Ice Guide Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

"Well, I've always wanted to and I could never get Randal to do anything. Since I'm practically naked already...."

"You wondered if I'd fulfill your fantasy?"

"Yeah something like that." She replied a little coyly.

"I suppose, if Marlene doesn't mind the stop." I answered, already horny as hell from Marlene's teasing earlier. I gunned the engine and wheeled us around and into a narrow cove, parking us in the sun back where there was little chance for the light breeze to get to us.

Pat climbed off the sled and walked back to where Marlene lay in the sled, taking her helmet off as she went. She squatted down and talked quietly with Marlene for a minute and then stood back up with a huge grin.

Pat quickly pulled the zippers of her once piece snow suit up her legs until they ended nearly at her waist. Unzipping the front she shrugged it off, stepping easily out of it. She tossed it onto the seat of the snowmobile and then stripped off the t-shirt she had on, exposing her massive breasts and already hard nipples. Naked except for her furry boots, she sat down on the snow suit and spread her legs wide, exposing her completely shaved pussy. "Ok, I'm ready for that big cock!" She said with a grin, the cool air making her skin turn goose bumped and her areola pucker around her hard erect nipples.

I unzipped the front of my bibs and pulled the two leg zippers up, stepping out of them and letting them lay on the ground next to the machine in front of Pat. I pulled my sweatshirt off over my head and tossed it across the handle bars as I looked down at Pat's wet lips.

With a grin, I leaned down and gently kissed the inside of her leg as Marlene climbed out of the sled and stood watching us. I quickly kissed my way up her leg really wanting to taste her pussy.

"What are you doing?" Pat asked, trying to clamp her legs closed as I kissed up the inside of her thigh.

"Getting ready to taste your pussy," I answered honestly.

"Nooooo! You can't! That's gross!" She said, clearly believing it wasn't nice to do.

"Who say's its gross?" I asked her as I pushed her knees back apart.

"Well, my husband for one," she replied.

"Marlene. Is it gross?" I called to Marlene, who was now sitting on the back of the seat only inches from us.

"Oh hon. Trust me, you're gonna love this." Marlene told Pat, as she watched me move my head closer to Pat's wet lips.

I slowly leaned my head toward her meaty pussy lips, her engorged inner lips pushing out at me as I spread her legs far apart. Her mound was shaved completely bare, and looked as if it had been shaved that morning, with no hint of stubble. I reached out with my tongue and gently teased it along the edges of her lips, bringing a stifled intake of breath from her.

"Ohhhhhhh." She moaned softly as I pressed my tongue between her lips and slid it up the length of her sweet pussy, tasting her tangy sweet moisture as I aimed for her hard clit. "Shit!" She squeaked as I flicked my tongue across her hard and already exposed clit. Time and time again I licked deep between her lips as she grabbed hold of part of her snow suit with one hand and the handlebars with the other. Her moans grew louder with each lick until her body was bucking her hips up to meet my licks.

I was hardly done with her though, I hooked one arm around her thigh and spread her lips apart with my fingers and then slowly pushed two fingers of my other hand into her sopping wet tunnel. Curling them up into her I let them stroke across the top of her velvety smoothntss as I shifted my weight onto my knees.

"OHHH GOD!" She cried as I found that tiny tangle of nerves on her tunnel top, concentrating on it and running my fingers in circles around it while I sucked and licked her hard exposed clit. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" She screamed loudly as I attacked her clit with the tip of my tongue, flicking it back and forth as fast as I could while I attacked the inside of her pussy with my fingers. Her whole body was shaking and trembling as her climax built, the full furry of its release only moments away. I saw motion and looked up in time to see Marlene, her own snowsuit hanging mostly off, the legs bunched up around her boots, reach down and grab both Pat's nipples squeezing and twisting them as she pulled and stretched them, Pat's own hands still busy holding herself up as she lay half on and half off the snowmobile seat.

"OH GOD!" Pat screamed at the top of her lungs as her whole body convulsed, her pussy spasming around my fingers. I continued to attack her clit and g-spot as she writhed on the seat, her legs trembling and jerking uncontrollably. Her cries and moans echoing off the ice and frozen shoreline. Finally she began to slow her movements, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath. "Oh God, oh God." She panted over and over as I withdrew my fingers and face from her pussy.

She struggled to push herself upright until she was finally sitting and then reached out and grabbed me, pulling my juice covered face to hers; her lips pressing hotly against mine and her big tits pressed against my chest. Even through the t-shirt I still had on I could feel the cool of her skin and the hardness of her nipples.

"Fuck me! God I want your cock in me right now! Let me ride you...please let me ride you!" She begged, her wet kisses working against my lips and her tongue urgently trying to press into my mouth.

"Ok," I managed to get out. She quickly climbed up off the seat to make room for me. I barely got sitting down and she was pulling my boots off, tossing them over her shoulder before going to work on my pants, tossing everything aside until I had nothing on but my wool socks and t-shirt. She climbed across the seat of the snow mobile with me laying, now nearly naked, on it, my head nearly at the end of the seat and my feet spread around the engine compartment. She straddled me and aimed my cock at her pussy, rubbing my head on her lips for only a moment before finding the right spot and then dropping her sopping pussy down my shaft.

"OHHHH DAMN!" I grunted as she slammed down on me, putting her hands on my chest and pushing my shirt up as far as she could while she settled her feet on the running boards. She began to bounce up and down my rock hard cock, shaking the whole machine each time she slammed down. Her big tits seemed to have a life of their own, bouncing and swaying with each new impact.

"Oh God, I can't just watch anymore," Marlene moaned, stepping across the hitch hooked to the sled and then bending her bare ass over my face. "Please. Make me cum!" She moaned as she backed over enough that I could get to her pussy with my tongue. I reached up and licked the length of her lips, tasting her wetness as Pat bounced wildly on my cock, driving me up the slope toward climax.

I found Marlene's clit and started flicking it with the tip of my tongue as I reached up and pushed her t-shirt up to expose her tits. She pulled it the rest of the way off as I grabbed her puffy nipples between my fingers and palms and squeezed and massaged them.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Marlene moaned loudly as I worked her clit, her pussy leaking copious amounts of her hot juice over my chin and neck.

"Ohhhhhh" I groaned against Marlene's pussy as Pat started rocking her hips in time with her bounces, her own moans growing louder by the second. "I'm going to cum." I tried to say, my voice muffled by Marlene's pussy, only moments before my cock exploded inside Pat.

"YES!" Pat screamed when she felt my cum lance up into her trembling pussy. She slammed down on me as her whole body convulsed again, her pussy clamping and spasming around my spurting cock.

"Uhhhh Yes. Almost." Marlene panted as I continued to work her clit and squeeze her engorged puffy nipples. I thought I heard something over her moans, but her legs muffled anything outside of the three of us as her thighs pressed against my ears.

"Yes! Ohhhh...Ohhhh...OHHHHH" Marlene cried as her whole body started to tremble. "UHHHHHHH FUCK!" She screamed loudly as her juices gushed from her pussy as if a faucet had just been turned on.

Marlene pulled from my face and slowly leaned against the sled, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath.

"Damn," I panted finally getting some fresh air.

"Uh huh," Pat agreed, still sitting on my shriveling cock.

We lay there until the sweat started to chill us and then dressed again, each of us pulling on all the clothes we had brought. Finally dressed I started the snowmobile and the three of us headed back toward the lodge. I was kind of surprised to see the bush plane sitting on the ice by the lodge as we rode up. I pulled us straight around to the back of the lodge and into the garage before shutting things down.

"I think we better go get cleaned up," The girls said as I started unloading and carrying fish over to the cleaning table.

"Ok. I'll be in for lunch in a few minutes." I called after them as they disappeared down the hall. I finished unloading the fish and then washed the cum off my face before shedding my bib's and heading for the lodge and some lunch. I walked out into the great room to a surprise.

"Mike, I want you to meet my sister, Janise." Suzanne said as I approached the table, seeing a new face that was almost the spitting image of Suzanne. Her sister was a bit younger, maybe mid or late thirties, slender face, bright green eyes, and an incredibly mischievous smile. She stood up and stepped around the table to greet me, holding her hand out for me to take. I shook it dumbly as I stared at her body, encased in a sweater dress that hung off one shoulder. The brown dress clung to her body like a glove, accentuating her round full hips, slender waist and full chest. Her long slender legs were encased in tan tights and she had on brown animal skin boots with furry tops.

