I Win the Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both our orgasms were even better than our previous session. As we lay there this time, I knew I now owned her completely and she would always be my cum slut.

The next morning I was ready to leave. I'd decided that the sets of handcuffs would be useful for when I got home and Auntie Carrie was pleased to give them to me.

----------------------------------

All three of us heard the car screech to a halt outside our house. My sister opened the front door and then smiled as Auntie Carrie stepped out of her red Mercedes Convertible. She was wearing an expensive looking blouse and skirt with a chiffon scarf tied fashionably round her neck. I could feel my mom's and sister's envious eyes glued to the car as the three of us got in to go for a ride. Auntie Carrie drove off with an impressive screech of the tires on the asphalt surface.

With the top down and the wind in our hair we were all laughing as the car sped around the bends. Lunch was very pleasant, but the day became most enjoyable when Auntie Carrie drove us to a secluded spot.

The car was not ideal as a place to have sex and the only comfortable position was for me to be on the backseat while the women took turns to straddle and fuck me. My sister was a revelation in this position. She didn't have mom's big tits to thrust in my face nor Auntie Carrie's big ass to grind me, but by holding the edge of the sunroof, she was able to get leverage to really fuck me hard.

As Auntie Carrie dropped mom, sis and me off, we all agreed we'd had a great day.

---------------------------------

Mom shifted above me slightly so that she could make her other nipple available for me. I lightly nibbled it before sucking it completely into my mouth. I couldn't see past my mom but I could hear the slurping sound of my sister licking and sucking my cock. It was a very enjoyable feeling in my boner, made more so by my guzzling of mom's teats.

As I lay there happily, mom whispered in my ear, "Your cousin Thelma wonders if you could help her with the funds she needs to expand her yoga business."

I sighed, "Mom, with you, sis and Auntie Carrie, and with fucking Nelly and Elly every other weekend, I've got all the sex I want. Anyway, although Thelma is pretty, she's fat."

Mom jumped in quickly, "No, no," she said, "Thelma has lost a lot of weight. She's now slim and busty. You should see the pictures on her website. The flexible positions she can get her body into are amazing."

Life is tough.

"Ok," I sighed, "Tell her to come over next Tuesday. Oh and tell her I especially like women in pink leotards."