Igniting Mom's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob broke the kiss. He wanted to fuck her, of course, he did, but right now he wanted to make oral love to her. The thought of licking and sucking his mother's pussy, right here in the kitchen, right now, made him dizzy. Making oral love to his mother and having her suck his cock were major components of his fantasies about her.

He released his hold on her. "Just a second, Mom," he said as he turned to take his cup of coffee and the newspaper off the table and place them on the counter. He turned back to his mother and smiled. "Sit your ass on the table Mom and lie back. I want to have breakfast."

Patricia laughed and hugged her son and kissed him hard on the mouth. She lifted her chemise and sat her ass on the table then carefully laid back on it, raising her legs up and apart as she did. She was super excited. Her son was going to suck on her pussy.

Jacob looked down at his beautiful mother, took in the contrast between the tops of her white stocking and the tanned, smooth flesh of her upper thighs. It was so damned sexy to him. Her white stocking over her toned legs and the shiny, black, high heeled shoes on her feet, with their bits of fluffy feather, were so damned sexy to him. He then focused his eyes upon her pussy between her raised and spread legs, with its closely cropped hair and her labia clearly exposed to his gaze, a pussy that he was going to lick then fuck, his mother's pussy. It felt like his cock got even harder then, although he didn't know how it could.

Jacob wasn't worried about getting his mother pregnant. He had heard the stories about how she had a struggle giving birth to him and how the doctor recommended that she shouldn't attempt pregnancy again. He knew that his mother had then had her tubes tied and, therefore, couldn't get pregnant. That was just fine with him. It made what they were doing much less complicated. He wasn't one of the weirdoes posting on an internet porn site how they would like to make an incest baby with their mother or sister or daughter. Once he had come to, more-or-less, accept his incest fantasies, Jacob had done some research and found out that having a baby with a close relative had a risk approaching fifty percent of producing a genetically damaged baby. That was certainly not an acceptable risk to him.

Jacob leaned over his mother and kissed her tenderly on the mouth. He squeezed her breasts firmly and pinched her nipples then sat down and pulled his chair up closer to the table. He was trembling with excitement. His fantasies were about to be fulfilled. He was going to lick his mother pussy, then have her suck his cock. Later he would fuck her pussy and if, as she'd said, she could take his cock in her ass, well then, he would fuck her ass, too.

With his hands on the backs of his mother's stocking-covered thighs, Jacob began kissing and lightly biting the creamy flesh just above the stocking top on her right leg. Patricia moaned and a shudder of intense excitement went through her body. The realization of just how sexually aroused his mother was made Jacob even more sexually excited himself.

He kissed and nibbled his way to where her thigh joined her body. The delicate scent of her perfume overlaid the more subtle and mildly pungent scent of her pussy. Jacob could see that his mother's labia were slightly parted and were wet with her vaginal lubrication. He brushed his lips and nose lightly over his mother's labia, making her shudder with excitement again. He kissed and bit the bare flesh of her inner thigh on her left leg to where the stocking top was then back down to where her left leg joined her body.

By now, the excitement of what he was doing, and about to do, with his mother, plus the influence of the pheromone, copulance, that his mother's body was giving off, unknown to him, had Jacob's cock almost painfully hard. He just wanted to stand up between his mother's thighs and shove his fat cock deep up in her pussy and fuck her like an animal, but he restrained himself.

Jacob brushed his lips lightly over his mother's pussy, feeling her wetness. "Mother," he said quietly.

"Yes, baby," came Patricia's whispered response. Her heart was beating hard and fast in her chest and her body ached for satisfaction. She wanted so badly to shove her pussy hard against her son's mouth, to use her hands to pull his head, his mouth against her wetness and have him make sweet oral love to her.

"I love you, Mother," Jacob said and then proceeded to open his mouth wide and place it over almost all of his mother's pussy. He sucked hard on it then bit her labia before starting to steadily lick up and down her copiously wet pussy.

Patricia gasped, then arched her body and ground her cunt against her son's greedy mouth as she came. She grunted and cried out, "Jacob! Jacob! Her hands were gripping the edge of the table as if for dear life as she came.

She was panting, and her body was arched and tense, then she relaxed. It had been a wonderful orgasm and so quick. It surprised her. It happened so fast, but then she had been so very excited to be doing this with her son.

It surprised Jacob, too, but pleased him deeply. One part of his mind was screaming, "I just made my mother come with my mouth!" Another part was concentrating on continuing to lick and suck and nibble on her pussy. He didn't stop just because his mother had an orgasm. Now he was motivated to give her another and maybe another one after that.

"Oh Jacob! Oh baby!" Patricia cried out within seconds as another delightful orgasm swept through her body. And still, her son didn't stop making oral love to her. Experiencing multiple orgasms usually only happened to her when Michael fucked her and they were deep into one of their kinkier fantasies and then it wasn't a common occurrence. But here, now, her son's mouth had given her two wonderful orgasms and she knew a third one would be happening soon. But, of course, making love with her son was kinkier than any fantasy she'd ever had and her mind was super aroused and ready.

"Ahhhhhh!" Patricia let out a strangled scream, arching up again on the hard table as a third and incredibly intense orgasm took her.

Enough is enough, Jacob told himself. He wanted so badly to fuck his mother now. He stood up and, with trembling hands, undid his belt buckle and unzipped his pants, letting them fall to his ankles. Next, he shoved his boxer briefs down around his knees, and then they fell on top of his pants. The tails of his shirt were in the way so, instead of unbuttoning his shirt, he ripped it open, sending buttons flying all over the kitchen before shrugging it off and casting it aside.

Patricia's chest was still heaving as she recovered from her last orgasm. Her nipples were hard and poked tiny tents in the thin fabric of her chemise. Jacob looked down at her pussy, wet with her natural lubrication and his saliva. He grabbed her legs behind the knees, lifted them up, and held them wide apart as he brought the head of his incredibly hard cock right to the slick entrance of her vagina.

Patricia gasped and lifted her head to look her son in the eyes. He had an intense look on his face and she could see the vein in his neck pulsing.

"I'm going to fuck you, Mom," he told her. Jacob knew he wasn't going to last long. Unbelievably, he was living out a fantasy about his mother that he'd had for years.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck me! Please fuck me!" And then she gasped again as her son shoved his long, thick cock deep up inside her pussy and then she was coming for a fourth time. Her body arched back again and she made half-strangled, inarticulate sounds as her son began pounding her pussy hard and fast. She'd never in her life had four such intense orgasms in such a short time, not that she was complaining.

"Mom! Mom! Oh God Mom!" Jacob cried out. He was on the cusp of coming. He'd never come so quickly in years but he was so excited, so turned on, so wonderfully amazed to finally be acting out his fantasy of making love to his mother that he couldn't hold back, not that he wanted to. And then he lifted his face to the ceiling and cried out loudly as his cock began to spasm and pulse and shoot thick wads of his hot man cream deep up inside his mother slick, grasping cunt.

Jacob's cock pulsed several times. His body hunch forward and shuddered with the intense pleasure he was experiencing. And then it was over. In the middle of his own incredible orgasm he dimly registered that his mother was coming again. The fact that her son was fucking her and ejaculating his semen deep up in her pussy had pushed Patricia into a fifth orgasm.

"Oh God, Mom!" Jacob exclaimed. Without removing his cock from his mother's pussy, he leaned forward, bracing his body on his forearms and brought his lips to hers. "I love you, Mom, and... and that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Then he kissed his mother sweetly, affectionately several times.

Patricia had her hands on either side of her son's head, fingers in his hair, pulling him into the kisses, hard, and moaning in her throat. She hadn't felt this excited about sex since her very first orgasm when she was a teenager when everything about sex was new and exciting.

Jacob pulled his mouth from his mother's, slowly. They kissed a few more times, gently, then he pushed himself back upright. His cock was still about half hard as he pulled it out of his mother's very wet pussy. He levered his shoes off his feet and kicked his pants and boxers off his ankles and out of the way, then he sat down in the chair and did something that his last serious girlfriend had taught him. Jacob wondered if his father ever did it, as he leaned in to begin licking and sucking on his mother's pussy once again, eating his cum that was beginning to ooze out of it."

"Ahhh!" Patricia gasped. She wasn't shocked, just surprised that her son would do that. It was something that Michael did with her occasionally. Licking the platter clean, he called it. "Ooo, baby, yes," she sighed and gave herself up to her son's tongue and lips, and teeth again. She pushed with her vaginal muscles to get as much of her son's cum out of it as possible so he could slurp it up and swallow it. The fact that her son was willing to do this made what they were doing all the more intimate and enjoyable to Patricia.

Even though she'd just had five orgasms, the aphrodisiac-enhanced reality that she and her son were committing incest kept the high spark of sexual arousal flowing through her body and her mind. It only took a couple of minutes before Jacob's mouth brought Patricia to a sixth orgasm. She shuddered and shook and grabbed her son's head again as she cooed to him: "Ooo, yes baby, yes."

Jacob was pleased with himself. Obviously, his mother liked it when he went down on her again after having come in her pussy. It was also obvious to him that she wasn't shocked by what he did; therefore, he knew that his father must do it to his mother, also. The thought of his father fucking his mother, sucking his own cum out of her pussy, strangely excited Jacob.

He wasn't jealous of his father. He didn't want his mother to be his lover exclusively. That would be neurotic, as Jacob had reasoned out long ago. He didn't have an oedipal complex. But open sharing would be good. Jacob wondered what his father's reaction would be if he ever found out that his wife and his son were now lovers.

Jacob kissed his mother's pussy one more time then sat back in his chair. He wiped off his wet chin and lips with the back of his hand. Patricia braced her body up on the table by her forearms, placing her feet on the top of her son's thighs. She smiled at her son and Jacob felt a frisson of delight course through his body. He smiled back at his mother.

"Jacob," Patricia began, "you know you gave me six orgasms just now."

"Really?" Jacob said. He was surprised, but very pleased.

"Yes, my love, really. Look at me, I'm absolutely drenched in sweat."

"My love?" Jacob questioned.

"Well, dear, we are lovers now, aren't we?" Before Jacob could answer, Patricia went on. "Yes, really, Jacob, six orgasms. You are every bit as good a lover as your father."

Jacob looked thoughtful. "First, let me say, my love," and Patricia smiled, "that I couldn't have done it, given you six orgasms, without your willing participation." His mother laughed, a sound he loved to hear, and she nodded. "Second, what about Dad?"

Patricia gave her son a serious look and then smiled a coy smile. "Not now, dear, we'll get to that... well, sometime later, okay? Today let's just concentrate on us."

Jacob smiled back at his mother and nodded. "Works for me," he said.

Patricia took her feet off of Jacob's thighs. She pushed forward off the table, put her feet on the floor, and straddled her son's lap. Her warm, wet labia pressed against his cock, which was beginning to slowly get hard again. She put her arms around her son's neck and kissed him sweetly several time, some of the kisses longer and deeper than other, loving the taste of his mouth and tongue and how their tongues moved slickly around each other. Yes, she loved kissing her husband too, but this was her son whose mouth and tongue she was now tasting, exploring, experiencing, and enjoying. This was a new love affair and the fact that it was with her son made the experience terribly exciting and delightfully enjoyable.

Patricia could feel her son's cock growing harder, pressing up against her pussy. She stood up, straddling her son's legs. "Move back, Jacob. Move the chair back." He did as she asked then Patricia kneeled in front of her seated son and parted his legs. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Ever since last week, when I began thinking about doing what we're doing, I've really wanted to suck your cock, Jacob, among other things. And since we've done a couple of the other things already, I think it's time to suck my son's big cock." She paused and grinned and wriggled her eyebrows. "And, like you, baby, I also swallow so don't hold back when you're ready to come. I want to feel your hot cum splash against my tonsils."

Jacob laughed at his mother's words but, nevertheless, they were having a positive effect on his cock, which was now about three-quarters hard.

Patricia didn't mind a bit that her son's cock was sticky with his cum and her vaginal juices. In fact, that made what she was going to do all the more intimate to her. She grabbed her son's cock by the base and lowered her head and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could then bobbed her head up and down a few times. She loved hearing her son moan with pleasure as she mouth fucked his cock. Then she made him gasped with surprise as she forced his entire not-yet-fully-erect cock into her mouth and down into her throat. She couldn't get her tongue out to lick his balls but she did swallow twice before she came up for air.

