Igniting Mom's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob stopped talking and pulled his mother tight against his body. He tilted his head down and she tilted her head up. Mother and son kissed several times, enjoying molding their lips together and pulling them apart, nibbling on each other's lips, and sucking on each other's tongues.

Jacob pulled his head up and looked into his mother's beautiful green eyes. "So now what?"

Patricia smiled. Well, I don't know about you, but I'm starving. You haven't eaten anything yet, have you?"

Jacob grinned and shook his head. "No, I haven't eaten. Yes, I'm hungry. Pussy pie and cream pie is very tasty but not very filling. You have to keep going back for more."

Patricia gave her son an impish look. "Oh yes, Jacob, I definitely want you to come back for more, a lot more."

Jacob laughed and gave his mother a quick kiss. "I was talking about Dad. What happens now? How do we keep this from him, all of us living together in this house. Unless," he gave his mother a serious look, "today is all the time I'll have to be your lover?"

"Oh no, dear I don't want that. No, I want us to make love a whole lot more, as long as you can stand me."

"That's going to be an awfully long time, Mom," Jacob said.

Patricia smiled and kissed her son on the lips. You leave your father to me. I haven't got this all figure out yet. But you know the saying: Where there's a will there's a way.

Anal Fantasy Becomes Reality

Patricia picked her robe up off the floor and put it over the back of a chair. "Eggs and bacon, dear?" she asked as she pulled the apron off a hook on the wall next to the refrigerator.

Jacob was picking his underwear and pants off the floor. "Yeah, Mom, that'll be great," he said. He realized that he really was hungry now. He was filled with a sense of wondrous joy, feeling more alive than he could ever remember, and he was hungry, very hungry, and not just for food, but for more love-making with his mother, too.

Patricia winked at her son. "And you don't need to put your pants back on dear, you'll just have to take them off again after breakfast. But you might see if you can find where your shirt buttons went. That was quite the dramatic gesture, ripping your shirt open like that." She was getting the eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator and Jacob thought his mother looked cute as hell with the apron covering her front but her firm ass clearly visible through the chemise, the white stockings on her legs, and the black high heels on her feet. That was a very sexy picture for such a domestic chore as fixing them bacon and eggs.

Jacob came up behind his mother and pulled her back against his body. He kissed one side of her neck, then the other, and his hands slipped under the top of the apron and captured her breasts under the silky chemise and massaged them. He heard his mother moan and felt her shiver against his body. "I love you, Mom. With or without the sex, I love you, Mom."

"Oh, baby," Patricia sighed. "I love you too." Then, holding a carton of eggs in one hand, she turned around in his arms, tilted her face up to him, and gave him another impish smile. "But the sex helps, right?" Then she kissed him sweetly but quickly. "Now let me cook breakfast and you try and find those buttons."

Jacob gave his mother a quick kiss on the lips and went to sit down to take off his black socks. No sense leaving the socks on, he thought, and it probably looks a little silly, too. He did a thorough search of the kitchen but could only find five of the seven buttons from his shirt.

After breakfast, Patricia led Jacob back to her bedroom and into the master bath where she had him start the shower and adjust the temperature while she shed her shoes, chemise, and stockings. Jacob got in the shower while Patricia wrapped a towel around her head then mother and son took a quick, rinsing shower with a minimum of kissing and caressing. He dried off first and Patricia told him to go get in bed and she would be there shortly.

Jacob was sitting up against a couple of pillows on his father's side of the bed, feeling slightly strange about that but still aroused and ready. His mother came out of the bathroom carrying a small bottle of anal lube, a bath towel, and a hand towel.

Patricia set the bottle and towels down on the night stand before climbing onto the bed and snuggling up to her son. Jacob slid down a bit and embraced his mother, now fully naked. He pulled her over on top of his body. She pulled her head back and smiled down at him.

"This is nice," she said.

"Yes, it is," Jacob agreed.

Patricia lowered her head to kiss her son on the mouth. They kissed several times, slowly and sensually, enjoying the delicious taste of each other's mouth.

Jacob ran his hands up and down his mother's naked back, loving the feel of her warm, smooth skin under his hands, loving the feeling of her weight pressing down on him. He squeezed and massaged her firm ass cheeks then ran his hands back up her back, massaging it as he went.

Patricia laid her head on her son's shoulder and sighed. "Mmm, Jacob, that feels so good."