"Glad to meet you." I replied, looking between the two and trying to wrap my head around similar the two looked. "Sorry. Just caught me off guard. I didn't even know Suzanne had a sister." I finally said, letting go of her hand.

"Oh, well, here I am!" She answered brightly. "I guess You're Mike! Suzanne has told me so much about you that I feel like I already know you." She said as she stepped closer and gave me a hug, her big tits pressing into my chest. Unsure what else to do I put my arms around her and held her lightly until she broke the hug.

"So. Ready for some lunch?" Suzanne asked.

"Yeah. I'm starved." I answered.

"Well, sit down; I'll bring you some food in a minute. You can get to know Janise while I'm in the kitchen." She said over her shoulder.

I dropped into a chair as the pilot of the plane, Roger, came back into the room from the bathroom and sat down near me.

"So tell me. Where are the rest of the guys?" Janise asked.

"Well, we had a little contest. The girls out fished them this morning and limited out, so I brought them back. I have to go back after awhile and pick them up." I answered.

"The girls did? That's great!" She replied brightly. "Is it far to where they're at?"

"Oh not far. About fifteen minutes out." I answered.

"Oh that's good. It would seem to be pretty chilly riding one of those machines in the cold."

"It's not bad if you bundle up," I answered.

"I bet you couldn't stay out there naked very long though, huh?" She asked with a devilish little grin.

"I don't know. Can't say I've ever tried." I answered in shock, trying my best to keep a straight face. "Why?"

"Well when we were coming in I swear I saw some naked people on the ice," she said, her dark green eyes twinkling as she stared into mine.

"Really? Why would anyone want to be naked out in the cold like that?" I asked as innocently as I could muster.

"Well, it looked to me like someone was riding a lot more than a snowmobile!" She said with a girlish giggle.

"Oh? Really?" I said as Suzanne walked in with a steaming plate of food.

"Here you go, Mike," she said as she set down a hot roast beef and gravy sandwich on the table in front of me. The open face sandwich had huge chunks of roast beef and was smothered in brown gravy and sautéed onions.

"Thanks!" I answered as I took the glass of water and fork from her. "This looks great!"

"So you two are getting to know each other?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah, just talking about fishing," I said as Pat and Marlene walked in from Marlene's bedroom door, the two of them changed into jeans and sweat shirts.

"Oh? I've never known my sister to be interested in fishing." Suzanne said, curiosity clearly showing on her face.

"Well, actually I was asking how long someone could stay on the ice naked," Janise asked.

"Why would you want to know that?"

"Well, I could swear that as we flew in I could see three naked or almost naked people having a really good time, if you know what I mean." Janise answered with a little grin, staring at me again.

"That would be unusual this time of year." Suzanne replied as I looked past Janise to see Pat blushing heavily before turning and walking quickly back to her room. I glanced back over and saw Suzanne watching Pat disappear into her room with that quizzical look on her face slowly changing into a soft knowing smile. "Well, we do have some adventurous people around the area. Hard to say who it might have been." Suzanne finally said, her leg pressing against mine under the table.

"Well, if they were doing what I thought they were doing, the guy must have been having a great time with two women on him at once." Janise said, watching my face for any reaction. I just kept eating and did my best to not react at all.

"Well." I said, taking my last bite. "I need to go clean some fish. Thanks for a great lunch Suzanne, I appreciate it!"

"You're welcome!" She said with a smile as I got up. "Let me know if you need any dessert."

I shook my head and headed back out into the garage to clean the fish from the morning.

"Hey Mike. How's it going?" Roger called as he walked back into the garage where I had been cleaning fish for the last hour.

"Hey. How goes? Surprised you're still around." I answered as I started filleting another nice sized Northern.

"Yeah I got a pickup about fifty miles north of here a little later so I figured I'd just hang out here after dropping my passenger off. Looks like you did good today."

"Yeah. The ladies made a good haul. Look at that nice Muskie over there. I think I'll leave that one for them to mount."

"Yeah. That is a nice fish. Looked to me like they got a lot more than fish today though." He said with a chuckle.

"Wha'd ya mean?" I asked as I kept working.

"Well, when she said she saw a couple people naked down on the ice I circled back around for another pass, thinking maybe there was someone in trouble or something, but when I came around again it was pretty clear that trouble was not what was going on."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Looked to me like the guy had one on his face and one on his dick. The one on his dick had some pretty big tits too."

"You can tell all that from way up there?"

"Not all that high. I come in just over the tops of the trees out there to make my landing." He said seriously.

"Well. Wonder who they were?" I asked, trying not to react.

"Uh. Mike. Just so you know. Jack has the hood of all his equipment painted red with that round orange reflective sticker so it's easy to see from the air in an emergency. Next time you might want to throw a coat or something over the hood. Just saying, you know."

"Damn," I swore under my breath.

"Don't worry about it. But I do have to say, she does have a big set of tits, whichever one was riding on you. I don't know how you do it. Two women that you just met like that? Must be nice."

"I didn't do much. In fact, I don't think I did anything. It was their idea. Both of them went out with almost nothing on under their snow suits. Hell it was Patricia's idea to stop on the way back."

"Still. They're both pretty good looking for their age. I'd really like to get that Suzanne naked some place though. Damn she's got a rack. I got a glimpse a few months ago and her tits are to die for."

"Uh huh," I answered non-committal.

"No... You're telling me you seduced her too?" He asked, surprise written all over his face.

"Uh uh. She just wanted to share the shower, that's all."

"Hell, I've been trying to get into her pants for a long time. I've known her for almost six years and you're the first guy that she had done more than tease the shit out of. I mean she'll flash a guy she thinks is cute, but I've never known her to get physical. Hell, I was beginning to think she was lez, you know?"

"Well, you can mark that one off your list," I answered as I started cleaning the last fish.

"Damn. Jack said you were the best Pike fishermen he's ever had come up here, but I had no idea you could hook the ladies as easily as the Pike."

"Hell Roger. I come up here to fish Northern Pike, that's all. I wouldn't even be guiding if Jack hadn't had to go and I already had my tickets and everything. As far as the ladies..." I said stopping to look at him, "Hell they're kind of like teen age girls. You make one climax good and she has to tell the others how great it was and all of a sudden they all want a piece. I don't really do anything but give them the best I can."

"Well, you've done something right." He said, giving me a slap on the shoulder. "I better get pre-flighted. Good luck keeping up with them."

"Thanks. I'll try. And thanks for the heads up on the paint job."

"No problem buddy. We guys gotta stick together." He said with a wave as he headed back across the garage.

I finished cleaning the fish and then gassed up the snowmobile to head back out. I pulled on my cold weather gear, donned my helmet and then pushed the sled back out into the snow. In minutes I was racing across the lake at nearly fifty miles an hour, twisting and turning my way back to where I had left Randal, Mark and Dave fishing.

By the time I got back there was only about an hour of light left, and they had enough of fishing. While they had caught a few more, they had nothing like the haul the ladies had landed in the morning. After almost half an hour of picking up gear and packing the sleds the four of us headed back to the lodge.

It took me almost two hours to clean up the gear, clean and package the fish and get things ready for the next morning, finally heading into the main part of the lodge a bit past six. I was tired, to say the least. I could see that everyone was eating dinner and I felt like I needed a shower before I could even think about sitting down to eat. I stripped off my clothes, wrapped a towel around my waist and headed for the shower.

I shaved off my two day growth of beard before climbing into the shower. The hot water felt really good as I stood under it, letting the massage head mounted lower on the wall pound the water against my back. I lost track of how long I had been in the shower and was startled when I heard Suzanne quietly ask how I was doing.

"A bit tired. I'm not used to the amount of work it takes to guide." I answered her as she leaned against the frame of the shower door.

"A bit stiff?" She asked with a grin.

"My back is." I answered, missing her connotation.

"Well, turn that water off and come out here. I'll rub your shoulders a few minutes if you want."

"Thanks," I answered turning and shutting off the water. By the time I turned back she had my towel held out. I reached for it but she refused to completely let go, using it as a guide to pull me out of the bathroom and into the master suite. She tugged me over toward the leather sofa, picking up a bottle of lotion off a shelf on the way, and then sat down on the sofa.

"Come here," she said, holding her hands out to me. She turned me around and sat me on the sofa between her legs, gently stroking her hands up and down my back. Finally she pumped some lotion out and began rubbing it across my shoulders, her thumbs and fingers working and kneading my sore shoulder muscles.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers