Ice Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

I had to hurry up with my plans, if I wanted to do all of this next week. Riley was taken care of. My PI had arranged a meeting for me with a few members of a local gang. Once we got past the posturing and agreed on a price for what I wanted things went really smoothly. Over the next two days I watched Justine and she was still keeping to her schedule. I had noticed that her liaisons were very quick, never lasting longer than 10 minutes and in some cases even shorter.

I met with a pimp who put me in touch with an electrician. For the finder's fee I paid him he offered to throw in a freebie with one of his girls. I declined, although I was tempted. I met with my former gardener's brother. He was the black sheep of a hard working family. He wanted to go out of town to try and start his life over. He wanted to totally get out of the illegal racket he was in, but he still owed a gambling debt. It wasn't much, twelve hundred dollars but when you don't have a job it might as well be a million.

I told him that I'd give him the money as soon as he did what I needed. He was very happy, he didn't have to kill anyone...exactly and it would take five minutes or less and he could leave town immediately afterwards. So I had plans for everyone except the ice cream man and him I intended to handle personally. So that Thursday I broke the news to Justine that I had to go out of town again. It would only be for three days and then I probably wouldn't have any more trips for a long time.

"How long will you be gone this time?" she asked. I couldn't believe her. She was both pissed and sad at the same time that I was leaving.

"What's wrong Justine?" I asked.

"I don't want you to go," she said in a little girl voice. "You've been sick and weak ever since you got back from your last trip. I haven't had any dick since before you left for that one. Rudy I want to have your baby. I know I should be okay with this because you've always done it but I just don't want you away from me." God damn it she was actually crying because I was going out of town for two frigging days.

I couldn't help it. I hugged her and she started moaning with just that small amount of contact. When I pushed her away I could see anger there.

"When you come home, if you're not ready for sex, we're seeing a doctor," she snapped.

Okay most of you know that there was no business trip. But I did want to be out of town. Just before I left I took out the fuse that controlled our air-conditioning unit. I knew that Justine wouldn't be able to handle the heat in the house for very long. Less than a half hour after I left she called my cell phone. I told her to look in the top drawer of my desk, there she'd find the business card of a guy who was both and electrician and an air-conditioning tech. Two hours later I got a call from a number I didn't recognize. I answered it tentatively.

"Hey, Rudy, this is Mario. That was the weirdest fuck I've ever had," he said.

"You fucked her already?" I asked. My heart crumbled. Not only had Justine fucked someone that she'd known for what an hour at most, but she'd fucked Mario in our house.

"She told me that she might call me tomorrow too, but that would be the last time," he said. "I'm pretty sure that she got what you wanted, but it wouldn't hurt to give her another dose to be sure."

"Whatever," I said.

"I'm telling you though, the bitch wouldn't even let m..."he began before I cut him off.

"Gotta go," I said sharply. As much as I hated Justine right then, hearing the details of what she'd let him do and not do wasn't going to do my ego any good. But it did stoke that fire for revenge that was still burning in my belly.

I spent Saturday at a car show in Michigan. It was called Mustang Memories. There were over 800 Mustangs there from all eras of the Pony car's history. I got a lot of ideas for customization of my car. I decided to wait until my marriage was done to start working on it though. One of the most amazing things I saw at the show wasn't actually a car.

It was a woman. Okay why not? Once again I am a healthy male, so I'm gonna look right? Anyway she had to be the most beautiful woman in the world. She had long kind of curly reddish hair and she drove a grabber orange Mustang with green trim and accents. Every time I saw her I couldn't look away. Anyway after a few hours of gawking at the russet haired beauty I decided to go home. I was sure that Mario had already fucked Justine again by then so there was no point in me staying away from home any longer.

The first step of my plan was over. I had my revenge against Justine, now for the rest. I went home early. I pulled into the driveway, my presence announced by my Mustang's deep droning Magnaflow exhaust system. I went into the house and collapsed on the sofa. Justine came in and straddled me. She told me how much she'd missed me and how much she loved me. I kept looking around the room.

"What are you looking for?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I was just thinking about all of those movies and stories where the husband goes out of town and while he's gone..."

Justine laid her head back and laughed. "I'd never do that," she said. "No cheating here." Then she took my hand and put it on her pussy. "This belongs to you," she said. "I swear to you on my father's grave that no man has deposited his seed in me since before we were married. In fact since the day we met."

I looked in her eyes and couldn't detect any signs of deception or lying. It made me feel really bad about what I'd done to her.

"I'm not a saint," she continued. "There have been a couple of cases where I've been touched in places that are off limits. But that's all. Not even a kiss. You're the only man I love, or will love for my whole life."

"What about this touching thing?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," she laughed. "Oh my God, you're jealous. You do still love me. I have to admit I was a little worried since we haven't you know...In weeks." I decided right then and there if she could lie, I could too.

She was rubbing her crotch against me in little circles and cooing as she did it. My reaction was instantaneous. She lifted her shirt and rubbed her bra-less mounds.

"Ooh someone still wants me, don't they?" she asked. "Someone still wants to fuck his dirty little wife, even though she's growing old. I can feel it getting harder," she slurred.

"Oh shit," I screamed my face in mock agony. I fell to the floor and started holding my crotch and rolling back and forth. I hope I wasn't too far over the top.

"What's wrong Rudy?" she screamed. Again If I wasn't so sure that she was some kind of pathological lying champion I'd have been thrown. She really seemed to be concerned.

"Justine," I looked into her eyes. "I haven't been truthful with you these last few weeks," I said.

She looked at me seriously. "You slept with some whore while you were on the road and you've got a disease," she snapped. That seemed really funny to me. It was probably her worst fear. Cheaters always think everyone else cheats.

"Of course not," I snapped right back. "I'd never cheat on you no matter what."

She looked relieved. "Then what is it?" she asked.

"You know how you're always talking about how low my Mustang sits and how you can't get into it or out of it without showing your panties to the world?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Well while I was out of town last time, I got out of the car awkwardly and injured myself. It's a common sports injury, but it's embarrassing, and painful. I know I should have told you, but until today it was almost healed. Another week or two and I'll be as good as new," I said.

"Oh my God," she said. "Please don't tell me you've got a groin pull." I nodded and she started laughing.

"See that's why I didn't say anything," I said.

"Sweetie I'm not laughing at you," she said. "I'm laughing out of relief. I thought that I didn't turn you on anymore. I honestly thought that you didn't want to have babies with me."

The rest of the day went well. We cuddled a lot. I didn't mind that because I knew that I couldn't catch it from that. I even gave her a few gentle kisses, without tongue. I told her that deeper kisses would get me excited and pull on my groin muscles. Every article I've read says that you can't get it from kissing but I couldn't take the chance.

Monday I called her from work and told her that I'd be about an hour late. I figured that I'd let her have her last time with the ice cream man. One week from today my marriage would end. Tomorrow the revenge would begin. I'd start taking her toys away from her one piece at a time. Tuesday morning I got up at the usual time. For some reason it just seemed different. The colors seemed brighter. Sounds were more intense. Smells were even stronger. It was like I'd gotten all of my senses back after having them dulled by a tragedy or accident.

I actually fucking skipped out to my Mustang. Justine came to the door for a goodbye kiss. "You're driving the Mustang today?" she asked. I just smiled and nodded.

After I drove away from my house I called Nancy on my cell phone. I'd been calling her twice a day since we met. We'd gotten to the point where our conversations could have gotten me in trouble if I was a politician, but we hadn't seen each other since that first day. I'd assured her that it was because if we'd seen each other, I was afraid of what might happen.

"Good morning Beautiful," I said.

"Good morning, Honey," she replied. "I was just thinking about you."

"Were they good thoughts?" I asked.

"Nope, not at all," she smirked. "I was dreaming that some nasty man was licking and sucking my big titties and then he started sticking his fingers up into my nether regions. And I couldn't stop him. He was out of control. Then he stuck his thingy into my private place." She gasped loudly and I realized that she was masturbating as we spoke.

The screeching of tires snapped me back to reality. Nancy had me so worked up that I'd gone through a stop sign and nearly got my car T-boned.

"Nancy, I can't wait any longer," I hissed over the phone. "I want you so badly. I just drove through a stop sign and almost died. I think I might need some help arranging this divorce."

"It's about fucking time," she said. "What do you need me to do?"

I filled her in on my plan, and she agreed to it instantly. I smiled inwardly. Another domino had just fallen into place. I left the office at about nine a.m. so I could be there and watch the garbage man have his fun. As they had before he came up into my driveway to help Justine with the can. The helpful bastard even helped her wheel it back up the driveway to the side of the house where they left it and went in. I made a call and my people knew it was time. Before Justine and the garbage man had even closed the door, eight gang members got out of parked cars. They went straight to the garbage truck nodding at me in my place of concealment.

As they started the noisy truck up, the garbage man ran out of the house. His dick was waving in the wind as he tried to fasten his overalls and get to his truck. I was video-taping it. He yelled at the guy in the truck. The guy then locked the doors and said, "No speak English, Fuckwad. See Ya." Then he drove away in the truck. The Garbage man was pissed. He tried to chase the truck down the street and soon found himself surrounded by gang members. There were some words exchanged which was probably a mistake on his part, but he was pissed.

The fight that followed was so one side you couldn't even call it a fight. They punched him over and over until he went down. Then they stomped him and kicked him until he was unconscious. All while beating him they let him know how stupid it was to fuck around with married women. They spent a considerable time on his genital area even though I hadn't asked for that. I guess they threw it in for free.

I guess someone had called the cops because sirens were heard heading in our direction. All of the guys melted into the background long before the first cop car showed. When the car did arrive all they found was the garbage man barely breathing lying in a pool of his own blood. I mailed a copy of the video disk to the city's Sanitation dept. I knew it would take a couple of days at least to get to his immediate supervisor through the chain of command. That was exactly what I wanted. When he regained consciousness he'd probably try to make up a story about how he was working when he was attacked. Once his boss got that disk and saw him running out of my house with his dick still out while his truck was being stolen, his career would be over. I licked my finger and made an imaginary mark on my invisible chalk board.

When I got home that night Justine was just a little bit edgy. The funny thing was that she didn't know a thing about what had happened to the garbage man until one of our neighbors came over and told us about it. Even funnier was that finding out that she didn't even know the name of the man who had been fucking her every Tuesday for I don't know how long.

I held her close as we watched TV Tuesday night. "How long?" she asked.

"Maybe another week, ten days at the most," I replied.

"I'd wait for you forever," she said.

You will bitch, I thought. Wednesday morning arrived and I found myself being squeezed by a snake. It was a Justine snake. She had wrapped both her arms and legs around me so tightly that I couldn't get loose without waking her if I tried.

"Love you, so much," she mumbled as I headed for the shower.

"Neither rain, nor sleet, nor hail," I said.

"Huh?" she said, her eyes snapping open.

"I love you and next week we'll be fucking without fail," I said. She smiled and went back to sleep.

I left for work seriously convinced that every color in the spectrum was somehow brighter. At about three p.m. that afternoon I called Justine. Our mailman usually got there at about 10 after three. I wanted her to know that I was at work. I had my secretary talking to me in the background to help verify in her mind that I was at work. I was.

When Bill Pinder, our married mailman walked down the street he didn't know that he was being video-taped. He delivered a letter or two to the house next door and then wheeled his cart to my house. Even though he didn't take any letters with him he marched up to the door where he was met by Justine. They went inside closing the door behind him. Exactly six minutes later he came out of the house with a frustrated look on his face, zipping his pants up as he walked. Before he got to his cart with its several cans of mace attached, the pit bull slammed into his side knocking him down. The enraged dog ravaged him for several minutes, it had happened so fast he hadn't had a chance to scream. Once he did start screaming there was no one around to respond.

As the dog continued mauling him, snapping several bones and tendons the tape continued to roll. Finally a shrill whistle pierced the air and the dog immediately left the bleeding body of the man and ran across the street and jumped into a waiting van that pulled away. The van drove to the end of the block and onto the freeway. As far as I know it never returned to our state and at least when it took off, had no plates.

The prognosis for the mailman wasn't good. He had several injuries to the tendons that controlled his limbs alone that would render him unable to walk for several years. He'd also lost a couple of fingers so sorting the mail as a back-up plan would not be feasible. His days with the postal service were probably over. So was his marriage. His wife visited him at the hospital. She was very pretty and cared a lot about him. I hated giving the disk to one of the hospital orderlies and having it handed to her. In fact I almost didn't do it. But I looked at that woman and saw something of myself in her, the part where she was hopelessly in love with a person who cheated on her again and again. At least this way she'd know. What she chose to do with the information was up to her.

The next day I checked the hospital again. I used the name of one of our neighbors when I signed in at the desk. I figured that they'd never be able to trace my deception unless Arnold Ziggler actually showed up at the hospital at the same time I was there. Anyway the poor mailman's wife had not been to visit him at all that day. The hospital staff was a bit concerned because she'd promised to return first thing in the morning.

When they called to find out when she'd visit, she'd told them to tell the cheating bastard to contact her through her attorney and she'd put all of his things in his brother's garage.

When I woke up Thursday morning the colors were still a little brighter, but I was nervous. This was the trickiest of my schemes because Justine would be there. That meant that since I wasn't ready for her to know that I knew about what she was doing, that I again couldn't be there, just as on the previous day, when the fact that I was actually at work while the dog was mauling our mailman would paint me as the typical clueless husband, if the police did investigate.

Again just minutes before the NPS truck arrived I was on the phone with Justine. When she heard the truck pull up she let me go. From the video that my PI shot the timing was perfect. Justine and Riley had just gone out to the truck when Nancy pulled up in an NPS company car. Riley's wife Darla was with her. Nancy used her key and opened the door of the truck and caught Riley just about to stick his dick into Justine who was bent over a box in the back of the truck.

Darla screamed at Riley and ran into the truck punching him several times and bloodying his face. Then she turned her fury on Justine who was trying to sneak away. Darla dove onto Justine's back and punched her four or five times. Then she rolled her over and landed a haymaker to Justine's right eye. Riley was trying to pull his pants up as Nancy snapped picture after picture of him, thinking that they'd help with my divorce.

"You are so fired Riley," She screamed in a voice so loud they could hear it in the next state.

"But I..." he said.

"Take your ass home. Don't even bother coming back to pick up your stuff. We'll send it to you," snapped Nancy.

"Uh unh," said Darla. "Don't bother coming home either. I want a divorce. I'm going to take everything you have. You'll never see Megan again and I'm going to sue your whore as well."

From what my neighbors later told me Nancy and Darla just got into the car and drove off after that. Riley sat in my driveway bleeding and crying for over an hour before Justine came out onto the porch and told him to leave the property. Well things had gone okay, but not perfectly. I needed to scramble to save things. First off I couldn't go home and find Justine with a black eye. Plus my nosey neighbors couldn't be allowed to tell me what had happened. I had to give Justine a few days to handle things.

I called her and told her that I had to go out of town immediately to save one of our biggest accounts. I was going to fly and the company would buy me whatever I needed there. On the good side though, I told her that we'd probably be able to resume marital relations on my return. I told her I was very sorry, but it couldn't be helped.

She just said that she'd miss me very much, but she understood. She also said that she would be holding me to my promise to fuck her as soon as I got back, and not a second later. She also made me promise to call her at least three times every day just so she could hear my voice and know that everything was okay.

I told her I'd be back late Tuesday. This time I didn't actually go out of town. I did some of the business things that precede a divorce. I didn't cancel any accounts or withdraw anything from them. My savings account had always only been accessible to me. That was because Justine had a shopping problem. If left alone she'd buy everything she could see. So she'd always had access to the checking account and a couple of credit cards in her name that I paid for but nothing else. I did change the direct deposit of my paycheck and bonuses into a new account that I set up but if Justine were to check the balance of our checking account it would be the same as it was yesterday. The only things different would be that there'd be no money going into it from this day forward.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers