Ice Guide Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,459 Followers

"Whatever," Mark said as he turned to walk back toward the sofa. He sat down but his eyes never left our group.

"Ok. Just the two of us?" I finally asked.

"Yep," Janise said. "Deal 'em out!"

I dealt two cards face down and then laid a 2 of hearts on top of hers and a 3 of spades on mine.

"Hit me." She said as she looked at her hole card. I lay down a King of clubs and she quickly turned over her hole card, slapping down a 7 of diamonds. "Ha! Nineteen. Beat that!"

I flipped over my hole card, a queen of diamonds, giving me thirteen. I had no choice, I had to draw and hope for less than an eight. I nervously drew the top card from the deck and flipped it over. Seven of hearts. "Twenty!" I said as I leaned back relieved.

"Shit," Janise swore silently.

"Well sis. I think you should stand right up on the table and do a nice strip tease for him." Suzanne said, giving me a little wink. "I mean after all this whole game was your idea."

"I can't do that!" Janise retorted.

"Can't or won't?" Marlene asked her with a scowl on her face.

With a shake of her head Janise finally got up and climbed onto the low table. She closed her eyes and started to sway to some beat in her head while Patricia got up and walked off, wearing only the long sweat shirt, her cute ass and shaved pussy peaking out with each step.

Janise stood on the table and slowly swayed, reaching for the bottom of the dress and slowly working it up, her smooth hips. Inch by inch she exposed more and more of herself until the tiny curls of her mound became visible. As she turned her legs finally spread enough for me to see her soft pussy lips full and glistening in the firelight.

She worked the dress ever higher, letting it slide down some and then back up as she teased it closer and closer to her big tits. Finally I could see the round creamy skin of her breasts peaking out. I waited only a moment longer, my cock aching for release already, before standing up and sliding my fingers up her legs. Her eyes flashed open and she stared at me as I teased my fingers back and forth across her stomach and slowly teased them up to her tits. I pushed the material of her dress up farther, clearing it over her big tits and rock hard nipples. She pulled it the rest of the way off and stood there, swaying gently as my fingers teased circles around and around her nipples.

"Damn," she moaned softly before I backed away and sat down. I could see all three men standing by the sofa now, staring at Janise's naked form on the top of the table.

"If you want to look you better get naked!" Janise said sharply. "It's not a free show after all!"

"Awww. No point in being a spoil sport." Marlene said as she walked completely naked over to her husband. "I'm surprised anything drug you away from that ball game. Do you like seeing me strut around naked?"

"Have to admit, it's different." He said, watching Janise more than he was her.

"So you don't mine me showing off my body to strange men?" She asked, trying to get his attention back to her and off Janise's naked tits.

"If that's what you want to do." He answered with a shrug.

I could tell she was angry now. She had been trying hard to seduce him into doing something, but he seemed more intent on looking at Suzanne and Janise, now that she was down off the table and sitting on the sofa.

"Fine!" Marlene said angrily. "See how you like this!" She turned on her heel and walked over to the table. She sat on the edge in front of me and leaned back until she was lying across it, her legs sticking up in the air. "Mike. How would you like to make me cum?" She said to me. "You can eat me or finger me or fuck me. Just make me cum!"

"This what you want?" I asked her quietly.

She looked back at her husband. "Not if he wants to come do the honors!" She said, expectantly. I looked up and saw him start to move and then turn and walk back to the sofa, sitting down and turning away from us.

Marlene rolled off the table and ran to her room in tears.

"What happened?" Pat asked as she walked back with a tub of water and a small cloth bag of items.

"Marlene tried to shame her husband into coming and doing something with her and instead he went back to his game." Suzanne said quietly.

"Ohhhhhh. That's not good." Pat replied quietly. "Here. I'll go take care of her, why don't you let Mike get started on Janise."

"I'm not letting him shave me!" Janise said sharply.

Patricia looked at her and snapped. "Your sister was right. You are a cock teasing little bitch." She set down the tub and then stormed off toward Marlene's room.

Suzanne shook her head and picked up her robe, slipping it on and then heading off toward Marlene's room too.

"Hey. That's not fair!" Janise said.

"You know. You have a damn nice body. Too bad you're personality isn't as sweet." I said as I got up and walked away, leaving her sitting on the sofa naked and alone. I headed to the kitchen and got some soda and a bag of chips and was sitting at the counter munching on them when Janise walked in, her dress on once again.

"Did you really mean that? What you said?" She asked, her voice sounding clearly hurt.

"Yeah. I did. Your sister is a caring, gentle, honest person. She believes in keeping her word. The game was your idea. You wanted me to play because either you expected me to lose or you wanted your sister to lose and feel humiliated. Problem was, she did lose, and she made the best of it. You on the other hand lost and then tried to duck it. No...If you want people, not just men, but anyone to like you, you have to not make promises you never plan on keeping."

She nodded quietly. "You like my sister, don't you?"

"Yeah. I do actually."

"Have you been fucking her?"

"First off, that's between her and me. Second, you don't need to be crude. You're not going to shock me. I've heard it all." I said to her, taking another swig from my soda bottle as she turned and walked quietly away.

I ate the rest of my snack and then decided to go see if Marlene was ok. I could see Janise rearranging furniture over by the fireplace as I made my way to Marlene's room. I knocked and then stepped through the bamboo curtain. She was sitting on the bed with Pat on one side and Suzanne on the other, her eyes red from crying.

"You ok?" I asked quietly when she looked up at me.

"Yeah. Thanks for coming to check. I appreciate it." She answered a little hoarsely.

"It's the least I could do," I replied quietly.

"Wish my husband was that considerate," she said sadly.

"Yeah, well some guys just don't know how good they have it until it's gone." I told her quietly.

She got up and stepped over to me, still completely naked. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, giving me a kiss on the cheek before whispering into my ear. "Thank you for everything. We won't get a chance again, but I want you to know you were the best sex I've ever had." With that she pulled her head back from my cheek and turned her face to give me a soft kiss on the lips. She patted my chest with her hand before turning away and stepping over to the dresser. I watched for a second as she started pulling clothes from the dresser and putting them into the suitcase. Pat got up and hooked an arm into mine and led me out of the room.

"She's going to go home tomorrow. She decided that it was the last straw." She said quietly as she led me over to where the sofa and chairs had been arranged to look at the fireplace. Janise was sitting quietly in the middle of the sofa and looked up when we walked over.

"Mike. Can I ask a favor?" She said as I sat down.

"I guess that depends on what it is."

"Will you shave me?" She asked bluntly.

"Why?"

"Like you said, I hoped my sister would lose and be embarrassed. I guess we've always had a competition because she's better looking than I am. But like you said... I made the bet and I need to pay up."

"I'll be damned," Suzanne said from behind me.

"Hey sis," Janise responded quietly.

"What's come over you?" Suzanne asked.

"A little honest feedback I guess," she said as she stood up. "Hey guys! Wanna come over here a second?" She called to Mark, Dave and Randal, all three once again engrossed in their game on TV. Mark and Randal got up and walked over, letting Janise steer them to the couch.

"So. I made a bet and lost, so now it's time to pay up." She said to the group of us sitting on the sofa. She reached down and skimmed her dress up and off her body, leaving her completely naked. "Mike gets to shave me. I hope he's good though because I've never been shaved before." She said as she stood there, looking at me expectantly.

"You sure about this?" I asked.

"Yep," she said as she stepped back until she was right near the huge rock hearth. She sat down on the edge and then leaned back onto her elbows and lifted her feet to hook on the edge of the stone, letting her knees splay as far apart as she could. I could see her cheeks blush red as she sat there completely exposed.

"Ever shaved someone before?" Pat asked quietly.

"Nope. Shaved some beard off though."

"Just stretch the skin to make it taught so you don't nick it." She said, giving me a little push toward the waiting Janise.

I stepped over and knelt down, finding a tub of water and a towel with a razor, small scissors and shaving cream set out on it.

"Do a good job," she whispered to me as I picked up the scissors and leaned toward her pussy. Unlike her sister, who had full meaty lips, Janise's pussy had full flowery lips that were unencumbered and exposed. I could see little beads of moisture accumulating on them and looked up at her face. Her chest was rising and falling quickly as I laid my hand on her mound, her nipples standing erect and hard in the middle of the three inch across puckered pink areola. I looked back to my work and carefully snipped away at the hairs, teasing them upright with my fingers and then trimming them off, always careful to not get too close to her skin.

It took me at least ten minutes before I had all the curls cut away and laying in a pile under her on the hardwood floor. Next I picked up the shaving cream and shook the can before squiring some on her mound and around her pussy.

"Ehhh!" She squealed as the cold foam landed on her hot skin. "That's cooold!"

"Sorry," I said as I started rubbing the cream around, covering her mound and pussy with the slippery white foam. I started on her mound, working carefully downward until I started getting close to her lips. I worked carefully, pulling and moving her skin to make sure it was always taught when I used the razor, my fingers frequently teasing inside her pussy as my thumb pulled on her lips.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned softly as I worked around the top edge of her pussy, my finger brushing against her hard clit. She started moving her hips gently each time I touched her, clearly getting more and more turned on by the second. Finally done I used the luke warm water to gently rinse her off and then toweled her freshly shaved pussy dry.

"All done!" I announced.

"Not quite." Pat said as she leaned forward on the sofa. "A freshly shaved pussy has to be played with. You have no idea how turned on this makes a woman."

"Is that right?" I asked Janise.

"Ohhhh God yes. I want to cum so bad right now!" She half moaned.

"You want me to do that here? In front of everyone?" I asked her again.

"I don't care. As long as you make me climax I don't care who's watching. Besides, they've already seen more than almost any other man alive."

I looked over at Suzanne who was grinning from ear to ear. "Ok." I said as I leaned my face down and gave her soft pussy lips a long slow lick, making sure my tongue flicked across her exposed clit.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned as her whole body shuddered.

I pressed my tongue between her lips again and softly drew it up, her juices starting to dilute the remaining soapy taste of the shaving cream.

Again and again I licked up between her lips, pressing my tongue into her as far as I could before dragging it the length of her slit, finishing each lick by flicking my tongue several times across her hard exposed clit.

I felt a hand grab at my cock through my flannel bed pants and paused to look back. I saw Suzanne on her hands and knees next to me, grinning. I smiled back before returning to my attentions to Janise's wet pussy. I slid my attention up to her hard clit, sucking it between my lips before sliding my middle finger up into her wet tunnel.

"Oh God." I heard her moan as I slowly pushed my finger into her, curling it up and searching for that perfect spot. I was hard at work stroking around her tunnel when I felt her jump, knowing that I had the perfect spot. I started stroking back and forth with my finger as I licked and sucked her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue and then sucking it between my lips to squeeze. I felt my bed pants being pulled over my butt and wet mouth close around my cock as I knelt down, unable to look back and see because of Janise's hands trying to drag me tighter to her pussy.

"OHHHH FUCK!" I heard her cry as her orgasm came closer. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH GOD FUCK ME, PLEASE!" Janise cried as I drove her whole body crazy. I could feel her legs trembling and shaking around my head as she begged me to stuff my cock into her, her hands trying to pull me up her body.

The mouth disappeared from my cock and I felt a hand pressing against my ass, trying to push me closer to Janise. I pried my head from between Janise's legs and looked back to see Suzanne coaxing me forward.

"You heard her. Fuck her!" She said with a grin as she knelt behind me completely naked her thighs pushing against my bare ass.

"You want me to?" I asked as Janise grabbed at my arms and tried to pull me up her body.

"She sure the hell does!" Suzanne said with a wicked grin. "Give it to her!"

After Suzanne sucking on me and my attentions to Janise's pussy my cock was about as hard and fat as it could be. With a shrug I let Janise pull me up her body; walking my knees toward her while Suzanne knelt on the legs of my bed pants, making me slide my legs out to get closer. I felt her follow behind, one arm around me playing with my cock to keep it hard.

I didn't even have to aim. Suzanne took care of that for me, settling my head against her tunnel and then using her thighs to push me forward, driving me slowly into her sister.

"OH HOLY SHIT!" Janise screamed as my fat cock expanded her. "Oh God, oh God. I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!!" She cried as her whole body started to tremble like her legs had. I felt my head press against the end of her tunnel and then the pressure from behind release so I could start sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

"OH fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She cried breathlessly as her whole body shook and trembled. I could feel her cum leaking around my cock as she jerked and shook beneath me. It was long minutes before her body started to relax and her chest, glistening with sweat, heaved for air.

I slowed my strokes and then finally just held myself inside her, letting her climax slowly fade, her fingers teasing across her now bare pussy and then up to my stomach.

"Oh God. I've never climaxed that hard before in my life." She panted.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said, pulling my still hard cock from her wet tunnel. I finally looked around and saw Pat sitting on her husband's lap, his cock buried deep inside her now naked body, her panties lying on the floor at her feet. The other surprise was seeing Marlene, leaning across the back of the sofa, her hands stroking Mark's cock, one of her big puffy nipples sucked into his mouth and her husband standing behind her, pounding his cock in and out of her.

Marlene looked at me and reached a hand out to me, motioning me to come to her. I looked over at Suzanne, who gave me a non-committal shrug. I stood up and walked over, her hand reaching for my cock. She guided me to her mouth and engulfed me, swirling her tongue around and around my head as her body was pushed on and off my shaft by her husband's strokes, each one banging into her ass loudly.

"Oh shit." I groaned as her mouth and one hand worked up and down my shaft. "You keep that up and you're going to make me cum!"

Her only answer was to suck me harder. Suzanne slipped up next to me guiding one of my hands to her pussy. She stepped one foot up on the sofa and pushed my hand harder between her legs as she wrapped her free arm around my neck and started to kiss my neck and cheek. I turned my head toward her and she kissed my mouth wetly, her tongue diving into my mouth for long seconds before she pulled away and whispered that she wanted me to make her cum that hard.

"You want me to?"

"God yes. Fuck me until I cum." She pleaded.

I pulled back, slipping my cock from Marlene's face. I drew her over to one end of the huge sofa and sat her back on the arm of it, lifting her legs in the air, one ankle in each hand. She leaned back, holding herself up with her hands behind her as I poked my cock at her wet pussy. It only took me two tries to get my head engaged in the right spot and start to slide it into her.

"OHHHHH yes, yessss." She hissed as I slid slowly into her. "Now fuck me like you fucked her. Make me cum around your big cock!"

"Don't know how long I'll last," I grunted as I started plunging into her.

"We'll worry about it later if you don't make it," she panted as she closed her legs around my neck, making her pussy even tighter.

I plunged in and out of her, looking around the room, trying to hold off what I knew was going to be a huge explosion. I could see Janise lying sideways on the hearth, her fingers trailing up and down her body, teasing them across her shaved pussy and letting out little moans. Pat was still bouncing up and down Randal's cock and Marlene appeared to be about to climax, her hands covered with Mark's cum.

"OH sweetie. I'm going to cum...I want you to cum with me. Please cum with me!" Suzanne begged as I slid in and out of her pussy, my cock making squishing sounds.

"Ok. Not too long then." I panted; sweat dripping off my forehead onto her legs as she rocked her hips with each of my strokes.

"That's it baby. Cum for me. Feel your hot cock sliding in and out of me, fucking my sexy pussy. Do you like fucking me? Do you like feeling my hot pussy around your cock?" She coaxed, her breathing growing more raged by the second. "Ohhhhhh God I'm starting to cum!" She gasped.

"UH....Yeah." I groaned as her pussy spasmed around my cock. "So close."

Janise got up and walked over to me, sliding her hands around my ass and back as she slowly pressed her tits against my back, her hard nipples pressing into me as she lifted herself on her tip toes and whispered in my ear.

"That's it. Fill my sisters hot wet pussy with your cum. Squirt it all into her and all over her. I bet you'd love to squirt all over her big tits, or maybe my big tits! Hmmmm all that hot cum squirting all over." She cooed into my ear as she let one hand slide down the crack of my ass, her hand helping push me into her sister with each stroke. I could feel her finger sliding between my legs and teasing the base of my balls.

"Now fill her with your cum. Just picture you squirting all over my tits, right out there on the snow mobile, all naked, and my hands stroking you so you cum all over my big bare tits."

I felt her finger press against my asshole and suddenly slip part way in. It was like sending an electric shock through my body; my cock swelled and spurted a huge gush of cum into Suzannae, my body jerking uncontrollably to drive into her to the hilt.

"AHHHHHHH FUCK!" Suzanne's cried surprisingly loudly as my cock unleashed as second shot of hot cum. Time and again my body jerked and pumped more into her, Janise's finger pumping into my ass in time with my jerks and squirts.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,459 Followers