Jacob continued massaging his mother's back and sometimes reaching down to massage her butt. He continued loving the feeling of his mother, now his lover, lying on top of him, feeling her warm, naked body, smelling her perfume and her hair, and still getting a nose full of copulance, albeit, unknown to him. It was all having a very pleasant effect on his cock.

"So what's with the bottle and towels, Mom?"

Patricia, herself still being affected by the aphrodisiac and ready for more sex, pushed herself up quickly and straddled her son's hips. She grinned at him then reached down to pull his half-hard cock up and flat against his abdomen. She set her pussy down on his hot-feeling cock and wriggled her hips.

"Ooo, Mom," Jacob sighed.

"The bottle is anal lube, Jacob. You have had anal sex before, right?"

Jacob grimaced. "No, Mom, I haven't. No girl I've had sex with would let me have anal sex with them. So, are you really sure you want to?" The thought of actually fucking his mother in the butt, along with feeling her warm, wet pussy pressing down on his cock, as well as the affects of the sex pheromone her body and breath was casting off, translated into his cock getting very hard very quickly.

Patricia felt the increase in size and hardness of her son's cock and wriggled her hips again, making her wet pussy rub deliciously back and forth over it. It felt wonderful to her and Jacob.

"Jacob, I told you earlier, I take your father in my ass so I can take you. That's not going to be a problem, just use your fingers to, you know, gently loosen me up before you go jamming that big cock of yours up my butthole."

Jacob laughed and Patricia chuckled at her crude phrasing but, crude as they were, they served to further increase their sexual arousal.

Patricia un-straddled her son's hips and spun around to lean down and take his cock in her mouth. She could taste a bit of her wet pussy on it. As she began sucking Jacob's cock, he pulled her legs over closer and lifted her right one over his head so that his face was between them. He began licking her pussy when she lowered her hips. For a few seconds there was quiet in the bedroom except for wet sucking and licking sounds and a moan or two of pleasure.

Patricia pulled her mouth off her son's cock, keeping her lips tight around it all the way. "Mmm, yummy," she said. "I want more of this but right now it's time for anal sex." She rolled off her son's face onto her side then sat up to grab the bottle of anal lube and the towels. "Here," Patricia handed her son the bath towel, "spread this out on the bed."

Jacob got to his knees and did as his mother asked. Patricia then handed him the bottle of lubrication and the hand towel before lying down on the bath towel on her back. She held onto her legs behind the knees pulling her thighs up and apart and exposing her ass completely.

Jacob grinned at his mother. His long, thick cock was at full erection, a steel hard tube covered with soft skin and all the veins on the surface bulging with blood. He opened the bottle and squeezed some lube on to his mother's anus. With trembling fingers, Jacob spread the lubrication around his mother's little puckered hole then slowly slid one finger in. Patricia moaned. Jacob fucked his mother's asshole a bit then pushed his finger around and around before carefully sliding in a second finger.

"Yes, baby, that's it," Patricia sighed.

Jacob finger-fucked his mother tight asshole as deep as he could, totally fascinated that he was even doing this and totally anticipating what it would feel like when he began to shove his thick cock through his mother's tight little butthole.

After he had three fingers in his mother's ass, fucking it as deeply as he could and pressing them up and down and back and forth, his mother spoke up. "Okay, sweetie that should be good. Now lube up your cock and, well darling, fuck my ass with it." Patricia was trembling herself. She had received oral sex from her son, as well as vaginal sex, and she had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. Now they were doing the only other thing they could do sexually. Her son was going to fuck her ass with his big cock. Even though she and Michael had anal sex many times, this seemed to be the most taboo thing she could do with her son and she wanted it, she wanted to feel her son fucking her ass and bringing her to orgasm. She wanted to feel her son fucking her ass and shooting a big load of his cum deep up inside it.

Jacob lubed up his cock, wiped his fingers on the hand towel, then closed the bottle of lube and set it aside. He looked his mother directly in the eyes and smiled. She smiled back and raised her eyebrows. "I'm ready, baby. Start out slowly. After a while you'll feel when my anus fully relaxes then you can fuck me hard and fast if you want to."

"Do you want me too," Jacob asked.

Patricia was glad he'd asked her that question. It showed sensitivity and concern. "Oh yes, Jacob, when that happens, when you feel the time is right—and you'll know when it happens—then, yes, yes I want you to pound my ass with that big cock of yours."

Jacob let out a shaky breath. He'd already had vaginal and oral sex with his mother but this was a step further. This was a major masturbation fantasy that he never in a million years would have believe could happen, yet it was, right now, right here. He was kneeling between his mother's legs and he scooted in closer, until the slick, lube-up head of his incredibly hard cock touched his mother's shiny, slick anal ring. He saw his mother shudder with delightful anticipation.

Jacob leaned forward and pressed the head of his cock against his mother's anus. He'd just had three fingers in it as deep as they would go, still, her anus resisted his cock and the head of his cock mushroomed a little before it began slowly pushing its way through his mother's anal sphincter and into her rectum.

"Ooo!" Patricia moaned. She was braced up on her elbows and forearms now, holding her legs up and wide. She wanted to watch her son sink his cock into her ass and fuck her. She knew she would have an intense orgasm at some point. Right now, however, she was focused on watching his thick cock disappearing into her body through her tightly stretched asshole. It seemed to her to be so wicked but at the same time so wonderful to be having incestuous anal sex with her son.

Jacob couldn't believe how tight his mother's ass felt on his cock. He looked up at her. She looked back at him and smiled. "Yes, baby, you're doing it just right. I love it. I love feeling that big cock of yours stretching my poor little butthole." Patricia had found out years ago that speaking directly and bluntly, crudely if you will, often helped both Michael and her enjoy their sex more. She figured it would work for her son, too.

"Oh Mom!" Jacob gasped.

"Yeah, it's good, isn't it? You love shoving that big cock of yours through your mother's tight little asshole, don't you?"

Jacob laughed and nodded. He was living his major fantasy and it felt better than he ever could have imagined. "I love you, Mom," he said as he slid the last few inches of his nine-inch cock, balls deep in her ass.

Patricia gasped loudly and she winced slightly.

"Mom! God, Mom, I'm sorry," Jacob said as he pulled his cock back half-way out of her ass."

"No, it's okay baby," she said. "I can take it that deep, but it just takes a little while to, you know, kind of stretch me out inside."

"But I hurt you Mom... ."

"Shh, Jacob. It wasn't much pain and I'll tell you something. Sometimes a little pain is good. Not a lot of pain. Not pleasure-killing pain. But with just enough, it can actually enhance the pleasure. So don't worry, darling, just fuck me now." With that, Patricia laid back down on the bed.

Jacob moved up over her to give her a sweet kiss as he started to slowly fuck his mother's ass. Jacob moved his mouth to his mother's ear. He bit the top of it firmly but carefully, wondering if he was giving her a little pain that would enhance her pleasure. It seemed to work.

"Ooo, ahh," Patricia gasped then sucked in a big shaky breath of air. She gripped her son's muscular upper arms, her fingernails digging in.

Jacob began fucking his mother's ass a little faster now.

"Oh baby," Patricia wailed softly. His thick cock moving smoothly and quickly through her tightly stretched asshole was beginning to feel really good now.

"I love you, Mom," Jacob whispered into her ear as he kissed and nibbled on it.

"Yes, darling," Patricia whispered back, "I love you too."

And then Jacob could feel a subtle change in his mother's anal sphincter. His cock moved easier through it. This is it, he thought. This is what Mom was talking about. He began fucking her ass faster.

"Yes, Jacob, yes," Patricia breathed out.

Jacob went balls deep in his mother's ass and heard her wail with pleasure and he began fucking her fast and hard. Unbelievable, he thought and pushed himself back up to a kneeling position. He wanted to see this. He placed his hands on his mother's thighs just below the knees and pushed her legs back even farther. Jacob look down where his cock was fucking her ass so smoothly, fast and hard, going as deep into her bowels as he could. It was an unbelievably amazing sight, better than his fantasies had ever been.

"Oh, Mom, Mom!" he cried out.

"Yes baby! Yes," Patricia responded. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Make me come! Come in my ass, Jacob. Come in your mother's ass, baby!"

One part of Patricia's mind thought she might be going over the top with the enthusiastic sex talk, but the rest of her mind was totally in synch with it. Her son's hard fucking cock, going so deep, stretching and filling her so wonderfully, fucking her just like her husband fucked her, was quickly bringing her to that beautiful abyss of orgasmic bliss... and then she was falling into it.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" she cried out loudly. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Patricia was panting and gasping, her body arched up against her son's hard pounding cock, it shuddered, her eyes rolled back up in her head, and her face was set in a tight grimace as the delightful pleasure of her orgasm rolled over her in wave after wave.

Jacob almost had time to be amazed at his mother's super intense orgasm before he was crying out with his own pleasure as his big cock began splashing wad after wad of his hot, sticky cum deep up inside his mother's rectum. Jacob found himself spent, panting, and feeling his cock pulse out its pleasure the last few times. He was on top of his mother, barely able to hold his weight off of her. Her arms were around him and she was cooing in his ear: "Oh baby, baby, baby."

Both mother and son were perspiring freely. "Wow!" Patricia said. She almost felt guilty. She hadn't had such an intense orgasm in quite a while. Of course she knew it had nothing to do with her husband's sexual skills and everything to do with committing incest with her son. "That was fantastic, Jacob!" she said and then laughed. "That was fucking fantastic!"

Jacob took in a big breath and blew it out. "Yeah. Oh yeah. That was fantastic, Mom," he agreed. He gave her several little kisses, nibbling on her lips, sucking on her tongue, before pushing himself back up to a kneeling position. His cock was still in his mother's ass but getting softer by the second. He spread his knees wider and used his hands on the tops of her thighs to pull her body closer. He took another deep breath.

"I've never had such an intense orgasm in my life," he said.

"Yeah, well, it's been awhile for me," Patricia said, "but that was one for the record books."

Jacob smiled down at his mother. "You think it might be because of the incest?

"Well for me, yeah, definitely," Patricia said, "because your dad and I have anal sex a lot, but having anal sex, well just sex in general with you, is quite exciting. It's the incest part of it, I'm sure. But for you, probably just having anal sex for the first time had a lot to do with it. Of course, the incest might be a factor also, you know, fucking your mother in the ass." Then Patricia laughed and that pushed her son's nearly flaccid cock out of her butt. Jacob scooted back a little and watched as some of his cum dribbled out and onto the bath towel.

"And thus the reason for the bath towel, eh?"

"Am I dripping?

"Yeah."

Patricia found the hand towel and stuffed it between her ass cheeks then had Jacob move so she could stretch out her legs. "Oh there's something else I just remembered might be a factor in our wonderful orgasms," she said. Patricia told Jacob about taking the female aphrodisiac, Aphrodite, and the pheromone copulance and how all that worked, including making his body produce more testosterone, and so forth.

"You see, Jacob," Patricia said, "I wasn't really sure if you really wanted to have sex with me or if it was all just a fantasy. Once I decided that I wanted to have sex with you, well, I took the Aphrodite hoping that its effects would make sure that you did...want to have sex with me, that is."

Jacob grinned. "Yeah, well without it I most definitely would have made love to you Mom, once you let me know that that was what you wanted. But I guess the Aphrodite just made making love to you just that much more exciting."

Patricia gave her son a kiss. "It works that way for me, too, sweetie. Now, let's get cleaned up and then come back to bed and cuddle. Then we'll see what else we want to do. We have the whole day ahead of us. But when your father gets home tonight, not a word or a hint, or any attempted hanky-panky around him."

Jacob gave his mother a grin. "Hanky-panky?"

"Oh shut up. You know what I mean. Now come on, let's go take that shower. I want your cock squeaky clean so I can suck it again.

Patricia's Fantasy Completed

Michael woke up before his wife. He lay in bed a while thinking about all that had happened in the past week. Patricia had told him about seeing their son masturbating and obviously having an anal sex fantasy about her. She told him how it ignited a desire in her and how she had masturbated in her office.

Michael, like his wife, was quite open-minded about sex and sexual fantasies. To address Patricia's obvious guilt, he'd gone over why incest didn't have to be the horrible thing that most people thought it was, just so long as it was between consenting adults, there were no unwanted pregnancies, and no sexually transmissible diseases. Then, with a wicked a sense of humor, he had sex with his wife and did a little role-playing by calling her "Mom."

It surprised him that the thought of his wife and son having sex together not only didn't bother him, it actually aroused him. When he had gone into The City on Tuesday he rather expected his wife to act upon both her son's desire and, now, hers. When he came home that night he found out that he'd been right. And he also found out that it really did arouse him sexually that his son and wife were now lovers.