I Win the Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually believed that she meant what she said about the pendants being the last big items, but the cost was ludicrous.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Sophie, but paying for these pendants would be too much."

Sophie looked subdued.

"I really am sorry," I repeated.

Sophie's expression changed. She sighed as if resigned to my verdict and said, "Oh well if that's your decision, I suppose that's it."

Suddenly she turned round with her back to me and said, "Well at least you can help me undo my dress at the back. It's really awkward for me."

I was relieved that she didn't seem too upset and was pleased that I could help her with something. I got off the bed and stood behind her, unclipping the hooks at the top. I couldn't really see how she would find it difficult but I was glad I could help.

"And the zip please."

This last request was made in almost a whisper.

I swallowed then firmly pulled the zip right down to the small of her back.

"Now the bra clips," another whispered command.

My hands were shaking now as I struggled to maneuver the fastenings on her brassiere. Eventually I undid the hooks and the straps fell to one side. There was now silence between us and I held my breath as I waited to see what she would say or do next. I didn't have to wait long as Sophie, still with her back to me, shrugged her dress off letting it fall on the floor, swiftly followed by her bra.

I swallowed as I looked at her from behind. All she was wearing now were thin white silk panties covering her wonderfully round ass, thigh high stockings and stilettos. Slowly she turned round, her hands at her side. I stared mesmerized at her big breasts which were rising and falling in time with her breathing.

She took a small step towards me so that her face was inches from mine. Her eyes locked on mine as she said in a whispery pout, "I'm a very expensive piece of candy."

With a loud groan I pulled her towards me, crushing my mouth to hers. My right hand grasped her left breast as my left hand automatically grabbed her ass, pulling her into me. The sensuous flesh of my sister was the tastiest piece of candy I'd ever had.

I thought that now I would be the one controlling the situation, but Sophie was far from docile. Her tongue was active inside my mouth, while her hands snaked inside my bathrobe and gripped my hard cock. After a minute of eating each other's mouths, I broke away and sucked and guzzled on her firm nipples.

I was in a high state of sexual excitement and as I quickly slid my hand down her stomach and into her panties, Sophie whispered, "Now this is really going to cost you little brother."

I was annoyed that she could still be thinking of money and seemingly in command, but as my fingers slipped between her labia lips, her moan told me that she was losing some control. When she separated her legs a bit more, I was really able to massage her clitoris, using three fingers to rub the area. In fact her pussy was getting wetter very quickly, so much so that she had to hold my shoulders to steady herself as I massaged her between her legs.

I'd been surprised about how Sophie had become so quickly aroused. However, I knew that neither she nor mom had dated since they'd been on their own and I guessed I was now reaping the benefit of Sophie's abstinence. As I worked my fingers between her legs she was breathing more and more heavily and I began to feel that for once I was now in control.

Pulling her round I pushed her back on the bed and, gripping the top of her panties, ripped them down her legs. I could see that she was half smiling as I positioned myself between her legs. Shaking, I placed my cock at her entrance, but Sophie was still not finished with her games. She stretched her arms forward, her palms against my chest.

With a heavy husky voice she whispered, "my pendant?"

The bitch! I was unable to give her any sensible answer as, with a cry of sexual anguish, I pushed aside her arms and thrust hard inside her. She knew my action was implicitly agreeing her demand and now had a big smile on her face. However, this smile soon turned to an open mouth stare of intensity as I fucked her hard, holding her hips to ensure she couldn't move.

The feeling in my cock from her tight gripping juicy pussy was exquisite. I was feeling angry with her teasing games and I started squeezing her tits unmercifully as my strokes became longer and harder.

I leant forward and thrust my tongue into her mouth, knowing now that I was in charge. With my tongue in her mouth and my cock deep between her legs I knew that I now had ownership of my gorgeous sister.

After a minute of tongue wrestling, I pushed myself back so that I was looking down at her as I continued to fuck her. She could hardly keep her eyes open as her face grimaced in her sexual concentration.

I now spoke very deliberately, timing each word with a hard thrust of my boner inside her. "From now on I am going to fuck you whenever I want."

She was moaning in her submission as I continued to fuck her. While my boner was sliding in and out of her, my hands slid up and down her nylon covered legs, lingering as they reached her hot thigh flesh just above her stocking tops.

As I slid my hands down again, I continued until I reached her stilettos. Grasping a heel in each hand, I pushed her legs wide and stabbed my cock into her even harder. This last action brought an agonized cry of sexual passion and, as she commenced her orgasm, I began to cum fiercely inside her, pumping shot after shot of hot jizz deep into my gorgeous sister.

While we lay there, I felt my cock hardening again. I pulled out and turned her over, with no resistance from Sophie. Pulling her ass off the bed, I entered her pussy from behind, hearing a satisfying moan from her. I held her hips, with each thrust ending with a gratifying slap against her beautiful firm butt. As I fucked her, she momentarily lifted her head and I used the opportunity to grasp her hair, pulling her head towards me. This caused her to arch her back; raising her butt even higher for me to really thrust into her. In that position, we both orgasmed quickly again.

As she left my room carrying her clothes, I could see that her expression was now one of respect for her little brother.

I knew my mom would be next and I was salivating at the thought of fucking her and enjoying her big tits and big ass. However, things did not happen as quickly as I hoped. The next day mom announced that she and Sophie would be spending a couple of nights at Auntie Carrie's, mom's sister's house. It was therefore very frustrating for me as I had expected mom to be paying me for her ruby pendant in the same way as Sophie. I determinedly didn't allow myself to jack off, wanting to save my sexual need for when the next moment came.

Mom came back from Auntie Carrie's two days later, Sophie remaining for another night. As mom came in there was nothing to indicate anything was different. She gave me a peck on the cheek and disappeared off to her room to change saying that dinner would be at seven.

I lay on my bed puzzled, wondering if mom had decided not to ask me to pay for her ruby pendant, thinking that she did not want the intimacy between us to go too far. After all, although she had given me a blowjob, she had not exposed her naked breasts to me.

At seven I was at the table waiting to be served, when mom came in carrying a couple of plates of light salad. As we ate she avoided any talk of her desire to buy the ruby pendant; instead she talked about Auntie Carrie and my cousins.

Auntie Carrie was a police officer who I often saw driving one of the precinct cars. She often complained about the eighteen-year-old hoodlums she had to deal with. With her curvaceous body, I often thought that if I was a young criminal I would enjoy being manacled to her. Her daughters, my cousins, were Nelly and Elly, two gorgeous nineteen-year-old blonde girls that had always ignored their younger cousin.

Although I was vaguely interested in my aunt and cousins, I was really waiting for mom to say something about the pendant, but she didn't. In fact we finished the meal with no mention of it.

As we finished the meal mom said she would shower then come down again to watch television with me. I sat on the couch feeling very frustrated until mom appeared an hour later. She was wearing her new red dress. She looked a killer. She had gone to some trouble with her makeup, her eyes looking sultry under her long lashes and her lips shiny with a deep red gloss. The plunge of her neckline showed a tantalizing glimpse of breasts. Dark nylons led down to her red stilettos. I could see that a ruby pendant would complete the outfit nicely.

I automatically stood up as mom approached me. She walked up to me so that she was inches away from my face.

She whispered, "Sophie told me what happened between the two of you. So my little boy has decided he is going to be in charge."

She hadn't mentioned her pendant, because we both knew that what was going to happen between us was to do with a lot more than that. It was an unspoken agreement about me keeping both of them financially comfortable and them providing me with sexual satisfaction.

"Kiss me," I whispered.

Mom stepped in close to me, put her arms around me and placed her mouth to mine. The glossy lips opened. Her tongue slid between my lips and our tongues licked. As we were kissing, my hands went down behind her and grasped her full round firm buttocks, pulling her closer.

We didn't stop kissing as my hands gripped the hem of her dress and tugged it up. My hands then returned to her panty clad ass, gliding down to her thighs where I discovered garter straps attached to her stocking tops.

Mom broke away from our kiss for a second to whisper, "I know Sophie wears thigh highs but I think that my little boy prefers mommy's hose with a garter belt."

I groaned, for what was not going to be the first time that evening, as I slid my fingers under her garter straps to fondle her exposed thigh flesh. I could hear a murmur of satisfaction from mom as my fingers couldn't resist slipping under the edge of her panties so that both hands were now gripping her ass. We carried on kissing for a few moments while I grasped and squeezed those two wonderful globes.

Suddenly I broke away and whispered urgently, "Take your dress and bra off."

I could see the respect now in mom's eyes as she registered that I was determined to be in charge. She stepped back and undid her dress at the back allowing it to fall to the floor. Putting her hands round her back she then unfastened her bra strap, but as she was about to peel it off I ripped it off her, exposing those two wonderful large juggs.

I cried out in lust as I grasped and mauled her big tits, then lowered my mouth and sucked her nipples greedily. Her hands came round the back of my head, encouraging me guzzling her succulent teats. As I sucked away, my right hand slid down her stomach into her panties and down dividing her labia lips. My fingers started working her genitals, rubbing her clitoris and slipping a finger inside her vulva. Her breathing was getting heavier as her juices started flowing.

Suddenly she pushed me away and said breathlessly, "Do you want to spread my legs like your sister's and fuck me on the floor or do you want me to fuck you on the couch?"

"I want both," I replied with a smirk and mom smiled, remembering I guess that my sister told her I had cum twice inside her.

I pushed her back on the floor and ripped her panties off. I wasn't gentle, but I could tell she didn't want me to be. She gave a scream of pleasure as I pushed my mushroom head inside her and started thrusting hard, holding a thigh in each hand with my fingers entwined with her garter straps.

I groaned, "Mom, you're really tight and juicy."

Mom moaned in response and thrust back at me, her hips coming up to meet me. Her hands went to stop her breasts swaying, but I slapped them aside to let her know I was in charge.

She had her mouth open, gasping for breath, as I fucked her with hard heavy strokes. Leaning forward I grasped her tits and thrust my tongue into her open mouth. She sucked my tongue eagerly and then pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I could tell by her rhythmic moans that she was heading for an orgasm and I pinched her nipples hard to encourage her.

"AAargh!" Her scream was intense as she started to cum. Her vaginal muscles gripped me and I shot my fiery jizz deep inside her.

We were lying there only a minute before I got up and sat on the couch, beckoning mom over. My erection was hard as ever as she gently lowered herself on me and started fucking me. She was pushing her ass down firmly on me as she pushed her big breasts forward for me to fondle.

As she fucked me she whispered, "It's only a mother who knows the best way to fuck her son. I know you want to be able to fondle my big breasts and big ass as I ride you."

With that she pushed her breasts out obscenely and ground my cock with her big ass. I sucked keenly on her nipples as my cock was being pleasured by her pussy.

"You're a lot bigger than your father," she gasped. "You obviously take after my side of the family."

I didn't really understand how she could possibly know the size of her family's cocks, but this was not the time for a discussion.

"I was watching your video, 'Moms ride boys", she gasped. "I was watching the one of the mom who was blackmailed by her son. He had her riding him hard in the backseat of her car. I fantasized it was me on top and you underneath me, your hard cock inside me."

I thought about the video she was talking about. It was one of my favorites. The boy's hands never left his mom's ass. He was gripping a cheek in each hand, dictating the speed at which he wanted to be fucked. So I slipped my hands round and grabbed mom's ass in the same way and started pulling and pushing her, ensuring that her fuck strokes were long, giving me maximum pleasure.

In the video, the boy's mouth never left his mom's nipples, so I started sucking mom's nipples with relish. Mom was now giving out happy little moans as she realized she was fucking me the same way as in the video.

It was a great sex position for me and I knew I would be cumming soon. Mom could sense my increasing excitement and encouraged me.

"I bet you've always fantasized about me fucking you with my tits in your face, you naughty boy," she whispered.

Her sexy talk sent me over the top and I gripped her ass, my fingers really digging in to her ass cheeks as I shot my jizz up inside her.

As she climbed off me, I was planning how I was going to fuck her and my sister the next day, when mom interrupted my thoughts.

"Your Auntie Carrie is calling to pick you up tomorrow. She wants to talk to you about a new car. She's hoping you'll stay the night with her so that you can have a talk with your cousins as well about some financial help with their university fees."

Nelly and Elly, my gorgeous nineteen year-old blonde cousins, that had always previously ignored their younger cousin, now appeared couldn't wait to see me.

I thought about my aunt and cousins. My aunt's auburn hair was a throwback to a previous descendant. With her green eyes, she looked very sexy in a mature kind of way. My cousins' blonde hair was inherited from their father, another man who had left his family to look after themselves. I had seen the twins recently when they had just returned from a travelling trip, which had delayed their commencing college. They were not identical twins. They were both attractive, but Nelly was particularly pretty. Elly had the bigger tits which, eventually I guessed, would become the size of her mom's. Yes I was looking forward to my stay with my cousins.

I was already packed when my aunt rang the doorbell the following evening.

She smiled at me. "So sorry I'm late Jimmy. I deserve to be spanked."

She was dressed in her police uniform, with a pair of handcuffs clipped to her belt. Seeing I was ready she turned and walked to her car with me following her. I loved the way her pants gripped her big ass and I could feel my cock hardening as I walked. As she drove off I could see my mom and sister smiling knowingly out of the window.

I felt she was deliberately struggling with the gears as she drove, emphasizing her need for a new car. She started telling me about how she wasn't looking for anything expensive like a Mercedes Convertible, just for a new Ford Fusion.

I suggested to her that there were some very good used cars available at the dealers, but she didn't seem impressed. After that she was quieter for the remainder of the journey.

Finally, arriving at her house, I could see my two cousins standing outside waiting for us.

"Hey," shouted Auntie Carrie, "I've just brought your handsome cousin to stay the night."

I knew she meant rich, rather than handsome, but the two girls smiled at me, even if the smiles looked a little artificial. Auntie Carrie rushed in to speak to the girls, before she went off on duty. I was left standing outside, but it sounded like there was a lack of enthusiasm from the girls for whatever she was suggesting. Eventually I could hear Auntie Carrie finishing with "Well it's up to you if you want to be in debt for years."

Auntie Carrie then rushed out back to her car carrying a briefcase, saying to me, "I'll be back about eleven tomorrow after my night shift has finished. The girls will have gone and you and I can have a good chat."

I'm sure she knew that I was staring at her ass as she got in the car, as she seemed to do a little wriggle as she slid into the driver's seat.

As I walked into the house, Nelly and Elly were busy packing their bags in the hall, ready for college. They were wearing T-shirts and shorts and to me they were the older teenage girls I'd always fantasized about. After they'd finished packing, they pretty much ignored me for the rest of the evening, leaving me to watch television on my own. As I sat there I wondered if they were ever going to raise the subject of their college fees.

In fact it was right at the end of the evening that things became more interesting. I had heard them muttering to each other upstairs in a conspiratorial manner, before they both came down together and stood in front of me. It was Nelly who began.

"Jimmy, we need to have showers and get to bed early as the taxi is calling for us at eight tomorrow morning. However, you know we'd like to talk to you about some help with our college fees and we could come to your room to talk about that after our showers before we go to bed, if you'd like us to."

My mouth was dry as I answered with a gulp, "Yes, I'd like that very much."

As the girls disappeared off to their rooms, I walked quickly upstairs to Auntie Carrie's bedroom that she'd offered to let me use. The bed was very wide and I guessed that she liked to spread out. I showered swiftly then lay on the bed in my boxers.

It was a short while later that there was a knock on my door and Nelly and Elly entered in their bathrobes. They didn't make a comment about my undressed state and this time it was Elly who began.

"OK Jimmy, so here's the deal. You help us with our college fees and we could have some fun with you now."

I smiled, aware that my erection was starting to show in my boxers and replied, "What sought of fun have you in mind?"

The two of them then undid their bathrobes and let them drop to the floor. They stood naked in front of me smiling. I gasped in excitement. Nelly was slim, but with the beginning of womanly curves. Her tits were small but I still couldn't wait to hold them. Her blonde hair was cut short in a bob, with a fringe that accentuated her very pretty face. Elly's curves were more pronounced with breasts that were already full and firm. Her blonde hair was longer, flowing off her shoulders. Both their blonde pubic hairs were neatly trimmed.