It has a loving man and wife who enjoy sex with each other very much. They both experiment with others with the other spouses full knowledge. There are hot sex scenes and best of all-No cheating wives or wimp sub husbands!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Illogical

For 2 or 3 thousand dollars Charlie could hire an 20 year call girl that would be effective for business. Sue at over 40 is worthless for that purpose.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
what a great fantasy

this story is! HDK is a master--

totally farfetched, but very wonderful.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The writer suggested that Laura might have Dominance in her

The writer can still re-write this section. Explore the possibility that Laura takes on Ellen has her slut, or Dominates her. Interesting.

vsteinvsteinalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Really loved the story. I especially like the ending.

Jrunner16Jrunner16over 6 years ago
I was bored

Great story! Can't wait for the next installment. Keep it going the possiblities are endless. Thanks for sharing. JR

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Another Excellent Slut exchange chapter

Bob, Truly is the king at this time with 3 sluts, 1 experienced and 2 in training. However, he does deserve this as he started the “Neighborhood Slut Program” for all males and willing females. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

PubPlayerPubPlayeralmost 6 years ago
Epic!

Thanks mate. It takes real time and effort put a story like this together ... well done. I related well with Bob and how you describe his, at times, conflicting emotions. I'm still looking for my "Sue".

Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7117 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES