Igniting Mom's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,068 Followers

Then Patricia hit him with the ultimate climax of her fantasy: she wanted to experience double penetration with him and their son. They talked about it for a bit, then they made love and Michael found that he was super aroused as he imagined lying on his back with Patricia lying on top of him with his cock in her pussy and their son, Jacob, kneeling behind her, fucking her in the ass. His wife had also filled him in on Aphrodite and its effects on her and on men who inhaled the sex pheromones that the aphrodisiac caused a woman's body to give off.

Michael took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Could he and his wife really have successful sex with their son? He didn't know. He did know that he was sure he wanted to find out.

Michael got out of bed and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later he went down the hall heading for the kitchen to get the coffee started. He could smell coffee before he got to the kitchen so he knew that Jacob was up already.

Jacob looked up from the Sunday paper as his dad walked into the kitchen. He'd been thinking about the sex he'd had with his mother last Tuesday and wondering when or if it was going to happen again. He had a partial erection. Now that partial erection quickly deflated. He was immediately concerned how his father would react to what his son and wife had done if he ever found out.

"Good morning, Dad," he said, hoping he sounded normal.

"Good morning, Jacob," Michael said as he got his personal coffee mug out of the cupboard then went over to the coffee maker to pour himself a cup. He wondered if he sounded normal to his son, now that he knew that Jacob and Patricia had become lovers.

Michael sat down at the kitchen table, across from his son. He decided to get right to the point. "Jacob, we have to talk."

Jacob swallowed. A frission of, what, not fear, anticipation maybe, shot through him. His stomach knotted up. "Okay, Dad," he said as casually as he could.

Michael could sense his son's tension and smiled. "So, would you like to have a threesome with your mother and me?" he asked.

All of a sudden, Michael realized that he really was hot for that idea. All the fantasy talk from Patricia, then the knowledge that she and Jacob were now lovers, and her admitted desire for a threesome and double penetration with her husband and son all gelled in his mind and he knew that he really did want to see his son and wife having sex together and to join in with them. His cock was beginning to react. Michael realized that he was a totally wicked and perverse father and husband according to society. He also realized this was about consensual adult behavior and pure carnal pleasure between people who knew and loved each other and the fact that his wife really did want to fuck both of her men, husband and son, together in one bed at the same time.

Jacob's eyes went wide. "Then, then," he almost stuttered, "you don't have a problem with that?"

Michael chuckled. "No, son, I don't have a problem with that, or the fact that you fucked your mother last Tuesday when I had to spend the day in The City. Do you have a problem with it... a threesome, that is?"

Wow, Jason thought, somehow Mom was able to convinced Dad to accept the fact that we are lovers and to go along with her desire to have us both fucking her at the same time. His cock started to re-inflate.

Jacob grinned. "No. No, Dad, I don't have a problem with it if you don't."

"Don't have a problem with what," Patricia asked as she came into the kitchen. She stopped to yawn and stretch and then gave her two men a big smile. "Good morning you two, isn't it a wonderful morning?" She'd slept well last night and felt great this morning.

Patricia was wearing a thin, almost see-through robe that was loosely tied around her waist and nearly coming open. Both men gave her an appreciative look then looked at each other and smiled.

"So I ask again," Patricia said, don't have a problem with what?"

Michael got up from the table and intercepted his wife as she was reaching for a coffee mug. He turned her around, embraced her, and kissed her full on the mouth. He turned and gave a jerk of his head to Jacob who got up from the table and moved over to his mother and father.

Michael stepped back and Jacob stepped in to embrace his startled mother and give her a kiss full on the mouth, too.

While his wife and son were kissing, Michael leaned in to kiss her ear. "Jacob and I don't have a problem with have a threesome with you, love, that's all," he told her softly.

Patricia's body shivered with delight, the delight of kissing her son openly in front of her husband, the delight of her husband's nuzzling lips on her ear and his voice, low, slightly rumbling as he talked, and the delight of realizing that her newly found fantasy of making love to both her husband and son at the same time, double penetration, was going to come true. Her nipples got hard and her pussy got wet.

Patricia kept one arm around her son and put the other one around her husband. She pulled her lips from her son's mouth then turned to her husband and gave him a big kiss, their tongues sliding all around each other. Then she broke the kiss with her husband and turned back to her son who was ready and waiting for her. Their lips molded together and their tongues dance around each other deliciously.

Both father and son now had fully erect cocks. They were both now totally turned on to what they were going to do. Michael undid the sash of his wife's robe and let it fall open. He lightly stroked down her flat stomach, down to her pubic area. At the same time, Jacob reached up to caress and to massage his mother's left breast and then to pinch and tug on her nipple.

"I love you, Mom," Jacob said in a near whisper as his lips move lightly over hers.

A strong frission of pleasure shot through Patricia's body, and then again, as Michael's middle finger pressed down through her wet labia. At the same time, he brought his mouth to her ear again. He bit down on it just right and whispered, "We're going to fuck you, baby, both of us, at the same time, your husband and your son."

"Oh my God," Patricia cried out. Her arms tightened on both Michael and Jacob. Her body shuddered and her head fell forward and she was coming.

The two men looked at each other and grinned.

Patricia took three deep breaths. "Wow," she said. "What a wonderful good morning greeting from my men." Then she laughed, "You could at least let a girl get her first cup of coffee before ravishing her."

Michael and Jacob laughed and each took a turn giving her a quick kiss on the mouth.

"Go ahead, sit down, Mom," Jacob said. "I'll get your coffee for you.

Jacob served his mother then refreshed his and his father's cups before sitting down. They all traded glances and grinned, then sipped their coffee.

Patricia slid her hand over the table. It was made of planks taken from an old barn. It was oblong and very sturdy with solid legs under each rounded corner. She had a thought; something she'd said to Jacob last Tuesday triggered the thought.

"Okay boys," she paused. "I hope you big handsome men don't mind me calling you boys," she said with a little giggle. She was feeling giddy. Both Michael and Jacob shook their heads, no, they didn't mind.

"Okay then, "Patricia continued, "I just had a thought and we have pretty much all day to do, well, whatever we want. But right now, I think we are not going to concern ourselves with breakfast, okay?"

Father and son nodded their ascent.

"Last Tuesday, Michael," she started again, "I deep-throated Jacob right here in the kitchen. Of course, he wasn't completely hard so his cock could bend and go down my throat. He got very hard very quickly after that and I told him I couldn't do it again unless I got on this table," Patricia patted the table top, "on my back and hung my head over the end of it, or side of it. It will work better side-to-side for what I have in mind."

Patricia looked at her son. "That's how I deep-throat your dad's cock when it's fully hard, in the bedroom, by hanging my head over the side of the bed."

Michael nodded his head. "Yep, that's what we do, son. And I want to tell you, it's really pretty amazing to see her throat bulging out as I go balls-deep into her mouth."

"Jesus," Jacob exclaimed and reached under the table to squeeze his hard cock.

"Oh poor baby," Patricia said with a smirk. "Is your pee-pee all infected and swollen up and you need me to suck the poison out?"

Michael choked and nearly spit out the sip of coffee he'd just taken and started laughing.

Jacob and Patricia both laughed, too. Then Patricia spoke. "I want to lay across this table and deep-throat you, Jacob," then she turned to look at her husband, "and then I want you to lick my pussy while I'm doing that. I would love to have you fucking me at the same time but the table is too wide."

"Well," Jacob said, "you could lie diagonally across one corner then you could take my cock in your mouth while Dad fucks you." That he could say that to his father and mother was amazing and exciting. He loved the fact that everything was out in the open now and that they were all going to have sex together. His cock was completely hard and ready for it.

Patricia grinned. "Excellent idea, Jacob," she said, "but first, after I finish my coffee, I'm going to take a shower. You guys might want to also."

Several minutes later Patricia and her two lovers were all back in the kitchen. They had, of course, not bothered to put on any clothes after their showers and Patricia could plainly see that both of her lovers were up for the task ahead. Both men assessed each other and realized there wasn't going to be any penis envy as to size since they both had nearly identically big cocks.

Patricia sat her ass down on the cleared off table then lay back across it diagonally as Jacob had suggested. One shoulder was off the edge but most of her body and her hips were comfortably supported. She let her head hang down over the edge. Jacob stepped up close to his mother and she reached back to place her hands on his hips. Michael adjusted her torso a bit and held her legs up by the backs of her knees.

Patricia could see some pre-cum oozing out of her son's cock. With her right hand, she grabbed Jacob's hard cock and brought the head of it to her mouth. Her tongue reached out and licked up the pre-cum, making Jacob shudder with pleasure, and then shudder again as he watched his mother place the head of his cock in her mouth and suck on it.

Michael's cock gave a big twitch. Watching his wife taking their son's cock into her mouth, seeing this sexual act between the two people he loved the most, made his cock harder than it had ever been before. He rubbed the swollen head of his cock through his wife's wet pussy lips and heard her moan with pleasure. Michael and Jacob exchanged grins.

Patricia's heart was beating hard. Her fantasy was going to come true. This was but a prelude to the real sexual act she wanted to perform with her husband and her son. But it was a wonderful prelude and she knew she was going to enjoy it as much, if not more, than either of them. Her body shuddered with anticipation as Michael dredged his swollen cockhead through her dripping wet labia again.

Patricia pulled on Jacob's cock. He inched forward and watched his cock slowly disappear into his mother's mouth and into her throat making it bulge like his father had said. Then she took her hand off of his cock and placed it back on his hip and Jacob began fucking his mother's throat, feeling almost dizzy at what he was doing. He made sure to allow her to breathe, of course, but he kept fucking her throat with long, slow strokes going deep in her mouth, with his balls pressing up against her nose, before pulling back. He was fascinated at seeing her throat fill up with his thick cock then relax as he pulled back. It felt so wonderful and the fact that not only was he throat-fucking a woman for the first time, but that the woman was his mother, had him so excited that he knew it wouldn't take him long to come.

When Michael saw his wife taking their son's cock all the way into her mouth and throat, he shoved his cock all the way into her pussy.

Patricia, with mouth and throat full of her son's cock, moaned at the delightful feeling of her husband's big cock filling her pussy and beginning to fuck it. She was ecstatic with joy and pleasure. Having oral sex with her son and vaginal sex with her husband at the same time was so socially unacceptable but so delightfully exciting.And then there was the thought, the sure knowledge, that she was going to be in a DP sandwich with her two lovers, Patricia moaned again. What she was doing now, she knew, was double penetration also and while she truly enjoyed doing this, it wasn't the double penetration that she really wanted, vaginal and anal sex, but that would come later. They had all day to fuck and suck and try different things.

Michael held out his fist to his son and Jacob grinned and bumped it with his own. He was torn between watching himself fucking his mother's mouth and watching his father fucking her pussy. It was all too exciting and he knew this was just the beginning. There would be much more sex in the hours ahead. And then he was coming.

"Oh Mom, Mom, Mom," Jacob cried out as his cock began shooting his thick cum down her throat."

Patricia had just enough time to take in a deep breath before pulling her son by the hips so that his cock was fully and deeply through her throat and into her esophagus as he came. She could feel his cock spasm several times as it ejaculated and she thrilled to that feeling as she had many times before with her husband. Only this time it was even more thrilling because this was her son who was emptying his balls clear through her throat and directly into the tube that emptied into her stomach.

Michael, too, was super excited by what was happening and when his son began coming, Michael began fucking his wife harder and faster and was soon groaning and grunting and gasping as he filled his wife's pussy with a big, hot load of his cum, all the while watching his son finish his orgasm and slowly pulling his cock, still hard, from Patricia's throat and mouth, covered with her thick saliva.

"Jesus H. Christ," Michael finally exclaimed as his body shuddered with intense pleasure.

Once Jacob's cock was out of her mouth, Patricia shifted a bit to get her body more fully on the table. Jacob fetched a dish towel and wiped off the thick saliva that his cock had pulled out of his mother's mouth and throat and had gotten onto her chin and cheek. He then wiped off his cock before bending down to give his mother a long and loving kiss.

Michael, realizing that Patricia hadn't had an orgasm, pulled his cock from her pussy then pulled a chair around to sit down before leaning in to begin licking and sucking his cum from her pussy.

"Ohhh, yes, Michael," Patricia gasped as she pulled her lips from her son's mouth.

Once Michael had licked up his cum, he began the delightful task of bringing his wife to orgasm with his mouth. He wondered if his action would shock his son or if Patricia had initiated him into this practice last Tuesday.

Jacob straightened up and watched his father eating his mother's pussy, knowing that he was eating his own cum from her pussy, and felt that good feeling in his cock as it began re-inflated to its full hardness. Already, he wondered, but then he realized that his mother must have taken the aphrodisiac and the pheromone she was giving off was affecting him as well as his father. He grinned then braced his body down over his mother on his forearms and kissed her again and again before moving his mouth down over her right breast to begin sucking and biting and tugging on her nipple with his teeth.

Patricia gasped and moaned with pleasure, both from what her husband's mouth was doing to her pussy and from what her son's mouth was doing to her tits, as he moved from one to the other. For the first time in her life she was having two men making love to her at the same time and they were the two men she loved the most. She thought she was the luckiest woman in the world.

"Unh! Unh! Ah! Yes, yes yes!" Patricia cried out and then she was grinding her pussy hard against her husband's mouth as the building orgasm took her and took her hard. Having sex with her husband and son together was so very taboo and so very exciting. Knowing that her son was seeing his father eating his mother's pussy was even more exciting.

At that moment, Patricia realized that she'd become a total pervert and nearly laughed out loud for the joy of it. She felt no shame or guilt, only a great sense of mental and physical pleasure from this wonderful sharing of sex with her son and husband.

Michael sat back in the chair and wipe off his lips and chin with the back of his hand. "Tasty as always, darling," he said.

Patricia chuckled, stretched mightily and sighed then she sat up and pushed herself off the table and onto her husband's lap, straddling his legs. She put her arms around his neck, placing her hands on the back of his head, and pulled him in for a long and affectionate kiss. "Mmm, yes, darling," she said when she broke the kiss, "your cum and my pussy juice is as tasty as ever," then she kissed him again.

When she pulled her lips away from Michael's this time, Patricia turned to Jacob. "Come here, baby. You need some loving from Mama, too."

Jacob grinned and stepped over to where his mother was sitting on his father's lap. His cock was about half hard by now.

Patricia stood up and maneuvered her leg over Michael's then she turned to embrace her son. She planted her lips on his and they traded several sweet kisses.

Michael was surprised to find that watching his wife and son, embracing naked and kissing, was sexually arousing. His cock was getting very hard very quickly. Then he realized that Patricia must have taken some of the sex drug and that her body, her breath, her saliva was producing that horny-making hormone.

"So, Patricia, did you take some more of that, that..."

"Aphrodite," she asked. "Yes I did. I didn't think I would need it for myself or, really, for either one of you. However, I didn't think it would hurt."

"Oh no," Michael grinned and looked down at his nearly fully hard cock. "And it hasn't hurt Jacob either," he said as he noticed his son's cock was nice and hard and standing up to attention.

Patricia giggled. "Stand up Mikey," she said.

"Mikey?" Jacob asked with a smile.

Patricia frowned at her son. "Yes, and I'm 'Pattycakes' and don't you dare laugh and this doesn't go outside this house, Jakey."

Jacob groaned. "No, not Jakey. I mean, Mikey, yes I can understand that and Pattycakes, well that's just real cute, but Jakey? Please no. And yes," he looked at his father who was now standing up, "Mikey," then he looked at his mother, "and Pattycakes," your pet names will never be uttered outside this house, or inside it if we have friends over."

"Good," Patricia said as she grabbed both her husband and her son by their erect cocks. "Now let's go to the bedroom where I can get my very first double penetration with you two beautiful hunks and your beautiful hard cocks." She started walking around the table still holding on to Michael and Jacob's cocks.

"Whoa! Whoa! Wait darling," Michael said. You lead. We will willingly follow you but you don't need to pull us along like dogs on a leash."

Patricia stopped and released their cocks. She turned to face her two men and felt an overwhelming sense of love mixed with a big dose of lust. She threw her arms around Michael's neck and pulled him down for a big wet kiss. "You're right of course," she said. Then she turned to Jacob and gave him an equally good kiss. She grinned and giggled and said, "I humbly apologize and hereby make my amends, dropping to her knees. She grabbed both cocks again but then slid her hot mouth over her husband's cock and sucked on it. Then she switched to her son's cock and did the same. She went from husband to son and son to husband, sucking and licking and stroking their cocks until they were as hard as they could be. Just like a porn video, Patricia thought, smiling to herself.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,068 Followers