I Win the Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My answer was inevitable, "You've got a deal," I croaked.

As soon as I said it, the two of them leapt on top of me. I pulled Nelly down to me to kiss her and felt, at the same time, Elly pulling down my boxers. She grasped my boner immediately and started jacking it. This felt great.

Nelly kissed me sweetly, but it wasn't the open mouth kiss I'd been hoping for. Nevertheless, she was quite happy for me to lick her nipples and even to push my fingers between her legs. I felt her getting wetter. While I was feeling up Nelly, Elly continued to jack me.

After a bit of enjoying Nelly's body, I pushed her off and reached for Elly. There was then a repeat of what happened with her sister. Elly seemed to want to only brush lips but then happily allowed me to squeeze her luscious tits and slip my fingers into her pussy. As my fingers enjoyed exploring Elly's juicy clitoris, Nelly had grabbed my cock and, like her sister had done, was giving me a heavy handjob.

This was great, but I was now ready for the serious business. I wanted to fuck gorgeous Nelly first, so I pushed Elly off, grabbed Nelly and pushed her on to her back. As I started getting between her legs, I heard a giggle behind me and Elly pulled me off on to my back and continued jacking me off. Feeling annoyed, I pushed myself over onto Elly and positioned myself between her legs. No sooner had I done so, when I felt Nelly pulling me off and grabbing my cock again.

Their conspiracy to me was now obvious. They both did not intend to be penetrated by me and clearly had a pact to pull me back when I was getting close and then jack me off to a climax.

I bided my time for a minute enjoying Elly's fingers round my boner, then suddenly shoved Elly away and grabbed Nelly, positioning myself firmly between her legs. As usual I felt Elly try tp pull me off, but this time I had a firm grip on Nelly's shoulders and I just shrugged Elly off and pushed myself closer to Nelly's entrance.

Nelly was now starting to look worried as Elly grabbed my shoulders and tried harder to pull me backwards, but I still shrugged her off. Suddenly both Nelly and I realized that the tugging had stopped. I automatically half-looked over my shoulder to see Elly sitting back with a smile on her face. At that moment Nelly realized that Elly's problem was solved if I just fucked Nelly.

With nothing to stop me, I pushed forward again. Nelly had started to panic and was wriggling, desperately trying to move out from under me. Suddenly, as my helmet touched her entrance, Nelly screamed. I thrust in hard, determined that I was going to fuck her and as I penetrated inside her, Nelly screamed again. This time it was more like a shriek and I realized that she had screamed, "Bitch!"

The comment was clearly aimed at her sister, as Nelly had realized that she had been betrayed. Oh heaven! I was fucking one of the prettiest teenagers I knew. Still feeling slightly bitter that she had tried to contrive to cheat me, I slammed into her hard, loving the feeling in my cock as it slid in and out her tight juicy pussy. As I was fucking her, I was nibbling her nipples which were now quite hard. She had started gasping for breath as I got into a heavy rhythm.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Elly, with a smug look on her face, had a hand between her legs, rubbing herself, clearly finding the sight of her sister being fucked exciting.

As she was gasping, Nelly looked so pretty with her mouth open that I kissed her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. This time she responded as I wanted her to, wrestling my tongue with hers. As she kissed me back, she started thrusting her pelvis back towards me, at last telling me I had a willing participant as we fucked each other.

I was never going to last long, but the sight of Nelly's pretty face grimacing as she climaxed was too much and I shot my cum inside her.

We lay there for a few seconds before I rolled off her. Just then a sneering Elly leant over her and said slyly, "So, did you enjoy that sister?"

Nelly might have ended up enjoying it, but the trick played on her by her sister still annoyed her intensely. Elly's mistake was that in leaning over her sister, she had allowed her hair to fall within Nelly's reach. Nelly's hand shot up and grasped Elly's long tresses, pulling her down beside us on the bed.

Elly shrieked with pain and tried to pull Nelly's hair, although with Nelly's hair shorter it was not so easy. The sight of the two girls fighting was getting me excited and hard again.

With Elly flat on her back, I started positioning myself between her legs. Realizing the threat, Elly screamed and started trying to get up. However, Nelly, seeing what I was trying to do, held Elly down by her shoulders as I slipped the mushroom head between Elly's pussy lips.

Elly's scream was even louder than Nelly's had been. Elly's vagina was equally tight, but she was much juicier as a result of her own fingering while watching me and her sister. In fact Elly was so hot, she started thrusting back at me almost immediately. If she wasn't as pretty as her sister, her breasts were certainly bigger and I now made the most of them, squeezing and sucking them as I fucked her.

Nelly was now enjoying herself. "Go on Jimmy, fuck her hard," she cried laughing.

Responding to Nelly's request, I pushed Elly's legs open as wide as possible and slammed into her brutally. Elly was sobbing in her humiliation, but thrusting back at me hard, showing her determination to get as much of my cock into her as possible.

This time, as I felt my cum rushing up my boner, I sucked hard on her delicious teats as she climaxed underneath me.

As the three of us lay there exhausted, I decided to cheer them up.

"I'll pay all your college fees and give you some allowance for your accommodation."

Their squeals of delight were heartfelt as they cuddled up to me. In fact the three of us went to sleep in a loving cuddle.

It must have been about one in the morning that I became aware that someone was sucking my cock. The moonlight was seeping through the curtains and I could see a head bobbing on my boner. It felt wonderful.

Next to me Nelly whispered, "Do you like Elly sucking your cock?"

"God yes!" I groaned.

I suspect Elly was too tired to make it too complicated. She was just sucking my helmet gently.

"Just relax and enjoy it." whispered Nelly sweetly.

As I lay back, Nelly leant over me and kissed me, using her tongue to explore my mouth as her sister sucked my tender glans. I groaned loudly as my cum erupted, but Elly's mouth never left my cock, swallowing my cum.

It must have been around three o'clock when I awoke again with that familiar feeling of having my cock sucked. This time it was Elly whispering to me.

"Nelly didn't want to miss out on sucking you off. She thought that you wouldn't manage it again, but you got hard so quickly as she licked the knob bit at the end, we were amazed."

It was with a sense of pride in my stamina that I lay back this time with Elly kissing me, using her tongue on my oral membranes. Nelly's cock sucking technique was similar to her sisters and if my final climax of the night was not as strong as other ones, it was pretty good.

They were both up, showered and dressed in the morning before I was awake. They both kissed me as they said goodbye and made me promise to visit them regularly whenever I wanted a threesome.

As they were about to open the door to go to their taxi, Nelly turned and said to me, "We could tell how much you enjoyed our blowjobs, so we've texted mom to say that you've promised to finance all our college expenses as long as she gives you a blowjob."

With that they both blew me a kiss and left.

It was later in the morning when Auntie Carrie arrived home from her shift. As she came through the door I could see that she did not look happy. She had on her uniform and took off her jacket, throwing it on a chair.

"I got Nelly's text," she grumbled, "I will be expecting my new car as well as you financing my daughters."

She glared at me challengingly as she spoke, but I was quite calm in my reply.

"Now, now, you know that your blowjob will just be for financing their college expenses. We will discuss the car afterwards."

She looked at me quietly for a few seconds then shrugged and said sarcastically, "Well I didn't expect you to have the low manners of the usual young hooligans I have to deal with, but OK, if you want to be a young lout, let's get it over with."

I was standing in the middle of the lounge as she walked towards me and suddenly knelt in front of me. She unbuckled my belt quite nonchalantly and pushed my pants and boxers to the floor. As I stepped out of them I was feeling nonplussed by her casual approach, which I suspected was feigned. However, when she saw my erection she couldn't help smiling.

"You are a big boy, aren't you," she cooed.

I lifted up my feet to enable her to take my pants off. I was feeling relieved that she hadn't just thrown a tantrum at her daughter's text. In fact she now seemed very accepting of the situation.

She gripped my boner in her hand and drew it to her. As my helmet just touched her lips she whispered, "Now I'm going to show you how grateful your auntie is for you financing her daughters' college education."

With that statement she just licked my helmet around the rim. I groaned. She clearly had a lot more experience of giving blowjobs than her daughters. She started licking a tender part then taking the whole of my glans in her mouth and strongly sucking it. I was groaning continuously at the fabulous sensation at the end of my boner and put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself.

In between licking she whispered, "You clearly appreciate a good blowjob. You remind me of your grandpa. He had a big cock like you and always loved it when we sucked him off."

Even in my raptures, my ears pricked up at this family revelation.

She continued, "Yes, daddy particularly liked it when your mom deep throated him. Course he had to pay us. With our money we were the most fashionably dressed eighteen year-old girls at our school."

I was intrigued at the thought of mom giving grandpa a blowjob. I was quite young when he died, but he seemed a very conservative man to me.

I found that the thought of mom as a teenager sucking grandpa's cock was heightening my pleasure as my auntie sucked me off, which I suspect was auntie's intention.

She was now bringing me to a climax. Her left hand was cradling my balls, scratching them lightly, as she concentrated on sucking my helmet hard.

"Oh God yes!" I groaned gripping her head as she sucked me.

As I held her head I could feel her sucking me even harder, as if she was finding my assertiveness exciting. As the cum started spurting into her mouth, she was gently squeezing my balls.

She stood up looking me in the eye. "We'll discuss my new car a bit later," she said, firmly holding my gaze.

"Or a pre-owned car," I replied with a smile, knowing 'pre-owned' was just a fancy phrase for a used car.

Auntie bit her lip, "Look here kid, I am going upstairs now to shower and change into something more," she hesitated, "appropriate. When I come to your room, the more naughty you want to be, the more my car will cost you."

With that she turned to the stairs and marched up them, her big ass stretching her pants with each step.

She kept me waiting two hours before she stepped into my bedroom. I'd been lying on the bed with just my boxers on, wondering what sexy outfit she would be wearing, getting more and more impatient.

As she stepped into the room, she could see the look of surprise in my face. She was wearing her dark blue police uniform, except that her pants had gone and been replaced by a skirt. I could see black nylons on her legs and black high heels. Hanging from her belt were two pairs of handcuffs. In her hand she was carrying a bottle of oil.

She saw me looking questioningly at the skirt.

"They let us wear skirts," she explained, "when we're solely on desk duty."

My eyes drifted down to her heels.

"You're right," she answered to my unspoken question, "the heels are definitely non-regulation."

I smiled, got up from the bed and walked towards her, pulling her to me. As I kissed her she kissed me back. We were exploring each other's mouths. My hands went down to her ass, but it was difficult to grasp her big butt through the tight material.

I stepped back slightly and started undoing the buttons of her shirt. As I worked down, the middle buttons were more difficult to undo as they were tightened by the size of her breasts.

Auntie had a half smile playing on her lips as she whispered, "Have you ever fantasized about stripping a female police officer."

I began fumbling with the last buttons as more of her substantial breasts came into view, tethered by a bra straining to hold them.

She obviously thought that I would struggle to undo her skirt and needed to do it herself. She put down her bottle of oil, unclipped her handcuffs and put them on the floor, then unclipped her skirt and pushed it down her thighs. As it slid to the floor, she was revealed wearing black nylon stockings with a white garter belt.

"Your mom told me that you disgustingly appeared to be obsessed with big breasts and stockings," she whispered mischievously.

I couldn't wait to unwrap the whole package. I pulled her to me again and reached behind to unclip her brassiere. As I pulled it off her I noticed that she was breathing quite heavily, anticipating me handling her breasts. While I had lain on the bed waiting for her, I had wondered if she'd had much recent experience with men. I recalled overhearing my sister saying to mom that she thought Auntie Carrie hadn't dated for quite a few years. I could certainly feel her tensing up as I slid my hands around to her front and grasped a big breast in each hand. Something told me that she wanted me to be in control.

She gasped and tried to cover up her excitement by joking, "So you do want to be naughty."

"Hell yes," I moaned as my fingers really went to work squeezing and mauling her whopping melons.

As I put my head down and sucked a big nipple into my mouth, she moaned really loudly. I put my hands down behind her to grip her ass and slipped my fingers inside her panties so I could really grasp each cheek. I was licking and guzzling her luscious teats as I really squeezed her butt.

Eventually I moved my right hand round to the front and slid my hand down the front of her panties. This time she gave a little squeal as my fingers parted her labia and went to work on her clitoris.

I was thinking about her handcuffs and wondering if she wanted me to use them on her. I started to realize that her fantasy was probably to be trapped by one of her teenage hoodlums, stripped of her uniform and handcuffed to the bed. She was getting juicy very quickly, with my hands inside her panties grasping her ass and fingering her pussy, and I reluctantly released her nipple from my mouth to whisper to her, "Now officer, this young hooligan is going to handcuff you to the bed, rip off your panties and give you a really hard fucking."

She gasped at my words and my fingers could feel her getting even wetter. She seemed unsteady as I guided her towards the bed. I had never used a pair of handcuffs before but I found it was quite straightforward as I snapped a cuff on each of her wrists. The second pair I used to lock the first pair to the bed head rail.

She lay there writhing and moaning excitedly as I quickly stripped off. I pulled her legs roughly apart; knowing my use of force would reinforce her fantasy. I thrust my big cock deep inside her, ignoring the tightness of her pussy. I gripped her tits with my hands and really began to hammer into her. She screamed with ecstasy as I took her violently, fulfilling her fantasy of being sexually violated by a young thug.

As I continued to thump into her, I gasped, "Officer, are you enjoying your punishment?"

Auntie Carrie's orgasm caused her to scream her loudest yet. However, that was just the first of a number of orgasms. She was almost immediately thrusting her pelvis back at me. She clearly loved me being in control.

I leant forward to kiss her. Continuing my dominating approach, I pushed my tongue invasively into her mouth. She eagerly sucked on it as she continued to thrust up her hips to meet me.

I could feel my own orgasm building. I tried to slow it down, but found I couldn't as Auntie Carrie continued thrusting up at me with unrestrained vigor. As my climax hit, I pushed my head down and guzzled her nipple, pushing auntie into yet another orgasm. My cum pumped into her with force, shooting deep inside her.

We both lay there breathless until I eventually got up and found the keys to her handcuffs. I undid the ones on her wrists, but left the ones attached to the bed as I was sure we would need them again. As we lay there cuddling, auntie explained her fantasy.

"When a woman hasn't got a regular partner, she usually has a raunchy fantasy. When I'm pleasuring myself with my vibrator, one of my favorite fantasies is being taken by one of those rude obnoxious teenage boys, whom I'm always having to stop and question. Most women have fantasies. I know your mom does. When I was looking in her bedroom drawer last week I found a DVD called 'Moms ride boys'. She must have really been using her vibrator a lot while she watched the DVD on her laptop."

Auntie Carrie seemed thoughtful as she said, "Having a teenage boy underneath you is a common fantasy for a mom with very large breasts. It's about having her big tits sucked as she rides the boy, knowing she can use the muscles in her big buttocks to really work his young cock as she fucks him."

I cuddled Auntie Carrie until we both got up and had some lunch. Then, obviously it was back to bed. This time I told her that I would be taking her doggy style. She seemed eager, climbing on the bed facing the wall, as I manacled her to the bedrail. She seemed willing to do whatever I said. I was learning that every time a woman orgasms with my cock inside her, I owned her a bit more.

I slapped her hard on her butt as I guessed this would be as she would expect to be treated. I was proved right as this had her moaning quickly and as I felt her wet pussy I could tell she was already primed for mounting.

I thrust hard inside her and started pumping. As I was fucking her my thighs were slapping against her butt cheeks. She had not noticed me carry the bottle of oil as we got on the bed and I now opened it and splashed a generous amount down the crack of her ass. She didn't show any reaction until I started working my thumb in her asshole, then she panicked.

This was clearly not part of her fantasy and I guessed she was an anal virgin.

"No, no, no, no." she gasped.

So I didn't own her completely yet, I thought.

However, I didn't stop. As I slid my boner into her sphincter I said, "OK, so this means you get the Mercedes Convertible."

It didn't stop her screaming, but at least it eased my conscience as I started fucking her ass hard. My hands had started grasping her thighs where her garter straps clipped onto her stocking tops, but now I gripped her hair. Pulling her head back, her back arched and her buttocks were thrust up. I now had leverage to really ram into her. She was pulling on her handcuffs to no avail as I continued thrusting my hot boner into her anal sheath. Her initial screams had been desperate, but now her cries were more moans of pleasure. Whether it was the thought of the Mercedes Convertible, or that this was her perfect fantasy of being aggressively fucked hard in her ass by a willful teenager, I didn't know, but the fact that now she was pushing back at me showed she was clearly loving the ravishment of her butt.