I Win, You Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers

"Well...ok," Mark said, but the tone of his voice told her that he was already looking forward to it too!

Once again Danielle felt the tiny crop as it began to slide over the tip of her left nipple. Stacy tapped it, not hard, not exactly slapping it, but she counted.

"That's ten!"

There was a momentary pause, an obvious silence. "Well?" Stacy asked seconds later. "Go on Mark, kiss it...kiss it all better," she told him. Seconds after that, Danielle felt Mark's lips as they gingerly encircled her now very aroused nipple, sucking it.

"Very good," Stacy purred. "Very...very good!"

She next tapped Danielle's right nipple, though the tap was a tiny bit harder this time. Even so, it felt good, and she surprised herself at the additional knowledge that Mark would soon be kissing, sucking it as well, which he soon did.

With several slaps of the torturously pleasing toy still yet to go, it became obvious to both Mark as well as Danielle, that it was Stacy's intention to make things as difficult for her as possible. Especially when she tapped it forcefully, purposely right against the opening of her cunt.

"Well? Go on Mark! Kiss it!"

Danielle felt him as he knelt beneath her, surprised as she actually found herself stepping even more off to both sides, effectively spreading herself. He kissed...kissed again, then licked her.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Danielle moaned.

"Hey! That's not fair! You owe me three more slaps!" Stacy chided them both. Then she struck Danielle's pussy lips quickly three times, none of which truly stung her any, but enough that it sent shivers of lustful delight coursing up and down her spine. "And just for that Mark..." Stacy suddenly added. "You should be punished as well, take off your clothes!"

"What?"

"You heard me!" Stacy demanded. "Off! Take them off Mark, unless it's your intention of keeping Danielle tied to the pole all evening!"

She couldn't see him exactly, but Danielle heard the rustle of Mark's clothing as he removed them. Heard the sound of his jeans hitting the floor as they dropped. "My my..." Stacy spoke. "Someone has a hard-on!"

Leading Mark towards the pole, Danielle saw him now, really for the first time completely nude. And though she had indeed felt it, played with it, stroked it until he'd cum, she hadn't really gotten a good look at his proud stiff erection until now.

"Stand here," Stacy commanded. And to Danielle's surprise, he did. He stood now directly beside her where she could easily see. She watched as Stacy laid the crop along the length of Mark's hard stiff prick, and then raised her hand, bringing the crop down slapping it slightly. Mark grunted, but didn't cry out in any real pain. "Eleven!" Stacy announced. "Except...you Danielle, have to kiss him better," she informed her friend. "Now!"

Without thinking, Danielle leaned over, placing her lips along side the shaft of Mark's cock, kissing it as though absorbing away any hurt that might have been left there.

Once again Stacy struck out with the crop against Danielle's exposed pussy...waiting. "Well Mark? Do I have to keep telling you? Lick her!"

He did so.

"Not good enough," Stacy demanded, suddenly expanding the game, though Mark of course didn't seem to mind it too much, nor did Danielle as she stood there feeling Mark's tongue freely ravishing her.

And the sweetness of his lips and tongue as they continued to caress, toy and explore the fiery recess of her smoldering cunt now took all thoughts away of the remaining croppings to come.

Danielle moaned, loudly, audibly when she felt Stacy's lips suddenly surrounding one of her nipples, Stacy's hand now softly yet firmly massaging her breast. There she stood, Mark kneeling below her, tonguing her exposed pussy, gently flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue as Stacy continued doing the same to her breasts.

"Oh fuck...fuck, please release me!" Danielle moaned.

"On one condition," Stacy told her.

"What? What?" Danielle asked pleadingly.

"No holds barred."

"What? What do you mean?" Danielle asked.

"Just what I said, no holds barred...while Mark's licking you...you lick me. That will count as one stroke," she said giving that up in offering.

"Ok," Danielle moaned, suddenly liking the direction this new game was heading in. "Untie me!"

Once free, they moved towards the middle of the room. Lying on her side, Danielle positioned herself between Stacy's legs, her sweet smelling pussy only inches away from her face. Once positioned, Mark rejoined them, now lying on his side as well in order to better accommodate licking Danielle.

Danielle began to tickle her friends clit, something she had only fantasized about doing, now doing it, and all the while, having her own being licked by her boyfriend as well!

"Slap her ass...but only when I tell you," Stacy told Mark. "And do it hard too...or it doesn't count! I want to hear it!"

Danielle waited, still dutifully licking her friend's cunt, having her own sweet pussy sucked and licked as well.

"Now!" Stacy cried out in pleasure. "NOW!"

Danielle felt the hard slap of Mark's hand upon her ass, felt the thrilling sting of it as it landed, and pulled even more forcefully on Stacy's pussy lips when he did.

"Again!"

And again he did, as she did...sucking Stacy's cunt for all she was worth, wrapping her lips around her girlfriend's clit even as she cried out in tormented pleasure. "Oh fuck, suck it! Slap it! Again! Again!"

Mark slapped, sucked, drawing in Danielle's clit, even as she drew in Stacy's, until moments later, the anguished cry of pleasured release filled the air as Stacy came, came in squeals of unbridled pleasure and joy at the probing tongue and fingers of her very dear and now very intimate friend.

Stacy's orgasm had barely began to diminish when she felt her own begin. "Oh baby! Baby! Now! Now! Yes! NOWWWWWWWW!" she screamed out wildly.

Marked fingered her pussy, thrusting into her, all the while chewing, sucking and tickling her clit as she exploded in a shower of such sweetness that she thought she'd pass out. Over and over she came, her cunt throbbing spasmodically, electrical shocks coursing up and down her spine, over and over again until the wave of ecstasy and pleasure finally began to ebb. Only then did she roll over onto her side away from Stacy, Stacy likewise still fighting for control of her own breath.

"Come here Mark," she told him hungrily. "Now its your turn! Oh...and Stacy? Since you've been a bit of a naughty girl as well, I think it's only fair that you come over here and help me. Wouldn't you agree Mark?" she asked smilingly.

He smiled back. "I have only one thing I'd like to say to you," he told her as the girls slithered towards him.

"What's that?"

"I'm so glad you lost!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers
12