Ice Guide Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly my body subsided, as did her attentions to my ass. I looked down at Suzanna, who had given up trying to hold her weight and was now lying with her head down on the cushions, her hands squeezing and kneading her big tits.

As I stood gasping, Patricia came on her husband's dick, her whole body shaking as he sat, jerking, and presumably filling her as well.

Marlene appeared to have long since climaxed herself, her husband standing still behind her.

"Thank you for the best sex I've ever had. Hope some time I can return the favor. And if you decide you really want to fuck on the ice again...just let me know. I have a sudden urge to try new things." Janise whispered before walking away, still butt naked.

I pulled my softened cock from Suzanne and helped her up off the sofa. Once I had her standing I scooped her up into my arms.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"To bed with me, if that's ok with you."

"I think that's perfect with me," she said as I carried her toward my bedroom.

I pushed the curtain back and carried her to the bed, laying her gently on it before climbing in with her, tossing the covers over the top of the two of us.

"I don't know that I'm up for more sex." She whispered. "Not for a little bit anyway. You had me so horny today that I had to sneak off twice to get off with my vibrator. Now I'm wishing I had waited."

"It's ok. Sex isn't what I'm looking for right now." I whispered back as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her gently.

She pushed me gently away so she could look into my eyes in the dim light. "What are you looking for...exactly?" She whispered.

"Well. If your game I'd like to just sleep with you and see how it feels to wake up with you next to me."

"I don't think anyone has ever made such a lovely proposal to me before. I'd love to wake up next to you in the morning." She whispered to me before burying her face into my neck and cuddling down next to me. I covered us up and held her close until both of us had fallen fast asleep.