I Was Bored Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Laura, you will never be mistaken for a boy! I did not realize how strong and athletic you are. You look great. I love your firm little tits and how round and hard your nipples are! God, you look good enough to eat,” I added.

She searched my face, as if to decide if I was serious. Are all wives this insecure, or just the monogamous ones, I wondered? She must have seen the right things because she broke into a big smile. “You really do like my little tits, don’t you, Bob?” Laura stated more than asked.

“That does not mean you will get any of my pussy though, big guy,” she quickly added. “I just feel comfortable with you and take you at your word that you will not force me into anything.”

“Would it be chivalrous to ask you if I can play with your tits, madam? Perhaps you could nurse this gentleman for a while,” I suggested.

“Wow, I have never been approached that way before,” laughed Laura. “I have had a few hands in my shirt, but the boys just took advantage and never actually asked. I will take your request under advisement, kind sir.” Laura was smiling and relaxed. Then the doorbell rang!

I grabbed Laura before she could run, I don’t think she weighed more than 98 pounds and I easily took her with me to open the door. Ellen stood in the doorway, looking radiant. Her smile faded when she saw Laura, then returned as she noticed Laura was actually topless.

Ellen walked in and smiled to Laura. “I like your tits, Laura. They are so firm and tight. I bet Bob likes them too, doesn’t he?” Ellen asked Laura as she gave her a quick hug to say hello.

“Bob, I thought I saw some unusual happenings. Sue is with Charlie, isn’t she? Did you swap?” asked Ellen. “I bet Art would love that!”

Laura was speechless. I just chuckled as I responded to Ellen. “You little slut, I am not into swapping. I will have you when I want and there are no deals to be made. Do you understand me?”

“I understand, Bob, honest,” Ellen quickly responded. “It just appears that you guys swapped. Wow! I bet Charlie is really enjoying Sue. Isn’t Sue beautiful these days, Laura?”

“Laura found her tongue finally. “Y..Yes, she is. I am sure Charlie is very happy tonight. Ellen, how do you know so much about all this activity?” asked Laura.

“Bob never mentioned I am his slut now? I still am, aren’t I, Bob?” Ellen suddenly became concerned. “Bob, you do want me to stay the weekend, don’t you? Art would be so disappointed if I didn’t!”

I laughed again as I held Laura close to me. She had pushed her chest close to me for the sake of modesty when Ellen had entered the room. Her nipples felt like pebbles against my lower chest. “You know you are my little slut, so get out of those clothes and I mean now!” I ordered.

Laura was transfixed as Ellen pulled her sundress over her head to reveal that she had nothing else on. Her pussy was freshly shaved and oiled. It looked perfect. Ellen must have noticed my appreciation of her little muff.

“Art got me ready before he left for work today. It is impossible for him to shave me without fucking me at least twice. I hope you don’t mind, Bob, but I may have some leftovers from Art. I told him not to spoil your pussy, and that seemed to make him worse. When I told him I was going to tell you that he fucked me before I came over, he came right away,” laughed Ellen. “This stuff really turns him on.”

“Ellen, I never realized what a chatterbox you are, a sexy chatterbox at that. I think you should give me a nice slow blowjob to start the weekend right,” I suggested.

Ellen dropped to her knees without another word. She unbuckled my belt and lowered my zipper. Then she removed my shoes and lowered my pants. I stepped free and closer to Ellen. My cock was at half-staff. Laura could not take her eyes off it. Ellen seemed pretty focused as well.

“I seem to have neglected to put on my underwear,” I lamented. Ellen smiled as she gobbled up my cock. It was like she had been starved for weeks. Her hunger was apparent as she fed on my manhood. Laura could not look away as Ellen worked my cock to the hardness of diamonds.

I pulled Ellen by the hair and freed my cock. I slapped Ellen’s face lightly with it. “Ellen, I want a nice, slow blowjob. You act like you are famished,” I admonished.

“Laura, I want you to take my cock in your hand and feed it to Ellen. Go ahead and hold my cock in your hand,” I urged.

Laura slowly took my cock in her hand and placed it in Ellen’s waiting mouth. I began playing with Laura’s breasts and tugging on her nipples as she offered my cock to Ellen.

“Keep you hand on it and jack me off in Ellen’s mouth,” I commanded. “Ellen suck on my cock while Laura jerks me off.”

Ellen needed no second command as she began sucking on my cock head. Laura slowly worked her hand part way up and down my shaft. Laura seemed hypnotized by the scene before her. I pulled on her hard nipples and pinched them harder as Laura concentrated on my cock. I reached for Laura’s other hand and placed it on Ellen’s head. Laura began a steady rhythm, stroking my cock and moving Ellen’s head up and down my shaft. I had Laura go a little faster, then slow down. She followed my instructions closely.

“Laura,” I whispered. “Tell that slut to suck my cock harder. Tell her to be sure to swallow all my cum. Tell Ellen she is a cocksucker. Tell her now!” I urged.

“Ellen, you nasty slut! Suck that big cock! We are going to cum in your mouth, you whore, so don’t spill any! Show us you are a real cocksucker, you little slut!” shouted Laura.

I was surprised at Laura’s emotion. She had me believing she meant it. Ellen responded by slurping and licking the head of my cock with renewed vigor. Laura started jerking me faster and pulling Ellen’s head down farther, pushing more of my shaft into Ellen’s throat.

It was absolutely uncanny! I could not have manipulated Ellen any better. The feeling was incredible. I felt by balls tighten and my knees grew weak. Laura was working me like it was her cock and she had Ellen’s face almost in my stomach. She was calling Ellen all sorts of things as she moved her head up and down my shaft.

“You like that big cock, bitch? Then suck it all the way in. Show us how much you love our cum! Here it comes, slut. Now swallow it!” Laura demanded as I began shooting a huge load into Ellen’s throat. Laura had my cock buried deep in Ellen’s throat as my jism flowed directly to Ellen’s belly. Gradually, Laura pulled Ellen off my cock and a final spurt landed on Ellen’s cheek. Laura reached down and gathered it on her finger and offered it to Ellen, who greedily sucked it off the digit.

I was amazed at the turn of events, but was not able to give it much more thought as I slumped onto the sofa. I pulled Laura down next to me and Ellen crawled over to us and placed her head in my lap. Laura stroked her hair, much like you would your favorite pet.

Laura’s tits were still in my hands and I had not been gentle, I realized. They were red and the nipples looked stretched over an inch. I leaned over and took one into my mouth. Laura moaned. Encouraged, I began to really feast on Laura. A louder groan escaped her lips. From the corner of my eye I saw Ellen sucking Laura’s other nipple. We kept this up for many long minutes. No one wanted it to end.

I finally came up for air and Ellen followed suit. Laura looked at Ellen and pointed to my resurrected cock. “Put that big cock in your pussy. I want to see Bob fuck you, slut.”

Again, Ellen required no more urging as she stood over me and lowered herself down onto my shaft. Her pussy was flowing but she still needed time to adjust to my size. Slowly she lowered herself, sweat moving across her brow.

“That cock is a lot bigger than Art’s little dick, isn’t it slut?” demanded Laura. Was she the same woman that saw her husband off at the airport? It was hard to believe.

“It is, Laura,” answered Ellen. “This is a man’s cock and it fills a woman up. It is soooo fat!” By now she had bottomed out and as she started back up, she trembled.

“Oh, God! I am cumming! I feel so full!” she moaned. “Fuck me, Bob, please. I need it bad. I need you to fuck my tight little pussy. Please fuck me!”

This was more than I could take. I stood up with Ellen still impaled and put her down on the sofa with her ass hanging over the side. On my knees, I began ramming Ellen hard. Like last time, Ellen began talking gibberish as she endured a steady stream of orgasms. Laura was very close, watching my cock pound Ellen’s pussy. Finally I released my army and Ellen gave one last whimper and actually passed out!

I remained inside Ellen until my pulsing stopped and I knew I was totally drained. I slowly withdrew. As my cock plopped out, cum began dribbling from Ellen’s cunt and moved like molten lava down her ass. As I stood up, Ellen leaned ahead and gently worshipped my cock with her tongue. She kept it up until I was thoroughly cleaned. All this was inches from Laura’s face. I saw Laura lick her lips as she watched.

Ellen let my cock drop from her mouth and turned and kissed Laura. To my eternal amazement, Laura accepted the kiss. I was certain Ellen was giving her at least some of our mixed juices from my cock.

Then the night got interesting. Women talk when they aren’t being stuffed, and even then they try. The girls sat together on my sofa and chatted while I went for a piss and a beer. When I came back I sat and listened, trying to get some feeling back.

“How long have you been training with Bob, Laura? He never mentioned anything, so I am guessing it just began, right?” asked Ellen. She was a regular sleuth!

“I don’t know what you mean by ‘training’,” Laura responded. Are you being trained Ellen. Does Art know you are doing all this? Did he really shave you down there? For Bob? Why?” quizzed Laura.

“Art did shave me because Bob told him to do so. He loves me as a slut. I just began a week or so ago, but it has really added some excitement to our sex life, which was more than slightly bland before Bob,” added Ellen. “We saw how happy Sue was being Jerry’s slut and Art wanted me to try it, and truthfully, so did I. Bob has opened my life to new experiences. I feel appreciated again. I guess the more accurate word would be desired. Did Bob tell you he had me give a client of his a blowjob? He was a complete stranger and I was so excited I came while I was doing it!”

“You do whatever Bob tells you, and Art goes along with that? Sue said she is Bob’s slut. How many sluts does Bob have, Ellen?” asked Laura.

“As far as I know just the three of us. Actually I didn’t know whose slut Sue was, now that Jerry left. It seems that Bob has given her an assignment with your husband Charlie,” observed Ellen.

“How do you feel knowing Charlie has Sue’s beautiful tits in his hands right now. She is so lovely, isn’t she?” asked Ellen.

“Charlie has had the hots for Sue for years. I guess he will be in heaven this weekend. Bob gave Sue to him to use. I would not have believed it if I hadn’t seen it,” stated Laura.

“Well, it looks like Charlie gave you to Bob, so why are you surprised? Tit for tat in this case, I would say,” smiled Ellen.

“Yeah, Sue’s big tits for my little tats!” laughed Laura. “Bob didn’t make a trade. He gave Sue to Charlie for a business trip. Then he asked me to stay with him, but I don’t have to have sex with him if I choose not. I just felt like Charlie was living his fantasy and I wanted him to know I could play the game a little, too,” stated Laura

“Laura, you will be the dumbest cunt in the whole country if you don’t have Bob fuck you. His cock is wonderful. I have orgasms just thinking about it. It is great being his slut. I never sucked cock before I sucked Bob’s a week ago, and now I love it!” gushed Ellen.

Laura was a sharp girl. “Does Bob allow you to suck Art’s cock, Ellen? Did he tell you not to suck him since you didn’t do it before you sucked Bob’s?” asked Laura.

“How did you know that? Did Bob tell you how Jerry would not allow Sue to suck his, and now he won’t allow me to suck Art’s?” questioned Sue. “Art really gets off on that. He knows I give blowjobs, but not for him. The frustration seems to make him hornier or something. It is some kind of man thing, I think,” concluded Ellen.

“That explains why Charlie tried so hard to get me to suck his cock last night. He was afraid Bob would make me his slut and a cocksucker, and then not let me suck Charlie!” exclaimed Laura.

“That prick things I am some easy mark, or a closet slut of some kind. He thinks I will be giving blowjobs like handshakes and he will miss out. If I blew him last night, his rights to a blowjob would have been protected, the Bastard!” huffed Laura.

Ellen agreed quickly. “Of course, he knows the rule. Art said he bragged how Sue gave him head and not Bob. He thought it was hilarious.”

“The little prick bragged about Sue? What a jerk! He didn’t care how that reflected on Sue, or me,” reasoned Laura. “He has a little prick, too. I just found that out. I couldn’t believe the size of Bob’s cock. Charlie’s looks like a toy compared to it,” laughed Laura. “I never knew I was being cheated in that department, until you started sucking Bob’s cock and it got so big. Is Art’s as big as Bob’s?” Laura asked Ellen.

Now I was beginning to feel damn good. I was really glad Jerry wasn’t there. I had always felt pretty well endowed until I saw Sue suck on that one-eyed monster. These two would learn there are all sizes, but at the moment, I was king. It is good to be king!

“Not even close, Laura. In fact, I tell Art how big and fat Bob’s cock is while Art is fucking me,” confided Ellen. “That really excites him and I actually think his cock gets bigger when I tell him. I am sure he has been giving me more intense orgasms this week. He has become a very good lover, and I really do love him a lot!”

“You honestly believe this ‘training’ thing has made you two closer and improved your sex life?” asked Laura. “You both get off on you being Bob’s slut?”

“There is no doubt,” answered Ellen.

Laura had another question. “How did you learn to be such a good cocksucker in such a short time, Ellen. You were amazing. Is it something you learn, or does it come naturally?”

“Are you kidding? I thought you were an old master the way you jacked Bob’s cock and moved my head. You pushed that big cock almost to my stomach! It felt perfect. Where did you learn that?” asked Ellen.

Laura blushed at the question. “I did get carried away, didn’t I? You thought I was experienced? Thanks, Ellen. I was just doing what seemed right. It was a rush to help you suck Bob off like that.”

I had regained my strength and the girls’ talk had started my cock stirring. Ellen was still naked and Laura was topless. It was a sight like none I had ever experienced. I felt it would be foolish to waste a lot of time talking. I had to try more. I was the king of the world!

“Laura, you will take your clothes off and begin your training now, or you can go home and wait for Charlie to drag his well-laid ass home on Sunday. I am not forcing you. In fact, I am releasing you from any agreement we had. You can go home and never be my slut, or you will get naked and suck my cock. You have free will and can make your own decision.”

Laura looked at Ellen and then at me. She stood up, wriggled out of her jeans, and dropped to her knees in front of me. She reached for my cock and gently kissed it.

“I am another slut for you. I hope Charlie is enjoying Sue because he is missing me, and he never will get a blowjob from me,” stated Laura.

I lifted her head by pulling her hair. She looked at me and I told her, “Slut, I will tell you whom you will blow. It is not your decision. It is mine. You are correct this time, however. You will never suck your husband’s little prick!” With that I pulled Laura to my cock and she opened her mouth and began to lavish my cock with love. It was good being king!

12