Ice Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

Justine was just coming down from her own personal mountain as I looked back at her. "Anytime you want it baby. I love you Rudy," she said.

I felt like an ass, for spying on her. She drifted off for a slight nap, obviously spent. I wanted to warn her. Justine don't fall asleep in the sun, you'll burn. But not being psychic, she didn't receive my thoughts.

I looked at her body. She still had an athlete's body. Thin tapering thighs with sculptured calves that where just a bit too big to be truly proportionate. I loved it when she wrapped those powerful legs around my waist to prevent me from pulling out of her. Slim hips but a full protruding butt, like two half globes that made seeing her in a skirt a religious experience. Her tight tummy still flat though we'd both passed thirty. And those two tiny A cup breasts that were so sensitive that I could probably get her nipples hard by blowing on them from here in the house next door.

That was the body I loved. It was mine damn it. I'd said the vows and gone through the courtship and the rituals to earn it. I'd taken care of that body for the whole time that we'd been married. I've fed it, clothed it, bathed it, lotioned it, massaged it, licked it and fucked it. How dare she give some asshole my body?

I decided then and there that I'd try to save my marriage. Maybe I could forgive her for fucking those two guys. Actually it was only a guy and a half, because the garbage man didn't get to finish. Justine clearly loved me as much as she said she did. A while later she went into the house to start the meat simmering. Then I heard it, the clanking and the squealing of brakes. An NPS truck pulled up in front of our house. Justine quickly got up and went into the house. She threw on a T shirt and a pair of shorts as she passed the bedroom and went to the door.

She answered the door and spoke to the driver for a few minutes. Then he went back to his truck and she followed him. She went into the truck with him. I thought that was against the rules. They stayed in the truck for a while. When she came out of the truck pulling her shorts back up, I'd changed my mind. There was no way I could stay married to her. As much as I loved her, it was over.

Over the next few days I made a decision. I took a couple of weeks of vacation time to get a handle on my home situation. I think my boss kind of got an idea of what was going on, when I asked him about taking her name off of my insurance policies and off of my health insurance. He told me to take as long as I needed, and if it came to it to let him know if I needed to change my situation.

I consulted several lawyers but none of them had any good news for me. We lived in a joint property state. The very best I could hope for was to get out of the marriage with my self esteem. And the way seeing her fucking other guys had left me, I really no longer had that.

It all came down to community property. The best I could really hope for would be a fifty/fifty split of our assets regardless of who did what. Basically guys, your wife can fuck a football team in front of you and ask you to hold their dicks while they force them in, and she's still going to get half of your shit. Unless you have kids, then you'll get even less. If she has a job, and makes less than you do, you have to pay her. If she doesn't have a job at all you have to pay her even more. If she has a job and makes more money than you do, you don't get dick.

Obviously the law was not on my side. I found myself wishing that all of those times a good looking woman had come on to me while I was on the road and I had said "No, I'm married," could be done over. I'd have a kid in every state in the fucking union.

By the end of the next week I was ready to go back to work. I had Justine's schedule pretty much down. On Monday she fucked the Ice Cream man. Tuesday was for the garbage guy. Wednesday the mailman made his delivery and Thursday was for the NPS man's package. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were supposedly all mine. Every weekend since we'd been married if I didn't have to travel for work we were inseparable. We always had been.

I thought about my options. I had three. I could pretend that I didn't know what was going on and hope that this was just a phase she was going through. I'd be hoping that her love for me would win out in the end and she'd stop. Of course there'd be nothing to prevent her from starting up again. The next option was to confront her and order her to stop. I'd tell her strongly that if she didn't cease and desist we were through. We'd of course have to go to counseling, which would cost me money. I loved the idea of having to pay money because she couldn't keep her legs closed.

Option 3 of course was the divorce. To go ahead bite the bullet, take my lumps and hope for a considerate judge who wouldn't make me pay her for too long. I'd also be hoping that she'd find someone else to fuck and marry them. That way would be better than if she just moved some guy in with her. In that case I'd be paying him to fuck her.

And make no mistake about it life is not good for divorced guys. I'd be stuck in some shitty little economy apartment, barely able to afford food. Shit the insurance for my Mustang would probably bankrupt me. Good Lord my future was so bright, I needed to wear shades. Maybe I could get a part time job working on one of those suicide hotlines.

By the time I went back to work, I was a bundle of nerves. It seemed like I was being set upon from all directions. At home Justine was all over me. She was as randy as a cat in heat. She sometimes even took my hand and stuck it down in her shorts juts to show me how much she claimed she wanted me. Of course I got into the habit of washing my hands with one of those industrial strength cleansers as soon as she touched me. You know the kinds that are so strong they strip the skin off of you like acid.

There was also the time that she tried to hurt my baby. She came over while I was waxing my car. I'd just spent an hour washing it and was almost done. She had on a skirt so short you could smell her brains, and she lifted one of her legs and put it up on my hood.

She actually left a trail of her juice on the car and showed it to me to let me see how wet she was. In our younger days I'd have fucked her right there in the driveway. But that day, realizing how cooties can fuck up a paintjob, I rewashed and waxed the whole car. I scrubbed extra hard the area where she'd left her slime trail. I guess that was really the straw that broke the camel's back. While we had dinner that night and she stared into my eyes telling me it was time. I realized that it was.

"Do you know what I'm talking about?" she cooed smiling at me.

"Uh huh," I said, smiling right back at her. In my mind I was thinking it's time for me to be rid of your cheating ass once and for all. Up until she slimed my Mustang, I'd been content to just play the waiting game because as bad as I felt, there are worse things than having a pretty woman hanging on your every word, and seemingly worshipping the ground you walk on. If I could have just gotten over the fact that she fucked four other guys all the time, life would have been a fucking paradise wouldn't it?

"It's time for us to have a baby," she said. "I don't care what we said about waiting until we were a certain age. I don't care about all of the trips we wanted to take or how much money we needed. I don't care about us having a bigger house. You're all I need. And you'll be all our baby needs. You're getting better. I think this flu is finally letting up on you after almost three weeks. You've almost got your strength back baby, so it's time for you to shoot a baby in me."

Women just have this way of fucking up everything you plan. We'd both always wanted a house full of kids. She came over and got on her knees in front of me. She kissed my hand like she was going to propose to me. "Will you solemnly swear to fuck the shit out of me?" she asked me seriously. "You do know that yours is the only sperm that's ever been in here?" she said rubbing her crotch.

It took a Herculean effort. But I managed to keep my composure. I even managed to keep my facial expression unchanged. The bitch was a sociopath. She was as good a liar as some of the salesmen I knew. The kind of person, who can swear to you that the special fuel treatment they're selling you will increase your horsepower, clean your fuel injectors and seal leaky gaskets all at the same time. Deep down they know that it's only gas they're selling you. But they're charging you 50 bucks for two ounces of it. "Pour it into your gas tank," they say.

Justine didn't know that I knew about the other four guys she was fucking on a regular basis. Maybe she was telling all of us the same shit. That way she could multiply her chances of getting pregnant. Shit, how would we ever know who the lucky guy who rang her bell really was?

Two's company, six is a fucking crowd. I had to get free of Justine one way or another. And looking at her as she knelt before me smiling, I realized that I hated that bitch with every fiber of my being. She had taken the love I'd given her for all of these years and perverted it into something ugly. I felt something in the pit of my stomach again, but this time it wasn't bile or vomit. This time it was hate, and it burned. In fact the fire was burning so bright that as she looked at me I felt warm all over. Yeah I knew what Justine wanted. She wanted a fucking baby. Well I knew what I wanted too. After three weeks with my head up my ass I finally knew what I wanted. I wanted revenge.

I wanted revenge not just against my supposed loving wife, but against all of her lovers as well. Each and every one of those bastards needed to feel my touch. Yep, I know what all of you intelligent sensitive enlightened guys out there are thinking. Oh God. He's gonna go Neanderthal. How pitiful can he be to have to resort to violence? Others of you are thinking that it wasn't those guys who betrayed me. They're just looking for a piece of ass just like you'd be. If I need revenge it should be on my cheating ass wife.