"My God, Mom," Jacob exclaimed, "no one's ever done that to me before."

"You liked it then," Patricia said with a giggle. She was stroking his cock slowly, looking up at him with loving eyes, thrilled that she had done something for him that no other girl or woman had."

"Oh hell yes, I loved it, Mom!"

"Pity you're so stiff and hard now," Patricia said, "because I can only do that when you're not fully erect. You know, so your cock can bend and go down my throat. Of course," she continued," if you want, I can lie on my back on the table and hang my head over the edge. Then you'd have a straight shot down my throat." She and Michael did that sometimes on their bed. She'd have to remind herself to have him do it to her on the kitchen table.

"But really, darling," Patricia continued, "I just want to suck your cock right here, if that's okay with you. We can do the table thing another time."

Jacob grinned and nodded. Just having his mother sucking his cock was more than good enough, but the image she'd just planted in his head was delightfully arousing. He would definitely remind her of it later.

Patricia began sucking up and down on her son's cock head and three or so inches of his shaft while her right hand began stroking him at the same time. Patricia felt the butterflies in her stomach sensation again. Yes, her son had just licked and sucked on her pussy, twice. Yes, he fucked her and came in her pussy. But in her mind this was different. She was actually sucking her son's cock and was totally excited about it. She was anticipating the moment when his semen would begin streaming out of his cock one thick, wet spurt at a time, filling her mouth with the sticky, warm essence of his maleness, and then relishing it before swallowing it.

Jacob looked down at his mother, sucking his cock, and doing a damned good job of it. This was another scenario of his fantasies about her and here it was being played out for real. He was totally excited. His mother looked up at him with her beautiful green eyes and winked at him. Jacob felt like laughing for joy but the building sexual tension, that beautiful feeling he got as he got closer and closer to sexual release, made him groan and squeeze his eyes shut momentarily.

Oh God, yes!, he thought. Oh God yes! Mom is sucking my cock and I'm going to come in her mouth and she's going to swallow it. Oh God, yes!

And then he was there, on the threshold, at the point of no return. Even if his mother stopped sucking his cock he was going to come. He was at that beautiful, delightful feeling of ejaculatory inevitability.

"Mom! Mom! Oh yessssss, Mom!" Jacob cried out and then he was grunting and panting and his cock began to spasm and his semen shot through his urethra in pulse after delightful pulse and his thick cum did splash against his mother's tonsils time and time again.

Patricia figured that if her son was like her husband, his second load of cum would be as big, or nearly so, as his first load so she was ready for it when he began ejaculating. When the first big pulse of his cum hit the back of her mouth she swallowed it, and then another, and another. Then the next three pulses of her son's cum from his cock were lighter and she held that cum in her mouth.

Jacob was panting. He'd had more than one woman suck his cock and swallow his come, but this was his mother and that made the experience unbelievably intense and wonderful.

When Patricia realized that her son was done coming, she slowly pulled her mouth and lips off his thick cock. She milked him out and got another big dollop of his thick semen to slurp up off the end of his cock to add to that which she still had in her mouth. Now she did a taste test. She swished her son's cum around in her mouth, coating her tongue and tasting it as good as she could.

She was quite aware that a man's semen, his cum, was never delicious like a sugar-rich desert, but she like it for its own taste and texture, because it was the sexual issue from a lover's cock. She swished her son's come around in her mouth then swallowed it. It was very similar, with some slight differences, to her husband semen, and she loved tasting her husband's semen.

"Wow, Mom!" Jacob spoke up. "I don't want to be intentionally crude, but you're one hell of a good cocksucker."

Patricia laughed and stood up, holding her hands out to her son. He stood up and embraced her and kissed her for a long time. "Well, Jacob," Patricia said when they pulled their lips apart, you're one hell of a good pussy-licker and not too shabby in the pussy-fucking department, too."

"Thanks, Mom," Jacob said as he bent down to kiss her again. "Mom," he said, when he broke the kiss, "you're okay with this. I mean, well you know, incest, having sex with your son."

"Duh! Jacob, I'm not stupid. I know exactly what I'm doing. And, I assume, you do too."

Jacob blushed. "Well, yeah, I do. I've been fantasizing about this or something like this since for a few years now and now, here it is, happening."