Every single one of those guys knew that we were married, but they fucked her anyway. There's no missing that big ass diamond on her finger. They deserved what they were going to get.

I needed to do each one of them individually. It needed to be personal. There was also the fact that having a barbecue and inviting all of them and her mom and then showing video of her fucking them, while it sounds great in those stories on the internet was not an option. There were several reasons why I couldn't do that. One, they didn't know me from Adam and they would probably be very suspicious if I just suddenly invited them to a party.

Secondly the asshole in me wanted more than just humiliation or embarrassment. I made up my list and started doing my research. Some of these guys would be easy, others would be difficult. And I couldn't forget the love of my life now could I? I hired a private detective to get me some information on them. I decided to start with the NPS driver because he'd be one of the toughest. I was wrong. Within two hours and two hundred dollars my PI called back with a file on him. His name was Riley Smithson, he was twenty-eight years old. He was married to his high-school sweetheart Darla. They had a two year old daughter and he was taking management courses at night hoping to someday move into a management role at NPS.

I also found out which NPS center he worked out of. I decided to start there. I drove over to the center where Riley worked. I went to the desk where you drop off packages that you want to return or pick up packages that you've missed delivery on three times. There was a very cheerful mid twenties lady behind the counter. As she looked to see if there were any packages for me or my address I spotted someone I could really use. In the area where the trucks were being prepped to go out I spotted her. She was probably about 5 foot nothing, about 200 pounds and her mouth was the loudest thing on the loading dock.

She had nothing good to say about any of the guys working there. The woman behind the counter returned to tell me that she couldn't find any packages for me. When she saw where I was looking, she shook her head. "That's Nancy," she said. "She's a bitch. Everyone around here thinks that she only acts like that because she needs a good stiff...Well you know what I mean."

I did indeed. Only I wouldn't be the one giving it to her if I could help it. But who knows how far I'd stoop in the name of vengeance?

"I'm going across the street to get my God damned coffee," screamed Nancy. "When I get back all of this shit had better be taken care of." She continued ranting for at least another 5 minutes. I quickly left and went across the street to the Starbucks.

There were only three or four tables available. So I took the center one. A few minutes later Nancy waddled in. She waved at a waitress and was a regular so she had a big steaming cup of coffee in front of her before I ever got served. I pretended to be looking at her out of the corner of my eye, but I did it in a way that while very obvious, appeared that I was trying not to get caught. I also got up and walked past her several times. Each time I did I made it a point to look at her humongous rack and then look away. After my second trip to the magazine rack she was staring at me open mouthed. Finally she just picked up her cup and came over and sat down at my table.

"What the fuck is your problem?" she snapped.

I looked at her as if someone had just killed my puppy in front of me. The look on my face bespoke unimaginable pain and anguish. Some of it was real. I'd channeled how bad I felt when I discovered that Justine was fucking around on me. The look of anger on her face was reduced some. She looked at me with interest.

"Oh you'd never understand," I said sadly. "How could someone who looks like you relate to what I'm going through?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked. She'd moved her arms apart and was leaning forward now and I could see her breasts in all of their glory. They were fucking awesome. If you took them off of her body and put them onto someone else, I could love that person.

"You made me lose track of what I was here for," I said. "As soon as I saw you I had to get a better look at you, so I came over here. I'm sorry, but God you're..."

"I'm what?" she asked. "Are you saying you followed me?" I could tell she was intrigued. She leaned even farther forward. Her deep cleavage was fully on display now. I could even see the darkening of the skin near one of her areolas. If she moved anymore her shirt would fall open and her nipples would be on display.

"My marriage is over," I told her. "The last straw was finding out she was fucking another guy. But I have no proof. If only I could catch them in the act like they do on TV. I could get my divorce and be free to find someone new myself. Someone like..."

Her eyes got bigger than those giant sized donuts they try to sell you with your coffee.

"Who is this bastard?" she asked.

"He's one of your truck drivers," I said slowly. "But don't worry about that. I'll figure something out. Coming here today and seeing you has been the best thing that's happened to me since I found out. I'm sorry and I'm sure you're married or taken but don't be surprised to see me show up from time to time just to look at you."

"I'm Nancy," she said. And she smiled. That smile changed everything. Her face went from the pure evil I'd seen at the NPS center to that of a reasonably attractive woman.

"Rudy," I said smiling back.

"Why don't you walk me back across the street," she said. I could tell she was trapped between needing to go back to work and wanting to stay with me.

We got up and left Starbucks. As we crossed the street I grabbed her hand as if I wanted to make sure she was safe. She looked at me smiling so hard it looked like her face was split in two. When we got behind her building she slowed down. She was walking so slowly that I thought it would take hours to get to the door that she had to go in. She was clearly stalling.

I pulled her into an alcove and hugged her hard. Her eyes got even bigger but she didn't resist. I grabbed her around her waist pulling her into me even tighter and heard her moan. Our position caused her huge soft breasts to flatten against my chest and stomach but she didn't care. I let my hands drop until they were just above her big butt and then stopped. Her head was already tilted back and her eyes were closed. I rubbed her back and quickly stuck my index finger into my mouth and wiped a blob of spit under my right eye.

The first thing you need to know is that I'm a guy. I'm very healthy and I hadn't had sex since I discovered that Justine was cheating on me, at least not with anyone other than myself. Nancy could not only feel the hardest erection I'd had in weeks pushing against her, she was rubbing herself back against it.

When I said, "No!" it really wasn't what she wanted to hear. I truly believe that Nancy would have pulled her pants down and fucked me right there in broad daylight if things had continued. Her eyes snapped open as if the loss of contact between us was painful.

"Huh?" she said. "Then her eyes zeroed in on the blob of spit under my right eye. She thought it was a tear as I'd intended.

"No," I said even sadder and slower.

"Why?" she whined as if I'd just told her that even though she held the winning ticket in the lottery she couldn't have the prize.

"Because no matter what Justine has done, I'm not a cheater," I said. "I want you badly, but it has to wait. At least until I get my divorce. How would my next woman be able to trust me, if I'd cheated on the previous wife?"

She weighed my words heavily and as usual in human nature only heard the words she wanted to hear. All she heard was, "Next woman," and "Previous wife." Those two phrases in her mind already had us married.

She grabbed my hands and pulled them back on her thick waist and held them there. "I don't want to let you go," she said stepping forward again until her breasts were again pushing into me. I really don't think that was her goal though. Within seconds she was again rubbing against my tit hardened dick with gusto.

"No," I said again, noticeably weaker though. She stuck a surprisingly dainty finger against my lips silencing me. Then she pulled my hands slowly up from her waist to her breasts. When I left their softness and felt the nipples start to tent the material of her blouse I almost ruined my shorts.

"Did I cause this?" She said rubbing my pants covered dick with her hand. I nodded vigorously and stifled a moan.

She squeezed it and I gasped. "When we get together, you won't even think of going anywhere else," she said. "But I have to admit I like the fact that you take your promises seriously. So as much as I'd love for us to call in sick right now, I'll honor your wishes. But don't take too long." She reached into her pocket and extracted a piece of paper. She tore off a corner of it and circled it with a finger.

"This is my work number. I get a break at three this afternoon. Call me then and I'll give you my home and cell numbers," she said. Then she walked away leaving me there. I swear there was much more sway in her ass as she walked away than there had been. And me, like I said I'm a healthy guy. I hoped I didn't have to spend any time alone with her. Yep she's a big girl, but once you got past her evil facade she warms up quickly. I was sure that if we were ever thrown together like that again, I'd fuck her. Even though I really did want to remain faithful to my cheating wife until we filed.

The rest of my plan should go easily. As I returned to my, Mustang I called Riley's house. I spoke to Darla and told her that I worked for NPS and Riley was going to be the first of our monthly Driver awards. He'd get a certificate, a day off with pay and a two day stay at his choice of a list of hotels. I wasn't sure of when next week he'd get the award because we wanted to surprise the drivers somewhere on their route. She assured me that she's be ready at any time I called her and that she'd keep the secret until then.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers